• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6472 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 81 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:57 GMT
#161
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

...
fake
...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:57 GMT
#162
IT BETTER BE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:58 GMT
#163
So many things wrong with that. So many things.
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 10:18 GMT
#164
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:20 GMT
#165
On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

Ok.
Let me put scum next to your name then.
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 10:22 GMT
#166
On April 15 2014 19:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

Ok.
Let me put scum next to your name then.


feel free to do what ever you want Koshi
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:22 GMT
#167
On April 15 2014 19:22 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:20 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

Ok.
Let me put scum next to your name then.


feel free to do what ever you want Koshi

Thank you. Very kind of you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 10:28 GMT
#168
Omni I like you, we can be friends, and our friendship will crush the awful OO/thrawn one. Whatdoyousay?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:56 GMT
#169
You don't think he is scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 10:57 GMT
#170
pro-tip for everybody:
Will be very low post game. Bleed towny if you are not planning on posting a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:12 GMT
#171
On April 15 2014 18:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 17:57 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: By the way, OmniEulogy not being interested in if Koshi was town or not can be reasoned by either him knowing his role or he's way too hungry and tired to think about it. Either way, I'm pretty interested about what he will pull out.

On April 15 2014 17:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm eating my breakfast man, can't start scum hunting before a good nutritious and balanced meal entirely composed of poptarts and eggo waffles. That being said of course I'm interested if you also have the spirit of the great maximus black and nova war instilled in you.

He's claiming that he has the spirit of the great maximus black and novawar instilled in himself.

I don't think so. This is fucking Mafia by the way. It's not about stopping cheesers or some weird shit. It's Hunter the Reckoning style.


are you robik

WTF is a robik?

On April 15 2014 18:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Are you scumslipping I am town or am I not reading this propperly?

It definitely is a scumslip.

On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?

Good point. Can everyone tell his town play and scum play?
I can define my town play but I can't define my scum play (because I have never played scum in any mafia game. In fact, this is my second mafia game and I was a townie in the first).
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.

I think the game was Normal Mini Mafia XIII (The game had marvellosity, Chezinu and talismania as scum; Palmar, VisceraEyes, me, Shady Sands and some other people I don't remember as town. I called Chezinu and talismania right at the end of day 2, I could call out marvellosity but I tunnel visioned and lost my sharpness day 4.).

If you dare to investigate any further, you will find that I'm telling you the truth.

On April 15 2014 19:18 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?


passive and spammy respectively lol

If your scum play is passive and town play is spammy, then I can pretty much say that you're a scumbag who is trying to masquerade amongst the town folk. This will not get you out of your gehenna though. Come on, vampires who break masquerade are eliminated even by other vampires. The only reason you're living right now is because there was no lynch-night kill.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 11:15 GMT
#172
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:19 GMT
#173
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:22 GMT
#174
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

And I see no reason to think YOU are a townie.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:23 GMT
#175
EBWOP: Skanjab just flipped scum I guess. Just like OmniEulogy. Same slip, twice in a row.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:25 GMT
#176
I am awaiting his response first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:28 GMT
#177
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:29 GMT
#178
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:31 GMT
#179
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 11:32 GMT
#180
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.

Probably. Because if you are thinking what I am thinking you are thinking it is quite thin.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 5380
Rain 1840
GuemChi 610
FanTaSy 340
sSak 53
Bale 40
ajuk12(nOOB) 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1174
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g7712
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0171
ViBE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1030
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Lourlo1363
• Rush895
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur732
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 51m
INu's Battles
5h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 51m
OSC
17h 6m
Replay Cast
17h 51m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.