• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9977 users

Resistance 3 - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 57 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 12:04 GMT
#621
That is just one point;
If VE's team is all town all scum voted nay, it's pretty clear. Chairman Ray do you agree with this hypothesis?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 12:06 GMT
#622
So Hopeless is scum. Good. Makes me happy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2014 12:08 GMT
#623
On January 03 2014 21:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's not the basis of my read if you have read my posts.

Well why don't you tell me what is the basis of your read. You found me saying I liked you and hopeless and nay voting later on. The only reasoning I can see besides that is because you think scum would want to spread the blame, which I don't think is even true. I over bus in non-resistance games lol. If I was scum I would just attack my teammates, get myself on the mission and if people accuse me of sabotaging the mission my teammates would have a better chance of getting on the next mission.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2014 12:14 GMT
#624
Honestly I am starting to picture a Rayn/hopeless/Adam team right now just from how strange this accusation is from Rayn.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 12:17 GMT
#625
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 12:18 GMT
#626
On January 03 2014 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 21:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's not the basis of my read if you have read my posts.

Well why don't you tell me what is the basis of your read. You found me saying I liked you and hopeless and nay voting later on. The only reasoning I can see besides that is because you think scum would want to spread the blame, which I don't think is even true. I over bus in non-resistance games lol. If I was scum I would just attack my teammates, get myself on the mission and if people accuse me of sabotaging the mission my teammates would have a better chance of getting on the next mission.

Your train of thought regarding the first mission and voting does not make sense. Your thought process does not match your actions. I am making a big post about this when i get back home but i gotta go in ~10min so i really have no time now.


These are my general assumptions regarding the voting:

1) I assume there was at least one scum in Adam's team:
- If one scum -> nay-voters look much better than yay-voters
- If two scum -> scum most likely split their votes on yay/nay

2) VE's team:
- If there is scum in VE's team nay-voters look better
- If VE's team was all town all scum voted nay

3) I assume there is only 1 scum in Koshi's team:
- Either way the yay-votes piled up too easily and noone looks better than anyone else besides Cora.

If someone disagrees with these (1-3) please tell why.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2014 12:19 GMT
#627
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Well right now I'm probably going to put in a team of Grackaroni/Koshi/VE/Corazon, and I'm almost positive the vote will fail.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 12:19 GMT
#628
On January 03 2014 21:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Honestly I am starting to picture a Rayn/hopeless/Adam team right now just from how strange this accusation is from Rayn.

If that was the scumteam that team would have 100% passed when Adam suggested it. That scenario is so interesting i would have pushed it through. lol Grack, that's like the shittiest post in thread.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2014 12:24 GMT
#629
For starters I don't understand where you get to the conclusion that Adam is scum. I don't understand how you can nay vote a team and then come back and say that 3 people whose thought process was similar to your own that day was scum.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 03 2014 12:33 GMT
#630
On January 03 2014 21:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 03 2014 21:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That's not the basis of my read if you have read my posts.

Well why don't you tell me what is the basis of your read. You found me saying I liked you and hopeless and nay voting later on. The only reasoning I can see besides that is because you think scum would want to spread the blame, which I don't think is even true. I over bus in non-resistance games lol. If I was scum I would just attack my teammates, get myself on the mission and if people accuse me of sabotaging the mission my teammates would have a better chance of getting on the next mission.

Your train of thought regarding the first mission and voting does not make sense. Your thought process does not match your actions. I am making a big post about this when i get back home but i gotta go in ~10min so i really have no time now.

This is really just such a bad accusation. You thought day 1 was bad. There were too many yay votes. That we should down vote the team. Later on you find out that team 1 was in fact bad, and the first thing you do is accuse 2 of the nay voters of being the scum team. This is what I think is a reasonable inconsistency to look into.

I don't think that is a townie mindset. I thought the same thing as you day1. When I found out that team 1 must have had a spy, I was critical of CR and Sentinel for yay voting the mission.

I think that gathering information from the votes is the most pro-town thing you can do. I don't try to make teams with no information; there's a reason that I am more active now that I am leader.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 13:07 GMT
#631
Okay i just got back. Lemme put my thoughts on Adam/Coag slot in thread and then we talk Grack. Just gimme a minute.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 13:37 GMT
#632
Okay so. First of all this is a bit BS towards Coagulation regardless of his alignment because he can't possibly answer this as he can't tell Adam's thought process (and that's why replacements in general are shit in Resistance as the game is not as straightforward as mafia). Anyways, this is why i think Adam/Coag slot is spy:

Whenever you are a leader, regardless of your position in the leader queue the fact is you are supposed to submit an all town team if you are town. Adam suggest a team of himself, me and Hopeless. Therefore he must think me and Hopeless (at the time of suggestion) are town.

Before Adam's own vote he says multiple times he thinks the team is all town because of resistance towards the team and because it seems like the team is going to either pass/fail by small margin.

Ultimately this is why Adam downvotes his own team. My downvote and this is what he gives as reasoning:
On December 29 2013 10:35 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:23 Hopeless1der wrote:
welll i'll say this in favor of you being town adam: you didnt just lock in your yay vote when there was no substantial reason not to. After all, you proposed your team. If you are having reservations about me or rayn, what might they be?


Well, your activity was a little lower than I was hoping. But I guess I shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

Rayns down vote was for a shit reason, but why would he downvote the team if he was scum? That doesn't really make sense.

Then there's Koshi, coming back, doing a backflip on his reads and yay voting my team through, when I thought he was scum. Why would he do that if he were scum and this was an all town team like I think? If i'm wrong about him, then I have to be wrong about a few others because things aren't making sense.

Chairman Ray gives me pause in that he voted yes, yet has given zero reads on anyone on the team and I don't even see a post saying why he went yes over no.

Grack saying my team looked good earlier in the day, then no voting it and declaring he was going to vote no to any team proposed today makes me question anything coming out of him.

He gives the implication about his hesitation about my vote. However my vote can't possibly be alignment indicative because as scum (assuming Adam is town - remember he thinks Hopeless is town) i would have absolutely no reason to downvote the team. The only reason i would downvote the team is what i said, i am town and i think Adam is scum. However from Adam's perspective (if he is town) this does not mean his team is less town.
On December 29 2013 10:47 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:41 Corazon wrote:
On December 29 2013 10:39 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 29 2013 10:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 29 2013 09:39 Adam4167 wrote:
Sentinel, if you could change your vote, would you switch it?

Rayn, same question to you

No i wouldn't. I don't trust you, especially after your comment on the top of the current page.


You don't like the fact that I want to take extra time to make sure I don't fuck this up?

Why

This ultimately rests in my hands, as I have the swing vote and I want to make sure i'm making the right decision.

Why are you only being cautious now as opposed to being cautious when you picked a team?


Because I picked my two strongest town reads at the time when I made my team..? Why would I need to be cautious about that? Things have happened since then, and with that new information, I am less sure, as the people voting with me are not the people I expected to be doing so when I made this team.

The bolded part. This does not mean shit. Adam is hesitant because of what other people vote. He does not trust his own reads, while earlier on he said people voting against his team is a tell that the team is all town!! It makes zero sense that he backpedals from yay-voting the team for the same reasons he thoguht the team was town for. It does not matter who votes what at this stage, the thing that should matter is that Adam has a town read on me and Hopeless, we are town, he is town, and therefore the team is all town.
On December 29 2013 10:53 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 10:46 Grackaroni wrote:
What do you think is going on with Koshi Rayn?


It all made sense for Koshi-scum and Rayn-town, right up until they both voted the complete opposite I expected them to. Now I have no fucking clue.


I don't feel confident enough in this to send this team right now. We have 4 more chances after this one, so lets err on the side of caution and use them.

Balls in your court, VE.

This is really bad. Look at the argument.
- My vote, as i stated earlier on, is not a scumtell. It makes zero sense for me to downvote the team as scum because i would want a team where there is scum, and i could have easily accomplished it by yay-voting!!
- Koshi's vote can't be alignment indicative because Adam said he does not have a clear read on Koshi. If Adam's null-read votes yay that's not a reason to backpedal from yay-voting his own team, a team he has picked, a team that are his townreads!


TLDR;
Adam's reasoning for nay-voting his own team that consists of his top town reads does not make sense. By his logic there would be no information gathered from voting, because everyone could just say "yeah well let's have more info and more leader before passing a team". That's not how it works, you propose a full town team and that's it, you push it through. If everyone uses this bullshit reasoning on yay/nay-voting teams votes are meaningless and tell nothing about anything. His is using BS reasoning for downvoting his own team, it's that simple.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 13:38 GMT
#633
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Bussing me is an almost guaranteed win for rayn, he looks so town. Good thing you're a spy Koshi <3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 13:40 GMT
#634
Grackaroni, i have a few questions to you:
1) What do you think of my case on Hopeless?
2) What do you think of my case on Adam/Coag?
3) If there was a team suggested that consists of VE's earlier team + Koshi, what would you vote? If "nay", why?
4) Do you think i am scum? If yes, why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 13:41 GMT
#635
On January 03 2014 22:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Bussing me is an almost guaranteed win for rayn, he looks so town. Good thing you're a spy Koshi <3

You just scumslipped but i am not scum because i am not bussing you. I just figured you out.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#636
On January 03 2014 22:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Bussing me is an almost guaranteed win for rayn, he looks so town. Good thing you're a spy Koshi <3

I got you as spy for the rest of the game. If you aren't , the good news is, rayn as spy at least deserves the win. <3
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 13:42 GMT
#637
On January 03 2014 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 22:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Bussing me is an almost guaranteed win for rayn, he looks so town. Good thing you're a spy Koshi <3

You just scumslipped but i am not scum because i am not bussing you. I just figured you out.

I assure you I am not a spy, I'm just blowing holes in poor logic for funsies. Adam/Koshi/CR spyteam
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 13:43 GMT
#638
Koshi:
1) What do you think of my case on Adam/Coag?
2) If there was a team suggested that consists of VE's earlier team + rayn, what would you vote? If "nay", why?
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 13:44 GMT
#639
Well fuck...at least I solved the game so we still win.

@Grack
Send VE's team + yourself
Grackaroni, VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 13:44 GMT
#640
On January 03 2014 22:42 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 22:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 03 2014 22:38 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 03 2014 21:17 Koshi wrote:
meh. Don't think rayn would go after Hopeless so hard so fast.

Bussing me is an almost guaranteed win for rayn, he looks so town. Good thing you're a spy Koshi <3

You just scumslipped but i am not scum because i am not bussing you. I just figured you out.

I assure you I am not a spy, I'm just blowing holes in poor logic for funsies. Adam/Koshi/CR spyteam

If you are town could you answer my case where i point out what i find to be your poor logic?
Also could you tell why exactly do you think Adam + CR are scum and why Koshi is scum over me?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 25m
Patches Events
22h 25m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.