• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7208 users

Resistance 3 - Page 26

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 57 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:56 GMT
#501
I don't like your rationale at all.

Please point out why you think CR's inactivity is troubling taking into account what koshi/Ryan said about it.

And put aside your hatred with Coag. Coag, do the same with Cora please. I don't want your game going astray by your hatred of each other since it's going to obstruct the game. If you see anything wrong, take it to the hosts.

Unless you had a major scum read on Adam, there's no reason you should view Coagulation with any suspicion.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:56 GMT
#502
Cora didn't see your last post, my bad
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:57 GMT
#503
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:59 GMT
#504
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.

Cora you're only making yourself look redder by using that fight as a crutch.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:01 GMT
#505
On January 02 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.

Cora you're only making yourself look redder by using that fight as a crutch.

This has nothing to do with the game. I don't want him to talk to me and he should respect that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 01:01 GMT
#506
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.


We are in a game together and its expected that you play properly. your just gonna have to tough it out buddy.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:01 GMT
#507
On January 02 2014 10:01 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.


We are in a game together and its expected that you play properly. your just gonna have to tough it out buddy.

You joined my game. Last warning before GM has to hear about this issue again.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 01:03 GMT
#508
On January 02 2014 10:01 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.

Cora you're only making yourself look redder by using that fight as a crutch.

This has nothing to do with the game. I don't want him to talk to me and he should respect that.


CORA this is a PUBLIC chat forum for christs sake. I dont have to "respect" your wishes when they are as asinine as controlling who I can talk to in a public place.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 01:03 GMT
#509
On January 02 2014 10:01 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 10:01 Coagulation wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.


We are in a game together and its expected that you play properly. your just gonna have to tough it out buddy.

You joined my game. Last warning before GM has to hear about this issue again.


grow up.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 01:04 GMT
#510
Can both of you just stop acting like five year olds and start playing the game?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 02 2014 01:05 GMT
#511
On January 02 2014 10:01 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 10:01 Coagulation wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.


We are in a game together and its expected that you play properly. your just gonna have to tough it out buddy.

You joined my game. Last warning before GM has to hear about this issue again.

You can freely choose to not talk to him.

Technically you can also refuse to send him on missions, but do you not see why there is a problem with using your out of game problems to influence ingame mechanics?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:05 GMT
#512
On January 02 2014 10:03 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 10:01 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:57 Corazon wrote:
Coag, I don't intend on talking to you at all this game and I asked you to not talk to me at all. Please respect that request.

Cora you're only making yourself look redder by using that fight as a crutch.

This has nothing to do with the game. I don't want him to talk to me and he should respect that.


CORA this is a PUBLIC chat forum for christs sake. I dont have to "respect" your wishes when they are as asinine as controlling who I can talk to in a public place.


It would be bad if I said you could not talk to someone else, but I just want you to leave me alone. How simple of a wish is that?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 01:05 GMT
#513
On January 02 2014 10:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Can both of you just stop acting like five year olds and start playing the game?

You're the one who made the issue worse by calling me scummy for it.

I'll be back later.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 01:08 GMT
#514
OK let's be productive.

Coag, this game has 25 pages. It's half of rayn's titanic 1 filter. Give the thread a read and tell me who your scumreads are.

Cora, tell me what you think of Adam. Everything he's been involved in up to the time he left.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 01:17 GMT
#515
the fact that cora is somehow able to justify in his mind that hes allowed to talk about me but im not allowed to talk about him is mind boggling. yeah thats right I didnt say a word to cora UNTILL HE STARTED TALKING ABOUT ME. You want me to not talk to you cora. then you dont get to talk about me. simple as that end of discussion. go ahead and sulk about it but thats the fact of life. you talk about me. You deal with it when I talk about you.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 01:19 GMT
#516
looking over filters and chairman ray stands out as a pretty experienced player with very little thread presence.

I would throw cora as my #1 scum read just because hes clearly more concerned about nonsense than he is about figuring out the game and thats a pretty big red flag.

I would put my money on one of them being scum.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 08:39 GMT
#517
On January 02 2014 10:19 Coagulation wrote:
looking over filters and chairman ray stands out as a pretty experienced player with very little thread presence.

I would throw cora as my #1 scum read just because hes clearly more concerned about nonsense than he is about figuring out the game and thats a pretty big red flag.

I would put my money on one of them being scum.

Why one? The reasons they are scum are not related. You mean that they are both 50/50 town/scum?


Also, this team better not fails. rayn, Hopeless in case you are scummer consider not sending a PM to the hosts.
Also, Koshi totes in the first team. Feels like getting inventor role in PYP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 08:44 GMT
#518
A little bit more serious,

Pretty happy with this team. If it fails then thread knows that one of us is tainted and I think except for Cora nobody is really critical of either Hopeless or rayn. That will change a bit, which is good.

Better would be the team not failing AND everyobdy being town on it. That would be pretty awesome. There is always a chance that peepz are scummers, but like I said before, I feel like Hopeless and rayn are townies.

Don't know what to do in the next 48 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 02 2014 10:24 GMT
#519
I have a fucking bad feeling about this. There are no nay-votes..
Either scum are intentionally letting an all-town team to go for some reason, or there is scum in the team.

Not that the votes at this point matter any more, everything after the first 5 votes tell us nothing (and that's why the voting system is usually by PM's/anonymous until results)..

Koshi, what's this talk about PMing the hosts?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 02 2014 10:38 GMT
#520
I better not tell you then :D.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 500
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox574
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 11m
INu's Battles
12h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 11m
OSC
23h 26m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.