• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8755 users

[M][N] "SMB" Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 15:50 GMT
#373
On January 17 2014 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 00:43 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:24 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:06 Hopeless1der wrote:
your questionnaire was stupid and a waste of time both to post and respond to.

You're stupid and a waste of time both to post and respond to.
On January 17 2014 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For someone who has Sn0 as this top suspect and has read Sn0's posts carefully this accusation should not be possible:
On January 16 2014 18:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
His contributions are all incredibly tentative, careful comments that make sure to not outright accuse anyone.


Like this is what Sn0 says:
On January 16 2014 12:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oke you word-lawyer'd me.

How about some COMMENTS with your commentary then?

PS: hopeless for scum. Too many "i'm totally contributing" 1-liners and easy snipes plus seems overly interested in cementing a lynch with 40 hours left in the day.

If someone consideres this as "incredibly tentative, careful comment" then i don't know what to say.

So, i stand by my words that Skanjab1s is just making shit up.

Literally every one that I quoted was tentative and careful, I wasn't calling that tentative and careful, hence why it wasn't included in the case, dear.

What do you think of Hopeless, rayn?

But you were, because you said all of his contributions....
Why are you changing your story?

I don't have a read on Hopeless yet.


All of his contributions that I quoted. My story isn't changing at all.

So if i take one or two posts of yours where you don't say much can i say "Skanjabs has not contributed anything at all".
Does that sound like i would not be twisting what has actually happened?

That's a different scenario, because I was referring to the quotes I posted, whereas you would be referring to everything.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 15:59 GMT
#379
On January 17 2014 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 00:50 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:43 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:24 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 00:06 Hopeless1der wrote:
your questionnaire was stupid and a waste of time both to post and respond to.

You're stupid and a waste of time both to post and respond to.
On January 17 2014 00:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For someone who has Sn0 as this top suspect and has read Sn0's posts carefully this accusation should not be possible:
On January 16 2014 18:04 Skanjab1s wrote:
His contributions are all incredibly tentative, careful comments that make sure to not outright accuse anyone.


Like this is what Sn0 says:
On January 16 2014 12:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
Oke you word-lawyer'd me.

How about some COMMENTS with your commentary then?

PS: hopeless for scum. Too many "i'm totally contributing" 1-liners and easy snipes plus seems overly interested in cementing a lynch with 40 hours left in the day.

If someone consideres this as "incredibly tentative, careful comment" then i don't know what to say.

So, i stand by my words that Skanjab1s is just making shit up.

Literally every one that I quoted was tentative and careful, I wasn't calling that tentative and careful, hence why it wasn't included in the case, dear.

What do you think of Hopeless, rayn?

But you were, because you said all of his contributions....
Why are you changing your story?

I don't have a read on Hopeless yet.


All of his contributions that I quoted. My story isn't changing at all.

So if i take one or two posts of yours where you don't say much can i say "Skanjabs has not contributed anything at all".
Does that sound like i would not be twisting what has actually happened?

That's a different scenario, because I was referring to the quotes I posted, whereas you would be referring to everything.

You literally fucking said "His contributions are all incredibly tentative, careful comments that make sure to not outright accuse anyone.". How am i supposed to read that?

That's like quoting posts where someone defends themself and saying "this guy is not scumhunting". That's fucking twisting the facts.


That's not the same thing, rayn. His contributions were tentative and careful. I'm not twisting anything. The fact that there is one accusatory post does not mean that all the careful posts suddenly cease to exist. I should have added "His contributions *here* are all incredibly tentative, careful comments" but I didn't predict the confusion.

I can see where you're getting caught up, but this really shouldn't be that hard to understand.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:02 GMT
#381
On January 17 2014 00:58 Hopeless1der wrote:
All skan has done is post that stupid questionnaire and then opt out of discussion until everyone answers him he's so scummy #scumhunting.


Except I am literally participating in a massive debate here, and doing much more than posting shitty one-liners. Are you intentionally lying, or do you have reading problems?
On January 17 2014 00:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's selectively reading one's posts and twisting the facts to fit your case.
That's what it is, not scumhunting and figuring out one's alignment.

Now i am going to see if you were this stupid in Hogwarts game and if you were not you die.


I find it hilarious that you think you have the ability to get me lynched.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:05 GMT
#386
On January 17 2014 01:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
That is the basic idea behind what rayn is saying you did skanjab. And here you are maintaining that your case is legit and sn0 is totes scum for joking about lynching the host when there were basically no posts in thread.


I don't think that's what rayn is saying I did, because to think I'm opting out of discussion is just silly. Also, I really hate when people strawman the case to one of its points and ignore the majority of the others to make me seem scummy/bad.

So, uhh, by the way, I think you're scum, too, hopeless.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:07 GMT
#389
Oh wow, rayn, you actually think I'm opting out of discussion?

Really?

On January 17 2014 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ugh.. this is gonna be really hard to figure out because Skanjab1s made a terrible terrible case on yamato in Hogwarts aswell.
As sad it is he could do this as town..

Making opening cases on people and then getting called scum for it is what I do, yo.
On January 17 2014 01:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Yes I was intentionally lying skan, see my followup post.

I find it hilarious you think rayn CANT get you lynched. Trololol


He can't. I mean, he's welcome to try, but it wont work.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:08 GMT
#390
On January 17 2014 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 01:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 01:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
That is the basic idea behind what rayn is saying you did skanjab. And here you are maintaining that your case is legit and sn0 is totes scum for joking about lynching the host when there were basically no posts in thread.


I don't think that's what rayn is saying I did, because to think I'm opting out of discussion is just silly. Also, I really hate when people strawman the case to one of its points and ignore the majority of the others to make me seem scummy/bad.

So, uhh, by the way, I think you're scum, too, hopeless.

That is the fucking only point that even can be relevant in your case because other point is "Sn0 is scummy for joking 5min into the game".


The only point that can be relevant to my case is "sno is scum for joking", because the other point is "sno is scum for joking".

What are you even saying, rayn?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:15 GMT
#394
On January 17 2014 01:10 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 01:07 Skanjab1s wrote:
Oh wow, rayn, you actually think I'm opting out of discussion?

Really?

On January 17 2014 01:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ugh.. this is gonna be really hard to figure out because Skanjab1s made a terrible terrible case on yamato in Hogwarts aswell.
As sad it is he could do this as town..

Making opening cases on people and then getting called scum for it is what I do, yo.
On January 17 2014 01:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Yes I was intentionally lying skan, see my followup post.

I find it hilarious you think rayn CANT get you lynched. Trololol


He can't. I mean, he's welcome to try, but it wont work.

This sounds a lot like "I intentionally made a worthless case cuz its my town meta and I gotta match that".

Which sounds a lot like scum :/

Because I have to match a town meta which nobody knows about, because nobody here has seen me play scum besides kush. Sure.

Nice try though, but I wasn't calling my case isn't worthless at all. It's totally legitimate.

On January 17 2014 01:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
No skan, I'm saying my bullshit case on you is of the same calibre as your case on sn0. The level of bullshit is what rayn called out I.e. you can't use the word All and then leave out the points that don't support or directly contradict you.


Oh okay, I get it now.

The misunderstand here is coming from the fact that you guys think I was using "all" to mean "every post he has made", when I was actually meaning "all the posts I've quoted here".

Regardless, his one post doesn't contradict my case, that's what you aren't getting. The fact that he made a single non-tentative post does not exclude his large number of tentative ones.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:18 GMT
#395
On January 17 2014 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 01:08 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 01:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 17 2014 01:05 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 01:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
That is the basic idea behind what rayn is saying you did skanjab. And here you are maintaining that your case is legit and sn0 is totes scum for joking about lynching the host when there were basically no posts in thread.


I don't think that's what rayn is saying I did, because to think I'm opting out of discussion is just silly. Also, I really hate when people strawman the case to one of its points and ignore the majority of the others to make me seem scummy/bad.

So, uhh, by the way, I think you're scum, too, hopeless.

That is the fucking only point that even can be relevant in your case because other point is "Sn0 is scummy for joking 5min into the game".


The only point that can be relevant to my case is "sno is scum for joking", because the other point is "sno is scum for joking".

What are you even saying, rayn?

You have 3 points in your case:
(1) Sno is joking 5min into the game, somehow this is scummy
(2) Sno calls out kushmasta, somehow this is scummy
(3) These contributions above are scummy because he is not really calling anyone scum (while he has in fact called Hopeless scum just a while ago).

The point (3) is the only one which can be even considered to be scummy (not contributing towards scumhunting) and even that point is totally incorrect given that Sn0 has made a post about why he thinks Hopeless is mafia and that posts was not wishy-washy at all.

So, what the fuck is your case about for real?


I'm not going to debate your incorrect assumptions of what the points in my case are. I've explained exactly how point (1) and (2) are scummy, if you want to ignore this and instead over-simplify the points in my case to make them look silly, then that's your own problem.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:22 GMT
#398
On January 17 2014 01:21 Sn0_Man wrote:
Well I was starting to think that you might have just been trying to get the thread moving and fishing for responses, which would be quite understandable, but instead it seems that you actually think I'm scum or something.

Jeeeeez.


I can totes do both, baby.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:26 GMT
#399
On January 17 2014 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
(1) His "let's lynch the host" thing, while being a joke, shows a deep lack of desire for actually wanting to find scum.
(2) His non-committal OMGUS onto kush's light accusations is scummy. He attempts to discredit kush to undermine is argument and divert the attention onto his accuser, which is inherently scummy.

(1) Bullshit. it's the first post in the game. how can Sn0 possibly be scumhunting in the first post in the game?
(2) Why is this? Do you think kush's accusation was worth answering and if so why is that? kush is the one who comes looking scummy for that argument because he is tryharding to make something out of nothing.


I've already explained #2 when you asked me to the first time.

(1) My first post of the game was a lovely scumhunting questionnaire. It's not that he wasn't trying to scumhunt, but rather, it felt like he didn't have any desire to scumhunt. There's a difference. Point 1 was a feelings-read that I tried to put into words to convey to you people, and obviously didn't do so well.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 16:37 GMT
#404
On January 17 2014 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like Skanjabs that's the only point i get from your case to some extent now.
I still think other reasons for calling Sn0 scum are bad or straight out wrong.


Even if that was the only point in my case, why would it be scummy to then vote and pressure Sn0 for it?
I feel like you think I'm scum because I'm voting for Sn0 without an ocean of non-debatable evidence behind me, and I'm not really sure why.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 18:12 GMT
#424
kush do you think I am an upstanding townie citizen?

i need to organize my nightkill candidates
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 18:39 GMT
#432
On January 17 2014 03:36 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 03:12 Skanjab1s wrote:
kush do you think I am an upstanding townie citizen?

i need to organize my nightkill candidates


yeah i think you are town.


why tho
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 19:05 GMT
#450
That was the most wishywashy answer I have ever seen in my entire mafia life.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 19:42 GMT
#471
On January 17 2014 04:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Toad, rayn has already explained at great length why skanjabs case is bad and how it could indicate a mafia mindset. He then went and read Hogwarts and concluded that skanjab is bad. The reasons are there if you choose to read them. Are you still in catch up mode or something? You're constantly not reading the thread properly.


Once you wipe rayn's semen off of your eyes go back and read and see that his reasons for thinking the points on my case were wrong are based on a misunderstanding
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 19:45 GMT
#474
On January 17 2014 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 04:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 04:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Toad, rayn has already explained at great length why skanjabs case is bad and how it could indicate a mafia mindset. He then went and read Hogwarts and concluded that skanjab is bad. The reasons are there if you choose to read them. Are you still in catch up mode or something? You're constantly not reading the thread properly.


Once you wipe rayn's semen off of your eyes go back and read and see that his reasons for thinking the points on my case were wrong are based on a misunderstanding

That's not what i said.

I know, it doesn't matter what you said, it only matters what is right.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 20:05 GMT
#490
On January 17 2014 04:55 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2014 04:42 Skanjab1s wrote:
On January 17 2014 04:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Toad, rayn has already explained at great length why skanjabs case is bad and how it could indicate a mafia mindset. He then went and read Hogwarts and concluded that skanjab is bad. The reasons are there if you choose to read them. Are you still in catch up mode or something? You're constantly not reading the thread properly.


Once you wipe rayn's semen off of your eyes go back and read and see that his reasons for thinking the points on my case were wrong are based on a misunderstanding

Stop the personal attacks

It's not personal, sunshine. You didn't answer my questionnaire, and you must be punished with 5th grade penis jokes. The horror.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 16 2014 20:37 GMT
#504
On January 16 2014 19:30 Skanjab1s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 19:16 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 16 2014 19:02 Skanjab1s wrote:
Obviously I don't stop to consider reasons in my case of why snoman might be town.


yes, but have you done this?


Yes, and I still find the things he has done to be quite scummy.

Could you please stop ignoring my questions thrawn?

On January 16 2014 19:39 thrawn2112 wrote:
later. . . need to pass out


#neverforget

Thraaaaaaaaaawn.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 17 2014 09:33 GMT
#794
Yeah, I think that hopeless is scum, I agree with thrawn and kush's cases.
##Unvote
##Vote: Hopeless1der
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 17 2014 12:07 GMT
#812
On January 17 2014 20:59 Koshi wrote:
It is you that has a quote as town in this thread that says "hey rayn who can I sheep because you are my townread". Now you say that no townie does that.
On January 17 2014 21:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 03:30 kushm4sta wrote:
rayn why do i have to read the thread when i can just read some of your excellent posts instead and get summary + analysis

ok nvm it is different. You are still scum.


Koshi just let slip that he knows kush is town.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1668
ArmadaUGS368
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv725
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde163
ViBE124
ZombieGrub3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 54m
OSC
10h 54m
Stellar Fest
10h 54m
OSC
21h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.