• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6772 users

Resistance 3 - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 57 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 17:26 GMT
#661
On January 04 2014 02:18 Corazon wrote:
Look guys, I'm going to make this as simple as possible:

Hopeless is scum because when we had the best team suggested so far of Me/VE/Sentinel, his excuse for saying no was to throw lies against me and twist my words to give him some sort of justification to call me scum and disrupt the team. In my opinion, Hopeless saw that this team was all-town and he needed a decent reason to oppose it.

Now that this team failed, he immediately blamed Koshi without analyzing any of Koshi's posts or anything else. He doesn't even open up the possibility that Rayn could be scum. This would make sense from a scum perspective because if I was in scum Hopeless' position, I would attack the weakest target. It would be hard to fake a case on Rayn because he would tear things apart.

After saying Koshi is scum, he has not said anything to back it up. It's pretty obvious.

And now that the team I was on failed, I've immediately said that the team I downvoted is probably all-town and needs to go today.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 17:42 GMT
#662
On January 04 2014 02:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 02:18 Corazon wrote:
Look guys, I'm going to make this as simple as possible:

Hopeless is scum because when we had the best team suggested so far of Me/VE/Sentinel, his excuse for saying no was to throw lies against me and twist my words to give him some sort of justification to call me scum and disrupt the team. In my opinion, Hopeless saw that this team was all-town and he needed a decent reason to oppose it.

Now that this team failed, he immediately blamed Koshi without analyzing any of Koshi's posts or anything else. He doesn't even open up the possibility that Rayn could be scum. This would make sense from a scum perspective because if I was in scum Hopeless' position, I would attack the weakest target. It would be hard to fake a case on Rayn because he would tear things apart.

After saying Koshi is scum, he has not said anything to back it up. It's pretty obvious.

And now that the team I was on failed, I've immediately said that the team I downvoted is probably all-town and needs to go today.

Why did it take until a team failing for you to figure it out? You're trying to get me off of your back.

It doesn't explain your 180 on me and your 180 on Koshi. If you were so sure about Koshi being scum, you wouldn't have voted yes for the team.

Right after the team failed, you should have looked at Koshi's filter and given reasons as to why it is Koshi instead of saying "Koshi is the spy". That is not a town mindset. It's you continuing to find someone to attack and throw shit on to say that you are participating in the game.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 17:47 GMT
#663
Cora, did I say I flipped a coin or something? You've assumed I didn't read koshi's filter (I did). You never asked for reasoning, you just jumped the gun and said I'm full of shit at every turn.

I thought koshi was town, so I voted yes on the team. Then it failed. Ergo Rayn or Koshi (yes, or me, kthx) is scum. Rayn is not scum because have you read his filter recently? If thats scum rayn I don't want to win this game, he's fucking earned it. Ergo Koshi is scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 17:55 GMT
#664
On January 04 2014 02:47 Hopeless1der wrote:
Cora, did I say I flipped a coin or something? You've assumed I didn't read koshi's filter (I did). You never asked for reasoning, you just jumped the gun and said I'm full of shit at every turn.

I thought koshi was town, so I voted yes on the team. Then it failed. Ergo Rayn or Koshi (yes, or me, kthx) is scum. Rayn is not scum because have you read his filter recently? If thats scum rayn I don't want to win this game, he's fucking earned it. Ergo Koshi is scum.

Well I'll drop that point on you b/c I'm not going to convince you that you are scum.

It still doesn't explain your 180 on me and your 180 on me/VE/Sentinel. Your nay vote was terrible on that team and even worse given that you started flinging shit on me as your excuse.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 18:00 GMT
#665
Cora when this game is over you need to take a long hard look at how a town person is capable of reading you as scum. Your attitude is atrocious and you offer no opportunity for me to improve myself in your eyes. You do not think critically about how OTEHRS view you. I am not you, I don't know you are town but as of now I do believe it. I was not flinging shit. I was identifying qualities I found scummy and relating them to the thread and to you so that people could respond in a rational and direct manner. I'm not making excuses, I'm playing the game, with evolving reads and updated judgements being a part of that.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 18:10 GMT
#666
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 18:10 GMT
#667
dick move by Hopeless or rayn is scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 18:11 GMT
#668
damn rayn. you scum bro?
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 18:15 GMT
#669
On January 04 2014 03:10 Corazon wrote:
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?

Not a damn thing I said was false. You can claim misconstrued, misunderstood, difference of opinion etc. You cannot claim false because at the time I posted, I believed my opinion. My accusations were an opinion based on my observations. That is not flinging shit, that is playing the game. I have since changed my mind about you. I dont necessarily need to change your mind about me, but it would certainly make the game easier to win for us.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 18:28 GMT
#670
On January 04 2014 03:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 03:10 Corazon wrote:
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?

Not a damn thing I said was false. You can claim misconstrued, misunderstood, difference of opinion etc. You cannot claim false because at the time I posted, I believed my opinion. My accusations were an opinion based on my observations. That is not flinging shit, that is playing the game. I have since changed my mind about you. I dont necessarily need to change your mind about me, but it would certainly make the game easier to win for us.

No. They were blatant lies aimed to give you an excuse for voting no to a good team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 18:32 GMT
#671
On January 04 2014 03:28 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 03:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 03:10 Corazon wrote:
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?

Not a damn thing I said was false. You can claim misconstrued, misunderstood, difference of opinion etc. You cannot claim false because at the time I posted, I believed my opinion. My accusations were an opinion based on my observations. That is not flinging shit, that is playing the game. I have since changed my mind about you. I dont necessarily need to change your mind about me, but it would certainly make the game easier to win for us.

No. They were blatant lies aimed to give you an excuse for voting no to a good team.

We'll come back to this post game. You're going to eat your words.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 03 2014 18:35 GMT
#672
On January 04 2014 03:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 03:28 Corazon wrote:
On January 04 2014 03:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 03:10 Corazon wrote:
You were flinging shit at me! You came up with conclusions that made me look scummy that were far from the truth. Did you read any of my posts that I wrote in response to your accusations?

Not a damn thing I said was false. You can claim misconstrued, misunderstood, difference of opinion etc. You cannot claim false because at the time I posted, I believed my opinion. My accusations were an opinion based on my observations. That is not flinging shit, that is playing the game. I have since changed my mind about you. I dont necessarily need to change your mind about me, but it would certainly make the game easier to win for us.

No. They were blatant lies aimed to give you an excuse for voting no to a good team.

We'll come back to this post game. You're going to eat your words.

Right after you ride the bench of all of the missions and town cruises to victory.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 18:39 GMT
#673
I can do that:

Cora VE Rayn Sentinel Grack (Hopeless)

Koshi CR Coag
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 19:13 GMT
#674
I am really really really really not scum Hopeless. Really really not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 19:18 GMT
#675
oh cool me neither. no wait youre still scum. also "GUYS HE TALKS LIKE IM TOWN SUCH SCUMSLIP TROLOL" #scumhunting
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 20:05 GMT
#676
On January 04 2014 01:35 Hopeless1der wrote:
CR you around?


I'm here now, but activity will be sparse while I'm at work. I looked through your more recent filters, and also looked through Koshi's and Rayn's. I think you are still the most likely spy out of the three, but that's just a likelihood and I'm not completely sold on it yet. I'm gonna be looking more into it tonight. If you are town, it is just as much my job as it is yours to prove it, since my win condition depends on it as well.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 20:09 GMT
#677
On January 03 2014 20:17 Chairman Ray wrote:
Eh screw it, I'll copy+paste that part over since the discussion is on that point now

All of this. Every single word, in this thread, NOW. Spoiler it all at your discretion.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 20:18 GMT
#678
On January 04 2014 05:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 20:17 Chairman Ray wrote:
Eh screw it, I'll copy+paste that part over since the discussion is on that point now

All of this. Every single word, in this thread, NOW. Spoiler it all at your discretion.


What do you hope to find in my inconclusive reads?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 20:19 GMT
#679
Are you going to do it or not?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 20:44 GMT
#680
On January 04 2014 05:19 Hopeless1der wrote:
Are you going to do it or not?


I know what's in my reads so far. I'm not comfortable sharing most of it right now simply because it's not done and it will help spies more than town. A lot of it deals with spy strategy and things that I'm looking for that may not have fully occurred yet. Every single town here has their impressions and their hints to go off of. They post it when they make a tangible read and don't go spewing it the second it enters their mind. The only difference is that I like writing paragraphs to help my train of thought. I expect other town to post when they feel is most optimal and I am doing the same.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 112
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 23
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli673
Other Games
summit1g9641
olofmeister983
Happy339
Sick199
crisheroes180
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe106
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos900
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV114
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
59m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 59m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 59m
Replay Cast
13h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.