• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:05
CEST 08:05
KST 15:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5651 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 81 Next
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 14:18 GMT
#221
On April 15 2014 22:24 Koshi wrote:
Or super duper townreads?

I read town on OneThousandWords
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 14:31 GMT
#222
On April 15 2014 22:38 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

You would understand if you have read Hunter Book: Wayward. But I like your sharpness. You're like Peleus in that book. This is how God45 defines Peleus:

Show nested quote +
And so I found him. The prodigal problem child. Alleyman. Peleus.

The sniper was a little resitant to my ideas. That's understandable. I was actually pleased that he didn't take to them so quickly. Enlightenment shouldn't come immediately. It took me a long time to discover the truth. We can't all be Paul on the road to Damascus.

He had the methods down. He's messy and he leaves too much of himself behind, but he's efficient. His numbers are great. And I appreciate his attitude toward others of our kind. He won't tolerate their whiny, backstabbing bullshit. Their opinions are threefold- they can help, they can get out of the way or they try to find their way out of a body bag. He doesn't know the words for it yet, but somewhere in there he knows that if you're not curing the cancer, you are the cancer. There's no in between.


unless you are roleplaying as somebody in your book I fail to see how it changes what he said and how this answers none of it =/
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 14:32 GMT
#223
EBWOP: what OneThousandWords said
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 14:40 GMT
#224
Also for what it's worth I like Skan's claim. Although I think it's fake and can be a detriment to town if he really is Vig or just VT scum has to deal with that during N1, and by itself I see it in a good light. I disagree with Djag in thinking that single action makes him scummy.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 14:41 GMT
#225
EBWOP: sorry for so many posts in a row there's a period missing after town in the above. =/
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 14:42 GMT
#226
I think what Djagulingu is saying is that he likes that OneThousandWords is questioning/doubting him before he follows Djagulingu his reads.

Djagulingu is ignoring the point OTW brought up. Not being defensive is a townie treat they told me in how-to-hunt-scum-school.

Personally I find it interesting but I haven't made conclusion about it yet.

What do you think of this chain of events Omni?
1) Djag got scumreads on 2 players
2) OTW questions Djag.
3) Djag calls OTW town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 14:44 GMT
#227
2) OTW questions Djag about his own self-meta and not about his reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 14:59 GMT
#228
On April 15 2014 23:42 Koshi wrote:
I think what Djagulingu is saying is that he likes that OneThousandWords is questioning/doubting him before he follows Djagulingu his reads.

Djagulingu is ignoring the point OTW brought up. Not being defensive is a townie treat they told me in how-to-hunt-scum-school.

Personally I find it interesting but I haven't made conclusion about it yet.

What do you think of this chain of events Omni?
1) Djag got scumreads on 2 players
2) OTW questions Djag.
3) Djag calls OTW town.


I think Djag's thinking on that is pretty similar to my own. OTW has made decent points based on what people have said so far
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 22:19 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.



I find it hard to call him scummy with posts like this although it's too early for me to call him town either for lack of anything substantial. Djag did say something that irked me a bit as I try to avoid this very thing in every game I've played but

"I can define my town play but I can't define my scum play (because I have never played scum in any mafia game. In fact, this is my second mafia game and I was a townie in the first)."

I can see him sticking OTW as town immediately for the above two reasons even though OTW is pressuring Djag as he does it.
LiquidDota Staff
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 15:22 GMT
#229
On April 15 2014 23:59 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 23:42 Koshi wrote:
I think what Djagulingu is saying is that he likes that OneThousandWords is questioning/doubting him before he follows Djagulingu his reads.

Djagulingu is ignoring the point OTW brought up. Not being defensive is a townie treat they told me in how-to-hunt-scum-school.

Personally I find it interesting but I haven't made conclusion about it yet.

What do you think of this chain of events Omni?
1) Djag got scumreads on 2 players
2) OTW questions Djag.
3) Djag calls OTW town.


I think Djag's thinking on that is pretty similar to my own. OTW has made decent points based on what people have said so far
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 22:19 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.



I find it hard to call him scummy with posts like this although it's too early for me to call him town either for lack of anything substantial. Djag did say something that irked me a bit as I try to avoid this very thing in every game I've played but

"I can define my town play but I can't define my scum play (because I have never played scum in any mafia game. In fact, this is my second mafia game and I was a townie in the first)."

I can see him sticking OTW as town immediately for the above two reasons even though OTW is pressuring Djag as he does it.

1- Did you play any mafia game as a scum?
2- If your answer to the 1st question is no, can you tell me how you define your scum meta?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 15:30 GMT
#230
EBWOP: As I have never played a single game as a scum, I can't define my scum play. I would probably just play survival until having enough numbers. To explain this in one word: Masquerade.

Talking about my own self-meta: I'm still as systematic, calm and careful as I described. I just didn't describe my "system".
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 16:15 GMT
#231
On April 16 2014 00:22 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 23:59 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 23:42 Koshi wrote:
I think what Djagulingu is saying is that he likes that OneThousandWords is questioning/doubting him before he follows Djagulingu his reads.

Djagulingu is ignoring the point OTW brought up. Not being defensive is a townie treat they told me in how-to-hunt-scum-school.

Personally I find it interesting but I haven't made conclusion about it yet.

What do you think of this chain of events Omni?
1) Djag got scumreads on 2 players
2) OTW questions Djag.
3) Djag calls OTW town.


I think Djag's thinking on that is pretty similar to my own. OTW has made decent points based on what people have said so far
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 22:19 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.



I find it hard to call him scummy with posts like this although it's too early for me to call him town either for lack of anything substantial. Djag did say something that irked me a bit as I try to avoid this very thing in every game I've played but

"I can define my town play but I can't define my scum play (because I have never played scum in any mafia game. In fact, this is my second mafia game and I was a townie in the first)."

I can see him sticking OTW as town immediately for the above two reasons even though OTW is pressuring Djag as he does it.

1- Did you play any mafia game as a scum?
2- If your answer to the 1st question is no, can you tell me how you define your scum meta?


I was referring to the soft "I'm a newbie" claim rather than not playing scum before which is hardly your fault lol
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 16:38 GMT
#232
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 16:52 GMT
#233
On April 16 2014 01:38 Koshi wrote:
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?

It was actually 2/3. Both were pretty obvious :D lurking, bandwagoning, not helping town at all. Obvious scum tells, consistent for all 4 game days.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 17:34 GMT
#234
On April 16 2014 01:38 Koshi wrote:
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?


I noticed, why else would it bother me that he starts going back to being so inexperienced when it suits him? you contradict yourself with those two sentences if you are getting on my case about being irked by the soft newbie claim.
If you are asking just for clarification though then yes, to repeat myself for you it does.
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 17:47 GMT
#235
How did it suit him?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 17:47 GMT
#236
##vote OmniEulogy
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 18:06 GMT
#237
On April 16 2014 02:47 Koshi wrote:
How did it suit him?


how does it not suit somebody to tell everybody how they think they play town/scum and then say "ah but I'm too new to hazard a guess about myself guess we'll never know" after it's already been pointed out that he's doing the exact opposite of what he said his town play is like.

you serious with these questions Koshi? They're really bad dude
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 18:09 GMT
#238
I don't understand.
The guy has literally 0 scumgames.

And you blame him for playing the newbie card on how many scumgames he played.
I had a good night of sleep.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 18:11 GMT
#239
On April 16 2014 02:34 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 01:38 Koshi wrote:
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?


I noticed, why else would it bother me that he starts going back to being so inexperienced when it suits him? you contradict yourself with those two sentences if you are getting on my case about being irked by the soft newbie claim.
If you are asking just for clarification though then yes, to repeat myself for you it does.

I filtered myself and looked at every single post of mine and I don't see where I "go back to being so inexperienced when it suits me".

On April 12 2014 21:10 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: OMG I have to remember not to edit.

This post comes the closest and it was a considerable time before role pms were distributed. Can you please explain how you got that impression?
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 18:16 GMT
#240
On April 16 2014 03:09 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand.
The guy has literally 0 scumgames.

And you blame him for playing the newbie card on how many scumgames he played.


No, I blame him for playing it period.

Also
On April 16 2014 01:38 Koshi wrote:
You must have missed his pretty hard "I played 1 game and caught all scum" post then.

The irky feeling was the soft newbie claim?


you say it yourself. Somehow you missed it while you were typing it I guess. It has nothing to do with his amount of scum games he's played. Could be one now and it wouldn't stop him from saying he's never played as scum before.
LiquidDota Staff
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3631
Rain 1794
GuemChi 485
FanTaSy 401
sSak 48
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Hm[arnc] 14
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Fuzer 61
League of Legends
JimRising 619
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1202
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King203
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft788
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Lourlo1193
• Rush1070
• Stunt455
Other Games
• Shiphtur780
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 55m
INu's Battles
4h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 55m
OSC
16h 10m
Replay Cast
16h 55m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.