• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:26
CEST 12:26
KST 19:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12112 users

Resistance 3 - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:46 GMT
#1081
Just send in your team. Thx!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 20:46 GMT
#1082
And no I don't need to talk more about it.

Scum is in my list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 20:59 GMT
#1083
as one might expect, I am obligated to vote nay on this team.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 23:27 GMT
#1084
##Vote: yay

Koshi his list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 10 2014 23:48 GMT
#1085
Hopeless y u so scummy?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 00:00 GMT
#1086
On January 11 2014 08:48 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless y u so scummy?

Can't tell if full troll or insulting. Leaning towards insulting.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 00:07 GMT
#1087
Well I was just trying to demonstrate that I don't care anymore in order to secure a town read from you guys. Just like Koshi.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 00:12 GMT
#1088
Oh wait I was supposed to stop posting, excepy for votes and such. My bad.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 00:27 GMT
#1089
On January 11 2014 09:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
Oh wait I was supposed to stop posting, excepy for votes and such. My bad.

Yeah and so then, the last 3 people to stop trying are obviously scum. This plan is awesome.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 00:44 GMT
#1090
Let's all bitch and moan.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 00:50 GMT
#1091
Wah wah / cry
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 01:02:59
January 11 2014 00:56 GMT
#1092
Endgame


The arguing would not stop. After two failed missions, the members of the Resistance knew they needed to find the Spies amongst them or they would not have the resources to launch another mission. As [UoN]Sentinel stood on the podium, struggling to think of a team to send, raynpelikoneet stepped onto podium and began a rousing speech.

"Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be and it will be so. Along the line, stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled for you are in Heaven and you are already dead. What we do in life echoes in eternity.

A roaring applause erupted from the members gathered. raynpelikoneet continued.
[UoN]Sentinel, my friend, send me on the mission with you and we shall conquer all the evil that befalls our great city. We shall defeat those who seek to control us. Together."

[UoN]Sentinel blushed in humility. The great raynpelikoneet had recognized his presence. [UoN]Sentinel bowed down and murmured something to himself in silent approval. After wiping away tears of happiness, he stood up, tall and confident.

"raynpelikoneet, whenceforth, I shall be your bitch. In fact, I move to nominate you as the leader of the Resistance! You have served us so kindly in these times of great stress. Where there is evil all around us, you are the one shining beacon of integrity that never fails to bring truth and justice to our ranks."

[UoN]Sentinel leaned in for a kiss to consummate their love for one another. raynpelikoneet saw it coming and quickly brushed it away.

"Yo, dawg. It ain't like that between us. We homies, but we ain't that homie."

[UoN]Sentinel immediately backed off in shame, hoping no one had witnessed the encounter. raynpelikoneet regained his composure and once again addressed his attentive audience. His voice bellowed with authority.

"I am your leader now. Bow down to me. Corazon, Coagulation come here!"

Corazon and Coagulation walked up to the stand, grinning with delight. Corazon started to speak.

"I can't believe these idiots--"
raynpelikoneet cut him off.
"Silence! You're still under my command you flaming sh*thead. I tell you what to do and you do it.
Corazon grumbled something to himself in anger and stopped talking.

raynpelikoneet nodded to Coagulation. Coagulation knew what to do. As raynpelikoneet continued to serenade the Resistance with his fervor and rhetoric, Coagulation walked around the perimeter placing bombs everywhere. Everything was set. Coagulation returned and nodded to raynpelikoneet to inform him that the deed had been done. Raynpelikoneet spoke.


"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

Coagulation pushed the button.

[image loading]




Unnecessary Details:
  • raynpelikoneet, Adam4167/Coagulation, and Corazon were the Spies!
  • Rayn sabotaged the first mission.
  • Corazon sabatoged the second mission.
  • Even though raynpelikoneet was sent on the second mission, he did not choose to sabotage it.
Why the game ended when it did:

[UoN]Sentinel submitted a team with raynpelikoneet in it. If the team was yay'd, then the Resistance would have lost. If the the team was nay'd, then raynpelikoneet would suggest the 5th and final team. Raynpelikoneet would obviously suggest a team with a Spy in it, so there was no possible way for the Resistance to win this game.


Good game fellas. I had a fun time hosting. We should do this again sometime. By the way, Winston Churchill and the scriptwriter of Gladiator may have had something to do with my endgame post.

Obs QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/433BynTpxLvx
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 11 2014 00:58 GMT
#1093
gg bitches
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 11 2014 00:59 GMT
#1094
Hopeless and Sentinel were both town.

Cool
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 01:01 GMT
#1095
gg thx for carrying Rayn

Sorry for pushing you around a bit hopeless, i needed to push a read
Grubby's #1 Fan
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 11 2014 01:03 GMT
#1096
as an outsider spectating this since it was my sit out game, i was surprised no one confirmed rayn as scum for how tryhard he was being in a game where little to nobody cared. seemed like a dead giveaway with how koshi/hopeless were acting even though the constant "endgame" threats seemed like they warranted some sort of mod action due to how annoying they can get after a while
I come in for the scraps
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
January 11 2014 01:12 GMT
#1097
Also, all the links to the Day/Night posts complete with a list of the phases and teams is available in the first post of the OP if you haven't seen it yet.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 11 2014 01:16 GMT
#1098
TY for hosting!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 01:17:42
January 11 2014 01:17 GMT
#1099
Yeah I agree vayne. But there was nothing to do against it. Insane game to win as town imo with rayn as scum.

Somewhere I felt rayn was scum, somewhere I knew Cora was scum, 0 clues about Coag.

But really. Meh. Couldn't push it. Never. Like I said, I had to "pretend" that Hopeless was scum or rayn would just buddy up with Hopeless I think. Don't know but that's how I felt after Mission 1 and Hopeless constantly going after me.


gg lads. Great hosting. Maybe a bit lackluster game on towns part, I had a bad day 1 because I didn't know wtf to do. But resistance is not my game. Good thing it is not mafia and I don't have to put it on my profile.

#Vanity
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 01:17 GMT
#1100
I think the question should arise of this game being suitable for these forums. Recently, we've had a lot of people who just sheep the strongest voices in the town. It makes it even harder to scumhunt without flips. I feel like we won this game because people just said "Ok, Rayn is town. We will listen to him". Rayn got picked to every single team without even having to make one himself.

I think this game is not very suitable for these forums, at least when there is only 1 strong veteran player in the game (I'm not saying anyone is bad, but Rayn is really really good).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings96
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 9485
FanTaSy 1230
Hyuk 747
Horang2 590
BeSt 466
Stork 202
Pusan 181
Zeus 97
sorry 95
Killer 94
[ Show more ]
Mind 88
Last 75
Shinee 70
Hyun 67
ggaemo 44
PianO 42
Snow 36
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 14
Aegong 7
EffOrt 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
fl0m250
x6flipin120
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1179
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 34m
Replay Cast
12h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.