• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7539 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 206

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 317 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 09:11 GMT
#4101
On April 08 2014 17:31 sandroba wrote:
Guarding the device is a very good idea for anyone that doesn't have anything useful to do during the night.

You still around?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 08 2014 09:14 GMT
#4102
Yeah I'm here.
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
April 08 2014 09:19 GMT
#4103
On April 08 2014 17:56 Palmar wrote:
The sane man thinks, the insane man acts. I don't trust the insane man because I fear him. Not because he is my enemy, but merely because he is unpredictable. You see, I can handle things going wrong, but only if I expected them to go wrong, as long as it's all part of the plan I can manage. It's the unknown I fear. I would rather face the enemy I know than the one I don't.

We're still not in the best shape of our lives.


Townscumpile
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 09:26 GMT
#4104
On April 08 2014 18:14 sandroba wrote:
Yeah I'm here.

Ok so I've missed a bunch of stuff and haven't read everything. Who are the people you think I should read?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 09:26 GMT
#4105
Top 3 or so.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 08 2014 09:33 GMT
#4106
Just follow HF list.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 09:33 GMT
#4107
Oh I bet he didn't want to hear that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 08 2014 09:42 GMT
#4108
Sometimes the nature of the beast needs not to remain hidden.
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:03 GMT
#4109
I've already wanted to lynch Oats so I'm fine there.

JAT has a huge filter already I'll look at it more shortly but he had a 30+ page filter in LoL and I don't think he's a great player so I think he would really struggle posting that much as scum.

In reading Vayne, I'm honestly not great. What Rayn's told me on how to read Vayne is to see how much he cares about being Mislynched and how much he cares about being right. Like he really cares about his reads being right more than he cares about winning. I don't 100% remember but the last game I played with him I think he actually pegged me and another person (HF maybe) as scum but his reasoning wasn't great. It's hard to explain the difference but his game looks even more passive and more so less caring who gets lynched. That combination is a good reason to lynch him.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:04 GMT
#4110
As for VE, I can't read VE well at all anymore so I'm not going to bother whatsoever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:04 GMT
#4111
Amiko... claimed 3p. Lynch it with fire. Don't care... not town.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 08 2014 10:08 GMT
#4112
Oats is basically confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 10:11 GMT
#4113
Hey geript, why do you think scum ve claims a green check on you?
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 08 2014 10:14 GMT
#4114
"JAT has a huge filter already I'll look at it more shortly but he had a 30+ page filter in LoL and I don't think he's a great player so I think he would really struggle posting that much as scum."
"Amiko... claimed 3p. Lynch it with fire. Don't care... not town."

Okay so amiko claimed survivor and was pursued by mafia.
Jats however claimed SK, adimitted to killing someone n1 and apparently tried to kill me day 2.

I need to explain to me how on earth what you are saying makes any sense.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 10:16 GMT
#4115
On April 08 2014 19:08 Palmar wrote:
Oats is basically confirmed town.

Wat?
I'd be interested to hear why on that one.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:17 GMT
#4116
As for LSB, he's attacked Town Hero Keirathi who I wanted to sheep so he can die. More importantly though, he's done fuck all this game as far as I can tell 2 pages. He's also attacked yamato. I remember when I was following along that yamato looked pretty town pretty early on; like he's pretty obvious mafia so that read seems really out of place to me. In reading his push against Paper, idk, like I don't have any problem with a Keir having a soft townread for someone being carefree/happy. Like that's a pretty normal early soft townread imo so pushing Keir and scraps at the same time especially when his push on scraps is completely illogical is really bad. I actually don't like him pushing against Hopeless later on either. Like Keir has phenominal meta reads and he had a strong meta read on Hopeless (mental reminder filter Keir and Hopeless to doublecheck validity). Like I'd absolutely love to lynch this guy because there are good reasons to but:
On April 05 2014 01:45 LSB wrote:
Is holyflare always this paranoid?

I'm not ride or die on this post, but I think it's a good reason to suspect LSB for being town here despite all of the other options. It's both recognizing a different sort of play and trying to read into it. That's a "putting pieces together post" so I lump him in the town pile.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:18 GMT
#4117
On April 08 2014 19:14 sandroba wrote:
"JAT has a huge filter already I'll look at it more shortly but he had a 30+ page filter in LoL and I don't think he's a great player so I think he would really struggle posting that much as scum."
"Amiko... claimed 3p. Lynch it with fire. Don't care... not town."

Okay so amiko claimed survivor and was pursued by mafia.
Jats however claimed SK, adimitted to killing someone n1 and apparently tried to kill me day 2.

I need to explain to me how on earth what you are saying makes any sense.

JAT claimed 3P/ Oh. Didn't know that. Lynch pile then, don't care. In case you haven't figured out, I'm a "throw the baby out with the bathwater" type of player; you can blame Palmer for that.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 10:18 GMT
#4118
On April 08 2014 19:17 geript wrote:
As for LSB, he's attacked Town Hero Keirathi who I wanted to sheep so he can die. More importantly though, he's done fuck all this game as far as I can tell 2 pages. He's also attacked yamato. I remember when I was following along that yamato looked pretty town pretty early on; like he's pretty obvious mafia so that read seems really out of place to me. In reading his push against Paper, idk, like I don't have any problem with a Keir having a soft townread for someone being carefree/happy. Like that's a pretty normal early soft townread imo so pushing Keir and scraps at the same time especially when his push on scraps is completely illogical is really bad. I actually don't like him pushing against Hopeless later on either. Like Keir has phenominal meta reads and he had a strong meta read on Hopeless (mental reminder filter Keir and Hopeless to doublecheck validity). Like I'd absolutely love to lynch this guy because there are good reasons to but:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 01:45 LSB wrote:
Is holyflare always this paranoid?

I'm not ride or die on this post, but I think it's a good reason to suspect LSB for being town here despite all of the other options. It's both recognizing a different sort of play and trying to read into it. That's a "putting pieces together post" so I lump him in the town pile.

What the fuck?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:19 GMT
#4119
Ugh, now Robik
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 10:19 GMT
#4120
On April 08 2014 19:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 19:17 geript wrote:
As for LSB, he's attacked Town Hero Keirathi who I wanted to sheep so he can die. More importantly though, he's done fuck all this game as far as I can tell 2 pages. He's also attacked yamato. I remember when I was following along that yamato looked pretty town pretty early on; like he's pretty obvious mafia so that read seems really out of place to me. In reading his push against Paper, idk, like I don't have any problem with a Keir having a soft townread for someone being carefree/happy. Like that's a pretty normal early soft townread imo so pushing Keir and scraps at the same time especially when his push on scraps is completely illogical is really bad. I actually don't like him pushing against Hopeless later on either. Like Keir has phenominal meta reads and he had a strong meta read on Hopeless (mental reminder filter Keir and Hopeless to doublecheck validity). Like I'd absolutely love to lynch this guy because there are good reasons to but:
On April 05 2014 01:45 LSB wrote:
Is holyflare always this paranoid?

I'm not ride or die on this post, but I think it's a good reason to suspect LSB for being town here despite all of the other options. It's both recognizing a different sort of play and trying to read into it. That's a "putting pieces together post" so I lump him in the town pile.

What the fuck?

Nope dude. I think he's town. I think there's good reasons for not thinking he's town but I think he's town. Get over it.
Prev 1 204 205 206 207 208 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 912
WardiTV408
OGKoka 196
Rex135
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko371
mouzHeroMarine 303
OGKoka 196
Rex 135
ProTech121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2646
Horang2 1418
Larva 1220
EffOrt 922
BeSt 634
Soma 413
Hyuk 339
Mini 282
Stork 197
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Light 177
Rush 171
ggaemo 139
Zeus 130
Barracks 115
Killer 90
Hyun 88
Sea.KH 38
Shinee 35
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 26
sorry 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1425
BananaSlamJamma164
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
byalli772
x6flipin413
Other Games
singsing2157
olofmeister1589
crisheroes265
XaKoH 264
Sick222
Pyrionflax187
B2W.Neo180
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1698
Other Games
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.