• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6527 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 81 Next
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:33 GMT
#181
EBWOP: I just told all the scumbags how I would hunt them down.

+ Show Spoiler +
LIMB BY LIMB
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 11:45 GMT
#182
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.


weak pressure on Skan on an association based on his first post and riding Koshi's tail seems to be what you're doing though what that means you are thinking though no clue... *omg and easy way to seem like I'm doing something productive for town!* perhaps?
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 11:45 GMT
#183
EBWOP: an not and
LiquidDota Staff
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 11:58 GMT
#184
On April 15 2014 20:45 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.


weak pressure on Skan on an association based on his first post and riding Koshi's tail seems to be what you're doing though what that means you are thinking though no clue... *omg and easy way to seem like I'm doing something productive for town!* perhaps?

I actually AM doing something productive for town. Luring people into a sophisticated discussion, trying to make the game a high-post game instead of a low-post one that would be good for scumbags.

You can't say it didn't work, can you? Especially considering the fact that you jumped right in.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 12:05 GMT
#185
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 12:06 GMT
#186
On April 15 2014 20:58 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:45 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.


weak pressure on Skan on an association based on his first post and riding Koshi's tail seems to be what you're doing though what that means you are thinking though no clue... *omg and easy way to seem like I'm doing something productive for town!* perhaps?

I actually AM doing something productive for town. Luring people into a sophisticated discussion, trying to make the game a high-post game instead of a low-post one that would be good for scumbags.

You can't say it didn't work, can you? Especially considering the fact that you jumped right in.


what? didn't you just join on Koshi's discussion? And then I really want to make people realize you tried to make an association case on Skan for his second post... yeah... you're totally up for sophisticated discussion as long as it involves shutting down everybody with an opinion that doesn't match yours by labeling them scum immediately =/
I'm not against the method I'm against how you do it.
LiquidDota Staff
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 12:11 GMT
#187
On April 15 2014 21:06 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:58 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:45 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.


weak pressure on Skan on an association based on his first post and riding Koshi's tail seems to be what you're doing though what that means you are thinking though no clue... *omg and easy way to seem like I'm doing something productive for town!* perhaps?

I actually AM doing something productive for town. Luring people into a sophisticated discussion, trying to make the game a high-post game instead of a low-post one that would be good for scumbags.

You can't say it didn't work, can you? Especially considering the fact that you jumped right in.


what? didn't you just join on Koshi's discussion? And then I really want to make people realize you tried to make an association case on Skan for his second post... yeah... you're totally up for sophisticated discussion as long as it involves shutting down everybody with an opinion that doesn't match yours by labeling them scum immediately =/
I'm not against the method I'm against how you do it.

"I label people whose opinions don't match me as scum, right on" so you say. And you're not against the method and you're against how I do it.

First of all, what do you think the method is? If you answer the question correct, then I'll ask you a second question.

Scum slips are sometimes so simple as a "100%". Shit like this happened in one of the games, guy turned out as scum. Guy took 4 townies all by himself before they actually realized.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 15 2014 12:23 GMT
#188
VOTE COUNT:


Alakaslam (1): thrawn2112

OmniEulogy (1): Djagulingu

Not Voting (10): Alakaslam, OmniEulogy, Cavalinho, mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta, OneThousandWords, FirmTofu, Skanjab1s, Koshi

Lynch is in 38.5 hours. Voting is mandatory.

Currently no one is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:23 GMT
#189
Haven't read newest shit but

Oo why you want to plynch Akaka if you have no problem town reading him?
Why you gotta shit town read thrawn based on bullshit?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 12:26 GMT
#190
On April 15 2014 21:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:15 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 15 2014 19:56 Koshi wrote:
You don't think he is scum?


No, I don't, he's a townie through and through. Do you think he's scum?

I see no reason to think he is town.


That doesn't really answer the question.

Exactly.

I am going to be very upset if this is a game in which I have to drag every piece of information out of you. You can clearly see I am considering Omni as scum, you say he is towniest town that towned and don't give a single reason. Who is at fault here? I am trying to scumhunt here. You are trying your best to be obstructive. Not pressuring Omni at all, calling everybody who thinks there is a slight possibility he is scum bad (as you don't think there is a reason to share your 100% townread on omni) and you are wasting our time.

So.

Can you give all your reads so far this game and give me an explanation for those reads? I want to go forward.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:28 GMT
#191
K I read the newest stuff.
Inb4 getript tries to ban skanjab.

Also Kochi you are talking alot without content. Does that not mean you are scum by your own self meta?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:29 GMT
#192
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 12:34 GMT
#193
On April 15 2014 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.

Claiming that someone is townie through and through and showing no reason about that claim and dodging every single question about his reasoning almost never is coming from scum? He might or might not be a townie, but his behaviors just don't help town at all.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:34 GMT
#194
Skanjab1s role is pretty much self confirming so that line of questioning is redundant.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 12:35 GMT
#195
On April 15 2014 21:28 kushm4sta wrote:
K I read the newest stuff.
Inb4 getript tries to ban skanjab.

Also Kochi you are talking alot without content. Does that not mean you are scum by your own self meta?

No. I don't self meta. I don't know where you read me self metaing.
On April 15 2014 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.

I don't care. It is probably unlikely but there was so much wrong with that post. I want to know why he made it in 24 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 12:36 GMT
#196
On April 15 2014 21:06 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:58 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:45 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.


weak pressure on Skan on an association based on his first post and riding Koshi's tail seems to be what you're doing though what that means you are thinking though no clue... *omg and easy way to seem like I'm doing something productive for town!* perhaps?

I actually AM doing something productive for town. Luring people into a sophisticated discussion, trying to make the game a high-post game instead of a low-post one that would be good for scumbags.

You can't say it didn't work, can you? Especially considering the fact that you jumped right in.


what? didn't you just join on Koshi's discussion? And then I really want to make people realize you tried to make an association case on Skan for his second post... yeah... you're totally up for sophisticated discussion as long as it involves shutting down everybody with an opinion that doesn't match yours by labeling them scum immediately =/
I'm not against the method I'm against how you do it.

EBWOP: If Koshi tries to do shit that benefits town, of course I will join on Koshi's discussion. If it was you instead of Koshi, I would join on your discussion instead of Koshi's.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:42 GMT
#197
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:45 GMT
#198
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 12:48 GMT
#199
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.



Don't like. The supposition that he is pushing a scum agenda by pointing out scum slips is ridiculous.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:54 GMT
#200
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.

Pictures speak a thousand words!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 5380
Rain 1840
GuemChi 610
FanTaSy 340
sSak 53
Bale 40
ajuk12(nOOB) 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1186
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Other Games
summit1g7862
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0169
ViBE67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1030
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2123
League of Legends
• Lourlo1363
• Rush938
• Stunt446
Other Games
• Shiphtur732
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 51m
INu's Battles
5h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 51m
OSC
17h 6m
Replay Cast
17h 51m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.