• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8119 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 310

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 308 309 310 311 312 423 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 08:41 GMT
#6181
I'm stuck

On one hand I want kush lynchedon the other
I want to know what's going on with this Carl lantern crap

Sigh. Thread is at a standstill. This really needs to be resolved asap


Koshi,
Why so secretive about the invention? U haven't been this way with the others?

I don't care who has it. I just want to why it's going to help us.

Considering I was shot over u, I think this information is pertinent.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 08:46 GMT
#6182
Meh, I could just say it but crown get fucked in ass because I said something. So let's just wait. Fact it that pushing scum today will be more rewarding.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 08:50 GMT
#6183
On December 11 2013 17:46 Koshi wrote:
Meh, I could just say it but crown get fucked in ass because I said something. So let's just wait. Fact it that pushing scum today will be more rewarding.

But u aren't pushing anything?

The Carl situation aside, where are u on kush.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 08:57 GMT
#6184
I don't know yet. Kush is quite active without pushing things forward. It is alarming that he hasn't have hard scumreads yet and his townreads keep going from town ->maybe scum ->town.

But I am rereading everything today.

atm stuck at stearing at this.
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 02 2013 19:12 Kurumi wrote:
Koshi [2][1] Viktor
Kurumi [4][6] Big Bad Wolf
VisceraEyes [5][4] Lux
jcarlsoniv [9][3]
Mig [12][1] Urgot?
JonnyLaw [14[11]
Risen [15][15]
StorrZerg [23][23]
geript [24][24] Warwick? -> VT?
austinmcc [6][3]
Meapak_Ziphh [6][14]
Sandroba Fiora?
Kenpachi[8][15] VT?
Rean [16][2] ?->VT
bumatlarge [16][12] Tryndamere?
BloddyC0bbler [17][5] Janna?
justanothertownie
marvellosity [7][2]
gtrsrs [7][11] Kha'Zix -> VT
OdinOfPergo [7][16] Karma -> VT
Mocsta [1][5] ? ->VT
supersoft [1][30]
Oatsmaster [1][1] Cho'Gath ->VT
raynpelikoneet [1][1] Shen
Last because no numbers sent?
kushm4sta
ticklishmusic Taric
Roffles
Coagulation
jaybrundage [Tabbz] Ezreal?
LSB -> Tryndamere

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 02 2013 22:33 Koshi wrote:
Ok I am going to make the assumption that scum didn't pick 2 the same numbers. marv recently said I always make great assumptions so I don't see why I shouldn't do it this game. (there might be something untrue in last sentence)

Out of the 7 pickers there will be 2 townies at least.
marvellosity [7][2]
gtrsrs [7][11]
OdinOfPergo [7][16]

Out of the 1 pickers there will be at least 3 townies. With rayn claiming to pick 1,1
Mocsta [1][5]
supersoft [1][30]
Oatsmaster [1][1] Cho'Gath
raynpelikoneet [1][1] Shen

Probably 1 town:
BloddyC0bbler [17][5]
justanothertownie [17][20]

austinmcc [6][3]
Meapak_Ziphh [6][14]

Sandroba Fiora [8][?]
Kenpachi[8][15]

Rean [16][2]
bumatlarge [16][12]


Also bonus assumptions is that there are at least 2 scummers that didn't send in numbers and that hosts changed players so fast because scummers were being whiny bitches in scum QT.
kushm4sta
ticklishmusic
Roffles
Coagulation
jaybrundage
LSB

You think it is already handy to look into the picks? It is extremely unlikely scummers would pick number 1 twice right? Unless they thought they would be the first to pick after all single numbers. I didn't know if you picked a number 3 times you had to go under all the numbers that were picked twice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 09:08 GMT
#6185
I had no idea about that draft move on 3 times.

Whilst I think it's highly unlikely scum would choose the same first number for obvious tactical reasons.. I wouldn't call someone town due to double picks either.

Regardless I think with 300pages scum is definitely present

I.e. sure, if u want to reduce candidates to filter, this might work... But I dont think it's worthwhile scumhunting solely off these type of theories, if at all.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 11 2013 09:23 GMT
#6186
§ 1 Check

Oats is a meleeminion
JB is a tankminion

__________________________________________

§ 2 Rean

Rean most likely got killed by fubas ultimate. Can't imagine that the scumteam targeted him.

__________________________________________

§ 3 ticklish

rip ticklish :-(
he probably got killed by a female champion, we had Fiora/Karma/Lux/anni (Jat?)
Well it's unlikely sandroba did it and VE didn't do it either.
Jat used his power at daytime as far as i remember?!
Risen should fullclaim all his abilities. In game Karma has a pretty strong damagespell

I checked Oats and JB they are clean.
That makes JL, gtrsrs, Roffels, Kush, Mocsta possible liars. If JL isn't some female hero, we must kill gtrsrs/Roffels next.

__________________________________________

§ 4 damage

I recieved 50 damage by some VT.

__________________________________________

§ 5 Viscera and his checks

VEs really incriminates Onegu and jcarlsoniv. Since he didn't check anyone at night because of his lazer and was under serious suspicion and in danger of getting lynched soon.
Why would a scumteam kill him under these circumstances.
>>> Jcarl has some explaining to do. This lantern to JayB doesn't convince me. Same applys for his ult-usage.

__________________________________________

§ 6 Meapak

I thought about MZs abilitie claim.
Rean rised the point that heros like Mundo and Ahri have their ultimate as their first abilitie. That is true, but still:
Everyone had his ultimate so far!
Plus this 3 way nimbus strike seems extremely fake now that we know the other abilites of other people.
I want MZ to claim what his ultimate does. I don't buy he doesn't have it.

__________________________________________

§ 7 Conclusion

MZ, Jcar, JayB under heaviest suspicion.

JL should be finished of by Jat and myself today.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 11 2013 09:30 GMT
#6187
Now that invention Koshi... Can we trust this thing? I mean you invented something that says you're innocent child -_-
not really the most plausible thing...
Does it do more or is the only "use" of this thing to "confirm" your own ass?
wouldn't it be much easier to confirm yourself with useful inventions?
Oh man Koshi, you're giving me a hard time here
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 09:32 GMT
#6188
:D The name has nothing to do with the invention. I wanted to make a joke but failed. I truly hope that a certain guy received my item and activates it.
I had a good night of sleep.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
December 11 2013 09:33 GMT
#6189
Okay, good!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 09:55 GMT
#6190
I would also love we don't question MZ about his ulti or his clones anymore. Let's just assume he is telling the thruth, he was way too eager to talk about it yesterday anyway. The guy made 20 posts yesterday and here is a compilation of MZ giving reads and pushing his reads:
On December 11 2013 10:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I think koshi is scum, I think LSB is scum, and I think gtrsrs is scum.

On December 11 2013 10:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
@mig: personally I want koshi gone since the longer the game goes on the stronger a scum inventor becomes.

However I'd equally be down for an LSB lynch and I could probably write a stronger case on him.

MZ claims that he has been pushing his reads and that he isn't a useless townie at all. I dare you to read his filter and give me reasoning for his pushed reads.
Koshi:
roffles:
gtrsrs:
LSB:
You will be disappointed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 10:01 GMT
#6191
But I really need to stop focussing on MZ. We can lynch more scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#6192
Same applies to kush regarding me.

Where da Fark is jcarl though... Guess American time so hopefully we get something in 4 to 6 hrs
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 10:45 GMT
#6193
So I don't even know if my power works on scum KP but i need to believe it does because otherwise i am useless as fuck. The role is bullshit if that's the case. What's the point of drawing some shitty 50-100 KP onto yourself? The role would be "you can BLOCK 1/20 of the nightkill". wow.. so useful.. rofl :D

That being said could the VT who hit me & Risen claim?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 10:46 GMT
#6194
Actually never fucking mind. We took 25 dmg each so Risen didn't actually shied us.
I don't see any other possibility.
##Vote: Risen
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 10:48 GMT
#6195
rayn, VE died and I still don't think you are scum really. How crazy is that? So let's be friends. I shall pinky promise to you and only you that I am town.

Are you sure that MZ is not scum? Because. Today. Scums needs to die.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 10:48 GMT
#6196
I am sure Risen is scum because he did not shield us.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 11 2013 10:50 GMT
#6197
On December 11 2013 19:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am sure Risen is scum because he did not shield us.

I had feels that Risen was scum on Day 1.
But I got 50 damage D1 when you shielded me.
Also I wasn't RB so maybe Risen was RB?

Just trowing some ideas out there.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 10:52 GMT
#6198
Wait.. I dunno how this makes sense. Why the fuck would we take 25 dmg?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 11 2013 10:52 GMT
#6199
So we got either hit by 325 dmg or Risen is lying.
If there is a VT who hit us please claim.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 11 2013 10:56 GMT
#6200
Rayn, who did you taunt?
Prev 1 308 309 310 311 312 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE166
ProTech153
Nina 143
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13822
Artosis 650
PianO 32
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
canceldota134
League of Legends
Doublelift4142
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Other Games
summit1g6494
shahzam578
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0340
Maynarde91
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.