• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9599 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 317 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 13:04 GMT
#4161
Well. Shen he doesnt win with mafia they also need to kill. And I didnt check the math but scummers are going to win if we kill 3p and their kp stays high. Let's say 5 are alive then there is 3 3 2 2 kp this night and following nights with 3p kill. Then for some reason if it is cell tomorrow and you cant change rules you are trading townie for scum and sk best case. If it are cells of 3. If jat is scum even 2 townie....

There arent endless townies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 08 2014 13:18 GMT
#4162
Or are there
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 13:21 GMT
#4163
19 alive. 12 vs 5 vs 2 is like decent guess? Let's say they miss a nk tonight it is like 10 vs 5 vs 2.

Then cell mechanics?
Another night?

doesn't sound that good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 13:26 GMT
#4164
Anyway,
JAT claim pretty strange.
JAT around HF pretty strange.
JAT not wanting that I killed syllo pretty strange.

I got some questions for JAT I guess.

1) When did you figure out what gem did.
2) Who gave it to you.
3) Why do you have such an easy wincon?
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 14:51 GMT
#4165
On April 08 2014 22:26 Koshi wrote:
Anyway,
JAT claim pretty strange.
JAT around HF pretty strange.
JAT not wanting that I killed syllo pretty strange.

I got some questions for JAT I guess.

1) When did you figure out what gem did.
2) Who gave it to you.
3) Why do you have such an easy wincon?

Didn't read rest of the thread yet but I can answer that.
1) I didn't need to figure it out I knew it as soon as I knew I got it but that was right before I messaged you because hosts forgot to notifiy me earlier.
2) I don't know. If I knew I wouldn't have asked you, would I?
3) It wouldn't have been easy if I hadn't shot Keirathi N1.

My claim is not strange. My behaviour around HF is not strange in the slightest and absolutely genuine. Read that shit - no way HF believed that he and like 10 other people were 3p. I did not want syllo to be shot because I had him as townread early and most important because people like him are horrible shots. You shoot lurky people who don't give you information when you wagon them. At that point syllo did not fit that bill (what if he had been town? yeah, you just shot one of the best townies in the game - grats). Also I changed my mind about him before the whole check thing - why would I do that as scum?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 14:56 GMT
#4166
On April 08 2014 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 22:26 Koshi wrote:
Anyway,
JAT claim pretty strange.
JAT around HF pretty strange.
JAT not wanting that I killed syllo pretty strange.

I got some questions for JAT I guess.

1) When did you figure out what gem did.
2) Who gave it to you.
3) Why do you have such an easy wincon?

Didn't read rest of the thread yet but I can answer that.
1) I didn't need to figure it out I knew it as soon as I knew I got it but that was right before I messaged you because hosts forgot to notifiy me earlier.
2) I don't know. If I knew I wouldn't have asked you, would I?
3) It wouldn't have been easy if I hadn't shot Keirathi N1.

My claim is not strange. My behaviour around HF is not strange in the slightest and absolutely genuine. Read that shit - no way HF believed that he and like 10 other people were 3p. I did not want syllo to be shot because I had him as townread early and most important because people like him are horrible shots. You shoot lurky people who don't give you information when you wagon them. At that point syllo did not fit that bill (what if he had been town? yeah, you just shot one of the best townies in the game - grats). Also I changed my mind about him before the whole check thing - why would I do that as scum?


So I'm mafia who still believed they were 3p? :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 15:11 GMT
#4167
On April 08 2014 23:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 22:26 Koshi wrote:
Anyway,
JAT claim pretty strange.
JAT around HF pretty strange.
JAT not wanting that I killed syllo pretty strange.

I got some questions for JAT I guess.

1) When did you figure out what gem did.
2) Who gave it to you.
3) Why do you have such an easy wincon?

Didn't read rest of the thread yet but I can answer that.
1) I didn't need to figure it out I knew it as soon as I knew I got it but that was right before I messaged you because hosts forgot to notifiy me earlier.
2) I don't know. If I knew I wouldn't have asked you, would I?
3) It wouldn't have been easy if I hadn't shot Keirathi N1.

My claim is not strange. My behaviour around HF is not strange in the slightest and absolutely genuine. Read that shit - no way HF believed that he and like 10 other people were 3p. I did not want syllo to be shot because I had him as townread early and most important because people like him are horrible shots. You shoot lurky people who don't give you information when you wagon them. At that point syllo did not fit that bill (what if he had been town? yeah, you just shot one of the best townies in the game - grats). Also I changed my mind about him before the whole check thing - why would I do that as scum?


So I'm mafia who still believed they were 3p? :D

I am saying you are mafia or 3rd party who didn't believe so. But I couldn't care less by now - if sandro/town doesn't want to kill you that is their problem.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 15:25 GMT
#4168
Already proven I'm town so np
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 15:28 GMT
#4169
On April 09 2014 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 23:56 Holyflare wrote:
On April 08 2014 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 22:26 Koshi wrote:
Anyway,
JAT claim pretty strange.
JAT around HF pretty strange.
JAT not wanting that I killed syllo pretty strange.

I got some questions for JAT I guess.

1) When did you figure out what gem did.
2) Who gave it to you.
3) Why do you have such an easy wincon?

Didn't read rest of the thread yet but I can answer that.
1) I didn't need to figure it out I knew it as soon as I knew I got it but that was right before I messaged you because hosts forgot to notifiy me earlier.
2) I don't know. If I knew I wouldn't have asked you, would I?
3) It wouldn't have been easy if I hadn't shot Keirathi N1.

My claim is not strange. My behaviour around HF is not strange in the slightest and absolutely genuine. Read that shit - no way HF believed that he and like 10 other people were 3p. I did not want syllo to be shot because I had him as townread early and most important because people like him are horrible shots. You shoot lurky people who don't give you information when you wagon them. At that point syllo did not fit that bill (what if he had been town? yeah, you just shot one of the best townies in the game - grats). Also I changed my mind about him before the whole check thing - why would I do that as scum?


So I'm mafia who still believed they were 3p? :D

I am saying you are mafia or 3rd party who didn't believe so. But I couldn't care less by now - if sandro/town doesn't want to kill you that is their problem.

it's like supersneaky for HF to come back after low activity weekend and think all flips are 3p. It's ridiculous. I can see it actually be true that he thinks GreYmist games are filled with 3p that win with town or win with mafia or w.e. It's not even scummy.

What I don't like about your reaction to his list is that you want to lynch him over something completely irrelevant as the 3p thing (what is scum motivation behind this?) and you completely ignore that his reads are the same as your reads. You admitted that his list was okish, instead of adding your own reads to it (you touched it a bit though) you just go after HF. Strange imo.

Anyway, please kill mafia. You need this to go into lylo if I get your role right. So. I am pretty sure mafia is winning atm and we need to kill like 5 more. Town will misslynch at least once so we just need mafia to die.

HELP THE TOWN CAUSE.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 15:35 GMT
#4170
On April 08 2014 12:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 12:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 12:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:49 justanothertownie wrote:
If you think a little you will know how it went down (hint: Foolishness wasn't insane). Anyways I will got to bed now it's late.

Yeah, not following. Someone else explain if they get it, I'm too lazy to use my brains for anything but winning.

I killed the only guy that was able to spread insanity. You can see it in his role pm. He was also the first on your item list (I think?).

Oh Keir. Hmm.
Did you know his role ahead of time? 'Cause if not I'm not sure how you figured that. (Or did you only kill him cause you thought you'd get an item.)

Also didn't answer my question about what the ruby does


I did not know about his role but it wasn't hard to deduce because I knew Sandro, marv and him were the crazy people and that one of those 3 was capable of causing insanity. The other 2 claimed to have been invited in a mysterious qt, so... The ruby was 1 KP that I could fire at day so I did that and since Sandro was the only insane person left I really thought I should have won there but yeah...
On April 08 2014 17:01 sandroba wrote:
Alright so jat had previously claimed to me some type of insane people DT. He told me that there are roles that make people insane and he could check one among the list. The list day 1 was me/marv/kei and keirathi made us insane.
I know for a fact that there is at least one more thing in this game that makes someone insane, an item which I had that I passed along to a townie, so jat definitely needs to die even if he is telling the thruth. Also if that's the case he likely killed keirathi or marv.
The thing that doesn't really add up is why he waited for the very end of the day to try to kill me if he thought he would win instantly after that. Also it seems pretty easy to kill just a small list of people as sk, and pretty convinient when he now claims that the source of insanity is dead. He may very likely be scum trying to pull this off specially after he noticed how we dealt with claimed 3rd party amiko.

I didn't get any notifications as of what happened to me and afaik I didn't have any protection at that exact time. The fact that it was a ruby and the fact some people are selling fire extinguishers combined to that leads me to believe he has probably set me on fire. WoS Please use fire extinguisher on me or give it to me if that's how it works.

Also paper you don't have to do it since a roleblocker died and I believe I have it covered.

@jat are you by any chance a dragon?

re: geript We deal with him after we find out more about VE.

@hopeless you didn't link me QT even though i used it via skype.

I waited until the end of the day as safety measure because I did not know if I could kill you. Turns out that was the right thing to do. Pretty convenient to claim the source is dead? Dude, read Keirathis role pm. It is all in there. I am not lying. If I had not killed him it would not have been easy AT ALL. If you think I can be scum after how I used the ruby while 2 scum were being lynched you are insane irl.
On April 08 2014 19:14 sandroba wrote:
"JAT has a huge filter already I'll look at it more shortly but he had a 30+ page filter in LoL and I don't think he's a great player so I think he would really struggle posting that much as scum."
"Amiko... claimed 3p. Lynch it with fire. Don't care... not town."

Okay so amiko claimed survivor and was pursued by mafia.
Jats however claimed SK, adimitted to killing someone n1 and apparently tried to kill me day 2.

I need to explain to me how on earth what you are saying makes any sense.

Sense, it does not make.
On April 08 2014 19:44 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also if there is an item in the game that can cause insanity like sandrobo said, and somebody has that, he would know that by his role claim

so either he's lying about the role claim or he's lying about the people he has to kill.

No, I would not know that. I get a list of PEOPLE that are insane/capable of spreading insanity. No items.
On April 08 2014 20:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Yeah yeah geript and ve are scum we still lynch jat tomorrow

Jesus dude, use your brain for a moment. If you waste a lynch on me you do mafia the biggest favour you could ever do while gaining NOTHING. If you guys lose because you lynched me I will laugh at you post game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 15:39 GMT
#4171
On April 09 2014 00:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2014 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 23:56 Holyflare wrote:
On April 08 2014 23:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 22:26 Koshi wrote:
Anyway,
JAT claim pretty strange.
JAT around HF pretty strange.
JAT not wanting that I killed syllo pretty strange.

I got some questions for JAT I guess.

1) When did you figure out what gem did.
2) Who gave it to you.
3) Why do you have such an easy wincon?

Didn't read rest of the thread yet but I can answer that.
1) I didn't need to figure it out I knew it as soon as I knew I got it but that was right before I messaged you because hosts forgot to notifiy me earlier.
2) I don't know. If I knew I wouldn't have asked you, would I?
3) It wouldn't have been easy if I hadn't shot Keirathi N1.

My claim is not strange. My behaviour around HF is not strange in the slightest and absolutely genuine. Read that shit - no way HF believed that he and like 10 other people were 3p. I did not want syllo to be shot because I had him as townread early and most important because people like him are horrible shots. You shoot lurky people who don't give you information when you wagon them. At that point syllo did not fit that bill (what if he had been town? yeah, you just shot one of the best townies in the game - grats). Also I changed my mind about him before the whole check thing - why would I do that as scum?


So I'm mafia who still believed they were 3p? :D

I am saying you are mafia or 3rd party who didn't believe so. But I couldn't care less by now - if sandro/town doesn't want to kill you that is their problem.

it's like supersneaky for HF to come back after low activity weekend and think all flips are 3p. It's ridiculous. I can see it actually be true that he thinks GreYmist games are filled with 3p that win with town or win with mafia or w.e. It's not even scummy.

What I don't like about your reaction to his list is that you want to lynch him over something completely irrelevant as the 3p thing (what is scum motivation behind this?) and you completely ignore that his reads are the same as your reads. You admitted that his list was okish, instead of adding your own reads to it (you touched it a bit though) you just go after HF. Strange imo.

Anyway, please kill mafia. You need this to go into lylo if I get your role right. So. I am pretty sure mafia is winning atm and we need to kill like 5 more. Town will misslynch at least once so we just need mafia to die.

HELP THE TOWN CAUSE.

Did I ever vote him? NO. I wanted to lynch HF at a later day because I had my vote on claimed scum at that moment and the other wagon looked promising too. The 3rd party thing is NOT irrelevant. He pulled that out as a defense for not knowing how a town rolepm looked like. It is a scummy overreaction and his story is not believable in the slightest.
I can't help you if you want to lynch me dude.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 08 2014 15:49 GMT
#4172
I'll just say I don't really understand why scum would claim I am scum to get me killed since it makes something like a 1v1. Maybe syllo was planning to launch himself into space afterward?

JAT do you have to be alive to win if all insane people are dead or can you win even if you are dead too?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 15:55 GMT
#4173
On April 09 2014 00:49 Amiko wrote:
I'll just say I don't really understand why scum would claim I am scum to get me killed since it makes something like a 1v1. Maybe syllo was planning to launch himself into space afterward?

JAT do you have to be alive to win if all insane people are dead or can you win even if you are dead too?

He probably planned to nuke an important townie at some point so if he got you lynched first that's a nice bonus. Or you are scum and he tried to give you massive cred. Or he thought you were SK and killed Keirathi so he tried to get rid of you/get towncred with that. Probably the most likely explanation.

It's not specified that I need to be alive for my win con to work but it would greatly surprise me if that was not the case.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 08 2014 16:00 GMT
#4174
If it doesn't say it you may not have to (at least my rolepm says I must survive). I'm not encouraging you to die but it's a fun thought :3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 16:01 GMT
#4175
meh I believe JAT.

JAT pls kill dem scummers. If lylo you can achieve wincon. Just need to kill scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 16:03 GMT
#4176
Then you will have to tell me who the scummers are. Apparently nobody besides me thinks it is HF.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 08 2014 16:07 GMT
#4177
LAWL @ geript saying I'm more BM than him. That's a laugh riot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2014 16:09 GMT
#4178
u so bm VE
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 08 2014 16:11 GMT
#4179
It's just not even close to true.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 16:13 GMT
#4180
On April 09 2014 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Then you will have to tell me who the scummers are. Apparently nobody besides me thinks it is HF.

HF his list bro. HF his list.

Ask sandroba who you should kill. As an apology.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
TaKeTV 51
RotterdaM0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 313
ProTech145
UpATreeSC 68
TKL 52
Codebar 30
Rex 22
BRAT_OK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1365
Shuttle 1192
EffOrt 567
BeSt 434
ggaemo 348
Mini 326
Stork 282
firebathero 200
Light 182
Rush 124
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 103
Barracks 93
910 67
Sea.KH 62
Zeus 58
Killer 54
sorry 53
Shine 44
Mong 44
Shinee 44
Hyun 43
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Aegong 21
Bale 20
Sexy 16
Trap 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva4311
Dendi2061
BananaSlamJamma410
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 701
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1839
hiko1237
B2W.Neo1021
Liquid`VortiX229
Sick185
ArmadaUGS155
Trikslyr43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 12
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile127
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
• Nemesis2263
• TFBlade861
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 56m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.