• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6486 users

Resistance 3 - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 57 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#341
Exactly VE. Just what you said in your last post.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 30 2013 20:31 GMT
#342
God i would really hope Adam would come here and talk so i could make something out of this mess. I have really mixed feelings on him atm..
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#343
What do you think about Hopeless's problem with me rayn? I have a hard time remaining objective looking at it for obvious reasons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#344
On December 31 2013 05:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think about Hopeless's problem with me rayn? I have a hard time remaining objective looking at it for obvious reasons.

I understand his point about you proposing a team almost immediately when you had 24 hours. I think it's a legit concern, i had the exact same feeling when i saw you just proposed a team without any discussion.

Is there something else you want me to answer about him? That's pretty much all i can remember him talking about you.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 20:40 GMT
#345
Well for starters, I selected my team 12 hours into the day after the first 12 hours had been a black hole of inactivity. So no, I didn't almost immediately pick a team, I was just one of the first to post after the day was started. Why am I suspicious because the entire game is absent from the thread?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 30 2013 20:46 GMT
#346
On December 31 2013 05:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well for starters, I selected my team 12 hours into the day after the first 12 hours had been a black hole of inactivity. So no, I didn't almost immediately pick a team, I was just one of the first to post after the day was started. Why am I suspicious because the entire game is absent from the thread?

You could have waited the other 12h before picking your team and asked people to te talk. Like say "i am thinking of picking a team with X, Y and Z. I am gonna submit the team in X hours if people do not give opinions about it so i want everyone to elaborate".

Can you see it from my perspective. I am the last leader. That does not bother me so much as i don't really care if i get to pick a team or not. But if i don't i want everyone to elaborate on their POSSIBLE teampicks and other people to give their thoguhts about the teams. That's how you FORCE people to give out reads and imo it's more beneficial to get info from all the players regarding a team that's not proposed yet. After that the leader can act accordingly based on answers and we get more info on them too.

Now, all we got is that you think Sentinel and Cora are town. Hell you could have even lied about your reads on me and Hopeless, who is to say you were really truthful in those reads as you did not nominate us while saying so?

Do you get my point? It's about clarity and making desicions based on actual information and not the other way around - making desicions and then seeing what it brings you. This is a team game after all.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 30 2013 20:52 GMT
#347
For example:

At the start of the game this would be a comparsion to a normal mafia game:
Koshi: "Let's randomly assume good players like rayn and VE are town and if they lynch wrong people then lynch them"
CR: "Let's random lynch someone and then see who voted what and make conclusions about it".

That's not ho it works. As i said, especially D1 is like normal mafia, you are just more town hunting than scumhunting. But the main point stands, you discuss things with people and make conclusions about the discussions and THEN you make desicions in proposing teams and what to vote on proposed teams.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 30 2013 21:02 GMT
#348
Rayn is going on the first mission. Send in the Nay's for the resistance.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2013 21:11 GMT
#349
Haven't had much time. I shall not pick myself for missions btw. Unless you really want to.
My fav team would be rayn, hopeless and myself.

100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 30 2013 22:46 GMT
#350
So seriously, where the fuck is everyone?
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 30 2013 22:47 GMT
#351
On December 31 2013 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So seriously, where the fuck is everyone?

weekend/holiday get togethers gone awry?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 30 2013 22:50 GMT
#352
On December 31 2013 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So seriously, where the fuck is everyone?


Rushing my homework before I leave for vacation mostly
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 30 2013 23:42 GMT
#353
Voting deadline's in just over four hours, so I'm going to vote Yay.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 30 2013 23:59 GMT
#354
I strongly suggest people to downvote this team. If needed I will simply put the same team up tomorrow but I feel really bad about this team and I think we need more time.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 00:27 GMT
#355
I'd rather have a team to go through and then see people's reactions. It'll even generate discussion.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 00:38:50
December 31 2013 00:34 GMT
#356
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 31 2013 00:39 GMT
#357
Chairman Ray coming in with the ninja vote, this has got to be a trick of some sort...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 31 2013 01:08 GMT
#358
I'd rather just pass this team b/c Koshi is the next pick and I'm automatically vetoing anything with him in it.

Rayn/VE - why haven't you made a decision on the team yet? You two have been the most active this "cycle" and you haven't voted yet, so I'm wondering what you two are waiting for.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 31 2013 01:38 GMT
#359
On December 31 2013 09:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'd rather have a team to go through and then see people's reactions. It'll even generate discussion.



On December 31 2013 10:08 Corazon wrote:
I'd rather just pass this team b/c Koshi is the next pick and I'm automatically vetoing anything with him in it.

Rayn/VE - why haven't you made a decision on the team yet? You two have been the most active this "cycle" and you haven't voted yet, so I'm wondering what you two are waiting for.


The mentality behind these Yay's is so fucking scummy my eyes hurt. VE is leader, his opinion is known. The vote is of little consequence as far as "getting information" until VE decides to tell us hes team was a joke for reasons such as outing the scum team huehue bullshit.

Rayn doesnt want to give spies "the right answer" and is holding his vote accordingly. Good for rayn.

Auto-veto'ing Koshi is just fine. If you can find compelling reasons to consider VE and Sent town, fine, pass it. However, do not pass this team just to spite Koshi. That's hands down the stupidest reason I've seen to vote Yay so far.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 31 2013 01:39 GMT
#360
Also Cora,
On December 31 2013 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Haven't had much time. I shall not pick myself for missions btw. Unless you really want to.
My fav team would be rayn, hopeless and myself.

100% town.

Literacy is a good skill toi have
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1963
RotterdaM 533
ByuN 231
MaxPax 111
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 83
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
Yoon 75
Dewaltoss 73
hero 64
Zeus 63
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 38
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5858
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4623
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2329
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.