• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 25 2013 00:45 GMT
#1701
7
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 25 2013 00:45 GMT
#1702
On November 24 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
TL;DR
1. He expects other players to play townier than him and is holding them to a higher standard
2. He contradicts himself- a lot. He's even contradicted himself in the same post.
3. He has tunneled Mocsta the whole game, and has only attacked four people, two of which he has only mentioned a few times (Rean and Bereft)
4. His posts and cases wreak to me of only trying to gain credit for scum hunting and not actually getting people lynched
.


I read your case Cora. Honestly the only point I thought was really solid was the one concerning his suspicious change of reads on rayn. Also some of the points have been invalidated.

In response to your TL;DR
1) decent point but definitely not a damning scumtell. He may have just been pressed for time yesterday
2) I actually quite like his analysis of Mocsta's post restriction and how Mocsta handled it. I think it's some interesting analysis and is valid.
3) Why is only attacking 4 people a scumtell? Also I don't think tunneling one player the entire game is a scumtell as long as he is doing his damndest to get that player lynched, and still considers other possibilities (such as Bereft). Yesterday he wasn't but today he is.
4) Feels like he's trying to get Mocsta lynched today.

Honestly I don't feel the case on Onegu was ever THAT strong and it has been partially invalidated by his contributions today.

The majority of my problem with Onegu was that he didn't seem to care about the lynch yesterday. But he does seem to care today, and JJD seems to care even less both days than Onegu did yesterday.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 00:45 GMT
#1703
On November 25 2013 09:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:42 Aquanim wrote:
@Alakaslam: Just so you know, you're replacing into a slot I really wanted to lynch. I'll try and give you time to read the game and make your own reads - I'd really appreciate it if you post your thoughts long enough before the lynch I can think about them.

Ok. I filtered myself and found out, and also see that deadline is soon.

If I get lynched, well rean gets lynched but I can't possibly be rightly useful to town until later. We are at 80 pages, that will take me about a day, assuming I basically quit the other game. So levy the accusations against me and your current reads so I can not get modkilled right after replacing- and not have it be useless by voting no lynch or some such thing.

Why is who up. Act like I just read my own filter (rean), and therefore know little about anyone.


I'll oblige:

Onegu: + Show Spoiler +
On November 24 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
Why Onegu is scum and needs to die:

I'm just going to go through Onegu's filter and point out the scummy posts that he has made. Mocsta was kind of right when he says that no one has tried to push a lynch, so I'm going to try and rectify that.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 20:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:50 Rean wrote:
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.



Couldn't agree more. Also, don't shit up the thread with useless spam like the LXIII game please. I tried keeping up but the amount of shit posts just trolling/making useless jokes/comments is unbearable and makes it impossible to tell low-laying scum from trolling townies. If anyone goes around posting stupid oneliners without saying anything meaningful they have my vote >.>



Reans first post into the thread and it just fakes activity. He doesnt say what he agrees with and there are multiple things to agree with, does he agree with all or only some he, never actually says what points he agrees with. This is a very scummy first post.


Also if mocsta didnt retract his post limit on himself I was going to call him scum, but he did and I am ok with it for now. I do want to point out he only takes it after cora points out his spam. But unlike cora I thought it was scummy, because it was a easy way to avoid conversation. The was one more post from mocsta I didnt like will find it in moment it was post 4or 5 where he gives 3 scum reads with no reason and then says half the thread hasnt posted so his reads can change.

Coras case on Sciberia is terribad and scummy.

Anyway rean is really scumm though.


Sorry Im at the mall but when I am home I will catchup on both of my games and be up late playing. Ill be checking in periodicly while Im at the mall though.



This is basically his entry post and it doesn't accomplish very much. He kind of makes a stretch when he says that Rean did not point out what he agreed with on my post. I feel that it is because he didn't read the entirety of Rean's post. He then talks about calling Mocsta scum based on a decision he made before he knew whether he was scum or town (Mocsta made his self-imposed post limit pre-game). It's just a play to look like he is analyzing the game when in fact he isn't.

After that, he calls my case "terribad and scummy" yet refuses to say why. Didn't he just say that Rean was "really scummy" for not explaining what he liked about my post? He literally just contradicted himself in the same post. Why does he hold Rean to a higher standard than himself?

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 21:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 16:20 Mocsta wrote:
Anyways, I don't want to drown the thread so gonna take a chill pill and re-read again.

Important things for everyone to know:

As town:
- Corazon is a highly emotional player. From my experiences he doesn't give up - even though he says he will (when tunneled by scum)
- Sciberbia (as I have played with him) is a highly analytical player
- Aquanim is a straight-shooter thinker. He *abhors* trolling/spam; and is a pretty effective communicator. I take him to be a head-strong guy that *should* be injecting his thoughts into the thread without provocation

- Thrawn I don't have meta on and don't care, his thoughts align too much with mine.

The others no idea.



Really? You dont know me yet?

On November 20 2013 21:12 Onegu wrote:
I dont like mocstas thread pressance attitude, something seems off about his thread captianism to me, like its almost forced. Its almost like he puts a post restiction on himself pregame, game starts he keeps it up, gets called out for it says Im not going to keep it, and then becomes thread captain in a way that doesnt feel natural to me....

Im not a huge fan on the aquanim case either Ill dig into it more in a bit.


Wait, didn't he say that he is ok with Mocsta giving up his post limit? Why is he not ok with it now? Also, he just yelled at Mocsta for calling him scum for playing exactly like he does every game. Why is he using that as a way to attack Mocsta? He contradicts himself for the second time in the first 5 posts in his filter. He's holding other players to a higher standard than himself. That's not a townie mindset.

He then has that really messed-up post where he quotes Mocsta's filter and I don't even know.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 03:59 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:52 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 03:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nah thrawn you are making things up.
Onegu what the hell are you doing?

Hes scum claiming.

Its impossible for anyone that played with me in Mafia LXIII to think i am scum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434275&user=Mocsta
for any doubters



Dont talk about ongoing games.


Two can play at the nitpicking thing. This post is really useless and doesn't go anywhere. A townie would not worry about enforcing the rules and would have not posted this. This goes in line with the fact that his scum read on Mocsta is not really based on anything. He continues on this tunnel without any reasoning and without any proof that Mocsta is scum other than the fact that Mocsta likes to post a lot.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2013 16:40 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 15:32 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 15:27 Onegu wrote:
Rayn my gut is getting a little tingle from you as I am reading...

@Onegu
Could you explain this further? Do you think he's scum, or are you just happy to see him?


Yes somewhat scummy but I cant point to anything yet just a gut feeling, but these gut feelings on rayn have been correct alot of the time. I am slowly reading the thread while getting ready to go out


This post shows his feelings on Rayn. He thinks that Rayn is scummy due to a "gut feeling". It's not very good reasoning but I would not have been critical of this had he stayed neutral on the Rayn lynch. Yet:

+ Show Spoiler +
[Note: This is from his giant list of reads where he votes for Mocsta. I didn't want to copy the whole list.]

Calls out posts not needed to be called out like aqua not voteing his top scum read

Rayn calling me scum but not looking at past mini games, his meta reads on me are so bad

Doesnt look like he believes his case on aqua, harping the same point over and over when that point isnt scummy

The post where rayn calls out aqua for his spicydinosaur post was really good

Then he somewhat defemds me, but uses correct meta

Calls out sciberia, I like this post as town,

Calls out bereft also like but I disagree

Disagree with almost all of his reads, but post where he calls out mocsta for my meta was good

Post on if him and Jamp are both scum then lynch jamp first is actually townie for rayn, but not anyone else

Calls out mocsta for the cora vote to consolidate as its townie post town points

Unless is trying to do what I did in WC as scum which I dont see he really is town

Rayn saying those are scumclaims, wrong, but from a town rayn


Wait what? Didn't he just say that his "gut" thought that Rayn was scum? He contradicted himself again! To be honest, this looks like at first he made a decision to follow thread sentiment and have suspicion, then changed his mind when he realized that Rayn had a very good chance of being lynched.

Onegu continues to blame Mocsta for the Rayn lynch and continue on his un-justified tunnel in an effort to look like he has scum hunting. Other than his list post, he hasn't mentioned anyone outside of myself, Rean (only 1 or 2 times), and Mocsta. He has an agenda to get Mocsta lynched. One could theorycraft and say that Onegu was trying to capitalize off the Rayn lynch and get Mocsta to be lynched D2 to not have to waste a kill on him.

I'm not going to talk about much else in his filter. His case on Bereft seems like an attempt to scum-hunt after it was made obvious that Mocsta wasn't going to get lynched. I don't even think Onegu believes in his own case- he doesn't even vote Bereft. His filter dive consists of taking a few of Bereft's posts and making one-line analysis of them. It's not in-depth and I don't think that he wants Bereft to be lynched- he just wants the credit of making a case for the first time in the game.

TL;DR
1. He expects other players to play townier than him and is holding them to a higher standard
2. He contradicts himself- a lot. He's even contradicted himself in the same post.
3. He has tunneled Mocsta the whole game, and has only attacked four people, two of which he has only mentioned a few times (Rean and Bereft)
4. His posts and cases wreak to me of only trying to gain credit for scum hunting and not actually getting people lynched

There are other points that I have mentioned before in my filter (such as his activity and the fact that he really doesn't care about who gets lynched), but I think this should be enough to warrant his lynching today.

I would vote for him now but my vote is already on him. Feel free to ask me questions.

Most of this is true but I think the part after the second quote was me misreading. Most of this is still pretty good evidence IMO.


Holyflare: Holyflare claimed doctor N1 for absolutely no reason and said that he saved Thrawn. He replaced in late D1 and has not done much. His excuse? His doctor claim obviously means he is town (it's not an excuse).

Mocsta: Basically the fact that his votes gone through Onegu, Sciberia, and JJD in very rapid succession. He is all over the place with a lot of his reads.

JJD: I'm not entirely sure. Something about his Rayn vote and tunneling me.

Jampi (Chezinu): Jampi has been non-existant the whole game and would probably be the unanimous wagon if he had not been replaced and forced us to talk about other people.

Rean (You): Rean's filter is short and according to Aqua he gave very little of his own opinions and some other stuff. Ask Aqua about the Rean case.


This is appreciated, and rean's filter is short is like saying an ant is small. He is Rayne inverse. Which is quite bad.

Give chezzy and me a day to make acquaintance, and awaken the powers that slumber within caves, such that the war of the trolls shall declare the victorious town. (Let Chezinu catch up it is only fair- let me too please same reason. I assume that is why we aren't up for lynch yet.)

Jar jar drinks: VOTING FOR RAYNE- no stfu ppl. That isn't alignment indicative. It IS NOT.

Mocsta: ok. Well, I ask: if town always knew what was up town would win every game. However, is there incoherence on an unusual level?

Holyflare: ummm...

Well I have claimed tracker day one so not much comment yet. Trying to avoid hissyfit bias too, we are in two games now...

And ONEGU: most useful part of your post. Time to look closer! I may "sheep" you, but I want to see what is up from others plz kthx


Hi, I r chez. Did you obtain summary of what is going on? I only got sighs...

For shame, friends. I would expect it of the enemy.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:46 GMT
#1704
Did anybody else notice that about halfway through Onegu's case on Bereft he starts talking to Bereft instead of about Bereft? It's a shitty kind of scumtell but it's my experience that scum are more likely to try to convince their targets that they are scum, rather than to convince the rest of the thread their target is scum.

(This is the same problem I have with JarJar's posts re. the Rayn lynch, by the way.)

That is the part of the case where Onegu is talking about what Bereft said about Onegu which partly explains it - but I don't think that Bereft's posts were particularly intended to be answered by Onegu.

I could do with some comments on this observation (aka tell me if I'm full of shit, I'm starting to dig deep into the BS now).
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 00:47 GMT
#1705
On November 25 2013 09:45 Holyflare wrote:
7

Congratulations, I've played 5 games with him and co-hosted 2 other games he played in. The only difference is that I've been paying attention to the thread and you haven't. So I think my read is better and right.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 00:48 GMT
#1706
Wait what. You're saying you've played seven games with Mocsta? Which ones?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 00:50 GMT
#1707
On November 25 2013 09:45 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
TL;DR
1. He expects other players to play townier than him and is holding them to a higher standard
2. He contradicts himself- a lot. He's even contradicted himself in the same post.
3. He has tunneled Mocsta the whole game, and has only attacked four people, two of which he has only mentioned a few times (Rean and Bereft)
4. His posts and cases wreak to me of only trying to gain credit for scum hunting and not actually getting people lynched
.


I read your case Cora. Honestly the only point I thought was really solid was the one concerning his suspicious change of reads on rayn. Also some of the points have been invalidated.

In response to your TL;DR
1) decent point but definitely not a damning scumtell. He may have just been pressed for time yesterday
2) I actually quite like his analysis of Mocsta's post restriction and how Mocsta handled it. I think it's some interesting analysis and is valid.
3) Why is only attacking 4 people a scumtell? Also I don't think tunneling one player the entire game is a scumtell as long as he is doing his damndest to get that player lynched, and still considers other possibilities (such as Bereft). Yesterday he wasn't but today he is.
4) Feels like he's trying to get Mocsta lynched today.

Honestly I don't feel the case on Onegu was ever THAT strong and it has been partially invalidated by his contributions today.

The majority of my problem with Onegu was that he didn't seem to care about the lynch yesterday. But he does seem to care today, and JJD seems to care even less both days than Onegu did yesterday.


1)That point was also based around the first post I quoted.
2)He also contradicts himself in his first post as well.
3)His scum-hunting has consisted of calling Mocsta scum for being Mocsta and giving a very weak case on Bereft
4)Only took him 40 or so hours of him talking about how Mocsta was scum WHILE giving a case on bereft. It took so much prodding from me to get him to vote.

The case has only been partially invalidated (like 70% of this case is still valid) and the stuff from D1 you talked about should fill in for that and still make him a good lynch choice today.
Grubby's #1 Fan
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 25 2013 00:51 GMT
#1708
I read the game Bereft mentioned and it makes me feel less sure about JJD. Still, even if he was on his phone last night I really can't understand how he couldn't give a little more of his opinion on the discussion. In the previous game at least he changed his vote and gave a reason why.

Also, can anybody tell me who he wants to lynch today? Read his filter since D2 started. He is playing super super passively and not pushing anything at all. At least Onegu is making some proactive moves, reading filters, writing some cases.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 00:52 GMT
#1709
Quick breather.

Note both scibs and I thought onegu was scum
And both scibs and I think onegu is genuine about wanting to lynch me, thus think he is town

Regarding jarjar
Last night I didn't read his day2

Does anyone know what his top scum reads are and why?
Has he actually pushed anything, or has just gotten into dialogue with holyflare about claiming?

If the above is no and yes, that will indicate he has no care for this lynch and is a good candidate for consolidation
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 00:53 GMT
#1710
On Novem 09:45 Holyflare wrote:
7

???

I played with you in hogwarts as town
Mafia lxii as scum
And this game

I think I hosted/coaches a game you played in too
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 25 2013 00:55 GMT
#1711
HF is full of shit, lynch him!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 00:56 GMT
#1712
On November 25 2013 09:55 Bereft wrote:
HF is full of shit, lynch him!!!

No let's lynch Onegu and HF's claim will either damn him or confirm him
Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 25 2013 00:56 GMT
#1713
My Internet has been going in and out. It just came on so I'm letting you know before I get back into vote counts. The night post might be late if my service goes out again. Thank you for your patience.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 25 2013 00:59 GMT
#1714
##Vote: JJD

i like this vote better than Onegu (sorry Cora). i've reread JJD's filter and the below 2 posts are pretty bad.

On November 23 2013 12:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
The only reason scum wouldn't shoot is if Holyflare is scum and is looking for cred for his doc claim. Which is such a huge stretch and makes no sense for several reasons that I don't think we need to entertain it.

So I think we should all just assume that scum attack was foiled. Whether or not it was a HF heal or something else, we can't be sure. HF made his claim 17 minutes before the deadline. More than enough time for scum to change it's target.

So I think the shooter was roleblocked. I think we should discuss a potential roleclaim from anyone w/ a roleblocking role. Would love to hear opinions on it.

And Holy, can u post ur flavor please?

On November 24 2013 12:04 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story.
Don't make it like I'm asking people to just roleclaim their role. I think it would be unlikely to have 2 docs so I asked cora to claim doc if that's the reason he hasn't bought the claim from the begining. Trading a doc claim to catch scum is worth it. Especially if scum probably would suspect him (which they would).

Saying that I "asked other people to claim" is a lie. I asked ONE person to conditionally claim.

Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 25 2013 01:01 GMT
#1715
if you, thrawn, aqua, scib all prefer onegu to JJD, i'll switch, but i am more comfortable with this.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:03 GMT
#1716
I've had a thought and I'd like to hear your opinions on this subject.

Is it truly plausible that NONE of the initial five on Rayn (Mocsta, Thrawn, myself, Bereft and JJD) were scum? Not so much in the sense of "could a townie want to lynch Rayn" (because clearly we did) but more in the sense of "would scum be comfortable with none of them on the currently going wagon".

I wanted to believe this was plausible because I don't like Rayn. But in hindsight I'm beginning to suspect it's not, and since I have a clear town read on everyone bar JJD on that list...
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:03 GMT
#1717
I can't remember which of Bereft and JJD voted first, lemee go check.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 25 2013 01:03 GMT
#1718
On November 25 2013 08:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
Speaking of JJD's agenda, what is it? What has he done during D2? He has thrown suspicion on you and mocsta but he hasn't pushed either of those lynches.

Yeah, my day 2 has not been good. I've already defended my weekend activity. But it's not just that. I don't like ANY of the cases I've seen. You say I've thrown suspicion on cora and and mocsta but haven't pushed the cases. I wasn't intending to throw suspicion, I was just trying to find scum because I don't have many scumreads right now.

Which is why I want to vote for the Jampi or Rean slot. Preferably Rean. I don't have all that much on them but I already posted my case on Rean. We were all ready to vote him out yesterday when rayn blew up. Has anything changed?

##Vote: Alakaslam
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 25 2013 01:06 GMT
#1719
Basic Vote Count


Bereft (0): thrawn2112
Rean Alakaslam (1): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks
jampidampi Chezinu (0): Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (3): cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Aquanim, thrawn2112, cDgCorazon, Chezinu
JarJarDrinks (2): cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Aquanim, Mocsta, thrawn2112, Bereft
sciberbia (0): Mocsta, Chezinu
Holyflare (0): Bereft, Aquanim
Mocsta (2): Bereft, Onegu, Holyflare
Thrawn2112 (0): cDgCorazon

Not Voting (3): Alakaslam, Mocsta, thrawn2112



No one is currently set to be lynched.

11 players alive means 6 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:06 GMT
#1720
On November 25 2013 10:03 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
Speaking of JJD's agenda, what is it? What has he done during D2? He has thrown suspicion on you and mocsta but he hasn't pushed either of those lynches.

Yeah, my day 2 has not been good. I've already defended my weekend activity. But it's not just that. I don't like ANY of the cases I've seen. You say I've thrown suspicion on cora and and mocsta but haven't pushed the cases. I wasn't intending to throw suspicion, I was just trying to find scum because I don't have many scumreads right now.

Which is why I want to vote for the Jampi or Rean slot. Preferably Rean. I don't have all that much on them but I already posted my case on Rean. We were all ready to vote him out yesterday when rayn blew up. Has anything changed?

##Vote: Alakaslam

Explain why you don't like:
  • The case on Onegu
  • The case Onegu made on Bereft
  • The case Onegu made on Mocsta
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 20m
Stellar Fest
22h 20m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.