• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 460 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 20 2015 22:40 GMT
#3121
Day 1: Current Vote Count

Vivax (7): Holyflare, Artanis[Xp], Damdred, LightningStrike, sicklucker, Toadesstern, Trfel, ExO_, rsoultin, Palmar, Damdred
Bill Murray (6): Holyflare, Eden1892, rsoultin, Superbia, Vivax, Breshke
Toadesstern (3): Palmar, Artanis[Xp], raynpelikoneet, Vivax, VisceraEyes, Palmar
LightningStrike (3): Bill Murray, Toadesstern, FecalFeast, raynpelikoneet, Vivax, Onegu
sicklucker (1): Eden1892, Holyflare, rsoultin, Alakaslam, Superbia, Alakaslam, Eden1892, Breshke
raynpelikoneet (0): Holyflare, Damdred, rsoultin, Trfel, ExO_, Damdred
Artanis[Xp] (0): Toadesstern, Eden1892, VisceraEyes, Eden1892
Eden1892 (0): Fecalfeast, Onegu, Bill Murray, ExO
Damdred (0): raynpelikoneet, sicklucker, Artanis[Xp]
Superbia (0): Eden1892
VisceraEyes (0): Artanis[Xp]
Alakaslam (0): Holyflare, Artanis, sicklucker, Eden1892
ExO_ (0): Eden1892
Palmar (0): Toadesstern, Toadesstern, Bill Murray
Trfel (0): Artanis, Superbia, Eden1892
Holyflare (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting (0):

Currently, Vivax is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 23:00 GMT (+00:00).

Reminder to make sure to unvote before voting, if you have already voted someone.

Voting is mandatory and in this thread. You may NOT abstain.

Posting after the deadline and prior to flip is subject to a modkill.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:41 GMT
#3122
Point being I posted my final scumreads already and there's not anyone in it who brought it up.

Sit down, F.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 20 2015 22:41 GMT
#3123
On March 21 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
well, honestly, i don't think it's quite as simple as hf or bresh paint it

but it really just comes down to

not at all sure on vivax plus vig claim

vs

not at all sure on bm lol >< so whatever...kinda just going with my prior hf townread here and the minimal losses strategy...

like i wouldn't have been talking to vivax in the first place trying to get him to respond to me if i didn't think there was a possibility he could be town. he's not still trying to get toad lynched...i dunnae


it isn't. It only works if both of the targets are mafia

Let's say it's VigVivax and VigToad, I can do it both ways but let me just illustrate:

HF: Toad shoot rnd-Town
HF: Toad shoot rnd-Mafia

VigVivax shoots rnd-Town the one I claimed to have shot, mafia roleblocks me, VigVivax claims to be roleblocked while he actually shot the towny and I was roleblocked.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:41 GMT
#3124
On March 21 2015 07:37 Vivax wrote:
So:

Artanis
Trfel
LS
SL
Toad/VE/BM

No SL, no VE.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 22:41 GMT
#3125
On March 21 2015 07:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:40 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:39 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Vivax why do you suddenly not 100% scumread Toad anymore? Do you think there's 2 vigis?


If you read my posts you would know I played with the thought.

Yet you scumread anyone that brought it up yourself, that sounds kinda hypocritical.


Point being?

You're scumreading people for doing something you yourself are doing?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:42 GMT
#3126
rsoultin
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:42 GMT
#3127
Vivax. You denied it when I said that you were open to the possibility of two town vigilantes. Now you're saying that you're open to the thought.

What?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 20 2015 22:42 GMT
#3128
or Holyflare i don't even fucking know any more.
table for two on a tv tray
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 20 2015 22:42 GMT
#3129
On March 21 2015 07:41 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:34 rsoultin wrote:
well, honestly, i don't think it's quite as simple as hf or bresh paint it

but it really just comes down to

not at all sure on vivax plus vig claim

vs

not at all sure on bm lol >< so whatever...kinda just going with my prior hf townread here and the minimal losses strategy...

like i wouldn't have been talking to vivax in the first place trying to get him to respond to me if i didn't think there was a possibility he could be town. he's not still trying to get toad lynched...i dunnae


it isn't. It only works if both of the targets are mafia

Let's say it's VigVivax and VigToad, I can do it both ways but let me just illustrate:

HF: Toad shoot rnd-Town
HF: Vivax shoot rnd-Mafia

VigVivax shoots rnd-Town the one I claimed to have shot, mafia roleblocks me, VigVivax claims to be roleblocked while he actually shot the towny and I was roleblocked.


EBWOP failed c&p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:43 GMT
#3130
On March 21 2015 07:42 Trfel wrote:
Vivax. You denied it when I said that you were open to the possibility of two town vigilantes. Now you're saying that you're open to the thought.

What?


What's the first thing you think when you have a role and get CCd that role?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3131
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?
Computer says mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3132
On March 21 2015 07:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:42 Trfel wrote:
Vivax. You denied it when I said that you were open to the possibility of two town vigilantes. Now you're saying that you're open to the thought.

What?


What's the first thing you think when you have a role and get CCd that role?
To be honest, I don't know.

But I don't see how it is relevant to what I posted at all.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3133
On March 21 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?


Give me your thoughts on SL and LS. Though it's probably a little too late now. Probably put your vote on Bill Murray.
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:44 GMT
#3134
On March 21 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?


Vote BM. Save the Krauts
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 20 2015 22:45 GMT
#3135
Actually all three have to be mafia for it to work out. BM + the two targets. If just one of them is town we're screwed and doing the same shit again tomorrow.

Get the 100% confirmed mafia.

LYNCH VIVAX
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 22:45 GMT
#3136
On March 21 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?

Vote for Vivax unless you want to talk about vigis all day again tomorrow as neither of them die and one shot probably gets rbed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:46 GMT
#3137
On March 21 2015 07:44 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:42 Trfel wrote:
Vivax. You denied it when I said that you were open to the possibility of two town vigilantes. Now you're saying that you're open to the thought.

What?


What's the first thing you think when you have a role and get CCd that role?
To be honest, I don't know.

But I don't see how it is relevant to what I posted at all.


You think the guy who's CCing you is mafia.

But in this case it only makes sense for Toad if it means that a mafia would die guaranteed if I don't get lynched.

Like it makes sense for me to not fakeclaim vig out of all the roles if I was mafia.

I reacted, I thought, I concluded.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 20 2015 22:46 GMT
#3138
On March 21 2015 07:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?

Vote for Vivax unless you want to talk about vigis all day again tomorrow as neither of them die and one shot probably gets rbed.
This is where I'm at, too.

I just don't see this getting resolved without using a lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 20 2015 22:47 GMT
#3139
On March 21 2015 07:46 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 07:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 21 2015 07:44 Palmar wrote:
I'm behind again.

What should I be doing?

Vote for Vivax unless you want to talk about vigis all day again tomorrow as neither of them die and one shot probably gets rbed.
This is where I'm at, too.

I just don't see this getting resolved without using a lynch.


You're mafia son.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 20 2015 22:48 GMT
#3140
Actually Trfel is the closest thing to a strong townread I have now after rso/toad/fecal/eden. One of the only listeners in this town full of talkers.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech162
UpATreeSC 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22077
Calm 3824
Mini 351
910 84
Mind 81
Free 54
Trap 36
Aegong 26
soO 24
Dota 2
Gorgc6740
XaKoH 454
canceldota39
Counter-Strike
fl0m5510
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3150
Other Games
singsing2065
FrodaN921
Beastyqt637
B2W.Neo589
Livibee223
Liquid`Hasu199
Khaldor152
C9.Mang0150
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr93
KnowMe90
QueenE74
ZombieGrub30
BRAT_OK 22
MindelVK9
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 17
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV150
League of Legends
• Nemesis1815
Other Games
• Shiphtur772
• imaqtpie688
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.