• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8199 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 114 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 13 2014 19:36 GMT
#1781
On January 14 2014 04:30 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 04:24 Hopeless1der wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:23 yamato77 wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:22 Blazinghand wrote:
My mason partner has said something to Marv that I'm fairly sure Marv 100% sure we're town.

It has nothing to do with your alignment and everything to do with not wanting to see you post anymore.

that's not scummy at all. no sir. towniest yamato to date.

You're in the same boat as BH

its a good thing you're not mayor then.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 19:40 GMT
#1782
@Yamato77

Tell me about your mig read. he was ok with the xat lynch (who flipped scum) and was also okay with lynching WoS (who you wouldn't mind seeing dead) and you. You say "fuck this dude" (link) but he was onboard with lynching one confirmed scum and one guy you find scummy. Could you explain the mig read in more detail? After all, since you agree with him on one of his three scumreads you mentioned, and the other one flipped scum, I would suspect you'd be more interesting in interacting with him than cursing at him.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 19:41 GMT
#1783
I had a good night of sleep.
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 19:45 GMT
#1784
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 19:50 GMT
#1785
Note to self: KST 04:50
table for two on a tv tray
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 19:51 GMT
#1786
how did i get mafia points?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#1787
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#1788
On January 14 2014 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Note to self: KST 04:50

To elaborate more:
<raynpelikoneet> this is the moment when Hopeless should be PMing marv his mason convos with BH
<raynpelikoneet> hopefully there are some unless they want to claim scum
table for two on a tv tray
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 19:56 GMT
#1789
On January 14 2014 04:51 Coagulation wrote:
how did i get mafia points?

+ Show Spoiler [24. mkfuba07 Coagulation] +

clicky! First post was some ragy post, which is believeable given it's Coag but still no input whatsoever... which is not alignment indicating at all for Coag just now but makes it really hard for me to read him...
clicky! Come on Coag I know it's you but still... 0.1 Mafia-points
clicky! It's like 3 hours before the lynch... of course you want to figure out who to lynch around that time and by that make your final decision on wether or not you trust someone to be mayor. Weird that he's against rayn though, he's the towniest townie that ever towned a town at that moment. 0.1 Mafia-points


you don't post a lot. I was underwhelmed I guess.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 19:58 GMT
#1790
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 20:01 GMT
#1791
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 20:03 GMT
#1792
Anyone who thinks they should vig or try to lynch me or hopeless1 should talk to marv. Marv will tell you he knows we're town. Unless he's trying to lynch me for the lols, but that's pretty unlikely. Marv plays to win. Usually.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:04 GMT
#1793
On January 14 2014 04:56 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 04:51 Coagulation wrote:
how did i get mafia points?

+ Show Spoiler [24. mkfuba07 Coagulation] +

clicky! First post was some ragy post, which is believeable given it's Coag but still no input whatsoever... which is not alignment indicating at all for Coag just now but makes it really hard for me to read him...
clicky! Come on Coag I know it's you but still... 0.1 Mafia-points
clicky! It's like 3 hours before the lynch... of course you want to figure out who to lynch around that time and by that make your final decision on wether or not you trust someone to be mayor. Weird that he's against rayn though, he's the towniest townie that ever towned a town at that moment. 0.1 Mafia-points


you don't post a lot. I was underwhelmed I guess.



im not against rayn at all. ask him. me and him are tyght.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:04 GMT
#1794
On January 14 2014 05:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Anyone who thinks they should vig or try to lynch me or hopeless1 should talk to marv. Marv will tell you he knows we're town. Unless he's trying to lynch me for the lols, but that's pretty unlikely. Marv plays to win. Usually.



Wat.. o god. Running to big brother marv are we?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 20:05 GMT
#1795
On January 14 2014 05:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Anyone who thinks they should vig or try to lynch me or hopeless1 should talk to marv. Marv will tell you he knows we're town. Unless he's trying to lynch me for the lols, but that's pretty unlikely. Marv plays to win. Usually.

You can also PM your convos with Hopeless to marv. asap.
Hopeless is bodyguard hunting atm, that is the most anti-town thing one can do, and you would definitely fakeclaim masons.
so, you have logs if you are masons, should not be a hard task to PM them to marv.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 20:06 GMT
#1796
On January 14 2014 05:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:03 Blazinghand wrote:
Anyone who thinks they should vig or try to lynch me or hopeless1 should talk to marv. Marv will tell you he knows we're town. Unless he's trying to lynch me for the lols, but that's pretty unlikely. Marv plays to win. Usually.

You can also PM your convos with Hopeless to marv. asap.
Hopeless is bodyguard hunting atm, that is the most anti-town thing one can do, and you would definitely fakeclaim masons.
so, you have logs if you are masons, should not be a hard task to PM them to marv.


Hopeless and I have already PMed something better to him. Don't even worry your little head.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 20:06 GMT
#1797
Anyone I was in irc conversations with is responsible for saving logs. BUT DON'T TRY NOTHIN FUNNY!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 20:06 GMT
#1798
You can't come up with anything better. So logs -> go!
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 13 2014 20:07 GMT
#1799
[12:15] <VisceraEyes> Blazinghand you are so cool
[12:16] <Blazinghand> Yes I am
[12:16] <ViscerEyes> How do I be cool like you. i've always wanted to be you. i respect you so much
[12:15] <Blazinghand> well, yamato77 is probably scum. let's see how he responds to my most recent post addressing him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 20:08 GMT
#1800
Thx BH, those are legit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 559
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech147
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 49
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 56
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1420
Dendi904
Counter-Strike
Fnx 859
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1972
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3136
singsing1841
B2W.Neo990
hiko809
byalli454
KnowMe141
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE95
Mew2King53
Trikslyr32
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2897
League of Legends
• Nemesis1946
• Jankos1077
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 52m
OSC
20h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.