• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10447 users

Resistance 3 - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 57 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:31 GMT
#721
Pretty sure it is in my filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 20:35 GMT
#722
On January 05 2014 05:31 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure it is in my filter.

pretty sure you scum
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 20:35 GMT
#723
On January 05 2014 05:31 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure it is in my filter.


Excuse me?

On January 04 2014 10:48 Koshi wrote:
Guess I will yayvote.

On January 05 2014 04:41 Koshi wrote:
I will.

On January 05 2014 05:30 Koshi wrote:
Meh this resistance game is kinda silly. There is really 0 things you can deduct from the voting most of the time because it is obvious what will happen.

Anyway. I went nay. Somewhere I want to yay to get it over with but we will see.

I don't see the reasoning
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
January 04 2014 20:38 GMT
#724
Day 2: Phase 2

Proposed Team: Grackaroni, Corazon, VisceraEyes, raynpelikoneet

Team 1
Current Leader: Grackaroni

Current Vote Count:
VisceraEyes: Yay
Corazon: Yay
Koshi: Nay

Deadline to Vote on this Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 20:44 GMT
#725
srsly how do you conclude i was the scummer from my mission?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:50 GMT
#726
amagad Koshi said he was going to yayvote. amamgaaadddd and he didn't.


MUST BE SCUM..


AMAAGAADDD
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:51 GMT
#727
If you can't find the why in my filter, you are bad. plain and simple.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 20:55 GMT
#728
On January 05 2014 05:51 Koshi wrote:
If you can't find the why in my filter, you are bad. plain and simple.

No koshi. You lied. You are scum, THAT is plain and simple.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 20:56 GMT
#729
seriously though koshi, since we obviously cant find it. show us where your reasoning is.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 04 2014 21:07 GMT
#730
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 21:18 GMT
#731
**THIS IS A QUOTE FROM KOSHI, ITALICS ARE ME, RED ARE THINGS I FIND SCUMMY**


On January 03 2014 22:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi:
1) What do you think of my case on Adam/Coag?
2) If there was a team suggested that consists of VE's earlier team + rayn, what would you vote? If "nay", why?

1) I had Adam as scum yesterday because how he downvoted his own team. But now I am not sure anymore. Your case is correct but I think we need to put some thought into the fact that eventually Adam made the right call to Nay the team because 1 of Hopeless/rayn is scum, I don't know if Adam did it because he is also scum or that he had the correct gutread.
So is Adam scum or not? Clearly koshi knows Adam is scum and is beating around the bush to make filter noise
However, I think that if Adam is scum with either Hopeless/rayn he would yay the team. There are still a lot of plays you can do when you bring 2 scummers. 1 could play weak and the other could get towncred because there is a confirmed scummer on the trip. Or you could not sabotage the mission and you suddenly got 2 scummers with a lot of towncred for mission 2/3.
I am not really convinced by Adam scum atm but I wouldn't take him on next mission.

Hopeless I got as 100% scum atm. Last team he suggested he "tries" to nail the 4 town that were left out of Mission 1. While he is screaming he got me pinned as scum. silly guy.
So then...if I am "trying" what does that mean? I know who the 4 town are? Or is there a scummer hidden in there. From a town point of view, you think I'm scum, wouldn't you extend that to think I'm trying to protect my team and figure out why?

2) 2 scum left besides Hopeless is quite annoying.
OMG there are 3 spies just like the OP says. I'm so sad, wah wah cry some more
We need to select 4 townies which means that out the remaining 5 there are 2 townies and 3 scummers left.
what what whaaat?

Kinda insane that you need to do that while it is the basic of mafia that mafia is with less because they can work together to influence the thread. The first stage of the game is so important and that is kind of strange because early stage is favorable for scum.

Many words to say that I don't know. There are 0 reasons for me to believe VE is town. While there are 2 at least to think he is scum. 1) His lies around his nayvote. 2) Not being an influence in this game at all.

Cora? I don't know. It was obvious I was going to take Hopeless. If I wasn't so obvious I would say Cora town and a good bet to take. But now? It's all a bit strange. I explained it in a previous post.

But Cora/VE/Hopeless? Then I am stuck with 5 other names that I am not really sure about. rayn town.
(after all that hypothetical rayn/hopeless scum with adam Grack town. CR town. Sentinel town. Coag joker?


If I put myself out of the picture I am left with 5 townies and 3 scummers and I need to find 4 townies out of that. I I would use random.org I would have 5/8*4/7*3/6 = 18% chance to be right (if my math is correct). Knowing that I am mostly way more wrong than randomming I am pretty fucking sad atm.


tldr: mafia depression inc.

[/QUOTE]
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:35 GMT
#732
On January 05 2014 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.

Shenanigans wanted to see what would happen if people thought I would yay-vote. Nothing did as far as I can tell, except 2 people that wanted to see the yay vote on paper.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 21:36 GMT
#733
On January 05 2014 06:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.

Shenanigans wanted to see what would happen if people thought I would yay-vote. Nothing did as far as I can tell, except 2 people that wanted to see the yay vote on paper.

yeah, because declaring your intentions and then not following through is really scummy.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:36 GMT
#734
Also I am officially bored with this game. Can't believe Hopeless is tryharding this hard as scum. So game over.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:37 GMT
#735
On January 05 2014 06:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 06:35 Koshi wrote:
On January 05 2014 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.

Shenanigans wanted to see what would happen if people thought I would yay-vote. Nothing did as far as I can tell, except 2 people that wanted to see the yay vote on paper.

yeah, because declaring your intentions and then not following through is really scummy.

Please explain scummotivation behind saying to yayvote and then don't do it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:38 GMT
#736
nha don't bother. I am afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 21:38 GMT
#737
On January 05 2014 06:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 06:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 05 2014 06:35 Koshi wrote:
On January 05 2014 06:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Coagulation your vote did not count for some reason.
Are you still going to vote yay on the team and could you elaborate on your reasoning behind your vote?
Koshi why did you say you'll yay-vote and then do the opposite? There is nothing in your filter between saying you'll yay and your vote that suggest you change your mine.

Shenanigans wanted to see what would happen if people thought I would yay-vote. Nothing did as far as I can tell, except 2 people that wanted to see the yay vote on paper.

yeah, because declaring your intentions and then not following through is really scummy.

Please explain scummotivation behind saying to yayvote and then don't do it.

You wanted to bait "scum" into some vote they otherwise wouldnt do.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 21:39 GMT
#738
You know why i tryhard? Because I'm town you scummy sack of scum!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 21:44 GMT
#739
You probably aren't because of the shitty way you are coming after me. But it's ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 21:49 GMT
#740
On January 05 2014 06:44 Koshi wrote:
You probably aren't because of the shitty way you are coming after me. But it's ok.

1) Show me where I missed the reasoning for why you Nayvoted
2) refute my "shitty" coming after you.

WE ARE ALL WAITING SCUM!KOSHI
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 581
Rain 299
910 37
MaD[AoV]29
Bale 16
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3529
Other Games
summit1g8526
shahzam431
Day[9].tv417
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur715
• imaqtpie703
• Day9tv417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
27m
Patches Events
16h 27m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.