• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 81 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 15 2014 08:50 GMT
#141
hi koshi
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 08:50 GMT
#142
I'm eating my breakfast man, can't start scum hunting before a good nutritious and balanced meal entirely composed of poptarts and eggo waffles. That being said of course I'm interested if you also have the spirit of the great maximus black and nova war instilled in you.
LiquidDota Staff
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 08:52 GMT
#143
Hey Koshi, I'm here and I'm not deprived of sleep. Let's talk.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 08:57 GMT
#144
EBWOP: By the way, OmniEulogy not being interested in if Koshi was town or not can be reasoned by either him knowing his role or he's way too hungry and tired to think about it. Either way, I'm pretty interested about what he will pull out.

On April 15 2014 17:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm eating my breakfast man, can't start scum hunting before a good nutritious and balanced meal entirely composed of poptarts and eggo waffles. That being said of course I'm interested if you also have the spirit of the great maximus black and nova war instilled in you.

He's claiming that he has the spirit of the great maximus black and novawar instilled in himself.

I don't think so. This is fucking Mafia by the way. It's not about stopping cheesers or some weird shit. It's Hunter the Reckoning style.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 08:57 GMT
#145
Cool. Hi gang.
What shall we talk about?

I am not policy lynching anybody. I am willing to lynch out of sheer disappointment though.

Who is going to disappoint Koshi?
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 09:00 GMT
#146
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?
LiquidDota Staff
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 15 2014 09:01 GMT
#147
On April 15 2014 17:57 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: By the way, OmniEulogy not being interested in if Koshi was town or not can be reasoned by either him knowing his role or he's way too hungry and tired to think about it. Either way, I'm pretty interested about what he will pull out.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 17:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm eating my breakfast man, can't start scum hunting before a good nutritious and balanced meal entirely composed of poptarts and eggo waffles. That being said of course I'm interested if you also have the spirit of the great maximus black and nova war instilled in you.

He's claiming that he has the spirit of the great maximus black and novawar instilled in himself.

I don't think so. This is fucking Mafia by the way. It's not about stopping cheesers or some weird shit. It's Hunter the Reckoning style.


are you robik
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:03 GMT
#148
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Are you scumslipping I am town or am I not reading this propperly?
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 09:03 GMT
#149
On April 15 2014 18:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 17:57 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: By the way, OmniEulogy not being interested in if Koshi was town or not can be reasoned by either him knowing his role or he's way too hungry and tired to think about it. Either way, I'm pretty interested about what he will pull out.

On April 15 2014 17:50 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm eating my breakfast man, can't start scum hunting before a good nutritious and balanced meal entirely composed of poptarts and eggo waffles. That being said of course I'm interested if you also have the spirit of the great maximus black and nova war instilled in you.

He's claiming that he has the spirit of the great maximus black and novawar instilled in himself.

I don't think so. This is fucking Mafia by the way. It's not about stopping cheesers or some weird shit. It's Hunter the Reckoning style.


are you robik


idk who that is but sure I'll be back in like 40 - 90 minutes.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 09:04 GMT
#150
On April 15 2014 18:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Are you scumslipping I am town or am I not reading this propperly?


not reading it properly.
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:07 GMT
#151
On April 15 2014 18:04 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Are you scumslipping I am town or am I not reading this propperly?


not reading it properly.

All right then. I prefer to work with PoE. If I can find obvious town I am as happy as when I find possible mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:07 GMT
#152
I just realized Vivax is not in this game. Jeez such evul guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:08 GMT
#153
On April 15 2014 17:50 thrawn2112 wrote:
hi koshi

Hi thrawn.

I feel like I am going to need bestest thrawn this game.

Let's be bestest friends.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 15 2014 09:14 GMT
#154
i/m not feelin it right now
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:15 GMT
#155
what are you not feeling? The game? Nobody is feeling this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 15 2014 09:18 GMT
#156
my bestest
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:20 GMT
#157
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 09:38 GMT
#158
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 09:49 GMT
#159
On April 15 2014 18:38 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:20 Koshi wrote:
It's ok. It will come to you.


OmniEulogy
How are you doing buddy?


I'm pretty good losing at video games but enjoying it. how's your morning been

How do you discribe your scum play and your town play?
I had a good night of sleep.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 15 2014 09:56 GMT
#160
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
Nina 128
ViBE87
SpeCial 80
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Artosis 561
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox641
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g6953
Grubby2395
Liquid`RaSZi1885
shahzam634
WinterStarcraft461
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0330
Trikslyr37
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick372
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• musti20045 27
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 44m
INu's Battles
11h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 44m
OSC
22h 59m
Replay Cast
23h 44m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.