• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:21
CEST 03:21
KST 10:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8217 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:04 GMT
#2552
On November 13 2014 08:52 Elvis! wrote:
Superbia, you've been caught in the ElvisTrap, which is an improvement of the battrap!
You said I should have been more reevaluating, while you are pushing someone for something someone else did and even state that nothing happened ever since.
Meanwhile, Sicklucker has been proving my points I made about him over and over, hunting blues n that.

He's been proving my case, why would I not go for him?
I even reread his entire filter trying to find potentially townie things and most of them were noncommital and WIFOM. I tried >.< but this guy is just too terrible.

Since when is Breshke confirmed, am I missing something?
I think he's being townie and meta-reading him he's similair to last time.

Out of you, obi and ff?
I'd maybe choose you, since ff's barely posting and Obi isn't either.

But that's exaclty where you see why I'm saying there's nothing to read of.
Like give me the estimated amount of posts with value out of the last 10 pages.
Also, since you brought it up, bring me the seriously estimated amount of posts with value from the beginning.



Tu quoque is never a good argument and I have re-evaluated multiple times already. I can see your point to an extent, however.

In my books Breshke is 99.9% town. If he's mafia here then I'll just roll over and lose. Whatever. He pushed over the Kush vote and his filter looks townie as fuck.

Now that we've picked your townie (good choice, by the way), who's the most likely mafia if you would exclude SL?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:06 GMT
#2553
On November 13 2014 08:56 Elvis! wrote:
Superbia is confused since he wanted to give up as well.
Hidden third party detected.


What?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:08 GMT
#2554
Wait, Sere are you serious? Or this is another one of your jokes.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:10 GMT
#2555
No fucking way mafia concedes in that position. No fucking way.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 00:19 GMT
#2557
Fuck this. Either BlazingHand comes into the game to confirm or I'm going to continue playing.

FF, what do you have so far?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 19:53 GMT
#2670
I have like 5 minutes before I have to leave again. Rayn, is there any way I can convince you to lynch Obi today? I'm not completely against the Elvis lynch, but I really think Obi is the last one here.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 13 2014 20:03 GMT
#2681
Fair enough rayn. I'll just sheep your vote then because you seem to have a pretty decent read on Elvis. We can discuss Obi if game isn't over.

##Unvote
##Vote: Elvis!

I'm off.

Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 14 2014 19:10 GMT
#2812
Sucks. Wish the vote ended on Obi.

Only chance Sere is scum here is if they had a medicread on Rayn, which I seriously doubt.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 15 2014 22:25 GMT
#2907
I will lynch the next person to misspell my name.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 15 2014 22:27 GMT
#2908
On November 15 2014 16:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
ok yeah superbia moves up the list now that I take a quick refresher at his filter. He defended kush D2 even.


Elaborate.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 15 2014 23:11 GMT
#2912
On November 16 2014 08:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Superbia you were against the kush lynch because you didn't want to lynch a lurker, iirc. Not really hard efending but you're back in the thread so ♥


Love you FF but I think you may be mafai here. x:

Why did you bring that up? It was brought up during N2 and by rayn and I explained my thought progress. What else did you want to say about the matter? I really dislike how you bring up for seemingly no reason.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 15 2014 23:18 GMT
#2913
At the moment I also feel like there's most likely one between Obi and FF. The interactions between them feel very friendly, even though they should be big question marks to each other. I feel mafia is buddying up to the other, but I'm not completely sure which one is the mafia. You still remain a big question mark for me, but I'm probably just going to ride out rayn's read on you and blame the loss on him if you flip mafia.

Obi: I dislike the fact that he becomes active after rayn dies. Especially since (I believe) rayn has played quite a few games with Obi. It feels like Obi might've been riding out rayn's gaze by simply lurking and being inactive, but I will never be able to confirm it. That being said, I personally kind of like what he has said today, it makes sense from a town perspective. He's also becoming more active, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get a good read on him as the day progresses.

FF: What changed during the night? Yesterday EoD you were pretty set on calling Obi scum and pushing on him, today you seem to have completely flipped your view, and you two are buddying up. Also, you bring up my d2 vote push for seemingly no reason. Like you don't even call me mafia for it or anything, you just bring it up out of nowhere. Really feels like you're trying to get town to push on anyone but you at the moment.

At the moment I'm leaning to FF being more likely to be scum than Obi. Can't really explain it well, but Obi has felt a little too lax to be scum.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 15 2014 23:24 GMT
#2914
FF, since you're around, explain to me your current read on Obi and how you developed this read. Also, explain why you brought up the Kush vote thing out of nowhere.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 15 2014 23:41 GMT
#2917
I highly encourage drunk posting.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 19:36 GMT
#2958
FF answer my questions.

##Vote: FecalFeast
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 19:39 GMT
#2959
Is anyone else around atm?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 21:02 GMT
#2967
I would really like to hear some more from FF at the moment. Obi as well.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 21:08 GMT
#2968
Where the fuck are Obi/FF?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 21:12 GMT
#2970
I want FF to answer my fucking questions.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 16 2014 21:14 GMT
#2971
Like it feels like I've been stuck on the same information for days.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings113
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech104
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 389
Bale 18
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
Doublelift6443
JimRising 748
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10389
C9.Mang0307
PiLiPiLi1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 39m
Replay Cast
21h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.