• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:26
CEST 15:26
KST 22:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

Resistance 3 - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 57 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:07 GMT
#421
Can somebody make any sense why rayn nayvoted the first mission?

First of all from rayn his filter it is quite obvious rayn finds day 1 very important. That's really obvious from his filter.


So you got either scumrayn that nayvotes first mission because he is playing the longest con in the entire universe. It is also rayn so if he is scum and both Adam and Hopeless aren't then I am very sure scumrayn would LOVE to go head to head with these 2 in a battle who is the towniest fucker and who is the spy out of the 3. Pretty sure he would also win it and in the meantime protect his 2 scummates from getting a lot of flack. Would be classic scumrayn. (in my eyes)

Or you got townrayn that is so overprotective of that first mission that he nayvotes the team solely out of fear that Adam is scum. Because rayn has Hopeless as pretty much confirmed town. So if townrayn says yay and the mission fails he got a 90% scumread on Adam and rayn does not want to make that gambit because day 1 is so important.

That's the only 2 ways I see atm and I think townrayn is way more likely than scumrayn here. Even though I completely disagree with that nayvote somewhere. On the other hand, if Adam is scum and we are able to send in a rayn/Hopeless/3rd townie in now then it was a pretty sexy play. Especially because like I said, scumVE counted on the fact that rayn would yayvote it :D.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:12 GMT
#422
On January 01 2014 03:58 Corazon wrote:
Do you think his accusations of me are him trying to figure out if I'm scum or just him throwing shit on me? In my opinion, he's been throwing shit at me all game and he tries to count that as scumhunting when it isn't. I will say No to any team with Hopeless on it.

Hmm. Why would scumHopeless do that though? Wouldn't it be easier to go with the tide and fling shit on me with all of you and then be friends with you? A lot of the "shitflinging" Hopeless does towards you is to protect me or defend me or w.e, which is just strange play in this set-up.

Why would Hopeless defend me? Because he gets a townie on his side.
Why would Hopeless fling shit at you at the same time then? That's counterproductive. Put neck out to gain 1 townie trust, but at the same time lose 1 townie trust. And my trust is worth way less than your trust at this point in the game.

Doesn't make sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:15 GMT
#423
Like it would make some sense if both of you are scum and then Hopeless gains trust from a townie while he is sure that both you will make up later but that is so very unlikely, I don't think we would be having this conversation if that was the case.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 19:15 GMT
#424
Koshi: CR is a townread (or should I say null) for me because he is actually spilling good information into this thread. It might be totally unrelevant to this game but I find it useful.


How in god's name is this town behavior? Irrelevant discussion only serves to obstruct actual, useful, town-beneficial discussion from taking place. He also hasn't said anything, and it's not just being busy because he ninja voted without saying a word in the thread. He is far and away the scummiest player in this game right now.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 19:22 GMT
#425
Hopeless' shit-flinging on me could be an excuse for him to vote nay to an all-town team. He just decided the problem with the team was me and started shit-flinging to back up his opinion.
Grubby's #1 Fan
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 19:29 GMT
#426
Koshi i think your case on VE is pretty good barring some things i don't think are alignment indicative.
I also think your list of possible picks is pretty good, although i am still on the fence with Adam and Grack. I would not send either of them. I can go with you + Hopeless + me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 19:29 GMT
#427
Koshi do you want ot 100% send yourself?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:39 GMT
#428
On January 01 2014 04:15 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
Koshi: CR is a townread (or should I say null) for me because he is actually spilling good information into this thread. It might be totally unrelevant to this game but I find it useful.


How in god's name is this town behavior? Irrelevant discussion only serves to obstruct actual, useful, town-beneficial discussion from taking place. He also hasn't said anything, and it's not just being busy because he ninja voted without saying a word in the thread. He is far and away the scummiest player in this game right now.

First of all. I am not saying CR is town and I am not considering him to take him on a Mission. I am pretty sure nobody considers to take CR on a mission. It doesn't make any sense to play like this as scum. CR is the opposite of rayn concerning Mission 1. One guy thinks mission 1 is Holy and the other guy cba with Mission 1.

Clearly CR is confident that he is going to break the game on Day 2 and further without having to go on Missions. That's way more likely to come from town than from scum imo. It is also quite obvious that CR is presenting himself as a Resistance specialist, dangerous to do as a scummer that wants to play the long game. Way easier as a specialist playing with noobs is to simply showcase your skill and go on Mission 1. CR is capable to make big ass posts that look super intelligent. Look Thug Life Mafia. Why wouldn't he make those and at least hint he wants to go on a Mission. CR couldn't care less about Mission 1. It's obvious.

TownCR mindset:
I don't give 2 fucks about mission 1 or painting anybody red Day 1. If it succeeds great going and I have the skillset to figure out who needs to go Day 2 and/or if Mission 1 was tainted. If it doesn't succeed I will use my skillset Day 2 to figure out the game and steer town to the right direction for mission 2 which I think is the most important. Day 2 I will shine.

ScumCR mindset:
I don't give 2 fucks about mission 1 or painting anybody red Day 1. If it succeeds with 3 towns on it I am going to have to try my hardest to get a scummer on Mission 2. Close to mission impossible but damn I will have to try it and show face if it might fail. If it succeeds with 1 scummer on it I can still backseat and try my best on Day 2 to get that scummer on the team again and then he will have to fail it Day 2. If my scumteammate decides to sabotage the mission I will make sure I am the scummer that goes onto one or more of the missions 2 to 5. Or at least paint the wrong guy red.


Like clearly CR doesn't care who goes on Mission 1. As scum there is 1 big risk and that is that 3 townies go on Mission 1. It doesn't look like CR is trying to do anything to prevent this big risk. It's not like CR has any ground to stand on and nayvote. He simply will have to keep saying yay and wait till Day 2.


I don't know. I said CR is null. But I got him leaning town for these reasons. It's just too ballsy scumplay. You guys are all saying I am scum btw. Now add this ballsy scumplay from CR on top of that. Jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 19:42 GMT
#429
On January 01 2014 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi do you want ot 100% send yourself?

No. Like I said. Sending myself would make my scumhunting easier because if it fails I know I only got to look at 2 people. On the other hand when it fails I understand that due to my earlier play it might be too hard (even for me) to prove my towniness later on or at least make it look townier than others for Mission 4 & 5.

I don't think I want to take that risk. However, I feel good on my rayn/Hopeless reads so the chance that sabotage will happen is low enough to warrant that risk.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 19:55 GMT
#430
I think what you said about CR is quite accurate in a way that it does not make sense you both are scum. I don't think CR's absence points towards him being town, because as i said it's a way of denying information.

If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 20:05 GMT
#431
How would town CR be able to steer town to victory if he's viewed as a suspicious person? All of his stuff about spy strats was construed as him trying to give the team some pointers. If he's town, real scummers would have an easy time twisting his words while they control the majority of town sentiment.

Scum CR, if Mission 1 fails, could adopt the same i-told-you-so reasoning as town CR. I think an experienced player would have no problem shifting the game... he was even talking about how spies would use WIFOM in their voting to scare town into picking new teams.

I'll probably bump him up to null-scum until I see his D2 play in earnest though.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 20:07 GMT
#432
On January 01 2014 05:05 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
How would town CR be able to steer town to victory if he's viewed as a suspicious person? All of his stuff about spy strats was construed as him trying to give the team some pointers. If he's town, real scummers would have an easy time twisting his words while they control the majority of town sentiment.

Scum CR, if Mission 1 fails, could adopt the same i-told-you-so reasoning as town CR. I think an experienced player would have no problem shifting the game... he was even talking about how spies would use WIFOM in their voting to scare town into picking new teams.

I'll probably bump him up to null-scum until I see his D2 play in earnest though.

That's the point. Did you read Koshi's post? Either way, if CR is scum at the moment he is helping the town with his attitude as he can't oppose all town team. If he is town he is helping scum by looking like non-town as he is not helping.

Funny but that's how i see it.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 20:08 GMT
#433
It's a bold play if he is scum but on the other hand it's quite stupid if he is town as more information = always better for the town and right now he isn't giving us anything.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 20:11 GMT
#434
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think what you said about CR is quite accurate in a way that it does not make sense you both are scum. I don't think CR's absence points towards him being town, because as i said it's a way of denying information.

If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.


Koshi's cases have plenty of holes in them but so do VE's statements.

I'd probably back him. I think with all of his clarification of his points lately in the thread he'd have a hard time worming out of his words if anything happened.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:11 GMT
#435
Well if you feel confident about CR scum. I feel confident about Adam/VE

then a Cora/rayn/Hopeless party looks pretty cool.

I think it is better than me in case one rayn/Hopeless is scum. better for me at least.

Grack townish but didn't do enough to also take on a Mission tbh. The things I like are his early town read for Hopeless and his posts concerning the first team. Like saying he would nayvote regardless the first team was and saying that the team already passed while a couple people still had to vote. Kinda makes him look like he is in the dark.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 20:14 GMT
#436
Cora and Hopeless on one team? If that team fails this thread will explode.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:15 GMT
#437
Hmm. Looks like rayn/Hopeless/Koshi has already passed with 5 votes if we got Sentinel vote of approval.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:17 GMT
#438
On January 01 2014 05:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Cora and Hopeless on one team? If that team fails this thread will explode.

Possibly. In my eyes lowest chance of failing team that goes through without me on it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 20:18 GMT
#439
lowest change of sabotage team without me on it that has a chance to be voted through*
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 31 2013 20:21 GMT
#440
Cora you wanna play mano-y-mano?

Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1036
RotterdaM536
TKL 221
SteadfastSC201
Rex114
CosmosSc2 27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 536
ByuN 284
TKL 212
SteadfastSC 201
Rex 114
CosmosSc2 27
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38465
Shuttle 2406
Jaedong 1127
Horang2 873
Soulkey 490
Mini 391
EffOrt 361
Stork 347
Larva 272
Soma 234
[ Show more ]
actioN 224
BeSt 213
ZerO 206
Rush 187
Snow 181
Last 156
Mong 149
firebathero 133
Zeus 91
910 78
Free 75
Mind 74
Hyun 61
sorry 55
hero 47
PianO 47
Sharp 41
Yoon 40
JYJ 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 34
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 30
Bale 30
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 12
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4370
Dendi1325
canceldota71
Counter-Strike
fl0m1169
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes533
Lowko338
Other Games
gofns77620
singsing2320
olofmeister1027
B2W.Neo329
hiko306
DeMusliM223
Livibee176
Pyrionflax163
Liquid`VortiX104
QueenE61
Trikslyr58
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1376
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH140
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1579
• Jankos1530
• TFBlade343
Other Games
• Shiphtur629
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 34m
The PondCast
20h 34m
INu's Battles
21h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.