• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:04
CEST 18:04
KST 01:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8375 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 23 2013 21:56 GMT
#1341
On November 23 2013 19:33 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 19:17 Bereft wrote:
On November 23 2013 19:05 Onegu wrote:
@bereft

Serious question how new are you? This drasticly influeances my read on you. Im going to make my case on you anyway because its halfway done and alot of is still relevant for you to answer


so... what you're saying is your case which you've spent hours upon hours writing rests largely on me being a newb?

...i look forward to reading it.

if you are so convinced i'm scum, and my "meta" (i'm using the word "meta" loosely -- here my "meta" would be being a noob) can "drastically influence" your read on me, do you not think it worth your time to glance over a previous scum game of mine? versus say, spending a million hours writing up a case.

here, have one: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432880&user=Bereft

the filter is only 2 pages. it should only take about 15 minutes, then you can go back to spending another 4 hours writing the 2nd half of your case.



No it has to do with my ability to read newbies, and stop I have already said Im not at home and playing this game isnt my top priority at the moment, but I here I responding to people and makeing the case, you will get it. And basicly I was asking if this was the only site you have played on, but your really agressive answer to a simple question is telling.

what do you guys make of this exchange?

Onegu I don't understand why you would spend so much time writing up a case without exploring all the facts if a simple piece of information would "drastically influence" your read. if you're as confident as you seem to be with your read, why wouldn't you question or think about my characteristics as a player? did you even read the filter I gave you? it comes off to me as if you feel obligated to go through mine, JJD, and Moc's filters without an open mind, trying to find as many scummy things as possible to be consistent.

in answer to your previous question, yes, i've only played on TL and i played a game or 2 in 2010/early 2011, and since then i've played in 3 Newbies as town and White Flag as scum (which I linked you to). how would you reevaluate your reads based on this?

(to the other players, i'm in no means trying to play the newb card right now -- i'd like to see Onegu's follow through and how his reads change based on this since he claims it does)
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 23 2013 21:58 GMT
#1342
also Cora, calm down. I have had a slight town read on you, but if you keep up that behavior you're certain to erase the previous progress you've made in my mind.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 21:59 GMT
#1343
On November 24 2013 06:58 Bereft wrote:
also Cora, calm down. I have had a slight town read on you, but if you keep up that behavior you're certain to erase the previous progress you've made in my mind.

As long as you are reasonable with me, I will be reasonable with you.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 23 2013 22:08 GMT
#1344
instead of getting furious with JJD for this post:

On November 23 2013 23:34 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Want to repoint this out because aqua picked up on it and didn't really follow up:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 10:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:47 Aquanim wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:43 cDgCorazon wrote:
On November 23 2013 10:32 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon I'd like to see your thoughts on Jampidampi.

No thread presence. He played a very little part in D1 and that doesn't reflect very well on my read on him. I think if there was a scum OFF the Rayn lynch, it is very likely to be him. I'd be down lynching him tomorrow if it comes to that.

You mean a scum off the Rayn lynch besides Onegu?

Yeah. I would definitely not throw out the possibility that 2 scum were off the lynch.

Not quite a scumslip, but pretty close I think. Cora posted quite a bit about how Onegu was likley scum because of how he voted. He made a post right before the flip where he wrote his name in red caps 3 times and then he made several posts after about how scummy he was.

So how exactly can someone who believes that say "I think if there was a scum OFF the Rayn lynch, it is very likely to be [Jampi]." His brain shouldn't even be able to process that sentence.

He tries to cover it up when questioned by saying: Yeah I meant BESIDES Onegu. But you would think that he wouldn't forget his top scum read.

why don't you expand on what exactly you were thinking? I know you were theory crafting before about what reasons scum would have to keep Rayn alive versus lynching him. what were your conclusions? why are you so certain scum held their kill and how does this tie in with HF's claim?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 22:14 GMT
#1345
How about you tell JJD that instead of nitpicking my posts and then not voting for me, he should either vote for me or not shit up the thread?

I already talked about my conclusions. I think HF is scum trying to play the stupid townie card.
Grubby's #1 Fan
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 23 2013 22:23 GMT
#1346
On November 24 2013 00:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm done. I'm absolutely done. From now on, I'm just going to vote everyone who nitpicks my posts for no reason. Fuck you guys.
OK, so now you're OK w/ policy lynching but yesterday you refused to vote for Rayn even though
On November 23 2013 02:41 cDgCorazon wrote:
...
the town atmosphere for the last 12 hours of the game was absolutely terrible. If we had no-lynched Rayn would still an issue and we would waste D2 on it. I guarantee that.

?????

So why again did you vote no-lynch yesterday?

_____________________________________________

On November 24 2013 00:58 cDgCorazon wrote:
Go back to your QT and figure out a way not to get lynched, idiot.

Why would you call Onegu an idiot if you believe he's scum?

Let's say I believe that you're town. Do you think that scum shouldn't try to get townies lynched?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 22:24 GMT
#1347
On November 24 2013 07:23 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 00:36 cDgCorazon wrote:
I'm done. I'm absolutely done. From now on, I'm just going to vote everyone who nitpicks my posts for no reason. Fuck you guys.
OK, so now you're OK w/ policy lynching but yesterday you refused to vote for Rayn even though
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 02:41 cDgCorazon wrote:
...
the town atmosphere for the last 12 hours of the game was absolutely terrible. If we had no-lynched Rayn would still an issue and we would waste D2 on it. I guarantee that.

?????

So why again did you vote no-lynch yesterday?

_____________________________________________

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 00:58 cDgCorazon wrote:
Go back to your QT and figure out a way not to get lynched, idiot.

Why would you call Onegu an idiot if you believe he's scum?

Let's say I believe that you're town. Do you think that scum shouldn't try to get townies lynched?

Don't you think a vote comes with a case?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 23 2013 22:25 GMT
#1348
really? i must have missed it so can you quote the post?

you were debating before whether scum would rather have rayn alive or dead. what did you conclude and how does conclusion tie in with your reads? i was under the impression you thought they would like to keep him alive so they would almost all be off the rayn train.

do you really think JJD is scum or are you just pissed off with him?

i take it currently your scum reads are HF, onegu, and...? if the scum team is HF, onegu, and X, why would they hold back their NK and be confident enough of a mislynch as you stated earlier? onegu is 1 of the front runners for d2 lynch and HF for d3 (in my head at least).
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 22:28 GMT
#1349
On November 24 2013 07:25 Bereft wrote:
really? i must have missed it so can you quote the post?

you were debating before whether scum would rather have rayn alive or dead. what did you conclude and how does conclusion tie in with your reads? i was under the impression you thought they would like to keep him alive so they would almost all be off the rayn train.

do you really think JJD is scum or are you just pissed off with him?

i take it currently your scum reads are HF, onegu, and...? if the scum team is HF, onegu, and X, why would they hold back their NK and be confident enough of a mislynch as you stated earlier? onegu is 1 of the front runners for d2 lynch and HF for d3 (in my head at least).

To be honest I don't really care about what I said. People are going to find a way to twist it to look scummy.
I don't like a post from JJD but I don't think he's scum but I do think he's scum but I'm not going to vote for him and now I'm just rambling on and shitting up the thread and I don't really care and I don't really care and this person is scummy and this is what is going on in my head and i think im so important that i should share every thought i have and i can wish-wash and call people scummy yet not think they are scum and not vote for them and basically waste our time with useless bullshit and tire me out because i just want to play but i get called scum every-other post that i make and scum try to pick on me andandnandandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandn

Grubby's #1 Fan
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 23 2013 22:54 GMT
#1350
Basic Vote Count


Bereft (0): thrawn2112
Rean (1): Aquanim
jampidampi (1): Mocsta, thrawn2112
Onegu (1): cDgCorazon, cDgCorazon
JarJarDrinks (0): cDgCorazon

Not Voting (8): Everyone else



No one is currently set to be lynched.

11 players alive means 6 votes to lynch. If you find an error in the vote count, please let me know.

Day 2 ends in at 03:00 GMT (+00:00)
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 23 2013 22:55 GMT
#1351
On November 23 2013 23:21 sciberbia wrote:
@Onegu
I'm unconvinced by your case on Bereft. Here are a few problems I see with it. Convince me I'm wrong.


In the post where you made a case on Mocsta, you quoted Mocsta's case on Cora, but the quoting was messed up so I assume Bereft must have read it as YOUR case on Cora with a case on Mocsta tacked on the end. I guess this proves that he wasn't reading very closely, but I don't see how this makes him scum. Your post was hard to follow. He basically said that he couldn't understand what you were talking about at all so he probably only skimmed it and assumed it was your case + vote on Cora.

It's not true that he never mentions Rean again. He has mentioned rean as someone we should consider lynching today. I don't blame him for not saying more about rean as rean has literally not been posting so it's hard to talk about him. I just went through Rean's filter for Aquanim and I had trouble finding things that weren't already beaten to death.

Show nested quote +
On November 23 2013 22:31 Onegu wrote:
And I hate this post he tunneled rayn the entire time, gives reasons why he was ok to lynch him even if he wasnt scum, then says yeah hindsight it was a bad lynch.

This would be a valid point if the bolded were true, but I don't think it is. Bereft never said lynching a town rayn would be good for town, as far as I can recall.
Onto p 67

I've read this Onegu cas on Bereft a few times.

A couple things
(1) I'm leaning towards town being Onegu,
a. I've never seen a scum Onegu make a case
b. Even though its poorly written, I can see understand what he is fixated on.

Scibs, I actually disagree with your point of view regarding the interpretation of Oengu original Mocsta case.

Yes, it was poorly written and extremely easy to skim over and misinterpret.
However, the issue is that Bereft decided to analyse that post in order to give a town read on somebody.
Do you not find it odd that someone would only "skim/barely read" a post in order to give out such an important read.
Consider further that this was the most important content in Onegu filter at the time.

Onegu has convinced me enough to look into Bereft filter and make up my own mind.

Obviously will do that once I'm finished catching up.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 23 2013 23:03 GMT
#1352
On November 24 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 07:25 Bereft wrote:
really? i must have missed it so can you quote the post?

you were debating before whether scum would rather have rayn alive or dead. what did you conclude and how does conclusion tie in with your reads? i was under the impression you thought they would like to keep him alive so they would almost all be off the rayn train.

do you really think JJD is scum or are you just pissed off with him?

i take it currently your scum reads are HF, onegu, and...? if the scum team is HF, onegu, and X, why would they hold back their NK and be confident enough of a mislynch as you stated earlier? onegu is 1 of the front runners for d2 lynch and HF for d3 (in my head at least).

To be honest I don't really care about what I said. People are going to find a way to twist it to look scummy.
I don't like a post from JJD but I don't think he's scum but I do think he's scum but I'm not going to vote for him and now I'm just rambling on and shitting up the thread and I don't really care and I don't really care and this person is scummy and this is what is going on in my head and i think im so important that i should share every thought i have and i can wish-wash and call people scummy yet not think they are scum and not vote for them and basically waste our time with useless bullshit and tire me out because i just want to play but i get called scum every-other post that i make and scum try to pick on me andandnandandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandn

Matey,

24hrs has passed and there is no strong indication of whether a majority will be lynched.

Where do you think conversation should be directed in the next 24hrs?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 23:04 GMT
#1353
Talking about how I make scummy posts and then deciding to no-lynch cause no one wants to vote for me.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 23 2013 23:17 GMT
#1354
On November 24 2013 07:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 07:25 Bereft wrote:
really? i must have missed it so can you quote the post?

you were debating before whether scum would rather have rayn alive or dead. what did you conclude and how does conclusion tie in with your reads? i was under the impression you thought they would like to keep him alive so they would almost all be off the rayn train.

do you really think JJD is scum or are you just pissed off with him?

i take it currently your scum reads are HF, onegu, and...? if the scum team is HF, onegu, and X, why would they hold back their NK and be confident enough of a mislynch as you stated earlier? onegu is 1 of the front runners for d2 lynch and HF for d3 (in my head at least).

To be honest I don't really care about what I said. People are going to find a way to twist it to look scummy.
I don't like a post from JJD but I don't think he's scum but I do think he's scum but I'm not going to vote for him and now I'm just rambling on and shitting up the thread and I don't really care and I don't really care and this person is scummy and this is what is going on in my head and i think im so important that i should share every thought i have and i can wish-wash and call people scummy yet not think they are scum and not vote for them and basically waste our time with useless bullshit and tire me out because i just want to play but i get called scum every-other post that i make and scum try to pick on me andandnandandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandnandnandnandnandandn


@Corazon
Look, I understand where you're coming from. I've been getting a lot of nitpicking questions this game and I'm getting bloody sick of it too.

That being said... please, PLEASE stop doing this. Flying off the handle and getting angry at JJD and whoever else:

- Is not going to change their opinion
- Does not help me determine your alignment
- Does not help me determine anybody else's alignment

I lack the ability to tell whether these posts of yours are faked anger as scum, legitimate anger as a townie, or even legitimate anger as scum. Therefore they are not useful to me.

Take a walk if you have to, cool off a bit. Straight-up ignore accusations you regard as ridiculous if you have to. But please, if you're town, work on convincing me and other townies that your scum reads are correct rather than doing this.

A question for Corazon:
AFAIK you currently believe Onegu is scum. What do you think of his case on Bereft? In terms of how it reflects on him, though I'd like your thoughts on whether he's raised convincing points against Bereft too.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 23 2013 23:20 GMT
#1355
On November 24 2013 08:04 cDgCorazon wrote:
Talking about how I make scummy posts and then deciding to no-lynch cause no one wants to vote for me.

This is hillarious, because I am just drafting up a post that details the exact same thing.

Honestly, I agree that this is best for the thread.

Its going to be a little bit because I'm still filter diving you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 23 2013 23:21 GMT
#1356
Aquanim
What do you think of Scibs response to Onegu regarding that Bereft case?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 23:24 GMT
#1357
Please vote me. It's about time someone put their vote where their mouth is.

So I'm curious Mocsta, why am I so scummy now that I've been prodded to death? Shouldn't I have been scummy for a lot longer? If so, why didn't you point it out earlier? It's called confirmation bias, bro.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 23 2013 23:30 GMT
#1358
On November 24 2013 08:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Please vote me. It's about time someone put their vote where their mouth is.

So I'm curious Mocsta, why am I so scummy now that I've been prodded to death? Shouldn't I have been scummy for a lot longer? If so, why didn't you point it out earlier? It's called confirmation bias, bro.

You have confirmation bias. I did not state any of the things you mentioned.

It will be clear once I have done my filter-dive. Currently you are null for me.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 23 2013 23:32 GMT
#1359
On November 24 2013 08:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 08:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Please vote me. It's about time someone put their vote where their mouth is.

So I'm curious Mocsta, why am I so scummy now that I've been prodded to death? Shouldn't I have been scummy for a lot longer? If so, why didn't you point it out earlier? It's called confirmation bias, bro.

You have confirmation bias. I did not state any of the things you mentioned.

It will be clear once I have done my filter-dive. Currently you are null for me.

IF YOU HAVE A NULL READ ON ME I DONT WANT ANY CASE ON ME FROM YOU. YOU DONT MAKE "NULL CASES"
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 23 2013 23:36 GMT
#1360
On November 24 2013 08:32 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 08:30 Mocsta wrote:
On November 24 2013 08:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Please vote me. It's about time someone put their vote where their mouth is.

So I'm curious Mocsta, why am I so scummy now that I've been prodded to death? Shouldn't I have been scummy for a lot longer? If so, why didn't you point it out earlier? It's called confirmation bias, bro.

You have confirmation bias. I did not state any of the things you mentioned.

It will be clear once I have done my filter-dive. Currently you are null for me.

IF YOU HAVE A NULL READ ON ME I DONT WANT ANY CASE ON ME FROM YOU. YOU DONT MAKE "NULL CASES"

Once you are done answering Aquanim question; can you please give me your opinino on Scibs response to Onegu.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 651
ComeBackTV 542
SteadfastSC427
Rex103
CosmosSc2 47
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 427
ProTech145
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 47
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45087
Jaedong 1404
Hyuk 1156
Mini 677
Horang2 512
Soma 490
BeSt 480
Larva 321
Soulkey 314
Rush 283
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 282
ZerO 282
Snow 211
Last 203
hero 83
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 55
Free 37
Killer 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 23
sorry 22
Shine 21
yabsab 21
Rock 20
Trap 19
HiyA 17
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7888
qojqva1438
Dendi891
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1088
Fnx 835
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2558
Khaldor1934
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2939
singsing2016
B2W.Neo950
hiko779
byalli443
KnowMe129
Liquid`VortiX117
QueenE89
Mew2King76
Trikslyr40
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)13
Chillindude1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2750
League of Legends
• Nemesis2025
• Jankos1122
• TFBlade737
Other Games
• Shiphtur314
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 56m
OSC
20h 56m
Stellar Fest
20h 56m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.