• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8526 users

Resistance 3 - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 57 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 01:41 GMT
#361
On December 30 2013 02:00 Corazon wrote:
As for the team, I'd rather have myself, VE, and Rayn on the team but I would probably accept the team VE wants to propose.

I have a really good feeling that VE is town and I would blindly trust him a lot more than I would have blindly trusted Adam.

Hopeless you are so scummy. Stop making accusations without looking at the facts.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 31 2013 02:02 GMT
#362
Cora, stop saying really scummy things and getting upset when I call you out. You LITERALLY said you wanted to vote Yay specifically because you didn't want koshi getting a team through. Other reasoning notwithstanding, that is scummy, especially when the mechanics of the game will guaran-fucking-tee koshi gets his turn.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 31 2013 02:14 GMT
#363
Adam, Grack, Rayn, VE.....Any time now guys.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 02:18 GMT
#364
No, I said why I voted yay in the post I quoted. I'm not saying yay solely just to spite Koshi. I said yay because I liked the team. You made a false accusation because you're not looking at all of my posts. You're not calling me out, you're trying to throw shit all over me.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 31 2013 02:27 GMT
#365
You're trying to push a team through with scummy supportive reasoning. You "have a really good feeling that VE is town". *clap**clap* Very compelling.
"blind trust"

And you've tried to tell me you contributed more to the game than I have? Puh lease.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 31 2013 02:33 GMT
#366
On December 31 2013 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think it's really likely that Adam is town based on that. This line...
If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?

...is exactly the kind of behavior you should bee looking & questioning in Resistance games if you are town. That's probably one of the best posts in thread.

Well maybe later on it's a good question. Right now it's just meaningless conjecture and WIFOM.


And there you go, discrediting me for asking the right questions.

The reason I asked you that question yesterday is because your scum team literally fails to explain the votes on day one and you don't seem to be looking at the game logically at all. I challenge your logic and now you call it meaningless conjecture and WIFOM. You say that you're not entirely sold on grack and I could be the 3rd scum with koshi and CR, when I was the first person to call Koshi out and subsequently say I'd downvote any team including him when people we're starting to call him town. If I back out of my own team with Koshi voting yes, and I downvote any team including him, what the hell is my game plan with that scum team? To play against my win condition and troll my team?

You are not making any sense, you are not thinking logically about the game. I vote nay on this team.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#367
On December 31 2013 11:27 Hopeless1der wrote:
You're trying to push a team through with scummy supportive reasoning. You "have a really good feeling that VE is town". *clap**clap* Very compelling.
"blind trust"

And you've tried to tell me you contributed more to the game than I have? Puh lease.

God you're full of shit. Stop flinging lies and shit around.
I'm definitely not approving any team with you in it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 02:39 GMT
#368
BTW Adam, happy birthday.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:00 GMT
#369
On December 31 2013 11:33 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 31 2013 05:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think it's really likely that Adam is town based on that. This line...
If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?

...is exactly the kind of behavior you should bee looking & questioning in Resistance games if you are town. That's probably one of the best posts in thread.

Well maybe later on it's a good question. Right now it's just meaningless conjecture and WIFOM.


And there you go, discrediting me for asking the right questions.

The reason I asked you that question yesterday is because your scum team literally fails to explain the votes on day one and you don't seem to be looking at the game logically at all. I challenge your logic and now you call it meaningless conjecture and WIFOM. You say that you're not entirely sold on grack and I could be the 3rd scum with koshi and CR, when I was the first person to call Koshi out and subsequently say I'd downvote any team including him when people we're starting to call him town. If I back out of my own team with Koshi voting yes, and I downvote any team including him, what the hell is my game plan with that scum team? To play against my win condition and troll my team?

You are not making any sense, you are not thinking logically about the game. I vote nay on this team.

Adam who is your scum team?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 31 2013 03:03 GMT
#370
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:11 GMT
#371
On December 31 2013 09:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
##vote: yay


Last Post: December 29 2013 05:07

I refuse to believe this is towny behavior
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:13 GMT
#372
On December 31 2013 12:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.


Wouldn't the bolded still imply CR/Koshi could be guilty since they sent the team, and could have been trying to set you up for failure?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 31 2013 03:32 GMT
#373
I'm going to be completely honest here guys.

The reason I nay-voted Adam's team was because three people instantly yay'd it and that bothered me so I nay-voted. I hadn't filtered a single one of them when I voted. It was a response to the present votes, period.

Discuss.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 31 2013 03:34 GMT
#374
When I posted later, I had filtered them and posted my thoughts, but at the time of my vote, I had no idea what alignment I thought any of the candidates were, aside from maybe having Adam as leaning town for thinking I'm scum for bad reasons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 31 2013 03:36 GMT
#375
On December 31 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 12:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.


Wouldn't the bolded still imply CR/Koshi could be guilty since they sent the team, and could have been trying to set you up for failure?


Phoneposting. That's only possible if one of hopeless or Rayn are scum to sabotage the mission.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 31 2013 03:44 GMT
#376
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
VisceraEyes: Yay
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 03:45 GMT
#377
On December 31 2013 12:36 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On December 31 2013 12:03 Adam4167 wrote:
Rayn, I nay voted my own team yesterday largely because I became unsure about you. You downvoted because you said I refused to discuss or vote my own team. As explained earlier, I didn't feel there was anything TO discuss at the last point when I was in the thread. Then you objected to me taking my time to think through the decision, I made a snap call because of the closing deadline and me needing to go to work and downvoted the team because I wanted to see what you were going to do on subsequent days. This on top of the questionable votes that I've touched on was enough for me to say fuck it and stop the team.

With more thought, you have no reason to downvote the team as scum there. If you're scum, just send the team, fail it and dump the mess on me. Chances are I backed out of a winning team yesterday. Which means that the scum team would be VE, Grack and Cora due to their votes. Which means Koshi and CR are town, and VE suggested a team with his scum teammate on it. I don't like that conclusion either.


I'll do a full reread tonight and try and make some sense of this. I'm off to work now.


Wouldn't the bolded still imply CR/Koshi could be guilty since they sent the team, and could have been trying to set you up for failure?


Phoneposting. That's only possible if one of hopeless or Rayn are scum to sabotage the mission.

Oh wait I didn't think my thought through, disregard that question
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 31 2013 03:47 GMT
#378
Ninja voting before the deadline. I'll try to be more useful later tonight.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 31 2013 03:49 GMT
#379
Rayn and Grack should try and get their votes in before the deadline :D
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 31 2013 03:50 GMT
#380
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
VisceraEyes: Yay
Grackaroni: Nay
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 921
WardiTV349
OGKoka 90
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 12089
StarCastTV_EN333
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 345
Dendi283
Gorgc16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2302
olofmeister1335
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes296
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh124
Livibee117
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 33m
Replay Cast
11h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.