• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:05
CEST 08:05
KST 15:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5651 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 81 Next
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 12:54 GMT
#201
On April 15 2014 21:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.

Exactly.

I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you. You can clearly see I am considering Omni as scum, you say he is towniest town that towned and don't give a single reason. Who is at fault here? I am trying to scumhunt here. You are trying your best to be obstructive. Not pressuring Omni at all, calling everybody who thinks there is a slight possibility he is scum bad (as you don't think there is a reason to share your 100% townread on omni) and you are wasting our time.

So.

Can you give all your reads so far this game and give me an explanation for those reads? I want to go forward.


(1) Why would I pressure Omni, I think he is town?
(2) I haven't called anyone who thinks omni is scum bad. Why are you making up things that are clearly not true?
(3) You don't want to drag every piece of information out of me, but you admit to not answering my questions properly on purpose, and then try to say I'm the one being obstructive? What?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:54 GMT
#202
Consider my vote on you^
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:55 GMT
#203
Not you
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 12:56 GMT
#204
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


If I get rb'd then it's fine, the DT gets a check at least
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:56 GMT
#205
On April 15 2014 21:48 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.



Don't like. The supposition that he is pushing a scum agenda by pointing out scum slips is ridiculous.


There is no supposition. His own definition of his play denotes that he is not impulsive but instead is systematic and decisive. I don't see that in him calling 2 people scum so early, especially Skanjab1s who is most likely town for that claim.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 12:57 GMT
#206
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 12:59 GMT
#207
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.

"I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you."

How is that bullshit?
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:00 GMT
#208
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:01 GMT
#209
On April 15 2014 21:54 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:26 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.

Exactly.

I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you. You can clearly see I am considering Omni as scum, you say he is towniest town that towned and don't give a single reason. Who is at fault here? I am trying to scumhunt here. You are trying your best to be obstructive. Not pressuring Omni at all, calling everybody who thinks there is a slight possibility he is scum bad (as you don't think there is a reason to share your 100% townread on omni) and you are wasting our time.

So.

Can you give all your reads so far this game and give me an explanation for those reads? I want to go forward.


(1) Why would I pressure Omni, I think he is town?
(2) I haven't called anyone who thinks omni is scum bad. Why are you making up things that are clearly not true?
(3) You don't want to drag every piece of information out of me, but you admit to not answering my questions properly on purpose, and then try to say I'm the one being obstructive? What?

(2) You are by not explaining your reads.
(3) I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION. YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:03 GMT
#210
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:04 GMT
#211
If he is mafia he isn't forced to have a RB on him at all.

That's my point.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:14 GMT
#212
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:16 GMT
#213
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:19 GMT
#214
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:23 GMT
#215
On April 15 2014 22:19 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.

I wasn't doing that at all. I was explaining why I thought you shouldn't add "needs to be RB".
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:23 GMT
#216
So back to useful things.

Any scumreads anybody?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:24 GMT
#217
Or super duper townreads?
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:25 GMT
#218
On April 15 2014 22:23 Koshi wrote:
So back to useful things.

Any scumreads anybody?


Does Alakaslam always post like that?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 13:27 GMT
#219
On April 15 2014 22:25 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:23 Koshi wrote:
So back to useful things.

Any scumreads anybody?


Does Alakaslam always post like that?

It's mostly "worse" or shall I say stranger.

There is a serious lack of Chupazis, Hijoles and lampshadings currently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 13:38 GMT
#220
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

You would understand if you have read Hunter Book: Wayward. But I like your sharpness. You're like Peleus in that book. This is how God45 defines Peleus:

And so I found him. The prodigal problem child. Alleyman. Peleus.

The sniper was a little resitant to my ideas. That's understandable. I was actually pleased that he didn't take to them so quickly. Enlightenment shouldn't come immediately. It took me a long time to discover the truth. We can't all be Paul on the road to Damascus.

He had the methods down. He's messy and he leaves too much of himself behind, but he's efficient. His numbers are great. And I appreciate his attitude toward others of our kind. He won't tolerate their whiny, backstabbing bullshit. Their opinions are threefold- they can help, they can get out of the way or they try to find their way out of a body bag. He doesn't know the words for it yet, but somewhere in there he knows that if you're not curing the cancer, you are the cancer. There's no in between.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3631
Rain 1794
GuemChi 485
FanTaSy 401
sSak 48
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Hm[arnc] 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 619
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King203
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft788
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Lourlo1193
• Rush1070
• Stunt455
Other Games
• Shiphtur780
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 55m
INu's Battles
4h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 55m
OSC
16h 10m
Replay Cast
16h 55m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.