• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8869 users

Resistance 3 - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 57 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 20:47 GMT
#681
So you have your reads, but refuse to post them. However, you were completely comfortable posting a fully written start-middle-end case on why im scum within minutes of pointing out it existed. I think you are lying, that you have nothing to show and your scum pushing an agenda to keep me down. The fact that upon your return you're pulling back from a fullblown hopeless==scum is further support to my read on you.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 20:48 GMT
#682
rayn, tell me you're certain I'm scum again please.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 03 2014 20:55 GMT
#683
Ughhh.. I really don't like this post by Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=439135&currentpage=33#649
I really really don't.

Still waiting for Grack to come back.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 21:09 GMT
#684
Can someone bully CR into posting his "essays" for me? He had no problem spewing bs advice for the spyteam earlier. Why so concerned about this? If his essays are so awesome why is that even a problem for town? We ought to be getting primo levels of wisdom out of him and instead he's clamped himself up in the name of "not help in the scum team". I think he is actively harming town by NOT posting his notes if they exist and I think he is scum if they don't.

The way his case is written there ought to be some pretty good shit in there besides the case on me, but CR doesn't want anyone to have it. Why?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 21:22 GMT
#685
On January 04 2014 06:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
Can someone bully CR into posting his "essays" for me? He had no problem spewing bs advice for the spyteam earlier. Why so concerned about this? If his essays are so awesome why is that even a problem for town? We ought to be getting primo levels of wisdom out of him and instead he's clamped himself up in the name of "not help in the scum team". I think he is actively harming town by NOT posting his notes if they exist and I think he is scum if they don't.

The way his case is written there ought to be some pretty good shit in there besides the case on me, but CR doesn't want anyone to have it. Why?


Earlier you said that you were gonna pick apart my case. Now you're saying that there isn't any good shit in my case on you. We still haven't heard anything on why you disagree with my case, but you are very eager to hear my reads on other people, even though they aren't even complete. Why is this?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 03 2014 21:22 GMT
#686
cause hes scum
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 21:27 GMT
#687
On January 04 2014 06:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 06:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
Can someone bully CR into posting his "essays" for me? He had no problem spewing bs advice for the spyteam earlier. Why so concerned about this? If his essays are so awesome why is that even a problem for town? We ought to be getting primo levels of wisdom out of him and instead he's clamped himself up in the name of "not help in the scum team". I think he is actively harming town by NOT posting his notes if they exist and I think he is scum if they don't.

The way his case is written there ought to be some pretty good shit in there besides the case on me, but CR doesn't want anyone to have it. Why?


Earlier you said that you were gonna pick apart my case. Now you're saying that there isn't any good shit in my case on you. We still haven't heard anything on why you disagree with my case, but you are very eager to hear my reads on other people, even though they aren't even complete. Why is this?

Because your other reads dont exist and you are scum stalling and hoping this all goes away

On January 04 2014 06:22 Coagulation wrote:
cause hes im scum

FTFY
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 03 2014 21:34 GMT
#688
On January 04 2014 05:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ughhh.. I really don't like this post by Koshi:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=439135&currentpage=33#649
I really really don't.

Still waiting for Grack to come back.

Agreed. But couldn't be bothered to clean it up.
I had a good night of sleep.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 21:39 GMT
#689
On January 04 2014 06:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 06:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 04 2014 06:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
Can someone bully CR into posting his "essays" for me? He had no problem spewing bs advice for the spyteam earlier. Why so concerned about this? If his essays are so awesome why is that even a problem for town? We ought to be getting primo levels of wisdom out of him and instead he's clamped himself up in the name of "not help in the scum team". I think he is actively harming town by NOT posting his notes if they exist and I think he is scum if they don't.

The way his case is written there ought to be some pretty good shit in there besides the case on me, but CR doesn't want anyone to have it. Why?


Earlier you said that you were gonna pick apart my case. Now you're saying that there isn't any good shit in my case on you. We still haven't heard anything on why you disagree with my case, but you are very eager to hear my reads on other people, even though they aren't even complete. Why is this?

Because your other reads dont exist and you are scum stalling and hoping this all goes away

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 06:22 Coagulation wrote:
cause hes im scum

FTFY


You said twice that you don't agree with my case against you, yet you still haven't posted anything yet. You are doing the exact thing that you are criticizing me for. From what I see, you are the one who's trying to stall. There's evidence pointing to you being scum, yet you choose to divert the attention to anything you can grasp. I already told you that I don't want to post most of it yet because I'm not even finished writing it yet. I gave my case on you and Adam, so your defense is to try to discredit me instead of giving a single piece of evidence that you are town. It doesn't get any more scummier than this.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 21:46 GMT
#690
On January 04 2014 06:39 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 06:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 04 2014 06:22 Chairman Ray wrote:
On January 04 2014 06:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
Can someone bully CR into posting his "essays" for me? He had no problem spewing bs advice for the spyteam earlier. Why so concerned about this? If his essays are so awesome why is that even a problem for town? We ought to be getting primo levels of wisdom out of him and instead he's clamped himself up in the name of "not help in the scum team". I think he is actively harming town by NOT posting his notes if they exist and I think he is scum if they don't.

The way his case is written there ought to be some pretty good shit in there besides the case on me, but CR doesn't want anyone to have it. Why?


Earlier you said that you were gonna pick apart my case. Now you're saying that there isn't any good shit in my case on you. We still haven't heard anything on why you disagree with my case, but you are very eager to hear my reads on other people, even though they aren't even complete. Why is this?

Because your other reads dont exist and you are scum stalling and hoping this all goes away

On January 04 2014 06:22 Coagulation wrote:
cause hes im scum

FTFY


You said twice that you don't agree with my case against you, yet you still haven't posted anything yet. You are doing the exact thing that you are criticizing me for. From what I see, you are the one who's trying to stall. There's evidence pointing to you being scum, yet you choose to divert the attention to anything you can grasp. I already told you that I don't want to post most of it yet because I'm not even finished writing it yet. I gave my case on you and Adam, so your defense is to try to discredit me instead of giving a single piece of evidence that you are town. It doesn't get any more scummier than this.

Nah nah nah, I never claimed to have something already written down. I said I needed to do it next, and still havent. THAT is scummy on my part. I'm stalling on doing something that ultimately is going to be the same whenever I do it because there is no lynch this game and I'm in no rush.

YOU said you had essays written. YOU said you don't want it out in the open. It already exists. Information that town could be using to improve its reads on you and possibly everyone you wrote about. And instead you say its more beneficial to scum than to town. why did you write it then? You don't have to do anymore work than copy-paste-post.

Do you have your notes readily available? WHEN can we expect them to be revealed?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 22:28 GMT
#691
I'm gonna put myself in your shoes for a sec just to make sense of your line of thinking.

Chairman Ray posted: "Hey guys, I have some reads. Most of it is not done, but here's what I have finished so far. Please take a look."

Which of the following statements would I say if I am town, and which would I say if I was spy:

1. Alright cool, let's discuss what your reads right now. I will share what I think as well and hopefully that can help you finish the rest of your reads

2. I'm in no rush to discuss your reads, but if you don't post the rest of your reads that are incomplete right now, you are spy!


Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 22:39 GMT
#692
1. suggests I think you are town
2. suggests I think you are scum

Those options do not depend on MY alignment, they depend on my perception of YOUR alignment. and u scum bro.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 23:07 GMT
#693
On January 04 2014 07:39 Hopeless1der wrote:
1. suggests I think you are town
2. suggests I think you are scum

Those options do not depend on MY alignment, they depend on my perception of YOUR alignment. and u scum bro.


That's actually a fair point. If you are town and you have confirmed me as spy, then there would be no point in communication between us as you don't need to gain my trust and I don't need to gain yours.

Right now, I am choosing to discuss with you about your reads against me and also give you some more reads I have on you because I only feel a likelihood that you are spy and I would like to explore the idea further.

But since you seem quite certain that I am spy, would you care to walk through your proof? I don't think I have heard this part yet. This is not for me of course. This is for the other town so they know not to send me on the next mission.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 03 2014 23:09 GMT
#694
my strongest proof is the non-existence of your other reads. The rest is blatant OMGUS, I know I'm town etc etc
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 03 2014 23:44 GMT
#695
On January 04 2014 08:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
my strongest proof is the non-existence of your other reads. The rest is blatant OMGUS, I know I'm town etc etc


And how does that make me spy?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 04 2014 01:01 GMT
#696
Grackaroni why did you pick me into your team? I thought you think i am mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2014 01:09 GMT
#697
On January 04 2014 10:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni why did you pick me into your team? I thought you think i am mafia.

I was really annoyed with your accusation at the time, but you were persistent with it. I feel better about sending you than sending Koshi.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 04 2014 01:10 GMT
#698
On January 04 2014 10:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni why did you pick me into your team? I thought you think i am mafia.

I was really annoyed with your accusation at the time, but you were persistent with it. I feel better about sending you than sending Koshi.

Hmm.. Why does it have to be me or Koshi over other people?
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2014 01:12 GMT
#699
On January 04 2014 10:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 04 2014 10:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni why did you pick me into your team? I thought you think i am mafia.

I was really annoyed with your accusation at the time, but you were persistent with it. I feel better about sending you than sending Koshi.

Hmm.. Why does it have to be me or Koshi over other people?

Because I'd rather decide between that mission than choose between CR/coag and sentinel gives me bad vibes.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:16 GMT
#700
Other than yayvoting mission one, what do you have against me Grack?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox399
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 637
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft280
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota237
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush789
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 39m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.