• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:32
CEST 10:32
KST 17:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 81 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:17 GMT
#261
My replies are in green. to the "accusations"
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 19:19 GMT
#262
On April 16 2014 04:02 kushm4sta wrote:
can you summarize that post because im having trouble understanding it


Koshi's nickname could be Joe Biden so far this game and Djag dodged a valid question by OTW by telling him to go read a book. I tried for ya kush lol
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:20 GMT
#263
Are we scum?
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 19:34 GMT
#264
On April 16 2014 04:20 Koshi wrote:
Are we scum?


Djab is scummy for sure. You I have no strong feelings for to either side.
LiquidDota Staff
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 15 2014 19:34 GMT
#265
On April 16 2014 04:19 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:02 kushm4sta wrote:
can you summarize that post because im having trouble understanding it


Koshi's nickname could be Joe Biden so far this game and Djag dodged a valid question by OTW by telling him to go read a book. I tried for ya kush lol

I didn't dodge a valid question.

On April 15 2014 22:38 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

You would understand if you have read Hunter Book: Wayward. But I like your sharpness. You're like Peleus in that book. This is how God45 defines Peleus:

Show nested quote +
And so I found him. The prodigal problem child. Alleyman. Peleus.

The sniper was a little resitant to my ideas. That's understandable. I was actually pleased that he didn't take to them so quickly. Enlightenment shouldn't come immediately. It took me a long time to discover the truth. We can't all be Paul on the road to Damascus.

He had the methods down. He's messy and he leaves too much of himself behind, but he's efficient. His numbers are great. And I appreciate his attitude toward others of our kind. He won't tolerate their whiny, backstabbing bullshit. Their opinions are threefold- they can help, they can get out of the way or they try to find their way out of a body bag. He doesn't know the words for it yet, but somewhere in there he knows that if you're not curing the cancer, you are the cancer. There's no in between.

I said that I see him as a townie here and then:

On April 16 2014 00:30 Djagulingu wrote:
EBWOP: As I have never played a single game as a scum, I can't define my scum play. I would probably just play survival until having enough numbers. To explain this in one word: Masquerade.

Talking about my own self-meta: I'm still as systematic, calm and careful as I described. I just didn't describe my "system".

You might not think that I'm as systematic as I told, but I think I'm calm and careful, just as I described.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:36 GMT
#266
On April 16 2014 04:34 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:20 Koshi wrote:
Are we scum?


Djab is scummy for sure. You I have no strong feelings for to either side.

Why are you not voting for him?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:36 GMT
#267
Ignore that. You did.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:37 GMT
#268
I wonder if you felt I was going to ask that. Because you only voted after I asked if you found him scummy
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 19:38 GMT
#269
On April 16 2014 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:34 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 16 2014 04:20 Koshi wrote:
Are we scum?


Djab is scummy for sure. You I have no strong feelings for to either side.

Why are you not voting for him?


I did already.
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:38 GMT
#270
Let it be known I have no interest in pestering you the entire game btw. Other people are just afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 19:41 GMT
#271
On April 16 2014 04:37 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if you felt I was going to ask that. Because you only voted after I asked if you found him scummy


yup im a psychic, it's also why he's scum. Magical. Also I think it was before you asked but we'd need to know the exact time down to the second for that.
LiquidDota Staff
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 15 2014 19:41 GMT
#272
I have no hard feelings for it Koshi. no worries
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 19:48 GMT
#273
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:49 GMT
#274
You can't tell Kush?
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 19:51 GMT
#275
I have preliminary townreads on both of you, as I would with anyone with your levels of activity.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 19:52 GMT
#276
boring. but possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 15 2014 19:55 GMT
#277
VOTE COUNT:


Alakaslam (1): thrawn2112

OmniEulogy (2): Djagulingu, Koshi

Djagulingu (1): OmniEulogy

Not Voting (8): Alakaslam, Cavalinho, mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta, OneThousandWords, FirmTofu, Skanjab1s

Lynch is in 32 hours. Voting is mandatory.

Currently OmniEulogy is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 15 2014 20:18 GMT
#278
Hey guys, long time no see. Good to see some familiar faces.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 15 2014 20:26 GMT
#279
HES SCUM KILL HIM
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 15 2014 20:34 GMT
#280
On April 16 2014 05:18 FirmTofu wrote:
Hey guys, long time no see. Good to see some familiar faces.

FirmTofu. Long time no see.
Please be active Firmtofu from like Titanic 1 and those days.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 111
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2495
Rain 1485
FanTaSy 381
Soma 143
Yoon 117
Stork 77
NotJumperer 72
Mong 50
Killer 48
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Shinee 30
Hm[arnc] 25
Sharp 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 514
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1221
shoxiejesuss460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
summit1g8185
ceh9518
Happy347
singsing0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick625
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1025
• Stunt466
Other Games
• Shiphtur837
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 28m
INu's Battles
2h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 28m
OSC
13h 43m
Replay Cast
14h 28m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.