• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6449 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 114 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 23:53 GMT
#1881
Blazinghand's Reed Bundle (BRB)

VayneAuthority
Hopeless1der gets credit for this read. Based on my brief PM interaction with kush via PMs (link) and he how reacted to my policy push on him (link) I believe kush/vayne to be town. In general, kushm4sta seemed self-aware this game. He was/is actually concerned that people would lynch him just because I said so (huehuehue) and it's also worth noting that when he was banned his response was to make an account and come post here in the thread, rather than say, if he had a scum QT he would just post there. It looked like he was trying to demonstrate his playstyle to me in his posts-- whereas scum kush would have deflected, mocked, trolled. he made an accurate summary of his play in Extractor Trick, and was also correct.

Yamato77
Now, there's no love lost between me and yam this game. I thought his anger was fake, but after consulting with thrawn2112 who has logs with yamato, I conclude that yamato's anger was irrational and weird.

thrawn2112
I don't exactly remember all the stuff you said during D1 but iirc some of it was.... not what you'd expect a claimed mason to be saying? Also... I doubt he is serious. He's just being an asshole.

I thought yam was town early on, but once he disappeard I began to grow suspicious as I began developing more and more strong town reads. When he called me out last night I got on irc and talked to him for a good length of time, here are the logs:
+ Show Spoiler +

----REDACTED
[23:39] <yamato77> except calling me scummy
[23:39] <thrawn> so they were kinda useless
[23:39] <thrawn> yeah but he wasn't insistent
[23:40] <yamato77> everyone kinda glossed over the fact that I was there
[23:40] <yamato77> I mean
[23:40] <thrawn> well tbh
[23:40] <thrawn> i've talked to a few people and your name is coming up
[23:40] <yamato77> he calls mewos mafia, yet "supports a Xata lynch"
[23:40] <yamato77> horeshit
---REDACTED
[23:42] <yamato77> REDACTED is just
[23:42] <yamato77> ugh
[23:42] <yamato77> like
[23:43] <yamato77> there's no reason for him to be town
[23:43] <yamato77> but would he REALLY be that oblivious as mafia
--REDACTED
[23:43] <yamato77> in thread
[23:43] <yamato77> you're posting like nothing
---REDACTED
[23:44] <yamato77> and you'r enot pming me
[23:44] <yamato77> then again no one is
--REDACTED
[00:22] <thrawn> he's done FUCK ALL
[00:22] <yamato77> like I said
[00:22] <yamato77> the lurkers
[00:22] <yamato77> I don't have the willpower to attempt to figure out
---REDACTED
[00:26] <yamato77> it seems like a lot of people did that
[00:26] <yamato77> and it just made it harder to find scum
[00:26] <thrawn> i think what happened
[00:26] <yamato77> for the people that were looking


Overall in the exchange yamato genuinely seems frustrated. I gotta say: yamato town even while being mad. Redactions by BH.

raynpelikoneet
I'm still being convinced of this, and this townread is based on what other people have told me more than on my own interactions with him. Why I think he could be scum:
Blazinghand: This is also partly why I'm suspicious of rayn. Also, about 2.5 hours ago, rayn and I had an argument in pms where rayn demanded my logs with hopeless1. I told him I couldn't share them due to some info in them we can't risk going to anyone but a confirmed town, and he didn't buy it. However, at that time we had already told marv the info that needed to be scum, and marv had told rayn that it existed. That means all of rayn's bullshitting around the thread was... fake? but it seems so obvious that it would be found out with a trivial level of coordination between me and marv.

I still don't have the timestamp for when marv told rayn, but it was definitely before 20 minutes ago in the thread when rayn was stomping around. The thing is, besides this little bit and a lot of anger against me that is reminiscient of classic "rayn fakes out of game things and emotional states when scum", rayn has been a strong town leader. what do you make of this information?


Why i'd think he was town:

Original Message From thrawn2112:
I am not worried about rayn either, not at all. I can give you logs if you like, but I think this should suffice:

Show nested quote +
Original Message From raynpelikoneet:
Look thrawn. Something stupid is about to happen.
Hopeless & Blazinghand are fakeclaing and marv for some reason does not believe me.
Have them all killed in case i die.


I think he's actually just that paranoid. The reason marv didn't trust you about the logs, is because you would only show marv the logs, which meant rayn thought "why only marv?!? is marv scum!???"

quite insane, but pretty townie


sec for post on who is scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:57 GMT
#1882
I agree with suchdoge list but I:

1) I wouldnt put VayneAuthority Green.

2) I have no problem with CptObvious on black but he gets pretty green when WoS is scum. Due to logs with me. + Show Spoiler +


Original Message From Captain Obvious:
Yeah, you're right, the difference is night and day. He seems far more relaxed and townie in WC, here his posts are horribly non-commital (would/could etc).

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Koshi:
Well, I suggest reading witchcraft II. I think the difference is quite strong.

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
Are you by any chance familiar with his town meta? Just read through his filter and he does look awfully fake.

Original Message From Koshi:
Not enough emotions.

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
What about WoS makes you think he's scum?

Original Message From Koshi:
VE scum
WoS scum

Original Message From Captain Obvious:
How you feeling bout him?


3) I wouldn't know why aquanim is town. Looks like scum getting dat towncred in PMs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1883
jat

So off hand my scumreads that are left are WoS and JAT. WoS doesn't really seem to be playing as others have said, and I think JAT has when he has showed up been pushing an actively antitown agenda. Here are my thoughts:

A lot of his posts that look like interactions are not really interactions (link)(link)(this entire page of filter). Eventually he does give out a single unsupported read when he's seriously called out, then he bails (link).

Even his attack post on thrawn2112 is super weak (link) and he's done nothing useful tonight except semispeculate on the xatalos associative tells, a player he didn't mention all day D1 (this is scummy).

I want to lynch jat tomorrow. thoughts?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1884
Who I want lynched the most right now, despite not having the most Mafia-points:

Captain Obvious, bum, maybe WoS I need to recheck his filter tomorrow.

I explained most of this in PMs/irc but forgot I wanted to get this out here as well... and yeah I'd like to give VE some more time, he's hard to read
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1885
↑ +1
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:59 GMT
#1886
Was reply to BH 0o
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 00:00 GMT
#1887
see koshi! I CAN be helpful
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 00:01 GMT
#1888
Yeah but I want to lynch many peoples. Will be funzies tonight. Also. I want you to be a star. marv level.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2014 00:02 GMT
#1889
On January 14 2014 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
jat

So off hand my scumreads that are left are WoS and JAT. WoS doesn't really seem to be playing as others have said, and I think JAT has when he has showed up been pushing an actively antitown agenda. Here are my thoughts:

A lot of his posts that look like interactions are not really interactions (link)(link)(this entire page of filter). Eventually he does give out a single unsupported read when he's seriously called out, then he bails (link).

Even his attack post on thrawn2112 is super weak (link) and he's done nothing useful tonight except semispeculate on the xatalos associative tells, a player he didn't mention all day D1 (this is scummy).

I want to lynch jat tomorrow. thoughts?

Did you even read the thrawn post I quoted? I did not attack thrawn at all.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 00:03 GMT
#1890
On January 14 2014 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
jat

So off hand my scumreads that are left are WoS and JAT. WoS doesn't really seem to be playing as others have said, and I think JAT has when he has showed up been pushing an actively antitown agenda. Here are my thoughts:

A lot of his posts that look like interactions are not really interactions (link)(link)(this entire page of filter). Eventually he does give out a single unsupported read when he's seriously called out, then he bails (link).

Even his attack post on thrawn2112 is super weak (link) and he's done nothing useful tonight except semispeculate on the xatalos associative tells, a player he didn't mention all day D1 (this is scummy).

I want to lynch jat tomorrow. thoughts?

Did you even read the thrawn post I quoted? I did not attack thrawn at all.

that's kind of the point
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 14 2014 00:04 GMT
#1891
when he said "does anyone agree with the reads" i think he was referring to the aqua quotes I selected
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2014 00:05 GMT
#1892
On January 14 2014 09:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 14 2014 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
jat

So off hand my scumreads that are left are WoS and JAT. WoS doesn't really seem to be playing as others have said, and I think JAT has when he has showed up been pushing an actively antitown agenda. Here are my thoughts:

A lot of his posts that look like interactions are not really interactions (link)(link)(this entire page of filter). Eventually he does give out a single unsupported read when he's seriously called out, then he bails (link).

Even his attack post on thrawn2112 is super weak (link) and he's done nothing useful tonight except semispeculate on the xatalos associative tells, a player he didn't mention all day D1 (this is scummy).

I want to lynch jat tomorrow. thoughts?

Did you even read the thrawn post I quoted? I did not attack thrawn at all.

that's kind of the point

I don't get it. Why should I have attacked thrawn in your opinion?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 00:06 GMT
#1893
VE and JAT are the best lynches tomorrow as far as I'm concerned, not gonna repeat my arguments on them.

If WoS gives us nothing more he could hang too but I'm less convinced there. Hopefully, if he's town, he plays a little more calmly today.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 14 2014 00:10 GMT
#1894
If the night is truly extended I may get to post a little before I die.
Be back soon.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 00:11 GMT
#1895
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=G5yaSxQw
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 14 2014 00:11 GMT
#1896
I guess I need to post more here.

I'm pretty against lynching WoS at the moment. I want to talk with him more, but I find his mentality fairly townie. Opting in and out of the mayor race is very conscious of the town atmosphere. The accusations that came with his candidacy were based on something I felt was town.

I also think this would be particularly bold of scum to do:

On January 12 2014 21:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 21:43 marvellosity wrote:
Kinda wavering on my early town read of Xatalos too.

I have Xatalos as town. If anything the early part of his filter looks worse than the latter part to me so I'm not sure why an early townread.


Not sure if Scum Wave would be prepared for the pressure that comes with making such a post knowing Xatalos is scum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 00:11 GMT
#1897
Bum is a mason with me and hopeless1
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 00:13 GMT
#1898
........
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 14 2014 00:14 GMT
#1899
Ok, don't ask me first or anything BH -_-
Together but separate, like oatmeal
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 00:15 GMT
#1900
just.... why
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1361
Bisu 1176
Soma 565
EffOrt 209
hero 195
Pusan 148
HiyA 78
soO 66
ZerO 62
Stork 44
[ Show more ]
Killer 41
sorry 36
Shinee 35
Rush 34
Bale 31
Sharp 25
Mong 24
Noble 10
Terrorterran 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc749
Counter-Strike
edward69
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns47258
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9545
Livibee205
Pyrionflax142
ArmadaUGS33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream459
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH326
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1658
• Rush1383
• Stunt379
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18m
Afreeca Starleague
18m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.