• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:31 GMT
#1741
I want to double lynch Onegu and JJD and I want to vig chezinu......

JJD has no scumreads.... and is throwing away a vote on a replacement slot...
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:33 GMT
#1742
On November 25 2013 10:31 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:03 Aquanim wrote:
I've had a thought and I'd like to hear your opinions on this subject.

+ Show Spoiler +

Is it truly plausible that NONE of the initial five on Rayn (Mocsta, Thrawn, myself, Bereft and JJD) were scum? Not so much in the sense of "could a townie want to lynch Rayn" (because clearly we did) but more in the sense of "would scum be comfortable with none of them on the currently going wagon".

I wanted to believe this was plausible because I don't like Rayn. But in hindsight I'm beginning to suspect it's not, and since I have a clear town read on everyone bar JJD on that list...


@Aquanim
I honestly wouldn't consider this a tell. This line of thinking just requires too many assumptions to make analysis on. Even naming any 3 players in this game town I could probably only do with 70% confidence.

I suppose that's fair from your perspective. I'm very, very sure about Mocsta, Thrawn and Bereft, personally.


Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:03 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:31 thrawn2112 wrote:
Speaking of JJD's agenda, what is it? What has he done during D2? He has thrown suspicion on you and mocsta but he hasn't pushed either of those lynches.

Yeah, my day 2 has not been good. I've already defended my weekend activity. But it's not just that. I don't like ANY of the cases I've seen. You say I've thrown suspicion on cora and and mocsta but haven't pushed the cases. I wasn't intending to throw suspicion, I was just trying to find scum because I don't have many scumreads right now.

Which is why I want to vote for the Jampi or Rean slot. Preferably Rean. I don't have all that much on them but I already posted my case on Rean. We were all ready to vote him out yesterday when rayn blew up. Has anything changed?

##Vote: Alakaslam


This thought process does not seem townie to me. He didn't like any of the cases in the thread, so therefore lynch a lurker? I dunno. I think the natural townie response when you don't like any of the current cases is to go find scum yourself. There is plenty to go on. Am I really asking too much for him to have one good scumread?

This is why I want to see exactly why he doesn't "like ANY of the cases" he's seen.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 01:34 GMT
#1743
Ok

Can anyone please look at the questions I proposed like one or two posts ago about jjd

I actually don't have enough time to filter dive so can't verify.


If those answers are no and yes, I will support a consolidated vote on JJD
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:36 GMT
#1744
On November 25 2013 10:34 Mocsta wrote:
Ok

Can anyone please look at the questions I proposed like one or two posts ago about jjd

I actually don't have enough time to filter dive so can't verify.


If those answers are no and yes, I will support a consolidated vote on JJD

ok I'll get on it
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:36 GMT
#1745
On November 25 2013 10:31 sciberbia wrote:

This thought process does not seem townie to me. He didn't like any of the cases in the thread, so therefore lynch a lurker? I dunno. I think the natural townie response when you don't like any of the current cases is to go find scum yourself. There is plenty to go on. Am I really asking too much for him to have one good scumread?


To add to this it makes sense that he'd vote for mocsta, who he has spent time posting about this cycle. I am not suggesting that they are both scum but I am suggesting that it's weird that he doesn't want to join a wagon (however unlikely it is to succeed) over joining a wagon that definitely will not succeed. He's throwing away his vote.

##vote: JarJarDrinks

JarJar what is your read on mocsta?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:37 GMT
#1746
On November 25 2013 10:34 Mocsta wrote:
Ok

Can anyone please look at the questions I proposed like one or two posts ago about jjd

I actually don't have enough time to filter dive so can't verify.


If those answers are no and yes, I will support a consolidated vote on JJD


he just claimed that when he was talking to/at you and corazon earlier this cycle he wasn't pushing for your lynches because he didn't really have reads, but was trying to get them. he just now voted alakaslam.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 25 2013 01:38 GMT
#1747
@Mocsta
To answer your questions, JJD by his own admission doesn't really have any scumreads and hasn't really been pushing anything. He wants us to lynch a lurker for lack of a lynch he actually likes.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 01:39 GMT
#1748
On November 25 2013 07:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
While I think it is a great case Onegu (and your recent activity has earned my unvote), I'm worried that killing Mocsta will put the thread to a screeching halt like it has been for most of D2. Look how inactive the thread has been with Mocsta's limited time to play this weekend.

In my opinion, Mocsta is one of those players who will either:

a)get killed in the first 2-3 nights
or
b)be lynched due to his behavior

A town Mocsta is a really good asset for town. Scum will be looking to nightkill him ASAP and if they don't do that, then there is a good chance he is one of them.

I'm not disagreeing with you because of my read on your or your points in the case- I just disagree with the principle of lynching Mocsta right now.

Is there anyone outside of Mocsta/Bereft you would be ok with lynching?



My son cried so I woke up read the thread saw this and that cora basicly scum claimed here, then it goes from it was a great case, to it was a bad case just vote onegu.

And since you guys obv didnt read my case, maybe it is to long and you thought you would just get the jist of it let me tl;dr it for you fools.

Mocsta hasnt made a real case all game, his reads jump around all game without any reason given or BS.

NOW LOOK AT HIS REASON TO WANT TO LYNCH JAMP. Because jamp tunneled onto Aqua, but when rayn says that mocsta gives a meta reason that is town for jamp.

Uses the words scumslip for cora and scib, and scum claim for me. Then calls out HF for seeing scum slips.

Also when I make my notes, if its true he can lynch bereft that cycle, doesnt check when he thinks he is out of time, says if I am wrong its not malicious, to he leaves out the most important piece and Im scum for trying to make bereft look bad.

Is scum scum scum on rayn, then right before lynch switches to its a policy vote, then after lynch lies and says he didnt have rayn as scum but was afraid rayn wouldnt get a lynch through.
Try TL Mafia!!!
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:39 GMT
#1749
On November 25 2013 10:38 sciberbia wrote:
@Mocsta
To answer your questions, JJD by his own admission doesn't really have any scumreads and hasn't really been pushing anything. He wants us to lynch a lurker for lack of a lynch he actually likes.


to be fair he *did* like the rean lynch so this could be an extension of that.. but it's still a very unhelpful vote
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 01:40 GMT
#1750
If I "scum claimed" as I have been attested to do so about 15 times this game, why aren't you voting for me?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 01:40 GMT
#1751
Thanks guys for the feedback.
I feel as frantic with the rayyn lynch.

Whereas two cycles in a row he diesnt care.

Why is it that it's all the same people talking at this pivotal time.

I'm confident we are all town, and scum are letting us in fight with each other.

Yes, wagon of justice.

##vote: jarjardrinks

JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 25 2013 01:41 GMT
#1752
On November 25 2013 10:31 sciberbia wrote:
This thought process does not seem townie to me. He didn't like any of the cases in the thread, so therefore lynch a lurker? I dunno. I think the natural townie response when you don't like any of the current cases is to go find scum yourself.
Unless scum is all lurkers. I think it's a totally natural thought process that if all the active players are reading town to me that I'd want to lynch one of the lurkers.

And sorry but I just don't have the time to commit on the weekends. I don't really want to say that if you don't lynch me today then I'll be plenty active tomorrow because I know it sounds scummy but it's true. When I'm @ work is when I can commit alot of time.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 01:42 GMT
#1753
How many do we have on JJD/Onegu?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:43 GMT
#1754
On November 25 2013 09:52 Mocsta wrote:
Regarding jarjar
Last night I didn't read his day2

Does anyone know what his top scum reads are and why?

Well he wants to lynch the Rean slot for the same reasons as yesterday. No consideration of the fact that with a replacement we may be able to read the slot better. Still waiting on his reasons why he doesn't want to lynch Onegu or any of the other wagons going today.

Answer: We know who he wants to lynch but don't have any reasons which indicate he's actually thinking about it.


Has he actually pushed anything, or has just gotten into dialogue with holyflare about claiming?

Things JJD has talked about today:
- holyflare claim
- picked up some point I raised earlier about something corazon said, calls it a scumslip. I'd sketched this in already and then dropped it, no evidence of original thought from JJD here
- defends himself to thrawn; doesn't say much useful but thrawn's case was not really the kind of thing which can be argued against in the first place (not because it's good, just because it's mostly interpretation and feelings)
- a bit of suspicion thrown at Mocsta re. Mocsta's suspicions of him
- defending himself now

Answer: no real pushing.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 01:44 GMT
#1755
You all better vote me or mocsta.

And when you lynch me actually read the fucking case on mocsta, I stayed up until 5am writeing that thing and all of you dont even read it.

Also cora when he links shit for slam to read he didnt even link my mocsta case.

And I didnt cherrypick anything, read the damn case, then read mocsta filter and tell me what relevant info I left out.

Back to sleep

##lawlaiddown
Try TL Mafia!!!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:44 GMT
#1756
no longer interested in voting onegu today, need to think longer about whether he's sincere

##Unvote
##Vote: JarJarDrinks
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 01:45 GMT
#1757
On November 25 2013 10:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
If I "scum claimed" as I have been attested to do so about 15 times this game, why aren't you voting for me?



After mocsta your next dont worry.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:45 GMT
#1758
EBWOP: because my gut says this is sincerity.

+ Show Spoiler +
Onegu's fooled me before though. Which is why I need to think some more.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 01:46 GMT
#1759
Fine. Although Onegu just said I "scum slipped" and then says Mocsta is scum for calling out "scum slips", I'll consolidate.
##unvote:
##Vote: JJD


Grubby's #1 Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 25 2013 01:46 GMT
#1760
Well I am going to have to leave, I do hope to be more useful tomorrow. Please don't make me lose it!... I don't mind criticism however will not see till tomorrow.

##Vote: Jar Jar Drinks
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5m
OSC
3h 5m
Stellar Fest
3h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.