• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6477 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 114 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 22:53 GMT
#1861
On January 14 2014 07:53 marvellosity wrote:
you know exactly the reason rayn.


wait, he KNOWS? has he been shitting me this whole time?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 22:54 GMT
#1862
On January 14 2014 07:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 07:53 marvellosity wrote:
you know exactly the reason rayn.


wait, he KNOWS? has he been shitting me this whole time?

only partly. pm me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 22:54 GMT
#1863
On January 14 2014 07:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 07:53 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 07:53 marvellosity wrote:
you know exactly the reason rayn.


wait, he KNOWS? has he been shitting me this whole time?

only partly. pm me

kk
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 22:55 GMT
#1864
On January 13 2014 06:09 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Just got home from my buddies but have a 3-5 hour shit at work at 4:30 (20 minutes from now)

I will be catching up on the thread when I get home and posting then as I will be around. I apologize for the not being here basically all day 1 but game start time was made after I had plans.

I shall see the thread in 4-6 hours hopefully


what happened to this btw BC?

And why did you vote yourself?
Wow
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 13 2014 22:56 GMT
#1865
who cares really at this point, im down for just taking all inactives to the chopping block and then grilling whoevers left
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 22:56 GMT
#1866
On January 14 2014 07:53 marvellosity wrote:
you know exactly the reason rayn.

This smells fishy, so fishy.
Why did you not tell me that in the first place in PM's?
Why could you not just say there are logs? Instead of doing so you did distract me.
I have no idea why would you do so....

I hope i die so i don't need to deal with stupidity. I don't like that marv.
i really don't.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:02 GMT
#1867
Aquanim WaveofShadow yamato77 bumatlarge

^ In case I die.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 23:04 GMT
#1868
hopefully i got rayn to cool down on irc

anyway, how about we kill wave
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 13 2014 23:05 GMT
#1869
objection! (not that my opinion seems to hold any weight around here)
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 13 2014 23:06 GMT
#1870
he's literally opted out of the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 13 2014 23:08 GMT
#1871
On January 14 2014 08:04 marvellosity wrote:
hopefully i got rayn to cool down on irc

anyway, how about we kill wave

Are we talking about lynching or vigging here? But yeah, doesn't seem like the worst idea.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 13 2014 23:11 GMT
#1872
On January 14 2014 08:06 marvellosity wrote:
he's literally opted out of the game.


if he does in fact actually stop playing then that's fine. I'd rather lynch captain obvious, chinstrap, BC, etc before though.
I come in for the scraps
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 13 2014 23:23 GMT
#1873
I'm down for killing wave.

Multiple people agree with me that his rage post is fake as fuck.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 23:27 GMT
#1874
On January 14 2014 08:23 yamato77 wrote:
I'm down for killing wave.

Multiple people agree with me that his rage post is fake as fuck.


i agree with yamato here.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 23:28 GMT
#1875
VE for scum 2014
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 23:32 GMT
#1876
On January 14 2014 08:28 Coagulation wrote:
VE for scum 2014

FAIL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 23:41 GMT
#1877
raynpelikoneet
BloodyC0bbler
chinstrap
bumatlarge
marvellosity
yamato77 - 95%
Mig
VayneAuthority - 95%
Alakaslam - 95%

VisceraEyes
Koshi
DoctorHelvetica

WaveofShadow
gumshoe - 70%
LSB Banking - 60%
Blazinghand
justanothertownie - 60%
thrawn2112
Mocsta
- this one I've put down to trusting marv-aside from his blind aggression he has not done much as far as I can tell
suchdoge
Captain Obvious
Aquanim - 95%
Coagulation -95%
Hopeless1der


All the players I have highlighted in bold green, IMO, are very very unlikely to be scum. There are only two players I have as slight town-JAT and LSB Banking. I don't think they're all that likely to be scum given that other options can't be eliminated, particularly if both WoS and VE are scum. If most other options are exhausted I'd look at these guys again. The players I've labeled as - 95% I have given a very slight chance to be scum. Alakaslam, for example, might very possibly be scum if the logs he posted with VE were faked, but it is incredibly unlikely. Those logs mostly just make VE look much worse, particularly as it raises the question of why VE would be willing to talk to slam and not myself, for example, or marv in particular.

There are four scum in the above list-I don't see VE being town, and WoS is probably scum too. VE being scum probably makes Captain Obvious a bit less likely to be scum as well, though if he continues to not provide reads that'd be a bit worrisome. Gumshoe I think is a good possibility for scum, particularly because of his quite strange interactions with Xatalos, among other things. From what I understand he lurks pretty hard as town as well but posts like this still give me pause.

On January 13 2014 04:58 gumshoe wrote:
I'm fine with Marv as mayor, also I'm fine with xata dying regardless of my alignment because once he's out of the game I can stop lurking!

## Vote: Marvellosity


This post is almost nonsensical, and when I read it I wondered why he made that first comment at all. He said something similar about Xatalos earlier in the game too. He also hasn't stopped lurking, so he should be pressured to do so. Probably the fastest way to figure out if he's scum or not is if he's responsive in PMs, even if his opinions make little sense.

Of the remaining players there are only four:

BC
bumatlarge
chinstrap
Captain Obvious

I'd put all of these firmly in the null range. BC has done absolutely nothing so far. Unreadable.
Chinstrap, likewise, has done nothing so far. Again, unreadable.

Bum promised me a read of Xatalos and disappeared. He actually bothered to respond to my PM, which is sort of a plus, but he disappeared and didn't follow through on a simple promise, which is a minus. Pretty unreadable.

Captain Obvious is not quite on the same level of unreadable as the others but I've listed him here simply because he should not be ignored. VE had some interaction with him by calling him scum (and saying he would not mind CO getting lynched-though he said the same thing about Xatalos) but Captain Obvious has done nothing to show us he is town.

If in the worst case one or both of VE/WoS are town then the above list should probably be strongly reconsidered. In this case, we may have to reconsider some town reads. I'd start with LSB Banking and JAT and work from there.

If we are to consider balance and both VE and WoS flip scum then it is probably likely that there is a newer player on the scumteam, which would make someone like chinstrap/LSB/JAT more likely.
Wow
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 23:44 GMT
#1878
one thing to mention is that it is likely that scum did not want marv mayor day 1.

I would expect there to have been resistance to his candidacy, but not directly. This would explain, for example, VE's late vote on marv, among other things.

This makes players such as BC and chinstrap look worse despite the fact that they did not do anything else, because they wasted their votes. This is a good way for scum to indirectly oppose a good candidacy, because by feigning ignorance they do not have to give reasons for opposing. This is something to think about but unfortunately it can't be used with anything else to further any sort of read since neither player has done anything yet.
Wow
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 13 2014 23:45 GMT
#1879
Night may be extended
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 23:46 GMT
#1880
On January 14 2014 08:45 LSB wrote:
Night may be extended

Noezzzzzzzz
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1400
Bisu 1040
Soma 503
hero 184
EffOrt 173
Pusan 114
HiyA 81
ZerO 59
soO 52
sorry 42
[ Show more ]
Killer 37
Shinee 33
Rush 30
Sharp 28
Mong 27
Bale 25
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 7
Stork 0
Dota 2
Gorgc297
Counter-Strike
edward87
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft772
crisheroes734
Other Games
gofns45696
olofmeister1183
singsing1173
ceh9539
Livibee209
Pyrionflax146
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream470
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2380
League of Legends
• Jankos1594
• Rush1383
• Stunt451
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20m
Afreeca Starleague
20m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.