• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

Resistance 3 - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 57 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:17 GMT
#701
On January 03 2014 12:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think you're scum, but it's very hard to organize my thoughts on a phone so I could be wrong. 24 hours from now or so I will have an answer.


I just got back home but it's only been 21.5 hours. I still need time to formulate an answer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2014 01:17 GMT
#702
On January 04 2014 10:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Other than yayvoting mission one, what do you have against me Grack?

I don't remember anything you've said. Which is also true of VE except that he down voted the 1st mission.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2014 01:17 GMT
#703
What did you mean when you said 24 hours from now you would have an answer?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:18 GMT
#704
On January 04 2014 10:17 Grackaroni wrote:
What did you mean when you said 24 hours from now you would have an answer?


21.5 hours ago I thought you were really scummy but I couldn't make big cases easily on my phone so I couldn't analyze you. Now I am home and can make big cases, but you've definitely changed.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:19 GMT
#705
On January 04 2014 10:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Other than yayvoting mission one, what do you have against me Grack?

I don't remember anything you've said. Which is also true of VE except that he down voted the 1st mission.

That's not my fault...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 01:19 GMT
#706
On January 03 2014 10:36 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I don't feel comfortable sending a team including Grack at this point

On January 03 2014 11:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Why?

On January 03 2014 12:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think you're scum, but it's very hard to organize my thoughts on a phone so I could be wrong. 24 hours from now or so I will have an answer.

Ringing any bells there Grack?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 01:24 GMT
#707
The only thing I could say about my mentality at the time was that I was riding rayn''s idea of the scumteam being Adam/Hopeless/Grack.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 01:48 GMT
#708
Guess I will yayvote.
I had a good night of sleep.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
January 04 2014 02:00 GMT
#709
Day 2: Phase 2

Team 1
Current Leader: Grackaroni

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: Grackaroni, Corazon, VisceraEyes, raynpelikoneet
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 04 2014 02:48 GMT
#710
On January 04 2014 10:48 Koshi wrote:
Guess I will yayvote.


Still waiting...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 04 2014 06:13 GMT
#711
On January 04 2014 11:00 FirmTofu wrote:
Day 2: Phase 2

Team 1
Current Leader: Grackaroni

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: Grackaroni, Corazon, VisceraEyes, raynpelikoneet

##Yay

I'd say the weakest link is Grackaroni, but I also know why you'd disagree.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 04 2014 07:18 GMT
#712
Yeah this is basically the team I've been wanting to send, and I can't knock Grack for wanting to send himself.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
January 04 2014 07:23 GMT
#713
I would advise leaders to withhold their vote til later on so they can get the most information possible.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 04 2014 17:25 GMT
#714
Why don't you advise us about your reads instead? :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 19:34 GMT
#715
Koshi why havent you voted Yay?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 19:41 GMT
#716
I will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 20:06 GMT
#717
well then do it.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 04 2014 20:23 GMT
#718
KOSHI Y U NO VOTE
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 04 2014 20:30 GMT
#719
Meh this resistance game is kinda silly. There is really 0 things you can deduct from the voting most of the time because it is obvious what will happen.

Anyway. I went nay. Somewhere I want to yay to get it over with but we will see.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 04 2014 20:31 GMT
#720
Care to explain your vote?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM734
TKL 245
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 734
ByuN 315
TKL 245
mouzHeroMarine 84
UpATreeSC 78
BRAT_OK 34
MindelVK 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26441
Calm 3344
Shuttle 1136
Horang2 517
Soulkey 204
Rush 133
Dewaltoss 118
Mind 69
hero 62
Zeus 59
[ Show more ]
sorry 39
Free 36
Hyun 35
Trap 22
Killer 20
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 17
PianO 17
Rock 15
Aegong 15
JYJ 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7260
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m4165
x6flipin750
Fnx 597
pashabiceps422
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing1712
Liquid`RaSZi1458
Beastyqt591
ceh9501
Khaldor308
C9.Mang0244
crisheroes227
dupreeh192
420jenkins143
IndyStarCraft 143
QueenE96
Trikslyr87
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH284
• Hinosc 16
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3234
• WagamamaTV508
League of Legends
• Nemesis2617
• TFBlade600
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
• imaqtpie325
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 42m
INu's Battles
17h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 42m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.