• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

Resistance 3 - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 57 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-31 23:15:07
December 31 2013 23:14 GMT
#461
I won't be here for a few hours so I wanted to tell you this in advance. The deadline for VOTING on Koshi's team will be extended by 24 hours because of New Year's (04:00 GMT (+00:00), January 2nd). I may not be around when Koshi submits his team, but you all can continue to talk in this thread and discuss his proposition. Hopefully, you'll be able to reach Alakaslam if you have any questions.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 31 2013 23:47 GMT
#462
On January 01 2014 08:01 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 07:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Cora do you have misgivings about Sentinel that I overlooked somewhere?

While I go look at Sentinel's filter (because I did have one small qualm but I decided to overlook it b/c I was ok with the team you sent out), can you answer me this:

Are you trying to find scum through process of elimination? As in finding all of the town first?

I'm really just trying to find a successful team. I'm gonna worry about narrowing down the search once we have some actual hard evidence in the form of successful (or failed) missions.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 00:13 GMT
#463
Happy New Year all.

So rayn, Koshi, Hopeless

3 votes from teammembers, 1 from CR and then I got to beg Grackster. Hmmm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 00:30 GMT
#464
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 01 2014 00:38 GMT
#465
On January 01 2014 09:13 Koshi wrote:
Happy New Year all.

So rayn, Koshi, Hopeless

3 votes from teammembers, 1 from CR and then I got to beg Grackster. Hmmm.


I will vote yay on this team as I said before.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 00:46 GMT
#466
On January 01 2014 09:38 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 09:13 Koshi wrote:
Happy New Year all.

So rayn, Koshi, Hopeless

3 votes from teammembers, 1 from CR and then I got to beg Grackster. Hmmm.


I will vote yay on this team as I said before.

Oh true. I was thinking it was the one with Cora.


Cora,


What is your problem with Hopeless exactly? Because as far as I remember it just started when he defended me and called you scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 00:50 GMT
#467
@Koshi
On December 30 2013 08:30 Corazon wrote:
You [hopeless] also call me scummy for simply agreeing with people on my feelings about you, yet you overlook the three people who immediately sheeped yay votes onto Adam's team with minimal explanation. At least I waited for discussion before voting, just like I have for this team.

The fact that you are only going after me and overlooking others is really scummy. Your lack of parity between attacking myself and attacking others gives me a good feeling that you are scum and you are trying to derail this proposed team.


On December 31 2013 11:18 Corazon wrote:
No, I said why I voted yay in the post I quoted. I'm not saying yay solely just to spite Koshi. I said yay because I liked the team. You made a false accusation because you're not looking at all of my posts. You're not calling me out, you're trying to throw shit all over me.


On January 01 2014 04:22 Corazon wrote:
Hopeless' shit-flinging on me could be an excuse for him to vote nay to an all-town team. He just decided the problem with the team was me and started shit-flinging to back up his opinion.


This is the basis of my Hopeless read.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 01 2014 00:59 GMT
#468
On January 01 2014 09:30 Corazon wrote:
Ok VE, I will answer you now.

The only problem I have with Sentinel is that he isn't really sharing his own opinions. He's made a few posts talking about who he thinks is scummy, but the majority of his posts are talking about game mechanics and possible scum plans. I'm not sure where he stands on his reads because he hasn't made them readily available.


Not sure about my old scumteam since I like koshi's points to clear him for now, although I still think CR is scum.

I got a feeling it's CR, VE and... really don't know what to think of the fight between Hopeless and Cora. Could just be two misguided townies.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 01 2014 01:01 GMT
#469
Interesting. Happy New Year.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 01:24 GMT
#470
VE,

Hopeless and rayn. Honest opinion? Couple lines = thx. I am asking this in the offchance you are town. Because this team is going to make it. Like probably.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 01 2014 01:38 GMT
#471
Happy New Year to everyone!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 01:42 GMT
#472
Hopeless was already looking at rayn position on the list while giving rayn a townread very early in the game:
On December 29 2013 11:39 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 11:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
This leader order is upside-down from what my optimal leader order would be.

I disagree. rayn, assuming he's town, is going to be able to push his team like no ones business at a time when the pressure is on for both parties. I'd like to believe rayn can build a solid team when he gets his turn.

Guys we should totes approve every team that gets put up so those last guys dont get to be leader huehue.

If you read LXIII you see that scum Hopeless doesn't do this shit at all. Not even close to. Not even a little bit close to it. I don't even understand why we didn't lynch him LXIII. I think everybody actually forgot he was in the game or something.

Like in Hogwarts he was also very involved in the game. Marv voted him for a second and he went into a little argument with him, up and personal just like here with Cora. In LXIII Hopeless just stated into the thread towards everybody something like "jeez how do you dare to vote me while I have showed more effort than the 72 hours before this" while he made his 8th oneliner in 72 hours as opposed to the 5 oneliners before that.


It's like day and night.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 01 2014 01:46 GMT
#473
Only difference I find in Cora's play from Titanic II is that he's slightly calmer. Just slightly.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 02:06 GMT
#474
It has been proposed.

48 hours. Meh. Nothing going to yay vote just yet but like in 99,9% of the time I will.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-01 02:57:05
January 01 2014 02:54 GMT
#475
Day 1: Phase 2

Proposed Team: Koshi, Hopeless1der, raynpelikoneet

Team 3
Current Leader: Koshi

Current Vote Count:
Corazon: Nay



Deadline to Vote on this Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:

Post Script note: I'm going to be around all the time -night hours in my area +some of those, at random. PM me for whatever, in all likelihood I will reply within 5 hours.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-01 03:32:25
January 01 2014 03:32 GMT
#476
Adam4167 has been replaced by Coagulation due to personal reasons effective immediately
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 01 2014 03:39 GMT
#477
viva la resistence
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 01 2014 18:27 GMT
#478
well this has been a heart warming welcome to the game from you guys. thanks for that.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 18:28 GMT
#479
YAY COAG IS IN THE GAME YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 18:29 GMT
#480
PS I think that Adam is scum.

Therefore
+ Show Spoiler +
you are scum
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox556
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 10m
INu's Battles
12h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 10m
OSC
23h 25m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.