• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9599 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 317 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 11:36 GMT
#4141
What? All ve did was claim green. Lol geript just scumslipped. He only replaced into the game today so he mustve been talking to other people if ve fullclaimed in pms. Which apparently he did
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 11:37 GMT
#4142
On April 08 2014 20:35 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 20:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Its VE kinda confirming totally possible lynchbait if hes scum.
But no, you just think its as simple as ve claiming a green check on geript.

No. I'm just saying that the role that he has claimed is a believable role claim to me. I really don't care what you think. If I had a gun I'd shoot you before HF(bomb might not be real), Amiko (claimed 3P), JAT (apparently also claimed 3PM) or anyone else.


So, let's get this straight.

You think Sandroba is the same level of scummyness as Syllo (who was scum). You think i'm also scummy, you'd shoot me after oats, yet, when Sandroba tells you to sheep MY list you blindly go "ok, let's follow that!"???????
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 11:38 GMT
#4143
On April 08 2014 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
Tick tock Geript.

[image loading]

I really don't care what you do, say you're going to do or whatever else. If you kill me, then that's your bad not mine. But I'm not role claiming now or ever. If I die I hope I get janitored just to spite you.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 11:38 GMT
#4144
Yes shoot me over the claimed sk. Wonderful geript.
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 08 2014 11:38 GMT
#4145
Yeah yeah geript and ve are scum we still lynch jat tomorrow
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 11:41 GMT
#4146
On April 08 2014 20:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 20:35 geript wrote:
On April 08 2014 20:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Its VE kinda confirming totally possible lynchbait if hes scum.
But no, you just think its as simple as ve claiming a green check on geript.

No. I'm just saying that the role that he has claimed is a believable role claim to me. I really don't care what you think. If I had a gun I'd shoot you before HF(bomb might not be real), Amiko (claimed 3P), JAT (apparently also claimed 3PM) or anyone else.


So, let's get this straight.

You think Sandroba is the same level of scummyness as Syllo (who was scum). You think i'm also scummy, you'd shoot me after oats, yet, when Sandroba tells you to sheep MY list you blindly go "ok, let's follow that!"???????

It's a starting point. I really don't care that Sandroba gave me your list instead of making one of his own. You can be decent as town. I just needed a starting point. Btw you've probably townread at least 1-2 scum so you should fix that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 11:41 GMT
#4147
On April 08 2014 20:41 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 20:37 Holyflare wrote:
On April 08 2014 20:35 geript wrote:
On April 08 2014 20:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Its VE kinda confirming totally possible lynchbait if hes scum.
But no, you just think its as simple as ve claiming a green check on geript.

No. I'm just saying that the role that he has claimed is a believable role claim to me. I really don't care what you think. If I had a gun I'd shoot you before HF(bomb might not be real), Amiko (claimed 3P), JAT (apparently also claimed 3PM) or anyone else.


So, let's get this straight.

You think Sandroba is the same level of scummyness as Syllo (who was scum). You think i'm also scummy, you'd shoot me after oats, yet, when Sandroba tells you to sheep MY list you blindly go "ok, let's follow that!"???????

It's a starting point. I really don't care that Sandroba gave me your list instead of making one of his own. You can be decent as town. I just needed a starting point. Btw you've probably townread at least 1-2 scum so you should fix that.


why do you assume that?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 11:46 GMT
#4148
Robin could be town here. LSB probly town here. Palmer is Palmer. VE I can't read. Sandroba pointed out that scum were pushing Amiko hard; I don't know if that's true but if it is she's likely 3P. Vayne likely scum. I expect 6-7 scum in a blue heavy setup like this;maybe just 6 if JAT is SK like role. Like there's a reasonable shot Palmer, VE and Robik are all town so at least 1 of you townreads is probably wrong.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 11:47 GMT
#4149
Either way, night night time for me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 11:47 GMT
#4150
how do you know how many scum there are?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 08 2014 11:53 GMT
#4151
On April 08 2014 20:46 geript wrote:
Robin could be town here. LSB probly town here. Palmer is Palmer. VE I can't read. Sandroba pointed out that scum were pushing Amiko hard; I don't know if that's true but if it is she's likely 3P. Vayne likely scum. I expect 6-7 scum in a blue heavy setup like this;maybe just 6 if JAT is SK like role. Like there's a reasonable shot Palmer, VE and Robik are all town so at least 1 of you townreads is probably wrong.

Seeing as I'm confirmed town I don't understand how I'm a reasonable shot.
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 11:54 GMT
#4152
Seriously? Like seriously? I'm downgrading you from a decent town player back to a bad one.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 11:56 GMT
#4153
that's cool, i'll just find all the scum and you can blow up now!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 12:04 GMT
#4154
Palmar cant be bad town and scum. At least keep your story straight geript
No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 12:04 GMT
#4155
On April 08 2014 20:56 Holyflare wrote:
that's cool, i'll just find all the scum and you can blow up now!

Like I was thinking about something else and flipped back to this forum on my phone and see you posted. I think," oh maybe he's made an insightful post I can think about or analyzed my reads at all." You come back with nitpicky bs after someone, maybe even you thought there could be like 8-9 scum in this game. Like the blues are super OP and the greens are blue. Seeing >5 scum in this game is in no way farfetched. But whatever, like if you want to be a dick about it then your loss if you're town.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 12:04 GMT
#4156
I have no room for people with overinflated egos.
At the very least I will always admit to my shortcomings and try to improve upon them.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 12:12 GMT
#4157
oats why aren't you super pushing va as scum anymore?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 12:22 GMT
#4158
On April 08 2014 21:12 Holyflare wrote:
oats why aren't you super pushing va as scum anymore?

No reason in particular.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 12:54 GMT
#4159
If scum dies tonight and JAT claims shot we can keep him alive right?
He was pretty scummy around the hf list but maybe he is sk and now also wants to kill scummers to survive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 12:57 GMT
#4160
Why do we want to keep someone we know doesnt win with town koshi?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
TaKeTV 51
RotterdaM0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 313
ProTech145
UpATreeSC 68
TKL 52
Codebar 30
Rex 22
BRAT_OK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1365
Shuttle 1192
EffOrt 567
BeSt 434
ggaemo 348
Mini 326
Stork 282
firebathero 200
Light 182
Rush 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 103
Barracks 93
910 67
Sea.KH 62
Zeus 58
Killer 54
sorry 53
Shine 44
Mong 44
Shinee 44
Hyun 43
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Aegong 21
Bale 20
Sexy 16
Trap 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi2061
BananaSlamJamma410
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 701
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1839
hiko1237
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX229
Sick185
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile127
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade861
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.