• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6499 users

Resistance 3 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 57 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 21:37 GMT
#301
On December 30 2013 06:26 Hopeless1der wrote:
I didn't actually state my read of Cora: I'd call him a spy at the moment.
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 08:38 Corazon wrote:
After looking at Hopeless again, I really do like his posts. His contributions have been very excellent and I don't mind his nomination at all.

I'm also okay with Rayn and Adam as nominations. I want to hear some more questioning and activity from everyone b/c the only scum/spy read I have right now is Koshi.

This felt way too easy of a +1 without any critical thought behind it. I didn't like this post. Combined with associative I think Koshi is town -> Therefore Cora scum.

And then you make this terrible post.. Ugh..
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 21:38 GMT
#302
Hopeless, me switching teams up was SPECIFICALLY FOR the reason you pointed out - not much scrutiny has been put on the players I mentioned, it got people to look into them and say whether or not they agree with me or not, in a way that is accountable, by voting yes or no to my team. I wasn't aiming for it to fail, I'm aiming for people to read the players I've proposed, form an opinion and make their opinions known through votes. Can you explain what's sketch about that? Why would I just propose people from the team that just failed? Does that not seem more like something I would do if I were looking for a failing team?

Just...remove the fact that I removed you from the team and look at the big picture. It's not that I don't think you're town, it's that I think these /other/ dudes are town and I want people to go on the record and say whether they agree with me or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 21:43 GMT
#303
That sounds like a reasonable explanation VE.
So you think me, Hopeless, Cora and Sent are town right?
What abbout the rest of the people, who are scum and who would you say is the last townie?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 21:52 GMT
#304
I get bad vibes off Koshi for reasons I pointed out - I'm still trying to get a handle on Grack, he kinda feels like he's overplaying the whole "paranoid-townie" bit with his repeated "Guys how can you be so sure, what if we're wrong, etc etc" but to be honest it came at a time when three people had instaYay-d the first team....keeping an eye on Grack.

Rounding out my scum list assuming Grack and Koshi are scum would be Chairman Ray. He's got a lot of big posts but nothing saying who he thinks is suspicious or why - just a lot of going on about the setup and that kind of stuff.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 21:53 GMT
#305
I may or may not have played this out wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 21:54 GMT
#306
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 22:37 GMT
#307
Below this line I shall only do analysis.

__________________________________________________________________________
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 22:38 GMT
#308
My analysis of that line is that I should have added more spaces. 1 more try

___________________________________________________________________________








I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 22:55 GMT
#309
The empty space is quite symbolic there.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 23:18 GMT
#310
On December 30 2013 06:54 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.

The OMGUS is strong with this one. I didn't overlook shit with koshi. I have him as town despite his poor reasoning and his superficial attack on me.

My scum read on you is not solely based on koshi association.

I never said you're only +1ing. I said the +1 to me being town was scummy. Get wrecked.

[Hr]

VE you never brought up any reservations on me or rayn regarding why Adams team failed. Nor did you try to gauge reactions to your team before it was LOCKED in for your turn as leader. Very passive play bordering on foolish. Adam nayed himself to allow us more room for discussion. You just narrowed that discussion to your team for no reason almost immediately. That's not cool at all, I think its scummy.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 29 2013 23:22 GMT
#311
On December 30 2013 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:

Adam4167 - I really do not like the fact Adam down-voted his own team, which in his opinion should be all town as he picked it. I would like him to fully explain the thoguht process behind doing so. To me it makes no sense he first says "ofc ima vote yay", then argues that the team is all town when it meets resistance and proceeds on down-voting it.



Here is why I down-voted my own team:

I place a huge emphasis on winning this first day as its almost an automatic win. We're running on a 3,4,4,5(2),5 setup day structure. We win the first day, then all we have to do is take that winning team and add one more townie to it, and then send that team on day 2 and again on day 3. So it is simple. We win day 1, find a single townie not on the that team, and the game is over.

If I can recognize this, then I assume many others can as well, including the scum team. They literally cannot afford to just throw the first day and let 3 townies go on the mission. So when I have giant questionmarks over people such as Koshi Chairman Ray, and they come out and yay vote my team through with shaky or non-existent reasoning, that makes me very suspicious that I've made a mistake somewhere.

I want to take the extra cycles to solidify my reads and make I make the right call.




Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 23:25 GMT
#312
On December 30 2013 08:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 06:54 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.

The OMGUS is strong with this one. I didn't overlook shit with koshi. I have him as town despite his poor reasoning and his superficial attack on me.

My scum read on you is not solely based on koshi association.

I never said you're only +1ing. I said the +1 to me being town was scummy. Get wrecked.

[Hr]

VE you never brought up any reservations on me or rayn regarding why Adams team failed. Nor did you try to gauge reactions to your team before it was LOCKED in for your turn as leader. Very passive play bordering on foolish. Adam nayed himself to allow us more room for discussion. You just narrowed that discussion to your team for no reason almost immediately. That's not cool at all, I think its scummy.


So you're looking at Koshi's lack of productiveness and see it as town, and then you overlook my filter and only call me scum for one post? You're not looking at the big picture here.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 23:30 GMT
#313
You also call me scummy for simply agreeing with people on my feelings about you, yet you overlook the three people who immediately sheeped yay votes onto Adam's team with minimal explanation. At least I waited for discussion before voting, just like I have for this team.

The fact that you are only going after me and overlooking others is really scummy. Your lack of parity between attacking myself and attacking others gives me a good feeling that you are scum and you are trying to derail this proposed team.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 00:20:05
December 30 2013 00:01 GMT
#314
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 30 2013 01:29 GMT
#315
VE, you seem to have given your thoughts on everyone else in this game one way or another, yet for me its 'null' early on D1 with a downvote, and apparently I'm not in your theorized scum team.

Basically, what I want to know is, what is your current read on me? What are your thoughts on me passing my own team? If your scum team is correct, then why did both Koshi and Chairman Ray vote yay yesterday?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 30 2013 01:44 GMT
#316
On December 30 2013 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay


On December 29 2013 11:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Day 1: Phase 1

Team 2

Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: TBD

Current Vote Count:
TBD


Wait do we have 2 hours or 26?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 01:51:05
December 30 2013 01:50 GMT
#317
On December 30 2013 10:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 11:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Day 1: Phase 1

Team 2

Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: TBD

Current Vote Count:
TBD


Wait do we have 2 hours or 26?

Twenty-Six. My post is now simply a cut-paste from FirmTofu. Also, that first countdown is a deadline for VE to submit a team. This is for you all to vote.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 30 2013 02:15 GMT
#318
Ooooh ok.

Well, guys, I'll be here for the voting deadline, but I won't be around for the majority of the nightphase. I'm leaving on vacation in two days, and I'll be phoneposting for the entirety of Day 2 and the first bit of Day 3. I'll have a lot of time on my hands in the evenings and I'll still be able to keep track of this game since there's only nine of us, but just as a forewarning.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
December 30 2013 02:59 GMT
#319
On December 30 2013 10:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 09:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Vote on the Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay


Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 11:38 FirmTofu wrote:
Day 1: Phase 1

Team 2

Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:
Proposed Team: TBD

Current Vote Count:
TBD


Wait do we have 2 hours or 26?

I round up. If any phase ends early, I give you guys the time remaining on that countdown plus 24 hours. That second post you quoted is for the record. If you want to know which countdown is relevant for you right now, go to the third post of the OP. I'll keep that updated.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 30 2013 05:42 GMT
#320
On December 30 2013 08:18 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 06:54 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless, you think Koshi has town, yet you overlook the fact that he has barely contributed to the discussion and has only attacked people for superficial reasons.

Your scum read on me is based on the fact that you think Koshi is town, so your logic is faulty.

Don't say I've only been +1ing people when I've been contributing a lot more to the thread than you.

The OMGUS is strong with this one. I didn't overlook shit with koshi. I have him as town despite his poor reasoning and his superficial attack on me.

My scum read on you is not solely based on koshi association.

I never said you're only +1ing. I said the +1 to me being town was scummy. Get wrecked.

[Hr]

VE you never brought up any reservations on me or rayn regarding why Adams team failed. Nor did you try to gauge reactions to your team before it was LOCKED in for your turn as leader. Very passive play bordering on foolish. Adam nayed himself to allow us more room for discussion. You just narrowed that discussion to your team for no reason almost immediately. That's not cool at all, I think its scummy.

Adam only Nay'd himself because it was upon the deadline and he was one of the last to actually vote. I'm confident in my team because I have decent reads on both Cora and Sentinel and so I Yay'd it. Feel free to not vote and discuss to at your leisure, I don't see how me voting has inhibited anything.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1963
RotterdaM 533
ByuN 231
MaxPax 111
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 83
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
Yoon 75
Dewaltoss 73
hero 64
Zeus 63
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 38
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5858
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4623
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2329
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.