• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:33
CEST 20:33
KST 03:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9669 users

Resistance 3 - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 11 2014 01:17 GMT
#1101
GG

Glad to know my reads were fucked up from the start and I should never trust my buttbuddy 100%
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-11 01:19:16
January 11 2014 01:18 GMT
#1102
On January 11 2014 10:17 Corazon wrote:
I think the question should arise of this game being suitable for these forums. Recently, we've had a lot of people who just sheep the strongest voices in the town. It makes it even harder to scumhunt without flips. I feel like we won this game because people just said "Ok, Rayn is town. We will listen to him". Rayn got picked to every single team without even having to make one himself.

I think this game is not very suitable for these forums, at least when there is only 1 strong veteran player in the game (I'm not saying anyone is bad, but Rayn is really really good).

^ /agree
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 01:19 GMT
#1103
Game was very well hosted. Well done on that front. Sorry for my lackluster play.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 01:19 GMT
#1104
Was I really that scummy hopeless?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2014 01:21 GMT
#1105
Glad it's over to be honest. We were never going to figure this one out. I really thought it would be sentinel.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 01:27 GMT
#1106
Also cora if you ever hide behind omgus again...
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2014 01:27 GMT
#1107
Well played to Rayn though for looking townie/spreading suspicion and well hosted.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 01:28 GMT
#1108
On January 11 2014 10:19 Koshi wrote:
Was I really that scummy hopeless?

Honestly no, rayn was just so much try harder and it had to be one of you.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 11 2014 01:29 GMT
#1109
On January 11 2014 10:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
Also cora if you ever hide behind omgus again...

That wasn't OMGUS lol. I literally caught you lying about what I had said.
Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 01:32 GMT
#1110
I'll have more thoughts on this tomorrow. Interesting game though

Kinda annoyingly, Koshi is essentially right in that with rayn as mafia, the game was superhard to win for town.

But that's simply all credit to rayn really
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 01:44 GMT
#1111
On January 11 2014 10:29 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
Also cora if you ever hide behind omgus again...

That wasn't OMGUS lol. I literally caught you lying about what I had said.

I changed my mind cora. I was town. I didnt lie. Why would I need to as town?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 01:45 GMT
#1112
By the way hopeless, I don't know why it had to be one of rayn and Koshi for you, but if we accept that as the premise, I think you should have been able to get koshi as town because he was my strongest townread for most of the game. Not a criticism, but something to think about how you approached looking at them both or something?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1113
We three were on the first mission that failed. (Hence the certainty it had to be one of them) Between koshi and rayn, koshi looked worse imo.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1114
Because Hopeless went on a mission with Rayn and Koshi with 1 sabotage.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 01:49 GMT
#1115
I thought Koshi looked much much better than rayn, simply because rayn is very capable of looking good as scum, and koshi's style is very hard to emulate as scum I think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 01:50 GMT
#1116
It was also quite clear that Hopeless was town, I think.

There was a lot of murkiness but hopeless and koshi both seemed quite town to me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 01:53 GMT
#1117
On January 11 2014 10:49 marvellosity wrote:
I thought Koshi looked much much better than rayn, simply because rayn is very capable of looking good as scum, and koshi's style is very hard to emulate as scum I think.

I thought I knew how to read scumrayn but evidently I was wrong. I initially had koshi as town but knowing it had to be at least one of them screwed me pretty hard this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 01:54 GMT
#1118
Also big shout out to CR. I love his play. I just do. Lovely style. Low amounts of post but really a lot of effort in them. I would never be able to do that. Pretty unique player.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 01:54 GMT
#1119
On January 11 2014 10:53 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 10:49 marvellosity wrote:
I thought Koshi looked much much better than rayn, simply because rayn is very capable of looking good as scum, and koshi's style is very hard to emulate as scum I think.

I thought I knew how to read scumrayn but evidently I was wrong. I initially had koshi as town but knowing it had to be at least one of them screwed me pretty hard this game.

I tried to connect to you. But everytime I did you went straight to rayn and cuddled up to him. meh D:
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 01:55 GMT
#1120
yeah CR made a couple of fucking baller posts. Really baller. Shame he didn't follow it up with activity and reads to back it up.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason290
IndyStarCraft 195
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m3897
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1234
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK12
Other Games
FrodaN1782
B2W.Neo774
summit1g551
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE78
Mew2King49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie729
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
28m
BSL Open Qualifier
28m
Replay Cast
4h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 28m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.