• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:39
CEST 10:39
KST 17:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11947 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 205

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 317 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 05:57 GMT
#4081
Hopeless who else did you give your URL to?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 06:44 GMT
#4082
On April 08 2014 14:52 Amiko wrote:
the ko is for koshi

YaY us.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 06:44 GMT
#4083
On April 08 2014 14:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hopeless who else did you give your URL to?

Moi. I saw the shop.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 06:57 GMT
#4084
Ugh. Really would have been better if you had Skype, Koshi.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 07:17 GMT
#4085
I shall send over a minion to take notes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 08 2014 07:18 GMT
#4086
Skype isnt even allowed anymore btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 07:19 GMT
#4087
I know that.
I'm saying it would just be easier to communicate with you if you knew what we talked about.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 08 2014 07:20 GMT
#4088
Hopeless, shop me!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 07:57 GMT
#4089
On April 08 2014 14:57 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

You do realise that its possible to change your playstyle? Is it brtter to find all the scum in day 1 and get mislynched day one or to slowly convince people to lynch your targets since you profess to have awesome reads.

chill the fuck down, nobody is being personal.

I personally don't find Oats to be aggressive or offensive at all this game. This post is really odd for him. I'd lynch him just over this post alone. I know that he's changed a little bit as town, but often as town he's in your face. My dive of Oats says there's a bridle on town Oats nature which means he's scum. I'd definitely lynch him.

So you have a problem with me playing well? Did you even read the context surrounding these posts at all? did you read my recent games? Such shoddy reasoning.
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 08 2014 08:01 GMT
#4090
Alright so jat had previously claimed to me some type of insane people DT. He told me that there are roles that make people insane and he could check one among the list. The list day 1 was me/marv/kei and keirathi made us insane.
I know for a fact that there is at least one more thing in this game that makes someone insane, an item which I had that I passed along to a townie, so jat definitely needs to die even if he is telling the thruth. Also if that's the case he likely killed keirathi or marv.
The thing that doesn't really add up is why he waited for the very end of the day to try to kill me if he thought he would win instantly after that. Also it seems pretty easy to kill just a small list of people as sk, and pretty convinient when he now claims that the source of insanity is dead. He may very likely be scum trying to pull this off specially after he noticed how we dealt with claimed 3rd party amiko.

I didn't get any notifications as of what happened to me and afaik I didn't have any protection at that exact time. The fact that it was a ruby and the fact some people are selling fire extinguishers combined to that leads me to believe he has probably set me on fire. WoS Please use fire extinguisher on me or give it to me if that's how it works.

Also paper you don't have to do it since a roleblocker died and I believe I have it covered.

@jat are you by any chance a dragon?

re: geript We deal with him after we find out more about VE.

@hopeless you didn't link me QT even though i used it via skype.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 08:07 GMT
#4091
Sandro talk to me in QT.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 08 2014 08:08 GMT
#4092
@HF doesn't cell mafia eliminates every other person from one cell from the game even if one mafia gets lynched? You gotta ask GM that and if that's the case you could do the uncreative safe play of turning it into a different pm game again.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 08:10 GMT
#4093
LOL I didn't even think of that part.
Might be worth it though if we know where we have to look in each 'cell' though, no?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
April 08 2014 08:30 GMT
#4094
@Sandroba, since I am very useless this night, do you want me guarding the device? disable? press the button?!
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 08:31 GMT
#4095
Well actually the cell mafia setup makes no sense inthis game. Its probably just groups of people with 1 scum in each and like a qt
No gg, No skill.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 08 2014 08:31 GMT
#4096
Guarding the device is a very good idea for anyone that doesn't have anything useful to do during the night.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 08:32 GMT
#4097
Like if the cell mafia setup is copied straight 1 mafia and 2 town die tmr. Straight up. Which makes 0 sense.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
April 08 2014 08:33 GMT
#4098
Yeah since yamato is dead I don't think we have any reason to push the button.
And Oats, think about what you just said for a second, and consider how many 'confirmed town' we have.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 08 2014 08:36 GMT
#4099
Dude I will take a 2 for 1 trade any day. Its unfair for scum so it wont be like that
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 08 2014 08:56 GMT
#4100
The sane man thinks, the insane man acts. I don't trust the insane man because I fear him. Not because he is my enemy, but merely because he is unpredictable. You see, I can handle things going wrong, but only if I expected them to go wrong, as long as it's all part of the plan I can manage. It's the unknown I fear. I would rather face the enemy I know than the one I don't.

We're still not in the best shape of our lives.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 871
Hyuk 532
soO 429
Mini 191
ZerO 121
Killer 59
Shinee 50
Mind 41
Mong 28
Bale 27
[ Show more ]
PianO 24
ZergMaN 13
HiyA 12
Terrorterran 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 796
XcaliburYe335
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
byalli523
Other Games
olofmeister827
ceh9633
Happy339
crisheroes188
Livibee180
Mew2King63
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH384
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1365
• Rush1205
• Stunt411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 22m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.