• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13330 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 15:44 GMT
#645
On May 08 2014 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 00:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont know why steve is talking so much shit.

Mdreg I think tmr rather than steve.

Also explain why mderg, have you read his past games etc? Thought you had him as new town? (i still do)

Also, why ignore overwhelming Steveling evidence?


Evidence? xD

My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 15:46 GMT
#648
On May 08 2014 00:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 00:43 Steveling wrote:
To every town in the game.
Pls run through the thread now that vivax flipped green.
Only good things will come out of it.

oh really? What good things have came of it Steveling?



I said town.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 15:46 GMT
#649
On May 08 2014 00:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2014 00:42 Steveling wrote:
I said it 4-5 times already.
You are either demonstrating bad logic again like with vivax or you are scum.

And again this is useless because you don't explain ANYTHING. I posted my logic on vivax, people agreed with it. You didn't say a god damn word. You lied about reading his filter the first time because i already explained what you found out the time you actually DID read his filter but you don't mention that either.

Your only reason for calling me scum seemingly was because me and oats argued and then he buddied me...?



This is bs through and through.

When did I lie about reading his filter? I expect a quote on this.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 16:04 GMT
#655
Holyflare you are trying way too hard to make something out of nothing and you did the same with bibax.
We know how that turned out.

But wait, I knew cause Im scum right?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 16:07 GMT
#657
Ofc it is for you.
Like bibax was.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 16:16 GMT
#660
Yeah you stopped making sense a while ago.
Actually right when you attacked bibax.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 16:36 GMT
#662
Yes after all you have "evidence".

Accurate representation of Holyflare follows.


My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 07 2014 17:05 GMT
#664
What points?
All this is make believe, just like bibax's case.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 05:19 GMT
#703
You guys are sheeping scum, so sad to see.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 10:03 GMT
#705
If I had to bet, I'd say we would find all scum between HF/Oats/thrawn/poofter.

My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 11:18 GMT
#710
Koshi you sexy beast.
Come for doto.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 11:51 GMT
#719
Don't waste it on me.
Scum will shoot me this night.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 12:46 GMT
#720
Night ends in 2hours?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 13:40 GMT
#725
When did I refuse to explain my lynch?
Are you people even trying?

I said that his posts made much sense and they were towny posts.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 13:59 GMT
#727
You guys played bad and read him bad and you are just jelly.
My read was excellent and I will be here after the game ends to gloat.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 14:13 GMT
#730
Why are you blaming me for this?
You guys weren't changing minds.
I figured instead of letting this go on and the scum weasel their way even more into your silly heads, that I could end this now with this bibax lynch.

But yeah, go after me if you want, scum will be laughing.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:09 GMT
#740
On May 09 2014 00:04 thrawn2112 wrote:
tbh i'm tempted to lynch steve no matter tomorrow no matter how I end up reading him


Ofc you scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:09 GMT
#741
I say we lynch Oats or HF.
You guys pick one.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:12 GMT
#743
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 08 2014 15:21 GMT
#748
Fuck, they did this to make me look bad.
Oh well

##bote: Holyflare
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM814
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 214
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 814
ByuN 349
TKL 343
Reynor 255
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50378
Bisu 2658
Calm 2555
FanTaSy 674
Stork 545
Rush 446
hero 256
firebathero 189
actioN 128
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 61
Free 50
Mong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 15
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc11032
Dendi1031
Counter-Strike
fl0m5430
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1976
Liquid`RaSZi1597
B2W.Neo709
Beastyqt583
Khaldor488
Mlord479
olofmeister445
KnowMe297
crisheroes176
FrodaN173
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach44
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Nemesis2874
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1561
Other Games
• Shiphtur698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 32m
OSC
6h 32m
Replay Cast
6h 32m
OSC
19h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.