• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:37
CEST 19:37
KST 02:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10549 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 24 2013 00:31 GMT
#1381
On November 24 2013 09:13 Aquanim wrote:
lol never mind

I didn't think it would take 13minutes for a response.

But whatevers,

I obviously haven't had a chance to look into Scibs filter in detail (or at all) since i was consumed with Corazon.

Things I remember from Scibs

- Terrible case on Corazon
- Came in and gave a town read on Rayn, and then semi-AFK'd, he stated he wanted Onegu lynched as a priority but it was clear he was happy playing second-fiddle
- Gives a defense of Bereft; and if Onegu was his best scum read, *SHOULD* have followed through with why Onegu is intentionally misrepresenting play and why Onegu is the best lynch for today.

Essentially 2 cycles in a row, Scibs is happy emailing everyone a bulletin of his intentions and doing nothing to campaign for them.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sciberbia

If someone wants to filter dive him whilst I'm gone, and prove otherwise - go ahead.
until that point in time, he is most definitely the best lynch for today.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:31 GMT
#1382
On November 24 2013 09:12 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 08:38 Aquanim wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
Aquanim
What do you think of Scibs response to Onegu regarding that Bereft case?

I think he raises fair points about the Bereft case. I would have worded them quite differently, but that's unimportant.

Sciberbia didn't touch on every point, which honestly makes me feel better about him - he adressed the ones he thought were important and therefore made a judgement about which were important. I'm inclined to agree with his judgement. Points he didn't talk about, like "tunnels Rayn but is OK to vote Cora now", the Venn diagram, and some other miscellaneous posts, were in fact more peripheral to Onegu's case and generally far less conclusive.

I disagree - that it makes me feel better about him.

I'm concerned.

So heres context for question 2.
- Scibs from late Day1 has Onegu as his best scum read.

Do you think Scibs was addressing Onegu's case as if he was talking to a top scum read?

I think Sciberbia's post here is saying he prefers a Jampi or Rean lynch over Onegu. That being said, your question of "Is Sciberbia adressing Onegu like a scum read?" still holds.

In my opinion, Sciberbia is adressing Onegu in a reasonable tone and without accusing/insiniuating that Onegu is scum, with the purpose of drawing Onegu into discussion and exposing Onegu's thought process so that Sciberbia can try to determine whether said thought process is that of a town Onegu or not.

Especially early in the day I think it's more important to try to draw out more information than to be directly pushing a lynch. I also think that Onegu will respond better to reasonable questioning such as Sciberbia has done than to direct pressure, and I think Sciberbia has correctly identified this.
+ Show Spoiler +
On the other hand, my impression of Rean from this game is that he isn't going to contribute much of anything without direct pressure. Furthermore, I doubt that if I was to try to speak reasonably to Rean he would reply reasonably, given that presumably I'm still his alleged top scumread. If somebody else who Rean has no reason/excuse to just shout back at would like to speak with him on more reasonable terms, I would appreciate that.


tl;dr I think Sciberbia's approach to drawing Onegu into discussion is entirely consistent with a town mindset.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:32 GMT
#1383
On November 24 2013 09:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:13 Aquanim wrote:
lol never mind

I didn't think it would take 13minutes for a response.

It didn't but then I closed the tab by accident :/
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:35 GMT
#1384
I can see your point of view that Sciberbia has failed to campaign effectively for his views as a general rule, though I think what he has done has contributed to town in his own fashion. I think I'd better go read his meta to see if this is consistent (unfortunately IIRC he has no scum games).

I think the next step is to obtain other opinions and await a response by Sciberbia.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 00:38 GMT
#1385
On November 22 2013 12:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 12:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:32 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu is someone who prides himself in reading rayn, he even started to call him town at his last post before he afk'd. If he knew rayn was displaying his towny attributes why did he not try and convince any of you that he wasn't scum?

Well, his last post was at like 3am.. i dunno


So.. am I still scum to you?


From what I've read so far, I mean, you of all people have played with rayn and that vote just now was pure policy. You know I have also played with rayn a lot and so when I call him town based on what I've read you shouldn't throw it away and still lynch him. Yes he may have been obnoxious and shit flinging but that is because he was quite clearly annoyed at people. He was emotionally invested. It is hard to fake it the way he did and whether he was annoying or not a towny is a towny. You actively went against a win con because you did not want to play with him again.

THAT is scummy. There was Aqua who blatantly disregarded anything rayn said at all. The crux of it comes down to this: He had reads on people that disagreed with thread sentiment. He thought he was correct in those reads and shit things up, so what part of that would have been scummy to you? He went balls to the wall defending someone other people think is scum. Do you think he'd associate that strongly with someone if he was scum? That is not how rayn plays at all.



On November 23 2013 16:23 Onegu wrote:
Also when are people going to realize this is a game of logic not emotion, rayn never personally attacks people, he only attacks thier gameplay. I have a problem when people are attacked with personal assults that have nothing to do with the game rayn never does this. Rayn forces his reads down your throat, and when he is throwning reads everywhere and changeing them constantly its difficult to follow, but when he tunnels onto someone most of the time he is right. And in this game say what you want rayn was playing the game and wanting to policy lynch him for it dumb. Mocsta you habe played multiple games with him why all of a sudden do you want to policy lynch him this game?

Why are these posts basically the same? Why are they both attacking Mocsta and trying to pass the blame for the Rayn lynch solely on him? Cause they are scum!
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:41 GMT
#1386
On November 24 2013 09:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 12:48 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:32 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu is someone who prides himself in reading rayn, he even started to call him town at his last post before he afk'd. If he knew rayn was displaying his towny attributes why did he not try and convince any of you that he wasn't scum?

Well, his last post was at like 3am.. i dunno


So.. am I still scum to you?


From what I've read so far, I mean, you of all people have played with rayn and that vote just now was pure policy. You know I have also played with rayn a lot and so when I call him town based on what I've read you shouldn't throw it away and still lynch him. Yes he may have been obnoxious and shit flinging but that is because he was quite clearly annoyed at people. He was emotionally invested. It is hard to fake it the way he did and whether he was annoying or not a towny is a towny. You actively went against a win con because you did not want to play with him again.

THAT is scummy. There was Aqua who blatantly disregarded anything rayn said at all. The crux of it comes down to this: He had reads on people that disagreed with thread sentiment. He thought he was correct in those reads and shit things up, so what part of that would have been scummy to you? He went balls to the wall defending someone other people think is scum. Do you think he'd associate that strongly with someone if he was scum? That is not how rayn plays at all.



Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 16:23 Onegu wrote:
Also when are people going to realize this is a game of logic not emotion, rayn never personally attacks people, he only attacks thier gameplay. I have a problem when people are attacked with personal assults that have nothing to do with the game rayn never does this. Rayn forces his reads down your throat, and when he is throwning reads everywhere and changeing them constantly its difficult to follow, but when he tunnels onto someone most of the time he is right. And in this game say what you want rayn was playing the game and wanting to policy lynch him for it dumb. Mocsta you habe played multiple games with him why all of a sudden do you want to policy lynch him this game?

Why are these posts basically the same? Why are they both attacking Mocsta and trying to pass the blame for the Rayn lynch solely on him? Cause they are scum!

Do you think one of them could be town and the other one scum sheeping a convenient opinion?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 00:44 GMT
#1387
On November 24 2013 09:41 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:48 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:32 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu is someone who prides himself in reading rayn, he even started to call him town at his last post before he afk'd. If he knew rayn was displaying his towny attributes why did he not try and convince any of you that he wasn't scum?

Well, his last post was at like 3am.. i dunno


So.. am I still scum to you?


From what I've read so far, I mean, you of all people have played with rayn and that vote just now was pure policy. You know I have also played with rayn a lot and so when I call him town based on what I've read you shouldn't throw it away and still lynch him. Yes he may have been obnoxious and shit flinging but that is because he was quite clearly annoyed at people. He was emotionally invested. It is hard to fake it the way he did and whether he was annoying or not a towny is a towny. You actively went against a win con because you did not want to play with him again.

THAT is scummy. There was Aqua who blatantly disregarded anything rayn said at all. The crux of it comes down to this: He had reads on people that disagreed with thread sentiment. He thought he was correct in those reads and shit things up, so what part of that would have been scummy to you? He went balls to the wall defending someone other people think is scum. Do you think he'd associate that strongly with someone if he was scum? That is not how rayn plays at all.



On November 23 2013 16:23 Onegu wrote:
Also when are people going to realize this is a game of logic not emotion, rayn never personally attacks people, he only attacks thier gameplay. I have a problem when people are attacked with personal assults that have nothing to do with the game rayn never does this. Rayn forces his reads down your throat, and when he is throwning reads everywhere and changeing them constantly its difficult to follow, but when he tunnels onto someone most of the time he is right. And in this game say what you want rayn was playing the game and wanting to policy lynch him for it dumb. Mocsta you habe played multiple games with him why all of a sudden do you want to policy lynch him this game?

Why are these posts basically the same? Why are they both attacking Mocsta and trying to pass the blame for the Rayn lynch solely on him? Cause they are scum!

Do you think one of them could be town and the other one scum sheeping a convenient opinion?

To be honest they look like the exact same post and neither of them were followed up with any suspicion on Mocsta. I think it's more likely that HF was trying to distance himself from the lynch and Onegu is trying to pretend to scum-hunt to gain the town cred he so desperately needs right now. I could see both of them trying this.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 00:45 GMT
#1388
Btw trying to attack Jampi is probably not going to work. He's probably getting replaced. Perhaps Rean will too.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:47 GMT
#1389
On November 24 2013 09:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:41 Aquanim wrote:
On November 24 2013 09:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:48 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:32 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu is someone who prides himself in reading rayn, he even started to call him town at his last post before he afk'd. If he knew rayn was displaying his towny attributes why did he not try and convince any of you that he wasn't scum?

Well, his last post was at like 3am.. i dunno


So.. am I still scum to you?


From what I've read so far, I mean, you of all people have played with rayn and that vote just now was pure policy. You know I have also played with rayn a lot and so when I call him town based on what I've read you shouldn't throw it away and still lynch him. Yes he may have been obnoxious and shit flinging but that is because he was quite clearly annoyed at people. He was emotionally invested. It is hard to fake it the way he did and whether he was annoying or not a towny is a towny. You actively went against a win con because you did not want to play with him again.

THAT is scummy. There was Aqua who blatantly disregarded anything rayn said at all. The crux of it comes down to this: He had reads on people that disagreed with thread sentiment. He thought he was correct in those reads and shit things up, so what part of that would have been scummy to you? He went balls to the wall defending someone other people think is scum. Do you think he'd associate that strongly with someone if he was scum? That is not how rayn plays at all.



On November 23 2013 16:23 Onegu wrote:
Also when are people going to realize this is a game of logic not emotion, rayn never personally attacks people, he only attacks thier gameplay. I have a problem when people are attacked with personal assults that have nothing to do with the game rayn never does this. Rayn forces his reads down your throat, and when he is throwning reads everywhere and changeing them constantly its difficult to follow, but when he tunnels onto someone most of the time he is right. And in this game say what you want rayn was playing the game and wanting to policy lynch him for it dumb. Mocsta you habe played multiple games with him why all of a sudden do you want to policy lynch him this game?

Why are these posts basically the same? Why are they both attacking Mocsta and trying to pass the blame for the Rayn lynch solely on him? Cause they are scum!

Do you think one of them could be town and the other one scum sheeping a convenient opinion?

To be honest they look like the exact same post and neither of them were followed up with any suspicion on Mocsta. I think it's more likely that HF was trying to distance himself from the lynch and Onegu is trying to pretend to scum-hunt to gain the town cred he so desperately needs right now. I could see both of them trying this.

I'm not certain I understood the point correctly. Are you saying that they are both scum for having the same opinion, or each of them is scum individually because they have that opinion and it's scummy?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 00:47 GMT
#1390
On November 24 2013 09:47 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:44 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 24 2013 09:41 Aquanim wrote:
On November 24 2013 09:38 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:48 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:41 Mocsta wrote:
On November 22 2013 12:32 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu is someone who prides himself in reading rayn, he even started to call him town at his last post before he afk'd. If he knew rayn was displaying his towny attributes why did he not try and convince any of you that he wasn't scum?

Well, his last post was at like 3am.. i dunno


So.. am I still scum to you?


From what I've read so far, I mean, you of all people have played with rayn and that vote just now was pure policy. You know I have also played with rayn a lot and so when I call him town based on what I've read you shouldn't throw it away and still lynch him. Yes he may have been obnoxious and shit flinging but that is because he was quite clearly annoyed at people. He was emotionally invested. It is hard to fake it the way he did and whether he was annoying or not a towny is a towny. You actively went against a win con because you did not want to play with him again.

THAT is scummy. There was Aqua who blatantly disregarded anything rayn said at all. The crux of it comes down to this: He had reads on people that disagreed with thread sentiment. He thought he was correct in those reads and shit things up, so what part of that would have been scummy to you? He went balls to the wall defending someone other people think is scum. Do you think he'd associate that strongly with someone if he was scum? That is not how rayn plays at all.



On November 23 2013 16:23 Onegu wrote:
Also when are people going to realize this is a game of logic not emotion, rayn never personally attacks people, he only attacks thier gameplay. I have a problem when people are attacked with personal assults that have nothing to do with the game rayn never does this. Rayn forces his reads down your throat, and when he is throwning reads everywhere and changeing them constantly its difficult to follow, but when he tunnels onto someone most of the time he is right. And in this game say what you want rayn was playing the game and wanting to policy lynch him for it dumb. Mocsta you habe played multiple games with him why all of a sudden do you want to policy lynch him this game?

Why are these posts basically the same? Why are they both attacking Mocsta and trying to pass the blame for the Rayn lynch solely on him? Cause they are scum!

Do you think one of them could be town and the other one scum sheeping a convenient opinion?

To be honest they look like the exact same post and neither of them were followed up with any suspicion on Mocsta. I think it's more likely that HF was trying to distance himself from the lynch and Onegu is trying to pretend to scum-hunt to gain the town cred he so desperately needs right now. I could see both of them trying this.

I'm not certain I understood the point correctly. Are you saying that they are both scum for having the same opinion, or each of them is scum individually because they have that opinion and it's scummy?

The second one
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:48 GMT
#1391
EBWOP: and if the former, don't you think that two scum deliberately pushing the same unpopular opinion together is rather risky?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:57 GMT
#1392
@Holyflare: just because you've claimed doctor doesn't mean you get to peace out and not contribute anything today. I think you're online at the moment, so why not come in and talk to us?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 00:57 GMT
#1393
What's up?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 00:58 GMT
#1394
That onegu thing is really REALLY scummy by the way.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:58 GMT
#1395
Corazon, do you think Sciberbia is scum?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 00:59 GMT
#1396
Also, some guy asked me to claim my flavour at some point, I think it was bereft? What is the point of that when scum get fake claims?
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 00:59 GMT
#1397
On November 24 2013 09:58 Holyflare wrote:
That onegu thing is really REALLY scummy by the way.

Which Onegu thing? The case he made on Bereft, Sciberbia's comments on that case, Onegu's opinion agreeing with yours, or something else? be specific.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 00:59 GMT
#1398
On November 24 2013 09:59 Holyflare wrote:
Also, some guy asked me to claim my flavour at some point, I think it was bereft? What is the point of that when scum get fake claims?

What's the point of claiming doctor in the first place. If you're going to do something stupid you might as well go all the way.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 01:02 GMT
#1399
On November 24 2013 09:58 Aquanim wrote:
Corazon, do you think Sciberbia is scum?

I'm not very confident in sciberia being scum. I appreciate the quality of his posts and the transparency he has shown throughout most of the game. I don't want to lynch him today.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 01:09 GMT
#1400
The part where he pretty much copies exactly what I said. He even replied to my point saying it here:

On November 22 2013 22:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 12:58 Holyflare wrote:
I told you them in LXIII, a game in which both you and thrawn were/are in. How do you not know what rayn town tells are by now?



Stop multiple people you have mentioned havent flipped.


He clearly acknowledges what I have said and then doesn't write about it at all until he returns with the exact same thing I have said. You think scum/scum do that? I don't think so. You clearly have no idea how I play and trust me it is not terribly like you assume, maybe you should read around me a bit.

On November 24 2013 09:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 09:59 Holyflare wrote:
Also, some guy asked me to claim my flavour at some point, I think it was bereft? What is the point of that when scum get fake claims?

What's the point of claiming doctor in the first place. If you're going to do something stupid you might as well go all the way.


I've told you my reasons for claiming doctor and somebody implied they changed when quite clearly they didn't. I returned to the thread and didn't say much. Today was most likely to be an entire day of "oh HF is really scummy lets talk about his complete lack of posts and infer stuff about them when we have no idea" not only did revealing avoid that but I think thrawn was likely to get killed because I think mocsta is scum and he had a high buddy buddy association with thrawn. Mocsta is prime suspect number 1 coming out of this by the way. He calls cora town straight off the bat after the lynch and THEN does a filter dive to say that cora is town all over again. What would be the point in confirming someone he already has a read on? He wants credit from the town by way of appearing to contribute information. He get's called out for playing to an anti-town win con and then says oh "another high horse player, you don't even believe what you're writing" in order to poo-poo players off actual logic.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 601
SteadfastSC463
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 23m
OSC
19h 23m
Stellar Fest
19h 23m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.