• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

Resistance 3 - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 02:01 GMT
#1121
On January 11 2014 10:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 11 2014 10:49 marvellosity wrote:
I thought Koshi looked much much better than rayn, simply because rayn is very capable of looking good as scum, and koshi's style is very hard to emulate as scum I think.

I thought I knew how to read scumrayn but evidently I was wrong. I initially had koshi as town but knowing it had to be at least one of them screwed me pretty hard this game.

I tried to connect to you. But everytime I did you went straight to rayn and cuddled up to him. meh D:

Well for all the early game "I'll figure out rayn etc" in addition to you going into no care mode (which I know I was a contribution) it made me more convinced rayn was town. Sorry buddy.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 02:04 GMT
#1122
I gotta say I much prefer the fast paced IRL version of resistance. I think being able to play 5-6 games in quick succession make for more enjoyable games. Maybe it was thisbfame specifically but it felt like it dragged for a fair but.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 02:04 GMT
#1123
On January 11 2014 11:01 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:54 Koshi wrote:
On January 11 2014 10:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 11 2014 10:49 marvellosity wrote:
I thought Koshi looked much much better than rayn, simply because rayn is very capable of looking good as scum, and koshi's style is very hard to emulate as scum I think.

I thought I knew how to read scumrayn but evidently I was wrong. I initially had koshi as town but knowing it had to be at least one of them screwed me pretty hard this game.

I tried to connect to you. But everytime I did you went straight to rayn and cuddled up to him. meh D:

Well for all the early game "I'll figure out rayn etc" in addition to you going into no care mode (which I know I was a contribution) it made me more convinced rayn was town. Sorry buddy.

that's the thing to think about hopeless. is it more likely for mafia or town koshi to actively come out and say stuff about zero cares (while clearly actually caring for much of the time)?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 02:05 GMT
#1124
yeah game is hard. As town you are just swimming in the darkness. I think we were both too oblivious towards each other to be scum but I only figured that out 10 hours before endgame.

ah well, somewhere I found this game to be a nice experience.
I had a good night of sleep.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 11 2014 02:14 GMT
#1125
On January 11 2014 10:54 Koshi wrote:
Also big shout out to CR. I love his play. I just do. Lovely style. Low amounts of post but really a lot of effort in them. I would never be able to do that. Pretty unique player.


Thanks! I'll try to keep it up. However I still have many areas to improve upon though, for example, I wasn't open minded enough to consider the scenario where both Hopeless and Sentinel were town. There were definitely moments in their filter where they did seem town and I chose to ignore it.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 11 2014 02:18 GMT
#1126
I don't blame you for not looking for them. I wasn't going to make a stellar comeback, and it did seem pretty scummy. If the team was all-town and succeeded, I would've started using that to show that I picked a towny team and thus am town, but before that I had little evidence and I didn't feel like using any of it in my defense.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 02:20 GMT
#1127
The voting should absolutely be anonymous and the votes only revealed at the deadline. That's the point of Resistance.
In this particular case where it was not you should always push a policy that the people who are not on the mission vote first. That's a must. Otherwise you can't do shit if spies get a dude on the first mission and the game becomes pretty random.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 02:22 GMT
#1128
On January 11 2014 11:14 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:54 Koshi wrote:
Also big shout out to CR. I love his play. I just do. Lovely style. Low amounts of post but really a lot of effort in them. I would never be able to do that. Pretty unique player.


Thanks! I'll try to keep it up. However I still have many areas to improve upon though, for example, I wasn't open minded enough to consider the scenario where both Hopeless and Sentinel were town. There were definitely moments in their filter where they did seem town and I chose to ignore it.

tbh there is pretty much nothing you can do. You can't possibly outargue a scenario where they are scum if they have majorly fucked up, because that should not happen.

I am surprised why you did not play more on D1, that's like the backbone of town winning, a good D1.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 07:25 GMT
#1129
This game got away from me. Thinking back, I had reservations about rayn being so liberal with how "confirmed" people were, and I was starting to come around on at least Sentinel for town.

gg scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 55 56 57
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 465
Hyuk 458
Leta 115
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm251
League of Legends
JimRising 734
Other Games
summit1g9953
WinterStarcraft464
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick956
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Rush1369
• Lourlo1033
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 28m
INu's Battles
6h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 28m
Replay Cast
17h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.