• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9205 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 114 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 13 2014 20:08 GMT
#1801
dat timestamp
I had a good night of sleep.
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 20:08 GMT
#1802
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:10 GMT
#1803
LSB IS HOSTING AND PLAYING SAME TIME ISNT HE?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 13 2014 20:11 GMT
#1804
totes. if you really want, subpoena Gmarshall to IP check the username.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:11 GMT
#1805
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2014 20:11 GMT
#1806
On January 14 2014 05:10 Coagulation wrote:
LSB IS HOSTING AND PLAYING SAME TIME ISNT HE?

There's mod confirmation that this isn't the case. Unless you think the mod is lying. Do you want to petition to have the mod lynched?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:12 GMT
#1807
"HEY GUYS IM A SMURF. LETS LYNCH THAT GUY CAUSE HES SMURFING"
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 20:12 GMT
#1808
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?

what's shit logic about I'd expect a smurf like Captain Obvious to put more into the thread after 72 hours of a game?
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:14 GMT
#1809
you dont want to tangle with me LSB BANKING I will jack all your retard points and run off in the night.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 13 2014 20:17 GMT
#1810
On January 14 2014 04:40 Blazinghand wrote:
@Yamato77

Tell me about your mig read. he was ok with the xat lynch (who flipped scum) and was also okay with lynching WoS (who you wouldn't mind seeing dead) and you. You say "fuck this dude" (link) but he was onboard with lynching one confirmed scum and one guy you find scummy. Could you explain the mig read in more detail? After all, since you agree with him on one of his three scumreads you mentioned, and the other one flipped scum, I would suspect you'd be more interesting in interacting with him than cursing at him.


1) He called me mafia. That's his first mistake.

2) He was "okay with a Xat lynch" but Xat is missing from his "scummy people" list.

3) Most of his post was hard sheeping established town sentiment

4) His post about "who are you going to lynch, Marv?" tips off the scum sensors, especially given the timing
Writer@WriterYamato
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 20:17 GMT
#1811
On January 14 2014 05:12 Coagulation wrote:
"HEY GUYS IM A SMURF. LETS LYNCH THAT GUY CAUSE HES SMURFING"

it's not because he's a smurf, it's because he's a smurf his underwhelming thread presence is more of a nuisance than on other people because other people like suchedoge seem to be capable to just look good while smurfing.

There's been a couple of times they've both been online at the same time and argued with someone and basicly said the same thing but every time Captain obvious made his post look stupid while dog had much nicer posts. I'd expect a smurf to know how to post decently.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 20:18 GMT
#1812
dude what are you saying
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:20 GMT
#1813
ok if I dont see a couple retard points in LSB Banking column after that then we know hes faking reads.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 13 2014 20:21 GMT
#1814
On January 14 2014 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
[12:15] <VisceraEyes> Blazinghand you are so cool
[12:16] <Blazinghand> Yes I am
[12:16] <ViscerEyes> How do I be cool like you. i've always wanted to be you. i respect you so much
[12:15] <Blazinghand> well, yamato77 is probably scum. let's see how he responds to my most recent post addressing him.

you're also bad if you actually think I'm mafia

another reason to kill you
Writer@WriterYamato
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 20:22 GMT
#1815
On January 14 2014 05:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
dude what are you saying

me?

I don't have have an issue with him smurfing
I have an issue with him being someone smurfs but still doesn't know how to have a good thread presence.

I usually give newbies an easier time on that and don't consider it as critically but he's not. That's what I've been saying.

Coag made it sound I want him dead because he's a smurf which isn't the case.
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 13 2014 20:25 GMT
#1816
On January 14 2014 05:22 LSB Banking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
dude what are you saying

me?

I don't have have an issue with him smurfing
I have an issue with him being someone smurfs but still doesn't know how to have a good thread presence.

I usually give newbies an easier time on that and don't consider it as critically but he's not. That's what I've been saying.

Coag made it sound I want him dead because he's a smurf which isn't the case.


there are many players in this game who don't have good thread presence who should know better. what about them?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#1817
On January 14 2014 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
[12:15] <VisceraEyes> Blazinghand you are so cool
[12:16] <Blazinghand> Yes I am
[12:16] <ViscerEyes> How do I be cool like you. i've always wanted to be you. i respect you so much
[12:15] <Blazinghand> well, yamato77 is probably scum. let's see how he responds to my most recent post addressing him.

you're also bad if you actually think I'm mafia

another reason to kill you


while I agree with you that Blazinghand and Hopeless1der have proved themselves two of the worst players on the forum through this game and I would wholeheartedly agree with killing them both just so that they'd stop posting there are better players to go after.
Wow
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
January 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#1818
On January 14 2014 05:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:22 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:18 thrawn2112 wrote:
dude what are you saying

me?

I don't have have an issue with him smurfing
I have an issue with him being someone smurfs but still doesn't know how to have a good thread presence.

I usually give newbies an easier time on that and don't consider it as critically but he's not. That's what I've been saying.

Coag made it sound I want him dead because he's a smurf which isn't the case.


there are many players in this game who don't have good thread presence who should know better. what about them?

I know that they're usually like that
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#1819
On January 14 2014 05:11 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:08 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:58 LSB Banking wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 14 2014 04:45 LSB Banking wrote:
Okay I'll just post the updated version of the summary. Yes I'm aware I'd usually want to talk you through this in detail and I should be the one engaging you and talking about why I think whatever way I think but I simply don't have the time to do that with the replacement and it almost being D2 already, so I'll do what I can to get as much info into you to catch up a little.

+ Show Spoiler [updated pic] +
[image loading]

Feel free to ask about anything. I can link the entire thing again but haven't figured out how to make the links working in one go so I'd rather fix it on a case by case basis if someone, for example, were to ask "hey how do you get to X being on Y points"
There's a couple of people in there I don't feel comfortable reading. I somewhat like Mig but that's a gut feeling so no points for him because so few posts. I don't know what to make of koshi and vayne. BC and chin have barely posted.

Also I don't bite. rayne and marv are the only ones I've been talking to so far. Rayne the only one post catching up.
It's been rumored that I'm on irc right now if someone wants to talk.

I'm not scum, so at least that much is inaccurate. The rest is boring.

I told rayne I'd rather not lynch you tomorrow because I usually have more different reads on you than than fingers on both of my hands combined throughout a game if that makes you happy.

I like it better than being listed as your second best scumread, that's for sure.

I've also been told that DrH just likes to be this Savior-of-Mafia preachery kind of guy who tells people how mafia should be played while not doing a thing himself and not doing what he suggested himself so I don't think I'd try to get him lynched right now either.

More likely to go after Captain Obvious, especially considering that he's a smurf.

Obviously assuming I make it past this night and blahblah.


can we lynch this guy for smurfing with shit logic?


u made it sound like smurfing was an issue not me buddy.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 13 2014 20:27 GMT
#1820
On January 14 2014 05:26 suchdoge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 05:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 14 2014 05:07 Blazinghand wrote:
[12:15] <VisceraEyes> Blazinghand you are so cool
[12:16] <Blazinghand> Yes I am
[12:16] <ViscerEyes> How do I be cool like you. i've always wanted to be you. i respect you so much
[12:15] <Blazinghand> well, yamato77 is probably scum. let's see how he responds to my most recent post addressing him.

you're also bad if you actually think I'm mafia

another reason to kill you


while I agree with you that Blazinghand and Hopeless1der have proved themselves two of the worst players on the forum through this game and I would wholeheartedly agree with killing them both just so that they'd stop posting there are better players to go after.

Not necessarily. I have strong reasons to assume they are not masons at all, which makes them mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech2
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 549
910 492
Hyuk 283
Soma 143
Dewaltoss 76
Light 74
Killer 67
Yoon 51
Shinee 50
Mind 33
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 31
Bale 23
ZergMaN 22
sorry 21
yabsab 19
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2230
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1370
ceh9631
XBOCT343
Mew2King144
ArmadaUGS44
DeMusliM18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• LUISG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Jankos1238
• Stunt507
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 56m
Stellar Fest
3h 56m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.