• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8077 users

Resistance 3 - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 57 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 15:56 GMT
#261
On December 30 2013 00:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2013 20:25 Koshi wrote:
So I suggest rayn as a certain pick on first mission. Reasons:
1) Most active player
2) Works better for town when he is "confirmed town"
3) He will be scumleader if he is scum. We better know fast when he could be a tainted forest.
4) He understand why we can't take his word for granted if first mission fails. = less tension.
____________________________________

Now that I made 100% sense that rayn should be picked on first mission.


Is this not still applicable Koshi?

Yes it is. For me. But I getting scumreads from everybody and nobody defends me for my awesome contributions like you quoted.
I am asking why you think rayn is town. Or why you take rayn with you. Prefferable in multiple lines because you are scum and I want you to commit on a rayn townread.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:11 GMT
#262
Eeehhhh....I think I'd rather just send Cora instead. Thx though Koshi. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:21 GMT
#263
I actually opted to send Sentinel and Cora in addition to myself. Sentinel keeps saying things I agree with and Cora has also seemed very town since the beginning. I feel most comfortable with this team at present.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 16:22 GMT
#264
I feel it could be the entire scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:25 GMT
#265
Well that would be about the most retarded thing ever.

1) The scumteam cannot communicate with each other.
2) The scums on missions have to choose whether they will sabotage or not without consulting their scum partners

Because 1 and 2 are both true it is very VERY unlikely that I, as scum knowing who my partners would be, would send the entire team on D1. If you think I'm scum, you pretty much have to assume that at least one of Sent/Cora is town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 16:29 GMT
#266
On December 24 2013 11:28 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 10:52 FirmTofu wrote:
2. That is correct, spies cannot communicate with one another at all. (Not even in a quicktopic)


EZ

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 00:07 prplhz wrote:
On March 07 2012 00:06 Forumite wrote:
On March 06 2012 23:42 prplhz wrote:
i thought it was determined by submission order

It´s determined by breadcrumbing, it can be quite tricky though.

lol no

FROM NOW ON, IN EVERY FUTURE GAME, THE SPY RULE IS THAT THE FIRST ONE ON THE SUBMISSION ORDER DOES THE SABOTAGING

FUTURE SPY TEAMS CAN JUST SEND PEOPLE TO THIS THREAD AND THEY WILL KNOW


Thanks VE
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:47 GMT
#267
Right, but you know what I mean Hopeless. Are you suggesting that you similarly think that my proposed team is entirely spies? Or were you just needlessly and senselessly tossing dirt on me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 16:51 GMT
#268
needlessly and senselessly reading the thread
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 16:54 GMT
#269
Read away friend. I'd like your thoughts on Koshi whenever you get a chance.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 16:58 GMT
#270
TBH I think we should disregard most of what Koshi says. It's quite obvious from his posts that he's not really playing the game and he's just flinging shit for no reason.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:00 GMT
#271
As for the team, I'd rather have myself, VE, and Rayn on the team but I would probably accept the team VE wants to propose.

I have a really good feeling that VE is town and I would blindly trust him a lot more than I would have blindly trusted Adam.
Grubby's #1 Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 17:00 GMT
#272
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:02 GMT
#273
On December 30 2013 02:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/


Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players. If he keeps this up, lets just not send him on any missions until we have a better idea of who is scum.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:12 GMT
#274
VE, I just realized that you submitted a team. Is there a reason you proposed Sentinel instead of Rayn?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 17:22 GMT
#275
On December 30 2013 02:02 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 02:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/


Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.

^ This sentence is quite strange.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 17:23 GMT
#276
Imo a scumslip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 17:27 GMT
#277
On December 28 2013 04:09 Koshi wrote:
Will stop posting for 48 hours.

Not as much as this is a scumslip
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 17:30 GMT
#278
On December 30 2013 02:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 02:02 Corazon wrote:
On December 30 2013 02:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
No there's a reason. I'm just trying to decide if it's a town-aligned one or a scum-aligned one. Like, he said he'd consider Yay voting the team I said I was gonna submit, but he's also been calling me scum for two pages. Does that make sense from a town-perspective? It occurs to me that I'm trying to find a balance of towniness to me and towniness to the thread when making my choices, but Koshi seemed like he would send a scumread. :/


Well when it comes to Koshi, I'm just glad that there is no day where we have to send all of the town players.

^ This sentence is quite strange.

I believe he's saying that since there's 6 towns you don't have to send all six on any day, so it's ok to be unsure of a few people as long as you have 5 "confirmed" townies.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 17:32 GMT
#279
Interesting team... I'm going to have to consider this one.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 17:45 GMT
#280
Frankly because of the strange Koshi/Rayn thing going on. Like, there's nothing wrong with Koshi thinking rayn is town, but if Koshi thinks I'm scum what reason would he or could he have for wanting me to commit to a townread on rayn? And why would his yay vote be contingent on whether I explain my rayn townread if he's already got a townread on rayn? It seems to me that if he were town then it should be enough that his townread is on the team, whether I explain it or not. There's just something fishy about it and I'd rather not have to deal with it right now - would rather send two other townreads that do NOT have strange interactions with Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5179
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 42m
Replay Cast
22h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.