• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:57
CEST 14:57
KST 21:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11183 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 279

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 277 278 279 280 281 460 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:56 GMT
#5561
On March 24 2015 05:52 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:39 Superbia wrote:
Nobody here played the prerelease? Where my MTG buddies at.

Got the Dromoka box at midnight Saturday

...

...

...

Went on to build a Kolaghan deck and go 2-1


Any good draws?

2x Dromoka's Command
1x Dragonlord Atarka
1x Descent of Dragons
1x Ojutai, Soul of Winter
1x Necromaster Dragon
2x Roast

All I really remember lol. Still pretty hype


2 Dragonlords is pretty nice. I got a bunch of commands and an Ojutai exemplars. I also got a whisperwood from an FRF booster, but that's about it.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:56 GMT
#5562
Also Ls spewed trefel town so im reading him town now
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 23 2015 20:57 GMT
#5563
Did I ever tell you guys to listen to this song?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:57 GMT
#5564
On March 24 2015 05:56 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:55 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.

You're probably scum though because you come in joking when you're heavily suspected and other people are trying to solve the game. I don't believe that's an attitude you would take as town.


Because I can't really be bothered right now. I might take the trouble in the night phase or tomorrow, but right now I really can't be bothered. Chances are I'm getting lynched anyway because a lot of people are calling me scum, and all my content will be lost (because no one in hell is going to pay attention to any will post-flip).


Now why wouldn't somebody pay attention post-flip if you flipped town?


Because no one cares about dead towns content. They care about how other people interacted with them, that's about it.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#5565
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.


who made the cases?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#5566
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips
Minimal effort.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#5567
So right now I have 9 out of 16 confirmed. I think if my math is right we have 6 lynches, of which 2 can be mislynches. I'd just need to confirm one more player. Once Onegu claims his mason partner, if he's outside of the confirmed we can lynch one of them and confirm the other and we win through PoE.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:59 GMT
#5568
On March 24 2015 05:58 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.


who made the cases?


Vivax and Eden.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:59 GMT
#5569
On March 24 2015 05:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Like artanis if you give up its gonna be on day1 when you have no time invested. Now that you have time invested and were not pushed on day 1 your never giving up do you agree?

I was pushed on D1, was close to the leading wagon at once. I would've folded under the pressure for sure if I was mafia. I would not have gone on to going on probably the postiest pace I've ever had this game.


No you werent... There was never a moment where I even considered to vote you.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 23 2015 20:59 GMT
#5570
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 21:01 GMT
#5571
On March 24 2015 05:59 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:53 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Like artanis if you give up its gonna be on day1 when you have no time invested. Now that you have time invested and were not pushed on day 1 your never giving up do you agree?

I was pushed on D1, was close to the leading wagon at once. I would've folded under the pressure for sure if I was mafia. I would not have gone on to going on probably the postiest pace I've ever had this game.


No you werent... There was never a moment where I even considered to vote you.

Contrary to popular belief, you are not the majority opinion. A lot of people thought I was fishy. Eden, HF, VE, Toad, Rayn, Vivax all displayed doubt in me in one way or the other. I'm quite sure I would've just said fuck it and given up at that point.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:01 GMT
#5572
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?
Minimal effort.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 23 2015 21:02 GMT
#5573
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 21:03 GMT
#5574
I'm just going to go and keep posting this list so people don't forget it. I am at least 95% certain on all these townreads, some more than that.
On March 23 2015 20:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Good morning. Reminder that we have a lot of confirmed towns and that you shouldn't listen to conspiracy theories.
Vivax - Confirmed town by virtue of 21 pages of posting in a short amount of time, tryharding even after he didn't need to anymore to get off a shot, and working to solve the game.
Rsoultin - Confirmed town by virtue of 26 fucking pages of filter as well as Eden's rock hard... townread on her.
Toadesstern - Confirmed town by virtue of counterclaiming vig in a situation where it makes no sense for scum to do so, actively, strongly and genuinely pushing the initial claim, and afterwards coming to the realization that his push was probably town and work towards solving the game.
FecalFeast - Went after SL without trying to bury him. Has been trying to figure the game out, made a strong and detailed case against LS.
Trfel - Can't be scum with Superbia who looks pretty scummy already, plus checked LS with the orb which caused him to concede.
Artanis[Xp] - Making lots of observations that are difficult to make as scum, 20 pages, very fluid reads.
Damdred - Wall of texts in the kind that he only makes as town. Have never seen him make anything even remotely similar as scum.
Eden1892 - Has been actively trying to solve the game and seems to be even more motivated with the current turn of events. Generally being a town hero the past night.
ExO_ - Claimed Cop, had been softing it before, and did it in such a messy way that it's super unlikely to be scum.

Actually getting worried about Fecal not posting for ages though.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 23 2015 21:03 GMT
#5575
On March 24 2015 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team

EBWOP: I mean you guys god my grammar is so bad T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 21:04 GMT
#5576
Yeah Fecal drops to below 95% despite LS case due to inactivity.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:05 GMT
#5577
On March 24 2015 06:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team

EBWOP: I mean you guys god my grammar is so bad T_T


Would you agree with lynching me?
Minimal effort.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 21:07 GMT
#5578
On March 24 2015 06:03 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team

EBWOP: I mean you guys god my grammar is so bad T_T

i have a hilarious theory that this is a slip and superbia is mafia for this post

ls first addresses this specifically to superbia, then feels the need to go back and correct it to a plural, including superbia as part of a group being addressed; the post is playfully adversarial indicating that group is town

the fact that ls needed to go back and correct this means that superbia is mafia

gottem boys sheep this d3
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 23 2015 21:08 GMT
#5579
I'm here sorry what do you want artanis? I'll play when everybody else holding their super sekrit info says it.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 21:09 GMT
#5580
On March 24 2015 06:07 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 06:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 06:01 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:58 Superbia wrote:
LS, if you hard defend me here you secure the miss lynch tomorrow. #Protips

How to answer this?


You probably shouldn't. You might confirm me as something. Let's keep talking.

Would be interested in giving us a theoretical mafia team?

I am confirmed Mafia because of my baby seals but why would anyone want to kill cute baby seals? BTW I wont tell you a team

EBWOP: I mean you guys god my grammar is so bad T_T

i have a hilarious theory that this is a slip and superbia is mafia for this post

ls first addresses this specifically to superbia, then feels the need to go back and correct it to a plural, including superbia as part of a group being addressed; the post is playfully adversarial indicating that group is town

the fact that ls needed to go back and correct this means that superbia is mafia

gottem boys sheep this d3


It's interesting that we each reached a completely different conclusion from the same post.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 277 278 279 280 281 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 347
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33122
Calm 6599
Bisu 1896
Rain 1756
Jaedong 716
Horang2 573
FanTaSy 539
BeSt 345
Rush 327
Stork 293
[ Show more ]
Soma 277
Zeus 184
Larva 164
Light 151
Snow 132
ZerO 127
Free 123
Barracks 111
Mind 88
910 85
Mong 67
Pusan 64
Killer 61
Sea.KH 55
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 34
NaDa 30
Shinee 28
Aegong 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Sexy 19
Terrorterran 15
sorry 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
Counter-Strike
fl0m3100
olofmeister886
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Other Games
gofns33169
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko296
crisheroes289
hiko284
RotterdaM66
ZerO(Twitch)6
djWHEAT0
Livibee0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• Jankos2486
• TFBlade366
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.