• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6607 users

Resistance 3 - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 57 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:51 GMT
#381
Just Rayn left now.

I know he said he wanted to hold his vote but it's like 6 AM in Finland, wondering if he didn't oversleep
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 04:00 GMT
#382
What happens if he doesn't show up. We're at 4-4, is it auto-nay?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-02 21:21:38
December 31 2013 04:03 GMT
#383
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Final Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
VisceraEyes: Yay
Grackaroni: Nay
raynpelikoneet: Not Voting

VisceraEyes's team has been rejected!

Koshi is the new Mission Leader!


Day 1: Phase 1
Team 3
Current Leader: Koshi

Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 04:05 GMT
#384
Well... that's that.

Good night guys, I'll be back in 8-9 hours or so.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 31 2013 04:05 GMT
#385
raynpelikoneet has been issued a warning for not voting. A second offense will result in his removal from the game.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 04:11 GMT
#386
well fuck.. i would have voted nay either way.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 31 2013 04:13 GMT
#387
sorry hosts.. :/
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 09:22 GMT
#388
Anybody here? For some quick chatter?
Question is:
The "scumslip" from Cora, what did you think when you read that?


I am currently off the idea that Cora is scum. I just want to know what you thought when you read it, and don't relate it to Cora his alignment. Just the sentence on itself:
Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 09:32 GMT
#389
Second Question:
Does nobody proposes to go on Missions normally? The only 2 people that wanted to go on missions were Cora and me. Maybe that is because we both didn't play the game before but the first thing I thought when I started the game was "How do I get myself into missions?"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 10:30 GMT
#390
Disregard question 2. And for the record, also Grack asked to be picked.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 10:59 GMT
#391
Can some1 point me to a Cora scumgame that happened after Titanic I ?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 31 2013 11:10 GMT
#392
I tried but I failed! The profile revealed nothing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 31 2013 11:11 GMT
#393
You are thinking that wanting to go on missions is a townie trait?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 11:12 GMT
#394
Oh hi Grack. Question for you:
Does it concern you that even though nobody thinks you are scummy, nobody considers you to go on missions as well. You even suggested a team earlier that didn't include you. How are you planning on changing that perspective? Or are you just playing to be the least scummy guy in the thread and join the later missions?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 31 2013 11:18 GMT
#395
hmmmm. I'm not sure. I do seem to have dug some sort of a whole for myself by not posting. You too see to be making some enemies. Perhaps we should team up. Team Grackoshi Go GRACKOSHHI!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 11:28 GMT
#396
On December 31 2013 20:11 Grackaroni wrote:
You are thinking that wanting to go on missions is a townie trait?

For a brief moment I was thinking that Adam was scum because not enough people were asking to be picked or showing effort to be picked. There is a pretty good post by CR where he says that it is a tactic for town to not discuss anything and let the leader pick a team. Scummers will then have to show face if the team is by accident all town. But if the leader is scum, scummers don't have to ask to get picked or do extra effort.

But I don't know if I like that line of reasoning atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 11:34 GMT
#397
On December 31 2013 20:18 Grackaroni wrote:
hmmmm. I'm not sure. I do seem to have dug some sort of a whole for myself by not posting. You too see to be making some enemies. Perhaps we should team up. Team Grackoshi Go GRACKOSHHI!

Sounds epic. I am planning to pick up my game now, so let's be a well respected Grackoshi team. I thought this game would move way faster and that we would have a team ready to go in 48 hours. Therefore I went a bit chicken without head & fingers crossed and just spammed to take me on the first mission. Sillyness :D.

Concern I now have:

1) Corazon never talking directly to me. He mentions Koshi a shitton in his filter, but never redirect his questions to me personally. It's all "Koshi needs to pick up his game" "If Koshi is going to troll" "I will not be considering Koshi his team at all"

Which is just strange. I have been reading BttB mafia, Titanic 1 & 2 and he doesn't do that there at all. This game he mentions my playstyle so many times and I don't think there is 1 message directed at me. But because there is no meta to compare it to it is just simply strange and not alignment indicative I guess.

I do have some posts that make Cora town though. Those are for later when I make my teams and give overall reads.


2) What do you think of Adam nay voting his own team + his reasoning behind it. I could see a VE or Cora say that because CR and I instantly voted "yay" that they get extra hesitant about adam, hopeless or rayn. But Adam (and rayn as well tbh) should not have this problem that much because they know from themselves that they are town. So then they only need to verify 2 more townies. It speaks in both Adam, rayn their favor that they blame each other for the nayvote though.

rayn says he nayvoted because Koshi&CR yayvoted and he became unsure about Adamn.
Adam says he nayvoted because Koshi&CR yayvoted and he became unsure about rayn.

I think I need to reread it again but atm I am thinking Adam might have been thinking that if he yayvotes with Hopeless and rayn being very townie that he will be seen as the spy in the mission if he decide to fail it. Or he is forced to succeed it but then he might confirm both Hopeless and rayn as very likely town and he might fall out of the boat.


Hmm. I don't know yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 31 2013 11:35 GMT
#398
On December 31 2013 20:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 20:11 Grackaroni wrote:
You are thinking that wanting to go on missions is a townie trait?

For a brief moment I was thinking that Adam was scum because not enough people were asking to be picked or showing effort to be picked. There is a pretty good post by CR where he says that it is a tactic for town to not discuss anything and let the leader pick a team. Scummers will then have to show face if the team is by accident all town. But if the leader is scum, scummers don't have to ask to get picked or do extra effort.

But I don't know if I like that line of reasoning atm.

I like that line of thinking! Not so sure about Adam. I wouldn't add him to a mission anytime soon. Add me + Hopeless. I bet the mission would pass. It would pass it would! Trust me Koshi, for I am town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 31 2013 11:49 GMT
#399
On December 31 2013 20:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 20:18 Grackaroni wrote:
hmmmm. I'm not sure. I do seem to have dug some sort of a whole for myself by not posting. You too see to be making some enemies. Perhaps we should team up. Team Grackoshi Go GRACKOSHHI!

Sounds epic. I am planning to pick up my game now, so let's be a well respected Grackoshi team. I thought this game would move way faster and that we would have a team ready to go in 48 hours. Therefore I went a bit chicken without head & fingers crossed and just spammed to take me on the first mission. Sillyness :D.

Concern I now have:

1) Corazon never talking directly to me. He mentions Koshi a shitton in his filter, but never redirect his questions to me personally. It's all "Koshi needs to pick up his game" "If Koshi is going to troll" "I will not be considering Koshi his team at all"

Which is just strange. I have been reading BttB mafia, Titanic 1 & 2 and he doesn't do that there at all. This game he mentions my playstyle so many times and I don't think there is 1 message directed at me. But because there is no meta to compare it to it is just simply strange and not alignment indicative I guess.

I do have some posts that make Cora town though. Those are for later when I make my teams and give overall reads.


2) What do you think of Adam nay voting his own team + his reasoning behind it. I could see a VE or Cora say that because CR and I instantly voted "yay" that they get extra hesitant about adam, hopeless or rayn. But Adam (and rayn as well tbh) should not have this problem that much because they know from themselves that they are town. So then they only need to verify 2 more townies. It speaks in both Adam, rayn their favor that they blame each other for the nayvote though.

rayn says he nayvoted because Koshi&CR yayvoted and he became unsure about Adamn.
Adam says he nayvoted because Koshi&CR yayvoted and he became unsure about rayn.

I think I need to reread it again but atm I am thinking Adam might have been thinking that if he yayvotes with Hopeless and rayn being very townie that he will be seen as the spy in the mission if he decide to fail it. Or he is forced to succeed it but then he might confirm both Hopeless and rayn as very likely town and he might fall out of the boat.


Hmm. I don't know yet.

Ah yes. the nay vote of Adam. A peculiar event it was. He just seemed oh so confident of his team before people started wondering why the vote was so easily passed. If that vote failed he was definitely taking the blaiM! Hehe. I'm really not sure though. Mafia is hard. If he was town though I think he made the right call. Good play by ADAM!

Who you putting on your team this time Koshi/
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 31 2013 12:16 GMT
#400
On December 31 2013 20:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 20:34 Koshi wrote:
On December 31 2013 20:18 Grackaroni wrote:
hmmmm. I'm not sure. I do seem to have dug some sort of a whole for myself by not posting. You too see to be making some enemies. Perhaps we should team up. Team Grackoshi Go GRACKOSHHI!

Sounds epic. I am planning to pick up my game now, so let's be a well respected Grackoshi team. I thought this game would move way faster and that we would have a team ready to go in 48 hours. Therefore I went a bit chicken without head & fingers crossed and just spammed to take me on the first mission. Sillyness :D.

Concern I now have:

1) Corazon never talking directly to me. He mentions Koshi a shitton in his filter, but never redirect his questions to me personally. It's all "Koshi needs to pick up his game" "If Koshi is going to troll" "I will not be considering Koshi his team at all"

Which is just strange. I have been reading BttB mafia, Titanic 1 & 2 and he doesn't do that there at all. This game he mentions my playstyle so many times and I don't think there is 1 message directed at me. But because there is no meta to compare it to it is just simply strange and not alignment indicative I guess.

I do have some posts that make Cora town though. Those are for later when I make my teams and give overall reads.


2) What do you think of Adam nay voting his own team + his reasoning behind it. I could see a VE or Cora say that because CR and I instantly voted "yay" that they get extra hesitant about adam, hopeless or rayn. But Adam (and rayn as well tbh) should not have this problem that much because they know from themselves that they are town. So then they only need to verify 2 more townies. It speaks in both Adam, rayn their favor that they blame each other for the nayvote though.

rayn says he nayvoted because Koshi&CR yayvoted and he became unsure about Adamn.
Adam says he nayvoted because Koshi&CR yayvoted and he became unsure about rayn.

I think I need to reread it again but atm I am thinking Adam might have been thinking that if he yayvotes with Hopeless and rayn being very townie that he will be seen as the spy in the mission if he decide to fail it. Or he is forced to succeed it but then he might confirm both Hopeless and rayn as very likely town and he might fall out of the boat.


Hmm. I don't know yet.

Ah yes. the nay vote of Adam. A peculiar event it was. He just seemed oh so confident of his team before people started wondering why the vote was so easily passed. If that vote failed he was definitely taking the blaiM! Hehe. I'm really not sure though. Mafia is hard. If he was town though I think he made the right call. Good play by ADAM!

Who you putting on your team this time Koshi/

I don't know yet. The good news is that my team is allowed to get nayvoted, and there still wont be that much pressure on your team because people got Hopeless as town. I am still planning to reread once and then filterdive and give a decent lenght post + my choices.

Hopefully in +-3 hours from now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1963
RotterdaM 533
ByuN 231
MaxPax 111
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 83
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
Yoon 75
Dewaltoss 73
hero 64
Zeus 63
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 38
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5858
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4623
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2329
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.