• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 02:54 GMT
#1421
On November 24 2013 11:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Cora, are you a doc and that's why you don't buy HFs claim? Threre's no reason to keep it secret if it's true since scum will likely suspect you anyway.


Are you scum trying to out doctors when there is quite clearly one here?
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
November 24 2013 02:54 GMT
#1422
On November 24 2013 11:44 Holyflare wrote:
Also @ scib. My actual thought process was that I have contributed nothing and likely couldn't till the end of the weekend, if I just tell them I'm actually the doctor right now scum can get rid of me instead of someone who contributes and it would avoid a lot of wasted effort on this day focusing on me. It doesn't matter who i saved really and who i announced because if I didn't die then they saved their kp for a double kill the next night. If by chance they missed what I said then thrawn was a likely target.


Wait so you purposefully claimed doctor with time before the deadline in the hopes that scum would see your claim and shoot you last night?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 02:54 GMT
#1423
On November 24 2013 11:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Cora, are you a doc and that's why you don't buy HFs claim? Threre's no reason to keep it secret if it's true since scum will likely suspect you anyway.

I'm not a doc. The claim is just really ridiculous.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 02:55 GMT
#1424
Yup
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 02:56 GMT
#1425
@sci

No, I don't think Mocsta is scum. I think he's just being Mocsta. This same kind of random-ass tunnel crap he's given is the same reason Rayn is dead. I don't think it's because Mocsta is scum, I think it is because Mocsta is trying to chase every single thing that makes someone a potential scum member.
Grubby's #1 Fan
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 02:56 GMT
#1426
lazy reads 3.0

town mocsta corazon bereft aqua (very confident about all of these except maybe aqua)

undecided (not null) rean scib jampi hf

scum: onegu jarjar

+ Show Spoiler [stream of consciousness notes on reads] +
-mocsta still town... no further comment

-corazon's behavior has been very townie even if it's not in a pro-town way. after he decided to start playing again his posts have been pretty good

-i am glad i tunneled bereft because now i have a fairly strong town read as a result. felt like I could see right into his brain while we were chatting

-aqua....hmm, aqua. it may be the case that I just have a hard-on for calling him scum. the reason I changed my mind is because he's been active and has not shied away from participating in pretty much every discussion that happens while he's in the thread. he has an opinion on everything and that is townie

-jampi would be in the scum group except that I looked at his game history and saw that he gets lynched a lot and can play how he's playing this game. undecided. possibly a good lurker lynch but I dont really feel like lurker lynching

-scib. i might call him town but I don't feel strongly enough about that read to do so. i have spent the least time reading his filter compared to the time spent reading everyone else's

-hf's claim makes no sense. there are a lot of things i thought was weird about it, that he had me as such a strong town read but earlier was trying to discredit me through my rayn vote. he gave a different explanation every time he was asked about the claim and none of them make sense. however I do not want to act on these suspicions until at least D3 unless I end up thinking he's scum for other reasons before then. actually.... something just occurred to me. why would scum hf claim doctor? to take credit for saving me... but why would he do this? there's no real reason, he wasn't really under enough suspicion to take that gamble. at first I thought "he's gonna try to look town for saving me while withholding a nk." but then when his scumteam takes 2 shots the next day, he would be exposed. that doesn't make sense. maybe town who derp claimed?

-rean. rean, rean, oh rean. where are you rean? I have a different impression of his filter every time I read it. I was hoping to come to a conclusion on this read based on his D2 posts.......

-onegu. don't like any of the cases he's made. agree with what others (mainly Cor) have said. might vote

-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 24 2013 02:57 GMT
#1427
On November 24 2013 11:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Cora, are you a doc and that's why you don't buy HFs claim? Threre's no reason to keep it secret if it's true since scum will likely suspect you anyway.


Are you scum trying to out doctors when there is quite clearly one here?

I think multiple docs is unlikely. I'm trying to figure out why cora doesn't buy your claim.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 24 2013 03:00 GMT
#1428
On November 24 2013 11:57 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:54 Holyflare wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Cora, are you a doc and that's why you don't buy HFs claim? Threre's no reason to keep it secret if it's true since scum will likely suspect you anyway.


Are you scum trying to out doctors when there is quite clearly one here?

I think multiple docs is unlikely. I'm trying to figure out why cora doesn't buy your claim.


It's pretty simple he wants to mislynch the doctor to save himself using kp on me.

Either way, if 2kp happens tonight and I'm not one of them you can lynch me but there are scum to find so I suggest you get to that because I will be soon.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 03:01 GMT
#1429
On November 24 2013 11:57 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 11:54 Holyflare wrote:
On November 24 2013 11:52 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@Cora, are you a doc and that's why you don't buy HFs claim? Threre's no reason to keep it secret if it's true since scum will likely suspect you anyway.


Are you scum trying to out doctors when there is quite clearly one here?

I think multiple docs is unlikely. I'm trying to figure out why cora doesn't buy your claim.


What I'm curious about is why you bought HF's claim so easily, and why, if you think he's town, do you insist on outing every single roll to confirm your thoughts about a claim you already accept as true?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 03:01 GMT
#1430
role
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 03:04 GMT
#1431
On November 24 2013 11:50 sciberbia wrote:
@Aquanim, Cora
How likely do you think Mocsta is to be scum?
...

Very unlikely. I have prior experience with Mocsta (Newbie XXXIII, TL Mafia LX, obsed some other games of his) and gut is screaming town. His jumping from read to read, changing previous reads with a new perspective, and occasionally less-than-well-thought-out arguments are what I'd expect from him.

I think if it weren't for Mocsta this thread would be pretty dead overall, he's been doing a lot of the pushing. Just on those grounds I think he's town and certainly a terrible lynch today.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 24 2013 03:04 GMT
#1432
On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story.
Don't make it like I'm asking people to just roleclaim their role. I think it would be unlikely to have 2 docs so I asked cora to claim doc if that's the reason he hasn't bought the claim from the begining. Trading a doc claim to catch scum is worth it. Especially if scum probably would suspect him (which they would).

Saying that I "asked other people to claim" is a lie. I asked ONE person to conditionally claim.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 03:05 GMT
#1433
##Vote: JarJarDrinks

I might can do the Onegu thing but I need to reaffirm my position on him. I am much more confident about JarJar for the reasons I posted in the "notes" spoiler and what I said in my last quote.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 24 2013 03:06 GMT
#1434
On November 24 2013 12:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
you insist on outing every single roll
citation needed
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 24 2013 03:09 GMT
#1435
On November 24 2013 12:05 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote: JarJarDrinks

I might can do the Onegu thing but I need to reaffirm my position on him. I am much more confident about JarJar for the reasons I posted in the "notes" spoiler and what I said in my last quote.

Please vote Onegu I spent like an hour on that case and you are the only one who has acknowledged its existence...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 03:10 GMT
#1436
On November 24 2013 12:05 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote: JarJarDrinks

I might can do the Onegu thing but I need to reaffirm my position on him. I am much more confident about JarJar for the reasons I posted in the "notes" spoiler and what I said in my last quote.

My read on JJD yesterday was town but I haven't looked at him again in some time. I'll reassess him.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 24 2013 03:11 GMT
#1437
On November 24 2013 12:09 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:05 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote: JarJarDrinks

I might can do the Onegu thing but I need to reaffirm my position on him. I am much more confident about JarJar for the reasons I posted in the "notes" spoiler and what I said in my last quote.

Please vote Onegu I spent like an hour on that case and you are the only one who has acknowledged its existence...

Duly acknowledged. I want to see his Mocsta case before I make firm conclusions about Onegu's alignment.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 24 2013 03:14 GMT
#1438
On November 24 2013 12:05 thrawn2112 wrote:
##Vote: JarJarDrinks

I might can do the Onegu thing but I need to reaffirm my position on him. I am much more confident about JarJar for the reasons I posted in the "notes" spoiler and what I said in my last quote.

Are you Fn kidding me? + Show Spoiler +
On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum
THAT'S your case? You don't like my posts? Well way to make a case that I couldn't possibly defend myself against. What don't you like about my posts. Why is it scummy to focus on cora? Why is it scummy to ask for flavor? This is the most vague bullshit case I've seen. The only thing you posted that is actually scummy is a complete lie.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 24 2013 03:17 GMT
#1439
On November 23 2013 00:15 JarJarDrinks wrote:
The fact that you think that rayn was completly wrong w/ all of his reads and gave me AND bereft townreads after the flip is suspicious to me.


townie "the thing you did is suspicious"

scummy "the thing you did is suspicious to me"

Reason? It's forced and fake. "Is suspicious" is more aggressive/confrontational, or townie. When you say something "is suspicious" you are saying that something is suspicious. You are trying to make a point to everyone else in the thread that X person is scummy for X reasons. When you say something "is suspicious to me" you are allowing that maybe it's not that suspicious, but it is to you. It's also forced and fake because it's too many words. When you want to say something there is a natural way of saying it, and natural ways of saying things have a lower word-count than ways of saying things thought up by somebody who is lying.


On November 24 2013 12:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
you insist on outing every single roll
citation needed


Making an issue over obvious sarcasm is scummy.

Corazon I will look into Onegu. Obviously I agree with you but I want to see this through first.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 24 2013 03:35 GMT
#1440
On November 24 2013 12:17 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 12:06 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On November 24 2013 12:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
you insist on outing every single roll
citation needed


Making an issue over obvious sarcasm is scummy.
Uh no. It's not sarcasm because you said the same thing in your "case" against me?

On November 24 2013 11:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
-jarjar... don't like his posts, and haven't liked them for awhile now ever since I read what rayn said about him. i don't like his focus on cora or how he goes about it and I don't like how much he likes talking about hf's claim. i dont like how he thinks getting hf to post flavor is alignment indicative (almost all hosts provide fake claims) and I don't like that he asked other people to claim to try and confirm hf's story. scum
So were you being sarcastinc there too? If not, please explain why you lied.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 21m
Stellar Fest
22h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.