• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7881 users

Resistance 3 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 57 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 29 2013 17:45 GMT
#281
But for the record, I'm still mostly town on Rayn...just disappointed that he's not as active as he was at the start of the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 18:20 GMT
#282
VE don't pick a team yet. I'm having a dinner and after that i'll give my thoughts on everything so far.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 18:22 GMT
#283
Oh shit you aready did that... Anyways, you'll hear me more in an hour.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 19:59 GMT
#284
I'm going to postpone my judgment, Koshi and VE are both shaky for me and I don't want to repeat my mistake from last round.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 20:40 GMT
#285
Hey hopeless, do you want to tell us why you are voting nay instead of trying to ninja your vote?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 20:41 GMT
#286
VE, why did you want your team to fail? What did you expect to gain from watching us vote nay?

Koshi who do you plan to send for your team?

Sentinel what "mistake" do you refer to?

Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#287
On December 30 2013 05:40 Corazon wrote:
Hey hopeless, do you want to tell us why you are voting nay instead of trying to ninja your vote?

I dunno, maybe VE can explain why he puts up a team without putting it out for discussion first. He introduces 3 new players, none of which have been sufficiently scrutinized imo. Sentinel is the one I'm most confident calling town of the 3. You and VE are sketchbags imo(no offense)
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#288
btw Cora, stop Ad-Homming on Koshi. Its annoying and is making me not like you for missions and stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#289
[UoN]Sentinel - Had a clear stance on the question "should the leader always pick themselves". Didn't leave any room for himself to change his mind later on regarding that. Points towards town. I do not know why he liked Koshi / Adam early on, i certainly did not share the feeling. I do not like this post:
On December 28 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Hopeless is talking with more sense and clarity that I can conjure up, and his posts do seem a lot more complete than what I saw in my quick browse of his LXIII filter.

I like Adam calling out Koshi as well instead of just hopping on board with everyone else (including me). In some way this makes me think he carefully thought out his team. I trust him and I trust his view on Hopeless. Rayn's been stepping up as our chief discussion leader so I trust him too. I'm okay with this mission.

Voting yay

I like what Sentinel says about Hopeless, and i like what he says about Adam calling out Koshi. The problem is earlier on Koshi was a strong candidate for Sentinel's pick if was to pick a team. Why did you change your mind on Koshi? Another problem with the post is what Sentinel did - he yay-voted amongst the first people for Adam's team. Now he is "holding judgement" on VE's team, when in fact it should be easier to vote in a way or another, as he is one of the teammembers, he has to judge only 2 people, not 3. Explain that Sentinel. Also again, here he says Koshi and VE are shaky, why?

VisceraEyes - VE seems to be thinking i am town but at some point i am not any more of his top picks, and somehow me + Hopeless are swapped with Sentinel + Cora. Why? I also get the feeling VE is laid back and playing more with a reactionary playstyle rather than being pro-active. Is there any reason for that VE? You yourself said this game is more about town hunting than scum hunting, which is true, i don't get the feeling you are trying to find out if people are town or not, and it bothers me. On the other hand his posts are clear and the point comes across easily for me, nothing too suspicious about VE besides his lack of pro-activiness and him picking the team almost immediately when he had 24h.

Adam4167 - I really do not like the fact Adam down-voted his own team, which in his opinion should be all town as he picked it. I would like him to fully explain the thoguht process behind doing so. To me it makes no sense he first says "ofc ima vote yay", then argues that the team is all town when it meets resistance and proceeds on down-voting it.

Corazon - He looks fairly town to me. I do not think he has played Resistance before and still he was fearless giving his opinions on how people should act in certain situations. While i think his opinions were wrong i think it strongly points towards him being town. He is also being pro-active in sharing his reads and asking people's opinions on things. I still would love to hear more on his reasoning behind his reads.


Chairman Ray - I really really did not like him discussing spy strategies. Like he told "there is something need to talk about after missions", then when people asked him why, it seemed to me he went defensive and gave people what they wanted. While the information he gave out was correct, it was something that should not be given out imo. Spies can't communicate outside the thread and if CR is a spy he just told his scummates how to play. That's fishy. He's been more talking about strategy than actual reads, does anyone know who CR thinks is town/scum? Because i don't. I also did not like his "it doesn't matter who we send on the first mission so let's just get over with it". That's entirely incorrect.

Grackaroni - Grack has had some good points on things, mainly on the nay-votes on Adam's team proposal. I can't really tell his alignment in a way or another as he has only commented on things i find to be quite small and i can't figure out what agenda he is trying to push. Need to hear more from him.

Koshi - I don't like Koshi's heuristics. At all. To me it seems like he wants to sit behind some principles like "let's send the most active players" to not having to contribute on people's alignments with real arguments. That's definitely a wrong way to play this game. Especially D1 in Resistance is not much different from Mafia, besides that town-hunting is more beneficial than scumhunting. Not doing either of them is really bad. I would like to hear his reasoning for his reads, not like he does it now ("if these people are town then good - we should send them to find out"), but rather like ("i think these people are town for XYZ, that's why we should send them"). Right now Koshi seems to be working backwards and that's really worrying.

Hopeless1der - Hopeless seems really pro-active in comparsion to other games i have played with him. I like Hopeless' posts, he seems to be thinking alike me. Hopeless one question, why did you yay-vote Adam's team as he was null for you?



That's pretty much all i have to say atm. I would like people to answer my concerns so i can tell you how we win this game after that.

I am not voting yet and i advice others to do so aswell, we have time, there is no need to rush as it costs as valuable discussion time.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#290
On December 30 2013 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
VE, why did you want your team to fail? What did you expect to gain from watching us vote nay?

Koshi who do you plan to send for your team?

Sentinel what "mistake" do you refer to?



On December 28 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Hopeless is talking with more sense and clarity that I can conjure up, and his posts do seem a lot more complete than what I saw in my quick browse of his LXIII filter.

I like Adam calling out Koshi as well instead of just hopping on board with everyone else (including me). In some way this makes me think he carefully thought out his team. I trust him and I trust his view on Hopeless. Rayn's been stepping up as our chief discussion leader so I trust him too. I'm okay with this mission.

Voting yay


I think I rushed my vote way too fast. I want to think this one through.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 20:50 GMT
#291
Since you ninja'd me Hopeless, i see you disagree with me on Cora, so, what exactly is your read on Cora and why?
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#292
sorry have to go for a bit I'll try to respond soon
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
December 29 2013 20:59 GMT
#293
Hopeless, do you think Koshi is town and why
Grubby's #1 Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 29 2013 21:05 GMT
#294
Koshi has already commented on people their alignments with real arguments. Why do you suggest I am trying to play without doing that? I clearly am giving reads and probably am within the top 3 of people giving reads on everything.

VisceraEyes/Corazon is my scumteam atm. Can't shake the feeling and I had it for a long time now. I said why already. + now there is a scumslip.

On December 30 2013 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
Koshi who do you plan to send for your team?

Koshi, Not VE, Not Cora
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 21:06 GMT
#295
On December 30 2013 05:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not know why he liked Koshi / Adam early on, i certainly did not share the feeling. I do not like this post:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2013 12:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Hopeless is talking with more sense and clarity that I can conjure up, and his posts do seem a lot more complete than what I saw in my quick browse of his LXIII filter.

I like Adam calling out Koshi as well instead of just hopping on board with everyone else (including me). In some way this makes me think he carefully thought out his team. I trust him and I trust his view on Hopeless. Rayn's been stepping up as our chief discussion leader so I trust him too. I'm okay with this mission.

Voting yay

I like what Sentinel says about Hopeless, and i like what he says about Adam calling out Koshi. The problem is earlier on Koshi was a strong candidate for Sentinel's pick if was to pick a team. Why did you change your mind on Koshi? Another problem with the post is what Sentinel did - he yay-voted amongst the first people for Adam's team. Now he is "holding judgement" on VE's team, when in fact it should be easier to vote in a way or another, as he is one of the teammembers, he has to judge only 2 people, not 3. Explain that Sentinel. Also again, here he says Koshi and VE are shaky, why?

I jumped the gun on this post. I've admitted it in the thread multiple times and I'm admitting it again. If I had my way this post would never exist. However -

This is where I realize that Koshi hasn't really been doing anything except telling everyone he's town, and Adam was the first one to point that out. Good job Adam. However, this is when Adam also disappeared, and people instantly voted yay on his team. That didn't seem right. I think a team with a spy on it would have that little resistance because the spies can back the team 100%. Town team wouldn't.

So it seemed like a spy team until people started voting nay. Then it was still shaky but better.

I actually like VE's team more than Adam's. Cora's still high in my townie books, and I'm town, so that's 2 out of 3 right there. The missing link is VE.

On one hand, VE started out the game much like Adam, saying a few words and then going off the radar, in his case for nearly 24 hours. So that was disconcerting. His post addressing liabilities on the team was spot-on, but I didn't like the fact that he vanished.

Now he's back and returning to the same posts about proper townie behavior, etc. yet his decision felt rash too. I think he should have at least discussed the possibility of me and Cora vs. rayn and Hopeless before he sent the team in, but you addressed that already so I won't bother restating.

What I don't understand though, is why:

On December 30 2013 02:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
But for the record, I'm still mostly town on Rayn...just disappointed that he's not as active as he was at the start of the game.


Does a strong townread on rayn still justify switching onto me?

Koshi I'm not sure about. I don't like him at all this game, yet I can't pin anything substantial onto him. I hate his "I'm obv town gaise" attitude, yet he did make good points on VE at the time. And I'm still unsure why he's so adamant about nayvoting VE's team.

My gut feeling after all this time tells me to vote yay, but I'm still deciding how much I want to read into Koshi's words.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 29 2013 21:10 GMT
#296
On December 30 2013 06:05 Koshi wrote:
I said why already. + now there is a scumslip.

I for one remain unconvinced there was any scumslip there.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#297
On December 30 2013 06:05 Koshi wrote:
Koshi has already commented on people their alignments with real arguments. Why do you suggest I am trying to play without doing that? I clearly am giving reads and probably am within the top 3 of people giving reads on everything.

VisceraEyes/Corazon is my scumteam atm. Can't shake the feeling and I had it for a long time now. I said why already. + now there is a scumslip.

Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 05:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
Koshi who do you plan to send for your team?

Koshi, Not VE, Not Cora

No Koshi, you havn't given any reads.
Only things that could be considered as reads are in this post of yours:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 29 2013 07:19 Koshi wrote:
Cora going after me so soon was cute, but now he is too invested in it for no reason. I was not getting elected or was elected and Cora is already making plans to not let me go on mission 2 & 3. There is no townie reason for that. He kept blackening my name with his joke "pulling a Koshi".

VE was playing it cool. Staying in the back, I thought he was gathering reads and not letting the scummers feel his presence at first. VE even made the comment "even when I am not elected I can still give good reads", but after adam made his team. VE came into the picture and instantly undermined Adam without touching the team, no townie reason for that. The follow up reads VE gave was null on adam. Nothing at all on rayn and Hopeless. Town on Cora and Sentinel. Which doesnt make sense, if Adam is nullish and the biggest problem in that team. Then VE has already townreads on rayn, Hopeless, Cora and Sentinel. Pretty strong stuff. But VE is not that confident at all in his post, he should be pushing a nay vote from everybody and be captain himself, pick his reads and own this game for town. But he isn't, he is still unsure about what to do when his team gets through and he will have to pick sabotage or not. VE is scum. Pretty sure about him.

CR is town for spilling all the information. I am a guy that hasnt played resistance yet and I feel CR his information is helping me. Unless CR is teamed with 2 noobies there is no reason for him to be noobfriendly. Sadly people are thinking I am scum so this is looking like exactly the thing CR as scum would do to help me but nope. I am not scum.
CR is being neutral atm. Neutral is good. VE pretended to be neutral at start but wasnt after first team got out. Cora is pushing me (town) out of mission 1-3.

Read on VE is somewhat understandable, reads on Cora and CR are not.
Cora trying to figure out your alignment is a scumtell? Why?
Read on CR is crap for what i have stated already. "Spilling the beans" is a scumtell in Resistance because of no out thread comm for spies. Does it make CR scum? Not necessarily, but it definitely does not make him town.

All other reads you have given are some arbitary teams you suggest and then you tell what me might learn if the mission with those people will fail/succeed. That's not giving reads, that's working backwards. I can point out ~10 exmples from your filter if you want to argue about this.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 21:19 GMT
#298
On December 30 2013 05:59 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless, do you think Koshi is town and why

Yes, and I don't remember exactly why. Something about how he's trying to convert mafia knowledge to resistance knowledge and his appealing to veterans to guide the way for us made me think he had an idea of a plan that would push town in the right direction, even if he had nothing to do with finding that right direction.

On December 30 2013 05:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Since you ninja'd me Hopeless, i see you disagree with me on Cora, so, what exactly is your read on Cora and why?

There were points against koshi about how he wasnt trying to discern alignments. Cora is doing the same thing with Koshi, but worse, he's actively discrediting him. Koshi was assuming I just wouldnt post much and that sending me on a mission was a losing endeavor because even if we succeed you get little benefit from having me "confirmed" since I wouldn't do much with it. Cora is telling people to ignore Koshi because he's trolling too much and wont allow him a word in edgewise.

On December 30 2013 06:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 06:05 Koshi wrote:
I said why already. + now there is a scumslip.

I for one remain unconvinced there was any scumslip there.

I think koshi is more likely to be town for thinking its a scumslip though, regardless of if there really is one.





@Rayn's question from list post
Hopeless one question, why did you yay-vote Adam's team as he was null for you?
Probably a similar reason that Koshi was willing to consider Yay'ing VE's team if he commited to a townread on you: It was worth risking a failed mission to "confirm" a spy.

In my case, Adam was a statistical tossup as first leader. I looked at his suggesting-a-team post and thought it was more likely he was town than scum, but in the same breath second guessed myself into calling him null. I think I have a good read on you. If we failed our mission, I'd be convinced Adam was the spy. That information is worth the failed early mission to me.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#299
Okay i am pretty sure Hopeless is town. That answer was what i was looking for.

However i disagree with you on Koshi, the way he is working is not correct and does not make him town. He constantly uses reasoning like "if these people are town then good", "if the mission fails then.." when discussing teams. That's not how you should play. You give reads, pick townies, and then re-evaluate if the mission fails. Picking someone / not picking someone because "if the mission fails then what?" is a wrong way to work, that's not reasoning that makes someone town/scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#300
I didn't actually state my read of Cora: I'd call him a spy at the moment.
On December 28 2013 08:38 Corazon wrote:
After looking at Hopeless again, I really do like his posts. His contributions have been very excellent and I don't mind his nomination at all.

I'm also okay with Rayn and Adam as nominations. I want to hear some more questioning and activity from everyone b/c the only scum/spy read I have right now is Koshi.

This felt way too easy of a +1 without any critical thought behind it. I didn't like this post. Combined with associative I think Koshi is town -> Therefore Cora scum.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift5185
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2829
KnowMe228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
57m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 57m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.