• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War35.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11190 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 278

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 460 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:42 GMT
#5541
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:42 GMT
#5542
On March 24 2015 05:40 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:39 Superbia wrote:
Nobody here played the prerelease? Where my MTG buddies at.

Got the Dromoka box at midnight Saturday

...

...

...

Went on to build a Kolaghan deck and go 2-1


Any good draws?
Minimal effort.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 20:43 GMT
#5543
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 23 2015 20:44 GMT
#5544
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


I think yamato in GoT mafia?That's the first time I remember seeing it and his posts were hilarious until I remembered we were on the same team.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:45 GMT
#5545
On March 24 2015 05:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I refuse to believe Rayn's towngame is this bad, he pretty much has to be scum.

Also Vivax please get out of la la land where after rolling scum 2 out of 3 times in my last 3 games I step up my activity as scum by over 100% of my best scumgame so far. It's starting to get annoying. Rayn can pretend because he's probably scum but you don't get that luxury.


After you give up I expect you to try your not the type to give up two games inarow. Plz stop using this we have all seen you rape us as mafia in the last 600+page game
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 20:46 GMT
#5546
On March 24 2015 04:55 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 04:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 04:49 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pro tip vivax:
Mafia is:

Lightningstrike - cop checked
Toadesstern - terrible read with no substance
Superbia - terrible read with no substance
ExO - claims cop with rolecop result
one of Artanis / rsoultin. - one of them is just dumb.

Your ExO_ read is outdated and I really doubt either of the last 2 are mafia :/

I don't see anywhere where the host have cleared this, otherwise he is scum.


the host won't, rayn

that said, eden...much as i think that was one of the most awkward thing for scum to do ever and terrible timing given LightningStrike's concession...

i can't think of a reason to townread ExO_ outside the awkwardness

we're basically going with the too dumb to be scum defense X100

Not quite.

(1) LS's concession has nothing to do with how good/bad his play would have been as mafia.
(2) The play would be even dumber for mafia to make than town. ExO_ misreading his role and getting too drunk on the hero play conspiracy Kool-Aid to realize his play was wrong is plausible. ExO_ fakeclaiming to try to get you lynched and claiming greencheck (with the idea that you're godfather) instead of redcheck is just not plausible from a mafia mindset. If you're thinking "fakeclaim cop to lynch X" then your mind doesn't jump to "claim greencheck and push godfather theory," it jumps to "claim redcheck."

Has nothing to do with "too dumb to be scum" here
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:46 GMT
#5547
Also you like gave up in a mini newbie game theres a difference if you role scum with or against palmer, rayn etc I know your trying
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 20:48 GMT
#5548
On March 24 2015 05:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I refuse to believe Rayn's towngame is this bad, he pretty much has to be scum.

Also Vivax please get out of la la land where after rolling scum 2 out of 3 times in my last 3 games I step up my activity as scum by over 100% of my best scumgame so far. It's starting to get annoying. Rayn can pretend because he's probably scum but you don't get that luxury.


After you give up I expect you to try your not the type to give up two games inarow. Plz stop using this we have all seen you rape us as mafia in the last 600+page game

Actually I went into this game with the thought I'd make at most 10 posts before deliciously accepting lynch on D1. I didn't even give up in my previous scumgame except that I got ill. I was definitely going to insta give up on this one if I did. And even if you don't believe that, you have to think I went into turbo overdrive and posted over 100% (!) more than my previous postiest mafia game at this point rather than just trying a moderate amount. And that's only a single argument for me being town.

Stop being pants on head.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 23 2015 20:49 GMT
#5549
On March 24 2015 05:46 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 04:55 rsoultin wrote:
On March 24 2015 04:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 24 2015 04:49 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Pro tip vivax:
Mafia is:

Lightningstrike - cop checked
Toadesstern - terrible read with no substance
Superbia - terrible read with no substance
ExO - claims cop with rolecop result
one of Artanis / rsoultin. - one of them is just dumb.

Your ExO_ read is outdated and I really doubt either of the last 2 are mafia :/

I don't see anywhere where the host have cleared this, otherwise he is scum.


the host won't, rayn

that said, eden...much as i think that was one of the most awkward thing for scum to do ever and terrible timing given LightningStrike's concession...

i can't think of a reason to townread ExO_ outside the awkwardness

we're basically going with the too dumb to be scum defense X100

Not quite.

(1) LS's concession has nothing to do with how good/bad his play would have been as mafia.
(2) The play would be even dumber for mafia to make than town. ExO_ misreading his role and getting too drunk on the hero play conspiracy Kool-Aid to realize his play was wrong is plausible. ExO_ fakeclaiming to try to get you lynched and claiming greencheck (with the idea that you're godfather) instead of redcheck is just not plausible from a mafia mindset. If you're thinking "fakeclaim cop to lynch X" then your mind doesn't jump to "claim greencheck and push godfather theory," it jumps to "claim redcheck."

Has nothing to do with "too dumb to be scum" here


shhhhh i'm trying to get him to play :/

EXO IS SCUM!!!!!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:50 GMT
#5550
and were not lynchiing rayn were killing super TORMOROW . Rayn is super passionate and makes horrible town claims everygame and he did push 3 people I believe to be mafiamafia (ls, super, toad)

And supers here making excuses for his inactivity (WHICH IS WHAT HE DID THE ENTIRE GAME HE SOLOED AS MAFIA ) while not scum reading any mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:50 GMT
#5551
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 23 2015 20:52 GMT
#5552
Like artanis if you give up its gonna be on day1 when you have no time invested. Now that you have time invested and were not pushed on day 1 your never giving up do you agree?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 20:52 GMT
#5553
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.

You're probably scum though because you come in joking when you're heavily suspected and other people are trying to solve the game. I don't believe that's an attitude you would take as town.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 20:52 GMT
#5554
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:40 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:39 Superbia wrote:
Nobody here played the prerelease? Where my MTG buddies at.

Got the Dromoka box at midnight Saturday

...

...

...

Went on to build a Kolaghan deck and go 2-1


Any good draws?

2x Dromoka's Command
1x Dragonlord Atarka
1x Descent of Dragons
1x Ojutai, Soul of Winter
1x Necromaster Dragon
2x Roast

All I really remember lol. Still pretty hype
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 20:53 GMT
#5555
On March 24 2015 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
and were not lynchiing rayn were killing super TORMOROW . Rayn is super passionate and makes horrible town claims everygame and he did push 3 people I believe to be mafiamafia (ls, super, toad)

And supers here making excuses for his inactivity (WHICH IS WHAT HE DID THE ENTIRE GAME HE SOLOED AS MAFIA ) while not scum reading any mafia

this is correct
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 20:53 GMT
#5556
On March 24 2015 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Like artanis if you give up its gonna be on day1 when you have no time invested. Now that you have time invested and were not pushed on day 1 your never giving up do you agree?

I was pushed on D1, was close to the leading wagon at once. I would've folded under the pressure for sure if I was mafia. I would not have gone on to going on probably the postiest pace I've ever had this game.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 23 2015 20:53 GMT
#5557
On March 24 2015 05:52 sicklucker wrote:
Like artanis if you give up its gonna be on day1 when you have no time invested. Now that you have time invested and were not pushed on day 1 your never giving up do you agree?

this otoh is bad
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 23 2015 20:53 GMT
#5558
How many people can we carpet bomb into presuming scum gets 2 shots today and 1 shot every day from then?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 23 2015 20:55 GMT
#5559
On March 24 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.

You're probably scum though because you come in joking when you're heavily suspected and other people are trying to solve the game. I don't believe that's an attitude you would take as town.


Because I can't really be bothered right now. I might take the trouble in the night phase or tomorrow, but right now I really can't be bothered. Chances are I'm getting lynched anyway because a lot of people are calling me scum, and all my content will be lost (because no one in hell is going to pay attention to any will post-flip).
Minimal effort.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
March 23 2015 20:56 GMT
#5560
On March 24 2015 05:55 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 05:52 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:50 Superbia wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 24 2015 05:42 Superbia wrote:
Is there a baby seal thing going on? Not really my type of thing, sorry.

It's generally what people do when they claim scum. I'm actually not sure who did it first, was it Koshi?


Lol. I'm not rly scum though. There's a good reason why the 2 cases on me were abandoned day 1. Though I think it's probably easy pickings for me if I reread this day.

You're probably scum though because you come in joking when you're heavily suspected and other people are trying to solve the game. I don't believe that's an attitude you would take as town.


Because I can't really be bothered right now. I might take the trouble in the night phase or tomorrow, but right now I really can't be bothered. Chances are I'm getting lynched anyway because a lot of people are calling me scum, and all my content will be lost (because no one in hell is going to pay attention to any will post-flip).


Now why wouldn't somebody pay attention post-flip if you flipped town?
Prev 1 276 277 278 279 280 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 347
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32017
Calm 6834
Rain 1790
Bisu 1716
Jaedong 711
FanTaSy 631
Horang2 551
BeSt 384
Rush 312
Stork 302
[ Show more ]
Soma 254
Zeus 174
Larva 158
Light 151
Free 121
Snow 116
ZerO 113
Barracks 96
Mind 88
910 87
Mong 68
Killer 60
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 56
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 28
Shinee 28
Sexy 23
Aegong 21
Hm[arnc] 19
sorry 16
Terrorterran 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7158
Counter-Strike
fl0m3050
olofmeister886
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Other Games
gofns33169
singsing2113
B2W.Neo727
Lowko292
crisheroes289
hiko241
RotterdaM58
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• Jankos2486
• TFBlade246
Other Games
• WagamamaTV186
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.