• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8197 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 114 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 13 2014 20:27 GMT
#1821
On January 14 2014 05:26 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
[12:15] <VisceraEyes> Blazinghand you are so cool
[12:16] <Blazinghand> Yes I am
[12:16] <ViscerEyes> How do I be cool like you. i've always wanted to be you. i respect you so much
[12:15] <Blazinghand> well, yamato77 is probably scum. let's see how he responds to my most recent post addressing him.

you're also bad if you actually think I'm mafia

another reason to kill you


while I agree with you that Blazinghand and Hopeless1der have proved themselves two of the worst players on the forum through this game and I would wholeheartedly agree with killing them both just so that they'd stop posting there are better players to go after.

very dickmove (sorry DrH)
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 20:29 GMT
#1822
On January 14 2014 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:26 suchdoge wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
[12:15] <VisceraEyes> Blazinghand you are so cool
[12:16] <Blazinghand> Yes I am
[12:16] <ViscerEyes> How do I be cool like you. i've always wanted to be you. i respect you so much
[12:15] <Blazinghand> well, yamato77 is probably scum. let's see how he responds to my most recent post addressing him.

you're also bad if you actually think I'm mafia

another reason to kill you


while I agree with you that Blazinghand and Hopeless1der have proved themselves two of the worst players on the forum through this game and I would wholeheartedly agree with killing them both just so that they'd stop posting there are better players to go after.

Not necessarily. I have strong reasons to assume they are not masons at all, which makes them mafia.


you still in chatzy?

let's talk
Wow
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 20:34 GMT
#1823
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 20:35 GMT
#1824
wow if I am in game with a scum by again...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 20:36 GMT
#1825
by = bh
I had a good night of sleep.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:37 GMT
#1826
thats great koshi fluffin shit up nice in here.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 13 2014 20:41 GMT
#1827
Here you go ladies.
In this point I;m pretty sure that I'm being vigged and I'm ok with that honestly, scumlynch D1, scum down to 2 KP and marvmayor means we're in damn good shape.

Faked irc logs wooooooo
+ Show Spoiler +
[01:39] <VisceraEyes> Ohhello
[01:39] <WaveofShadow> ive completely forgotten how to use this shit
[01:39] <WaveofShadow> lol
[01:39] <VisceraEyes> You got the important bit I think.
[01:39] <WaveofShadow> lol
[01:40] <WaveofShadow> so dat slam vote
[01:40] <VisceraEyes> Indeed.
[01:40] <VisceraEyes> Maybe he just lookin for a hero
[01:41] <WaveofShadow> you can be his hero baby
[01:41] <WaveofShadow> you can kiss away his pain
[01:41] <VisceraEyes> Not trying to read Alak yet. I think more information would bring clarity with that guy.
[01:41] <WaveofShadow> i refuse to bother
[01:41] <WaveofShadow> i hop ehe gets vigged and done with
[01:42] <VisceraEyes> Ya.
[01:42] <VisceraEyes> So
[01:42] <WaveofShadow> and the worst part is if he isnt he'll sit till LYLO
[01:42] <VisceraEyes> You have bad reasons for being suspicious of Mocsta?
[01:42] <VisceraEyes> Let's hear them.
[01:42] <WaveofShadow> lol
[01:42] <WaveofShadow> well can i ask you one thing first?
[01:42] <WaveofShadow> what do you make of his very latest post?
[01:43] <VisceraEyes> Ehhhh
[01:43] <VisceraEyes> That's a good question
[01:44] <VisceraEyes> The one about Bum PM him?
[01:44] <WaveofShadow> oh
[01:44] <WaveofShadow> no the one before that
[01:45] <WaveofShadow> also are you talking to thrawn right now?
[01:45] <VisceraEyes> Yes about thrawn
[01:47] <WaveofShadow> what are your thoughts on him? I am considering attempting to initiate 3way conversation (is that even possible on irc?)
[01:47] <WaveofShadow> oh actually is that even allowed?
[01:47] <WaveofShadow> probably not...
[01:47] <VisceraEyes> Sure it's allowed as long as you assume it's really him or whatever. We can just make our own channel.
[01:48] <WaveofShadow> i know its him based on how he's talking to me
[01:49] <WaveofShadow> are you in for a sexy sexy 3 way then?
[01:50] <VisceraEyes> Sure
[01:50] <VisceraEyes> Um
[01:50] <WaveofShadow> um?
[01:50] <VisceraEyes> What channel name?
[01:50] <WaveofShadow> can we just create a channel?
[01:51] <VisceraEyes> /join #ANSWERDAPHONE
[01:51] <WaveofShadow> lol
[01:51] <@VisceraEyes> Have you talked to rayn at all?
[01:52] <WaveofShadow> no
[01:52] <WaveofShadow> im not sure if i plan to
[01:52] <@VisceraEyes> Why not?
[01:52] <WaveofShadow> thrawn says he wants to confirm if its ok with host first
[01:52] <WaveofShadow> uh because i dont think id be able to tell if I was being manipulated
[01:53] <WaveofShadow> and i rarely trust rayn
[01:53] <WaveofShadow> as is
[01:56] <WaveofShadow> so regarding mocsta
[01:56] <WaveofShadow> you still around?
[02:01] <@VisceraEyes> Yes
[02:01] <@VisceraEyes> Sorry was filtering Mocsta
[02:02] <WaveofShadow> how did it go
[02:04] <@VisceraEyes> Most of it is god awful
[02:04] <WaveofShadow> yup
[02:04] <@VisceraEyes> Like he says a lot of things
[02:04] <@VisceraEyes> But I never know what he's being serious about and what he's just being a pompous jerk about
[02:05] <WaveofShadow> he was trolling hardcore literally until he said /trolling
[02:05] <WaveofShadow> for example
[02:05] <WaveofShadow> the post where he said he can tell someone's alignment based on voice inflection?
[02:05] <WaveofShadow> he was making fun of me because I said that yesterday in voice mafia
[02:05] <WaveofShadow> when i fucking CRUSHED his scumteam
[02:05] <@VisceraEyes> Ugh
[02:06] <@VisceraEyes> Who is he suspicious of?
[02:06] <WaveofShadow> mocsta? fuck if I know
[02:07] <@VisceraEyes> suchdoge
[02:07] <@VisceraEyes> Which
[02:07] <WaveofShadow> i was willing to bet he was demoralized scum until he stopped trolling
[02:07] <WaveofShadow> im referring to mocsta
[02:07] <@VisceraEyes> And why?
[02:07] <@VisceraEyes> But demoralized how
[02:07] <WaveofShadow> he played like ass in Really Small
[02:07] <WaveofShadow> was just lynched
[02:08] <@VisceraEyes> Oh
[02:08] <@VisceraEyes> As scum?
[02:08] <WaveofShadow> he played like ass in this game and that one at the same time basically
[02:08] <@VisceraEyes> Was he scum in Really Small?
[02:08] <WaveofShadow> and I think he may have been posting a little angry from voice yesterday
[02:08] <WaveofShadow> yes
[02:08] <WaveofShadow> so that's my really bad reason
[02:08] <@VisceraEyes> That's not really bad
[02:08] <@VisceraEyes> It's meta
[02:08] <@VisceraEyes> But it's not really bad
[02:09] <WaveofShadow> im bad at meta
[02:09] <@VisceraEyes> Just not admissible without corroborating thread evidence
[02:09] <WaveofShadow> it seems weird to consider voice mafia results in determining this game's alignment as well
[02:09] <WaveofShadow> just too nebulous
[02:09] <WaveofShadow> bordering on gutread status
[02:09] <@VisceraEyes> Yeah
[02:09] <@VisceraEyes> But
[02:09] <@VisceraEyes> He's playing like ass this game
[02:09] <WaveofShadow> he is
[02:09] <@VisceraEyes> So like what do you do?
[02:09] <WaveofShadow> i REALLY want to know wtf that 2nd last post of his was though]
[02:09] <@VisceraEyes> Well
[02:10] <WaveofShadow> i can ask yamato actually
[02:10] <WaveofShadow> brb a sec
[02:14] <WaveofShadow> k back
[02:14] <@VisceraEyes> I mean, he seems to be browbeating Aquanim for defending Derrida before Derrida can defend himself...but the thing is, what's the point? Does he think Aqua is suspicious for it? Does he agree that Derr is scummy? Why is he white-knighting the Derrida suspicion?
[02:14] <WaveofShadow> dont know. i dont get what mocsta's doing in this game
[02:14] <WaveofShadow> i also don't like how many people are just assuming rayn.marv are town btw
[02:14] <WaveofShadow> rayn/marv*
[02:15] <@VisceraEyes> I'm suspicious of both of them
[02:15] <@VisceraEyes> So I agree with you there.
[02:15] <@VisceraEyes> marv is being weird in PMs.
[02:15] <WaveofShadow> so i have heard
[02:15] <@VisceraEyes> Well, consider it confirmed by me.
[02:15] <WaveofShadow> haha
[02:15] <WaveofShadow> see now im not sure of what to do
[02:16] <@VisceraEyes> What do you mean?
[02:16] <@VisceraEyes> Whether to run for mayor or not?
[02:16] <WaveofShadow> knowing that me you and thrawn are more or less on the same page as stuff (except for maybe voting yamato)
[02:16] <WaveofShadow> yeah
[02:16] <WaveofShadow> about stuff i mean
[02:16] <@VisceraEyes> I could maybe vote Yamato, but he really wants to lynch BH and it's because he doesn't like playing with BH, not because he thinks BH is scum.
[02:16] <WaveofShadow> like...what do you really think he is going to do?
[02:17] <WaveofShadow> he cant lych BH now
[02:17] <@VisceraEyes> Well outside of that it's hard saying what he'll do - BH is the only person he's been super vocal about wanting dead.
[02:17] <WaveofShadow> really? hmm. I may have to talk to him about that as well.
[02:19] <WaveofShadow> ugh
[02:19] <WaveofShadow> look he posted
[02:22] <@VisceraEyes> Oh look, now he's magically suspicious of me.
[02:22] <@VisceraEyes> Why? Because I said one thing he didn't like
[02:22] <@VisceraEyes> SURPRISE!!!
[02:23] <WaveofShadow> lol
[02:24] <WaveofShadow> I appealed to him in public rather than through PMs because Im hoping to garner some reaction from a few specific people
[02:24] <WaveofShadow> i believe my post is controversial enough
[02:26] <WaveofShadow> coags prob town...agree/disagree?
[02:26] <WaveofShadow> also what of kush cause i wont try to read that guy either
@VisceraEyesWav
ircwithve.txt

1 of 1

Couple random things for when I die---got a bunch of PMs from people asking to talk---appreciate it but I doubt that will be happening before deadline. The PM I got from Koshi was literally just him calling me scum and nothing else---I assume it's meant to taunt me, cause me to rage and shitstorm in thread so watch out for him imo. Also important to remember Koshi isn't bad and I can't remember anything memorable he has done this game aside from throw suspicion on me.

Subject was simple 'Hi scum WoS'
So,

Why so scummy?


Just in case yall don't believe me, after I die you will.

As I've said to others I am completely confident in my ability to fight a lynch (on in this case vig) but I'm completely demotivated and don't feel like railing against it in my usual way. Too much effort, and I have way too much going on atm.

GL ladies.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 13 2014 20:41 GMT
#1828
Hmmm I think there was more after that but I forgot to save it. Oh well.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:42 GMT
#1829
I feel you bro. effort is in short supply these days.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 20:43 GMT
#1830
I am mostly concerned about Wave because he claims he is really good at reading me (as in he always figures me out when i am scum and then i shoot him) but he has had no intentions of reading me in this game. He just sits with his "i don't trust rayn" read forever.
table for two on a tv tray
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 20:46 GMT
#1831
you know, not once did someone who called me scum in PMs for any significant amount of time actually try to reach out and ask me anything in PMs.

I recall seeing both WoS and VE at some point mention me in PMs, yet neither bothered to respond to my PMs nor did they reach out to me.

You would think that townies who are trying to figure out the game would use PMs to their advantage by PMing people, either to discuss reads or clarify their thoughts on different players by interacting with them.

You would also think that VE and WoS would reach out to marv after he lynched a scum, but that didn't happen either. Can't really put the reason down as "they're bad" for that one, cause even brand new players will have the foresight to realise that someone who lynches scum day 1 is almost certainly not scum himself.
Wow
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:49 GMT
#1832
even I messaged marv when i figured out he was town.
such nubs.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 13 2014 20:55 GMT
#1833
A reminder to refrain from using personal attacks, warnings have been issued.
If you feel that someone is being hostile please bring it to my attention, sometimes it takes me a while to catch up

On January 14 2014 04:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is the Butcher self-aware?

Yes
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 22:05 GMT
#1834
On January 14 2014 05:34 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.


Who said I'm a vet?
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 22:08 GMT
#1835
On January 14 2014 07:05 Captain Obvious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:34 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.


Who said I'm a vet?

I assume so because you're smurfing
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 22:12 GMT
#1836
On January 14 2014 07:08 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 07:05 Captain Obvious wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:34 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:26 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.


poor wording if that's the case. Like I said I never intended it that way. I meant that because he's a vet/smurf I'm not forgiving him some things I'd be forgiving other people unless I have a good reason to think he'd behave like that.


Who said I'm a vet?

I assume so because you're smurfing


Wouldn't say I am, mostly smurfing for fun tbh.
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 22:13 GMT
#1837
how about you tell me who you are and I tell you who I am?
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 13 2014 22:17 GMT
#1838
On January 14 2014 07:13 LSB Banking wrote:
how about you tell me who you are and I tell you who I am?


A true superhero such as myself must protect his identity!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 22:19:49
January 13 2014 22:19 GMT
#1839
[image loading]
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 22:27 GMT
#1840
hi i'm seeking kush PMs please PM me
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 52m
OSC
20h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.