• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8910 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 25 2013 01:47 GMT
#1761
On November 25 2013 10:45 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
If I "scum claimed" as I have been attested to do so about 15 times this game, why aren't you voting for me?



After mocsta your next dont worry.

*you're
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 25 2013 01:47 GMT
#1762
Just please lynch(or vig) the Rean slot after I flip. I think u'r all terrible lynching me over the person that replaced for a scummy lurker that was about to be lynched yesterday but whatever. I think I played a very townie game aside from not having great activity the last few days.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 01:47 GMT
#1763
Onegu I read it and commented

It's a bad case and misses things I know that exist in my filter.

I do t thinkthe cherry picking was malicious. I actually believe you think I am scum.

You are as bad a lynch today as me.


Jjd even now shows no care. Just promises of activity. Does he truly read to you as town fighting for his life??
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:48 GMT
#1764
the only thing that bothers me about mocsta is his town read on onegu..
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 01:49 GMT
#1765
Hmmm. On the other hand. Jjd could have a strong read on rean. That without more posts from rean there wasn't much more to discuss..

What is more viable. A jjd lynch or no lynch??

I'm scared cos of slams vote.. it's really opportune as if he was waiting for a window
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:50 GMT
#1766
On November 25 2013 10:47 Mocsta wrote:
Jjd even now shows no care. Just promises of activity. Does he truly read to you as town fighting for his life??

No he doesnt.
But then again, neither did rayn.

That being said, if I only lynch people who play scummier and show less will to live than Rayn did yesterday I'd never lynch anyone, so my vote stands.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 01:51 GMT
#1767
On November 25 2013 10:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
the only thing that bothers me about mocsta is his town read on onegu..

The only reason I thinks scum onejgu would make that massive case is if he took offense to me calling him useless as scum to skate by.

Yes, that's possible... But the posting style was consistent with efforts before I made that comment.

I'm inclined to think he is genuine about thinking I am.scum, so has to be town.

He's not my best town read, it enough to. It be a target today in my opinion.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:53 GMT
#1768
Blehhhh dammit I did want to lynch the Rean slot myself. Trouble is, with Rean having replaced out I can understand better that he might have simply been a townie who gave no shits and bailed when the pressure got to him.

gahhhh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 01:53 GMT
#1769
On November 25 2013 10:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Well I am going to have to leave, I do hope to be more useful tomorrow. Please don't make me lose it!... I don't mind criticism however will not see till tomorrow.

##Vote: Jar Jar Drinks

I don't like this vote at all
Thoughts??
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 01:54 GMT
#1770
On November 25 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Well I am going to have to leave, I do hope to be more useful tomorrow. Please don't make me lose it!... I don't mind criticism however will not see till tomorrow.

##Vote: Jar Jar Drinks

I don't like this vote at all
Thoughts??


You go first
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 01:55 GMT
#1771
On November 25 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Well I am going to have to leave, I do hope to be more useful tomorrow. Please don't make me lose it!... I don't mind criticism however will not see till tomorrow.

##Vote: Jar Jar Drinks

I don't like this vote at all
Thoughts??

Well if he has to leave he should leave his vote on the person who it currently looks like town is going to lynch. Which I think was JJD at the point he made that post.

The random fluff looks bad and wishy-washy but it's Alakaslam so who knows.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 25 2013 01:58 GMT
#1772
Basic Vote Count


Bereft (0): thrawn2112
Rean Alakaslam (1): Aquanim, JarJarDrinks
jampidampi Chezinu (0): Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (1): cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon, Aquanim, thrawn2112, cDgCorazon, Chezinu
JarJarDrinks (7): cDgCorazon, thrawn2112, Mocsta, sciberbia, Aquanim, Mocsta, thrawn2112, Bereft, thrawn2112, Mocsta, Aquanim, cDgCorazon, Alakaslam
sciberbia (0): Mocsta, Chezinu
Holyflare (0): Bereft, Aquanim
Mocsta (2): Bereft, Onegu, Holyflare
Thrawn2112 (0): cDgCorazon

Not Voting (0):



JarJarDrinks is currently set to be lynched.

11 players alive means 6 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 02:01 GMT
#1773
I feel ok about the scum team being in {JJD, Chezinu, Onegu, Holyflare, Alakaslam} - those being the players who weren't part of the original majority on this wagon.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 25 2013 02:02 GMT
#1774
EBWOP: The point being that if a number of players I was doubtful about were pushing this wagon I'd be worried.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 25 2013 02:03 GMT
#1775
On November 25 2013 11:01 Aquanim wrote:
I feel ok about the scum team being in {JJD, Chezinu, Onegu, Holyflare, Alakaslam} - those being the players who weren't part of the original majority on this wagon.

minus trolls

and that leaves JJD, Onegu, and Holyflare
lol, clueless in The Prism!
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 25 2013 02:03 GMT
#1776
Chezinu isn't brown enough. Maybe the brown is tainted by red?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:04 GMT
#1777
On November 25 2013 10:54 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:53 Mocsta wrote:
On November 25 2013 10:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Well I am going to have to leave, I do hope to be more useful tomorrow. Please don't make me lose it!... I don't mind criticism however will not see till tomorrow.

##Vote: Jar Jar Drinks

I don't like this vote at all
Thoughts??


You go first

I can't remember what slot he is
I don't like it cos of the convenience of the timing

I suppose if he had to go it's not too bad to consolidate. Too much uncertainty, is null.

Lets stick with jjd
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
November 25 2013 02:06 GMT
#1778
##Unvote
##Vote Holyflare


Chezinu Rules!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 02:06 GMT
#1779
I get jjd vote not on himself.

Chez. Why are you voting onegu again?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 25 2013 02:06 GMT
#1780
On November 25 2013 11:06 Chezinu wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Holyflare


Chezinu Rules!


lynching doctor, troll rules!
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
ProTech141
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex 130
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 26
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva805
Fuzer 167
420jenkins138
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 169
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King106
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 21m
Stellar Fest
22h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.