• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 25 2013 02:10 GMT
#1781
And now the wait x_x

I feel pretty optimistic about this - gonna feel amazing if he flips scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 25 2013 02:11 GMT
#1782
[QUOTE]On November 25 2013 10:49 Mocsta wrote:
What is more viable. A jjd lynch or no lynch??QUOTE]Don't Fn no-lynch. If you don't like my lynch then switch to Rean. Don't y'all wanna know what all that vote movement onto Rayn meant?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:12 GMT
#1783
On November 25 2013 11:11 JarJarDrinks wrote:


Your read on Onegu?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:13 GMT
#1784
If rean is scum. What do you expect the movement to mean?

This isbprob a good contribution if you flip town.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 02:17 GMT
#1785
On November 25 2013 10:46 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine. Although Onegu just said I "scum slipped" and then says Mocsta is scum for calling out "scum slips", I'll consolidate.
##unvote:
##Vote: JJD





Nope see you didnt read my case, mocsta uses scum slips then calls out HF for his use of "scum slips". How could you say my case was a great case when you didnt even read it?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 02:18 GMT
#1786
On November 25 2013 11:17 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:46 cDgCorazon wrote:
Fine. Although Onegu just said I "scum slipped" and then says Mocsta is scum for calling out "scum slips", I'll consolidate.
##unvote:
##Vote: JJD





Nope see you didnt read my case, mocsta uses scum slips then calls out HF for his use of "scum slips". How could you say my case was a great case when you didnt even read it?

I'd love to know where you are going with this.
Also good luck convincing the others tomorrow that I'm scum. It's not going to happen.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 02:19 GMT
#1787
On November 25 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
Onegu I read it and commented

It's a bad case and misses things I know that exist in my filter.

I do t thinkthe cherry picking was malicious. I actually believe you think I am scum.

You are as bad a lynch today as me.


Jjd even now shows no care. Just promises of activity. Does he truly read to you as town fighting for his life??



Show me what I missed then, I pulled out everytime you made a read, show me your jamp cases. Show me what I missed was relevant.
Try TL Mafia!!!
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 25 2013 02:21 GMT
#1788
On November 25 2013 11:12 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 11:11 JarJarDrinks wrote:


Your read on Onegu?
I already touched on this. Onegu and I were scumbuddies once. In that game he just kinda tried to blend in and not make too many waves. I don't think he'd go hardcore after moc (and some other people) like he has this game if he was scum. I've never once read Onegu as scummy this game.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:24 GMT
#1789
Onegu. I only have limited time and I don't think retorting post for post will change your read
Perhaps your issue is that you expect a case to precede a vote. I don't work that way, and neither do a lot of other players. By case i mean a full blown analysis.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:25 GMT
#1790
On November 25 2013 11:13 Mocsta wrote:
If rean is scum. What do you expect the movement to mean?

This isbprob a good contribution if you flip town.

For you jjd
30min till lynch. Please have a go at this one.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 25 2013 02:27 GMT
#1791
Basic Vote Count


Bereft (0): thrawn2112
Rean Alakaslam (1): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks
jampidampi Chezinu (0): Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (0): cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Aquanim, thrawn2112, cDgCorazon, Chezinu
JarJarDrinks (7): cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Aquanim, Mocsta, thrawn2112, Bereft, thrawn2112, Mocsta, Aquanim, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam
sciberbia (0): Mocsta, Chezinu
Holyflare (1): Bereft, Aquanim, Chezinu
Mocsta (2): Bereft, Onegu, Holyflare
Thrawn2112 (0): cDgCorazon

Not Voting (0):



JarJarDrinks is currently set to be lynched.

11 players alive means 6 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 02:32 GMT
#1792
This lynch is going to end badly, its my own damn fault, If I could push my scum reads becaus I myself are scummy, or say things clear enough where people will actually read the case.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 02:36 GMT
#1793
On November 25 2013 11:32 Onegu wrote:
This lynch is going to end badly, its my own damn fault, If I could push my scum reads becaus I myself are scummy, or say things clear enough where people will actually read the case.

You think JarJar is town? Why?

Even if it's PoE from your other scumreads there's got to be some reason why you think JJD is town.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:37 GMT
#1794
On November 25 2013 07:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
While I think it is a great case Onegu (and your recent activity has earned my unvote), I'm worried that killing Mocsta will put the thread to a screeching halt like it has been for most of D2. Look how inactive the thread has been with Mocsta's limited time to play this weekend.

In my opinion, Mocsta is one of those players who will either:

a)get killed in the first 2-3 nights
or
b)be lynched due to his behavior

A town Mocsta is a really good asset for town. Scum will be looking to nightkill him ASAP and if they don't do that, then there is a good chance he is one of them.

I'm not disagreeing with you because of my read on your or your points in the case- I just disagree with the principle of lynching Mocsta right now.

Is there anyone outside of Mocsta/Bereft you would be ok with lynching?

Mocsta already thinks I'm scum. I'm totes ready to OMGUS but I want to try and see why first.

Faugh. I went from harrowing to potentially harrowing. Let's check this out...

Onegu, enlighten me.

Did I think Rean was scum at this time? I wrote a lot of spiel on JJD last night and even voted him. So I find this comment out of place as an intro.

Thoughts?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:37 GMT
#1795
Slam filter btw.. because its not in the OP

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435582&user=alakaslam
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 02:38 GMT
#1796
On November 25 2013 11:24 Mocsta wrote:
Onegu. I only have limited time and I don't think retorting post for post will change your read
Perhaps your issue is that you expect a case to precede a vote. I don't work that way, and neither do a lot of other players. By case i mean a full blown analysis.



Thats all fine and good, but if you look at your reason for voteing jamp its the same reason rayn did and you defended him from rayn with meta that he was town.

Try TL Mafia!!!
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 25 2013 02:40 GMT
#1797
On November 25 2013 11:25 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 11:13 Mocsta wrote:
If rean is scum. What do you expect the movement to mean?

This isbprob a good contribution if you flip town.

For you jjd
30min till lynch. Please have a go at this one.


Well I know YOU don't want to hear it but I think that if Rean is Red then Thrawn probably is too. When pressure started to form on Rean, Thrawn tried real hard to get people on aqua. When that failed and it looked like Rean was headed toward the lynch, he totally 180ed:
On November 21 2013 07:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
rayn is aight for now. so is corazon and jarjar. ofc moc is conf town

i'll take any odds that there's a scum in aqua/rean and if it's only one of them it's 100% aqua. i reread rean and his play is way scummier than i remember thinking it was at the time i became convinced about aqua

everyone else is currently difficult to read

i will resume tryharding and using punctuation/capitalization when I return but for now this is lazy reads ver 1.0. i am very busy today and might not be able to post again till tomorrow (like at least + 12 hrs from now)

toodles


and then he changed his vote, there were already like 5 votes on rean @ that point.

It makes no sense that he would think Rean is scum because part of his aqua case is because of aquas attack on Rean. He just didn't want to be left off the scumwagon.

Then as soon as Rayn gave him a excuse to move his vote, he switched off and started the movement towards rayn.



Sorry this is all coming so late but I do want to give u guys something before I die.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:44 GMT
#1798
Fark.

Look my vote isn't needed ##Unvote
##Vote: Alakaslam


Sorry for the itching fingers

Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
November 25 2013 02:44 GMT
#1799
On November 25 2013 11:37 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:16 cDgCorazon wrote:
While I think it is a great case Onegu (and your recent activity has earned my unvote), I'm worried that killing Mocsta will put the thread to a screeching halt like it has been for most of D2. Look how inactive the thread has been with Mocsta's limited time to play this weekend.

In my opinion, Mocsta is one of those players who will either:

a)get killed in the first 2-3 nights
or
b)be lynched due to his behavior

A town Mocsta is a really good asset for town. Scum will be looking to nightkill him ASAP and if they don't do that, then there is a good chance he is one of them.

I'm not disagreeing with you because of my read on your or your points in the case- I just disagree with the principle of lynching Mocsta right now.

Is there anyone outside of Mocsta/Bereft you would be ok with lynching?

Mocsta already thinks I'm scum. I'm totes ready to OMGUS but I want to try and see why first.

Faugh. I went from harrowing to potentially harrowing. Let's check this out...

Onegu, enlighten me.

Did I think Rean was scum at this time? I wrote a lot of spiel on JJD last night and even voted him. So I find this comment out of place as an intro.

Thoughts?


On November 24 2013 13:04 Mocsta wrote:
scibs.

I'm taking a dump but just wanted to let you know we are both cb'd. at least I admitted I had no time to filter dive you and raised points from recollection. whereas you just ignore what I write outright.

I decided to prioritise vorazon for good reason. its in my posy.. and guess what.
since then coraxon stepped it up and started producing the goods.

corazon like others, I would like yo see onehu case on me before laying down a vote. a lot of what you write seems damning though with the contradictions etc.

I'm feeling a jjd vote. his timeluy felurk only when voted is not resonating well with me.
I was expecting him to give impetus today.

I think aqua is town, nothing to do with his read on me. I was thinking about this before.., hes still posting and trying to solve the game.

I'm liking a lunch between jjd/onegu jampi/rean today.

jampi/rean might be modkilled so I'm going to join and vote


##unvote
##votte: jarjardrinks


aside from the tunnel on cotrazon I can't remember what he has done,
I'm not even sure who his scum reads are.


/arse wiped

I gotta go, be back in say 8hrs



You mean here where you vote JJD, but also say rean is a good lynch?

Yeah I would say slam is right.

How can you not keep your reads straight?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:45 GMT
#1800
Thoughts.

JJD has some aspects that are really townie
and then is getting pulled up as scum for not being present - which is not purely scum indicative.
I almost feel this is a repeat of the rayn lynch (policy lynching bad play).. the difference is that raynw as actively shitting up the thread vs JJD.

I can't do it.. congrats if he flips scum; but I can't do it.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 28m
OSC
9h 28m
Stellar Fest
9h 28m
OSC
20h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.