• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6258 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 204

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 317 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 03:13 GMT
#4061
On April 08 2014 12:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:18 justanothertownie wrote:
If you value my opinion - you should remain careful. I have no idea why syllo and especially iamp gave up so easily but it doesn't seem like town has this in the bag. Iamp didn't even try to fight back for some reason.


have you seen the rest of their team? it starts with LSB and one of the 2 horrible horses left in my division. They are close to the end.




Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 07:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
I can't get behind a gumshoe lynch because of the unnamed 4th horse. Pretty sure VE is town no idea on the other 2


Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 03:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
looks like none of us? VE DT confirmed djo as town, so he is also town and I am town with an incredibly bad role. gumshoe is flipped. so really the only possibility could be VE just faking his dt check and he is mafia but dont really care about that right now

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:18 justanothertownie wrote:
If you value my opinion - you should remain careful. I have no idea why syllo and especially iamp gave up so easily but it doesn't seem like town has this in the bag. Iamp didn't even try to fight back for some reason.


have you seen the rest of their team? it starts with LSB and one of the 2 horrible horses left in my division. They are close to the end.

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 11:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:18 justanothertownie wrote:
If you value my opinion - you should remain careful. I have no idea why syllo and especially iamp gave up so easily but it doesn't seem like town has this in the bag. Iamp didn't even try to fight back for some reason.


have you seen the rest of their team? it starts with LSB and one of the 2 horrible horses left in my division. They are close to the end.

One of the 2 horses? How can VE be town if Geript is mafia?


Then you already figured out which one im starting to lean scum on mr.genius


what made you change your mind between all of these things VA?

Whoa.
Are you reading the thread and shit?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 03:14 GMT
#4062
On April 08 2014 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2014 12:10 Holyflare wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:18 justanothertownie wrote:
If you value my opinion - you should remain careful. I have no idea why syllo and especially iamp gave up so easily but it doesn't seem like town has this in the bag. Iamp didn't even try to fight back for some reason.


have you seen the rest of their team? it starts with LSB and one of the 2 horrible horses left in my division. They are close to the end.




On April 05 2014 07:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
I can't get behind a gumshoe lynch because of the unnamed 4th horse. Pretty sure VE is town no idea on the other 2


On April 07 2014 03:03 VayneAuthority wrote:
looks like none of us? VE DT confirmed djo as town, so he is also town and I am town with an incredibly bad role. gumshoe is flipped. so really the only possibility could be VE just faking his dt check and he is mafia but dont really care about that right now

On April 08 2014 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:18 justanothertownie wrote:
If you value my opinion - you should remain careful. I have no idea why syllo and especially iamp gave up so easily but it doesn't seem like town has this in the bag. Iamp didn't even try to fight back for some reason.


have you seen the rest of their team? it starts with LSB and one of the 2 horrible horses left in my division. They are close to the end.

On April 08 2014 11:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 08 2014 11:18 justanothertownie wrote:
If you value my opinion - you should remain careful. I have no idea why syllo and especially iamp gave up so easily but it doesn't seem like town has this in the bag. Iamp didn't even try to fight back for some reason.


have you seen the rest of their team? it starts with LSB and one of the 2 horrible horses left in my division. They are close to the end.

One of the 2 horses? How can VE be town if Geript is mafia?


Then you already figured out which one im starting to lean scum on mr.genius


what made you change your mind between all of these things VA?

Whoa.
Are you reading the thread and shit?


gotta get a win after that shit show cell mafia ruined my 9-0
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 03:16 GMT
#4063
10-0* :O
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 03:25 GMT
#4064
but whatever, going to bed!

geript you really need to full role claim or you will explode

va, reply or mafiaz


cell mafia confirmed tomorrow, gg (might not be around tomoz)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 03:26 GMT
#4065
lol VA totes gonna fuck shit up for funz
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 03:27 GMT
#4066
On April 08 2014 12:25 Holyflare wrote:
but whatever, going to bed!

geript you really need to full role claim or you will explode

va, reply or mafiaz


cell mafia confirmed tomorrow, gg (might not be around tomoz)

I'm not claiming so get over it.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 08 2014 03:41 GMT
#4067
On April 08 2014 12:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol VA totes gonna fuck shit up for funz


lol nah I won't unless the circlejerk fails, I am your failsafe. You can kill me if you wish but then you are on your own.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 08 2014 03:42 GMT
#4068
On April 08 2014 12:25 Holyflare wrote:
but whatever, going to bed!

geript you really need to full role claim or you will explode

va, reply or mafiaz


cell mafia confirmed tomorrow, gg (might not be around tomoz)


read thug life mafia and countless other games where people accuse me of flip flopping constantly, that isn't a mafia trait of mine.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 03:46 GMT
#4069
What is a mafia trait of yours va?
Holyflare sounds a lot like 3p actually. Totally lone ranger, shooting green checks and some seriously overpowered shit.
so like marv in parallel worlds, he has to make the game last long enough to use all his abilities and not die.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 03:47 GMT
#4070
Wow it totally fits with his day 1 play too, he didnt want to play to see what he needs to do and stay neutral so he can push what he likes after a lynch and nightkill
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 08 2014 03:50 GMT
#4071
he isn't a lone ranger by any stretch oats, they have a massive circlejerk of about 6-7 people from my sources.

Does it really matter what traits I do as either alignment? If I'm aware of them I can cover them up. It's your job to figure out what I can't.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 03:54 GMT
#4072
By lone ranger I meant not taking input from anyone and doing shit that advances his own agenda.

It obviously does matter what your meta is as scum and what you think it is. Why are you denying information from us VA?
No gg, No skill.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 08 2014 04:00 GMT
#4073
its not pertinent to this game.
I come in for the scraps
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 04:03 GMT
#4074
Its pertient to my read on you considering you would say all of this shit as either alignment.
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 08 2014 04:03 GMT
#4075
Geript I'm going to sleep, but if I get naked and dance for you (in game, not promising out of game benefits) will you claim?

If not, I will show you an ankle if you will reveal two words that are located anywhere in your role PM. You can even change the capitalization if you wish.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 04:11 GMT
#4076
On April 08 2014 13:03 austinmcc wrote:
Geript I'm going to sleep, but if I get naked and dance for you (in game, not promising out of game benefits) will you claim?

If not, I will show you an ankle if you will reveal two words that are located anywhere in your role PM. You can even change the capitalization if you wish.

I don't remember if I liked your filter or not when I read it. I think it was something like: Austin seems to make more sense than this as town. I like ankles but I prefer other things.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 08 2014 05:50 GMT
#4077
I'm going to be a cooperative 3p and I will not try to take the ruby or block the cell mafia item use.
<3 from 3pamiko
the ami is for friendship
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 08 2014 05:52 GMT
#4078
the ko is for koshi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 05:53 GMT
#4079
Wait so HF is bombing me when there's a confirmed 3p in the game? Wow. That's a policy lynch on top of that.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 08 2014 05:57 GMT
#4080
On April 03 2014 23:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

You do realise that its possible to change your playstyle? Is it brtter to find all the scum in day 1 and get mislynched day one or to slowly convince people to lynch your targets since you profess to have awesome reads.

chill the fuck down, nobody is being personal.

I personally don't find Oats to be aggressive or offensive at all this game. This post is really odd for him. I'd lynch him just over this post alone. I know that he's changed a little bit as town, but often as town he's in your face. My dive of Oats says there's a bridle on town Oats nature which means he's scum. I'd definitely lynch him.
Prev 1 202 203 204 205 206 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.