• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:24
CEST 08:24
KST 15:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7567 users

Resistance 3 - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 57 Next
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 01 2014 18:38 GMT
#481
On January 02 2014 03:27 Coagulation wrote:
well this has been a heart warming welcome to the game from you guys. thanks for that.

We're all getting piss drunk for new years and you expect manners?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 01 2014 22:33 GMT
#482
I vote yay for koshi's team
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 01 2014 23:30 GMT
#483
I believe I make it 5 in the voting thread?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 01 2014 23:32 GMT
#484
Everybody needs to vote anyway I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 23:45 GMT
#485
This game...

[image loading]
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 01 2014 23:47 GMT
#486
add cora for flawless victory grack
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 01 2014 23:50 GMT
#487
5 people who barely participate (besides Sentinel) just outvoted all of the people actually discussing everything...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 01 2014 23:54 GMT
#488
easy there strawman
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:06 GMT
#489
Yeah I'm sorry, Koshi has been involved in the game ever since he has gotten to pick his team.
My apologies.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:38 GMT
#490
On January 02 2014 08:50 Corazon wrote:
5 people who barely participate (besides Sentinel) just outvoted all of the people actually discussing everything...

Rayn, Koshi, and I have the most posts out of everyone and we all voted yay didn't we?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:40 GMT
#491
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:40 GMT
#492
On January 02 2014 09:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.

This team is going to fail because Hopeless is scum. I don't know how many more times I have to say it
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:41 GMT
#493
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.

Yeah he said so right here
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:42 GMT
#494
On January 02 2014 09:40 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.

This team is going to fail because Hopeless is scum. I don't know how many more times I have to say it


Other than him, who are your two others and why?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:42 GMT
#495
On January 02 2014 09:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.

Yeah he said so right here

Yeah but 2 people who haven't read the thread said yes without thinking it over.
Grubby's #1 Fan
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
January 02 2014 00:44 GMT
#496
On January 02 2014 09:42 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.

Yeah he said so right here

Yeah but 2 people who haven't read the thread said yes without thinking it over.

Read the rationale on CR's nonvoting given by Koshi/Rayn and please post thoughts on it
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 02 2014 00:47 GMT
#497
I will vote yay. Here we go!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:47 GMT
#498
On January 02 2014 09:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:40 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.

This team is going to fail because Hopeless is scum. I don't know how many more times I have to say it


Other than him, who are your two others and why?

I thought it was Koshi first but I'm a bit less sure due to his latest posting. I wonder if he will keep his activity up after his turn to pick is over.

I'm also curious about CR as he hasn't done much after the first 24 hours.

Coag and I agreed a week or so ago by PM to not talk to each other so I probably will not pick him for missions either.

I'm just trying to find three really townie people to send right now. I'm just finding people I don't want to send on teams, it's hard to call someone scum for sure until we do some missions.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 00:55 GMT
#499
On January 02 2014 09:47 Corazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:40 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oh Rayn didn't, forgot he votes last. He was in support of this team though.

This team is going to fail because Hopeless is scum. I don't know how many more times I have to say it


Other than him, who are your two others and why?

I thought it was Koshi first but I'm a bit less sure due to his latest posting. I wonder if he will keep his activity up after his turn to pick is over.

I'm also curious about CR as he hasn't done much after the first 24 hours.

Coag and I agreed a week or so ago by PM to not talk to each other so I probably will not pick him for missions either.

I'm just trying to find three really townie people to send right now. I'm just finding people I don't want to send on teams, it's hard to call someone scum for sure until we do some missions.


rofl

Systematically ignoring players in a game based on irrelevant past squabbles. A real fucking credit to town lol.

Cora your too legit to quit bro.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
January 02 2014 00:56 GMT
#500
On January 02 2014 09:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 09:42 Corazon wrote:
On January 02 2014 09:41 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On January 01 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you wanna send me + you + Hopeless i am okay with it. But please, do not pick the team yet if you are able to do it later, i want to hear what other people have to say about it aswell.

Yeah he said so right here

Yeah but 2 people who haven't read the thread said yes without thinking it over.

Read the rationale on CR's nonvoting given by Koshi/Rayn and please post thoughts on it

Koshi just gave two possible rationales for CR's lack of caring and then gave a null read on CR.

It doesn't really matter to me if he is trying to make himself hard to read or if he is not caring about D1, all I know is that he is not invested in this game at all which makes me not want to take him on a mission currently.

If he starts caring after D1, then my read on him will change based on his posts and his reads, but I won't forget how much of a non-factor he has been so far.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3335
Rain 1752
GuemChi 538
FanTaSy 438
sSak 47
Bale 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft674
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 36m
INu's Battles
4h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 36m
OSC
15h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 36m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.