• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7539 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 03 2014 08:06 GMT
#18
/In

Winter is coming
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 04 2014 22:23 GMT
#58
Dastingo.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#68
On May 05 2014 07:24 Vivax wrote:
Are you the godfather Steve?


Yes. Check my profile.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 04 2014 23:55 GMT
#82
Unfortunately I'm not too.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 00:00 GMT
#83
Btw I read my pm title as Glory Hole(instead of role), I was like, wtf this mafia is gonna be kinky.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 00:39 GMT
#85
Let's connect the players here with current game of thrones characters and decide first day on what happens in the show in 1 hour.

So, who's oberyn?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 00:50 GMT
#87
I'd say HF is Theon or should I say Reek, now that we broke him down in the last cell game.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 00:55 GMT
#89
On May 05 2014 09:54 Tehpoofter wrote:
Dibs on Tyrian!!


Don't think we have a Tyrion in this game.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 01:08 GMT
#96
On May 05 2014 10:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
poofter and steve, have either of you read books?

plz answer, this is a scumhunting question


I have read the books, I know everything.
Not scum though. xD

You are Varys btw thrawn.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 01:27 GMT
#117
On May 05 2014 10:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
u talking about steveling's "unfortunately i'm not too" post? i noticed that earlier, but meh


What, I like being scum, Q_Q.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 01:29 GMT
#119
On May 05 2014 10:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
nah it's that you are agreeing with oats about oat's town claim


Aren't we all agreeing with everyone's town claims in the first couple hours of every game? xD
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 01:33 GMT
#122
I'm playing pudge atm, anyone wanna join next?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 01:38 GMT
#127
Fuck you guys, reported.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 02:14 GMT
#137
Cav is mafia.
In this setup you don't lurk period.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 02:23 GMT
#139
#bote Cav
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 02:43 GMT
#140
On May 05 2014 10:50 Cavalinho wrote:
I'm pretty convinced. Steveling is mafia.

I'm gonna lurk for the rest of the game now.



On May 05 2014 11:19 Cavalinho wrote:
Yeah I'm lurking pretty hard right now.

I bet we should lynch me.


Why you slip so much.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 02:51 GMT
#143
On May 05 2014 11:48 Tehpoofter wrote:
@steve why is cav mafia but not me? I was the first one to bote for you and lets be honest my boting is based on that amazing HF case.


Because he twisted things and meanings, that's what scum do.

He said he was gonna lurk from now on, then he said that he's not lurking right now.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 02:54 GMT
#145
No but why are you sweating so much couple hours in the game while we joke around.
You scum.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 02:57 GMT
#146
Like, this day could take 4 actual days or something before we lynch yet you sweat for me calling you out a couple hours in.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 05 2014 03:03 GMT
#149
On May 05 2014 12:00 Tehpoofter wrote:

@Steve what character is Cav?


Locke.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4153
Calm 2682
Leta 2666
Soulkey 483
Soma 348
Rush 221
Barracks 206
BeSt 183
firebathero 51
Killer 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 36
Shinee 33
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 18
Noble 7
sorry 7
HiyA 5
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2372
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns15647
WinterStarcraft723
Sick188
Pyrionflax156
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
52m
Patches Events
5h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 52m
OSC
13h 52m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.