• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9544 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 145 Next
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:27 GMT
#601
On November 21 2013 22:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta what's your opinion of thrawn's post about me?

I took issue when you had no opinion on the bussing.

Its not something I would vote you for, but its something that raises suspicion.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 14:27 GMT
#602
On November 21 2013 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.

Because townies don't have to make shit up. I am not saying it makes him town but it makes him more town than a guy who makes shit up intead of admitting they were wrong.

Is there something else that makes you think Rean is town? Calling someone a misslynch is to me a clear indication that you though there was a high chance that he would flip town.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 21 2013 14:28 GMT
#603
oh cmon rayn, you can do better than that...
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:29 GMT
#604
But i don't really care. I find Rean's defences and actions townie, apparently he was incapable of proving himself to you. Go ahead and vote for him. I can't defend him more than what i said.

Mocsta and thrawn should know better. Well maybe not Mocsta but thrawn who defends people like Hopeless based on when they say " ". I'll make sure i will (or in case i get shot on N1 you will) lynch thrawn on D2 if this Rean lynch happens because i can't fight against it by myself.
table for two on a tv tray
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
November 21 2013 14:29 GMT
#605
I ain't voting for Rean, Moc. I don't think it is a good lynch and I would need to be handed a very convincing argument to do so.

When you say things like, "Corazón has only attacked people who attack him", it makes me less likely to listen to you because you're throwing shit around when you say that. Of course I've only attacked people who have attacked me because EVERYONE has attacked me. Do you not realize this?

Also Moc, the time for talking about me being scum without voting for me is past. Either vote for me or stop talking about me.

This was from phone. Going to class and I will post after that.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:30 GMT
#606
On November 21 2013 23:02 jampidampi wrote:
Aquanim
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 08:10 Aquanim wrote:
So, these votes on me.

Jampidampi
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


Basically, it took me two hours to determine that you weren't coming back and wouldn't elaborate on that point on your own. If you were going to explain yourself without my prompting I wanted to give you that opportunity. Obviously you didn't, and I can't help but notice you haven't answered my question even now. @Jampidampi I'd still like you to answer my question.

First of all, you fail at reading:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

Second, you didn't even address the point I hold against you in that post. You basicly admit that it has no other motive than making me look worse.

Aqua is also very conscious about his image:
+ Show Spoiler +

Click on the spoilers.
On November 21 2013 11:15 Aquanim wrote:
...

At present I am explaining exactly what my point of view is: namely, that while Onegu is an acceptable lynch I consider Rean to be a more likely one to flip scum. Lying about my reads for the purposes of being able to jump onto the Onegu wagon right now would not reflect well on me.

...

On November 21 2013 13:11 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 13:04 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:42 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:23 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:03 sciberbia wrote:
On November 21 2013 11:37 Rean wrote:
I don't like this Onegu bandwagon. Feels to me like it's an attempt to drive away the lynch from Aquanim to an easy to lynch target. While his posting is certainly scummy it could just be legitimately bad play. However he's still a better bet than most.


So. Damn. wishy-washy. Flips his stance 3 times over 2 lines. And as Aquanim points out (in another good post), why is Rean complaining about Onegu being an 'easy lynch target' if his posting is 'certainly scummy'? Honestly I think there's a good chance they are both scum.


Sigh....I'm not flipping stances. I have a single stance, and I explained it quite clearly: Onegu's posting is shit and not helping i any way, and it's scummy as fuck but it can also means he's just stupid. Considering multiple possibilities isnt wishy-washy, its called not drawing conclusions too soon.

And the easy lynch target is because I felt and still feel like Aqua is scum and the Onegu thing was a convenient alternative for scum.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it but it feels too convenient for my tastes.

I don't see you "considering multiple possibilities" with regards to my alignment. I know that everything I've done this game has a town motivation, so I'm disturbed that you don't even think that's a possibility.


On November 21 2013 11:56 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 11:37 Rean wrote:
I don't like this Onegu bandwagon. Feels to me like it's an attempt to drive away the lynch from Aquanim to an easy to lynch target. While his posting is certainly scummy it could just be legitimately bad play. However he's still a better bet than most.
...
Sciberbia...while your reasoning is anything but original, it's understandable so not gonna push that read on me any further.
I don't like though that you're yet again trying to go for someone already mentioned (Onegu).
...

@Rean
How likely do you think Onegu is to be scum and why? If you think he's likely scum, why are you suspicious of Sciberbia making a case against him?

Also, why do you think that Sciberbia's motives are doubtful for going after someone already mentioned? AFAIK the people who haven't been "mentioned" so far are either obvtown or so lurky there is no case to be made against them.


If it wasn't for the timing of it all, I'd say very likely. His posts are bad and not contributing anything meaningful at all, throwing around scumreads while not doing anything at all with them.
I'm suspicious of Sciberbia in case Scib is scum trying to get the heat off you and decided Onegu was an easy target with how he was posting and Mocsta already going after him.

Do you have any reason to believe this explanation is more likely than Sciberbia believing I'm town and looking for an actual scum wagon to run? By your own admission Onegu is quite scummy.


I think it's weird he's been doing the same thing over and over: joining in on starting bandwagons. And if people are so lurky you can't say anything about them they should be pressured, not ignored.

I think you're misrepresenting Sciberbia's play here. Sure he is expressing suspicions on a player who has previously been suspected. What you've left out is:

1) Most people in the game have been suspected at some point. Once again, who could Sciberbia think is scum who doesn't fit this criteria?
2) It's hardly like Sciberbia was sheeping Mocsta - in fact, Mocsta was voting for me at the time, and Sciberbia did most of the legwork in actually writing up a case and putting down a vote.

If you're town I honestly don't know how you believe this about Sciberbia's play.


1. I did consider multiple possibilities but the more I thought about it the more you being scum made sense to me over you being town, and rereading only reconfirmed it for me.
2. Yes, my suspicions of you along with not really liking Sciberbia's play make me prefer lynching you over Onegu despite his scumminess.
3. It just feels off. Mocsta starts suspecting Onegu while still voting for you, and in comes Scib with a case to take the heat of you and switch it to Onegu. But maybe I'm trying too hard to make everything fit with my suspicions of you...

So you "thought about it" and that convinced you I was scum? I'd like to hear some more specifics about that. What exactly in your rereading confirmed my alignment in your view?

+ Show Spoiler +
It is my view that holding players accountable for their stated opinions and requiring evidence is an important part of maintaining a productive town atmosphere.


On November 21 2013 10:42 Aquanim wrote:
...

Summary of my read on Corazon: I can believe everything Corazon's done so far from a scum Corazon or a town Corazon, though I feel the scum explanation is more likely. I'd prefer to wait for another day to lynch him and try to put together a more conclusive read on him. I'd certainly prefer to lynch him before most people in this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
And before someone shouts "Aqua is jumping off Corazon since the Cora wagon died down", and I know you want to, consider this: both you and I are evaluating Corazon's alignment based on the same information. If both of us shift our opinion about Corazon, that's not me sheeping you - that's me chainging my opinion based on the same information as you.


...


Still happy with my vote on Aqua.
And why is being conscious of your image scummy?
Town want to survive as well.

Your tone doesn't match the effort put to prove Aquanim is scum.
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 21 2013 14:32 GMT
#607
On November 21 2013 23:02 jampidampi wrote:
Aquanim
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 08:10 Aquanim wrote:
So, these votes on me.

Jampidampi
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


Basically, it took me two hours to determine that you weren't coming back and wouldn't elaborate on that point on your own. If you were going to explain yourself without my prompting I wanted to give you that opportunity. Obviously you didn't, and I can't help but notice you haven't answered my question even now. @Jampidampi I'd still like you to answer my question.

First of all, you fail at reading:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.


I consider your justification for your townish read on Corazon to be minimal bordering on insufficient considering you raised multiple points against him, but I'm willing to let that lie for the moment.


Second, you didn't even address the point I hold against you in that post. You basicly admit that it has no other motive than making me look worse.

I ignored your point because it was bullshit and not worth my time. Why should I have replied to you immediately?


Aqua is also very conscious about his image:

Considering that at one point I was one vote away from majority, are you suggesting that as a townie I shouldn't have been concerned about how I looked? because that's bollocks
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 14:32 GMT
#608
On November 21 2013 23:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:02 jampidampi wrote:
Aquanim
On November 21 2013 08:10 Aquanim wrote:
So, these votes on me.

Jampidampi
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


Basically, it took me two hours to determine that you weren't coming back and wouldn't elaborate on that point on your own. If you were going to explain yourself without my prompting I wanted to give you that opportunity. Obviously you didn't, and I can't help but notice you haven't answered my question even now. @Jampidampi I'd still like you to answer my question.

First of all, you fail at reading:
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

Second, you didn't even address the point I hold against you in that post. You basicly admit that it has no other motive than making me look worse.

Aqua is also very conscious about his image:
+ Show Spoiler +

Click on the spoilers.
On November 21 2013 11:15 Aquanim wrote:
...

At present I am explaining exactly what my point of view is: namely, that while Onegu is an acceptable lynch I consider Rean to be a more likely one to flip scum. Lying about my reads for the purposes of being able to jump onto the Onegu wagon right now would not reflect well on me.

...

On November 21 2013 13:11 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 13:04 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:42 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:23 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:03 sciberbia wrote:
On November 21 2013 11:37 Rean wrote:
I don't like this Onegu bandwagon. Feels to me like it's an attempt to drive away the lynch from Aquanim to an easy to lynch target. While his posting is certainly scummy it could just be legitimately bad play. However he's still a better bet than most.


So. Damn. wishy-washy. Flips his stance 3 times over 2 lines. And as Aquanim points out (in another good post), why is Rean complaining about Onegu being an 'easy lynch target' if his posting is 'certainly scummy'? Honestly I think there's a good chance they are both scum.


Sigh....I'm not flipping stances. I have a single stance, and I explained it quite clearly: Onegu's posting is shit and not helping i any way, and it's scummy as fuck but it can also means he's just stupid. Considering multiple possibilities isnt wishy-washy, its called not drawing conclusions too soon.

And the easy lynch target is because I felt and still feel like Aqua is scum and the Onegu thing was a convenient alternative for scum.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it but it feels too convenient for my tastes.

I don't see you "considering multiple possibilities" with regards to my alignment. I know that everything I've done this game has a town motivation, so I'm disturbed that you don't even think that's a possibility.


On November 21 2013 11:56 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 11:37 Rean wrote:
I don't like this Onegu bandwagon. Feels to me like it's an attempt to drive away the lynch from Aquanim to an easy to lynch target. While his posting is certainly scummy it could just be legitimately bad play. However he's still a better bet than most.
...
Sciberbia...while your reasoning is anything but original, it's understandable so not gonna push that read on me any further.
I don't like though that you're yet again trying to go for someone already mentioned (Onegu).
...

@Rean
How likely do you think Onegu is to be scum and why? If you think he's likely scum, why are you suspicious of Sciberbia making a case against him?

Also, why do you think that Sciberbia's motives are doubtful for going after someone already mentioned? AFAIK the people who haven't been "mentioned" so far are either obvtown or so lurky there is no case to be made against them.


If it wasn't for the timing of it all, I'd say very likely. His posts are bad and not contributing anything meaningful at all, throwing around scumreads while not doing anything at all with them.
I'm suspicious of Sciberbia in case Scib is scum trying to get the heat off you and decided Onegu was an easy target with how he was posting and Mocsta already going after him.

Do you have any reason to believe this explanation is more likely than Sciberbia believing I'm town and looking for an actual scum wagon to run? By your own admission Onegu is quite scummy.


I think it's weird he's been doing the same thing over and over: joining in on starting bandwagons. And if people are so lurky you can't say anything about them they should be pressured, not ignored.

I think you're misrepresenting Sciberbia's play here. Sure he is expressing suspicions on a player who has previously been suspected. What you've left out is:

1) Most people in the game have been suspected at some point. Once again, who could Sciberbia think is scum who doesn't fit this criteria?
2) It's hardly like Sciberbia was sheeping Mocsta - in fact, Mocsta was voting for me at the time, and Sciberbia did most of the legwork in actually writing up a case and putting down a vote.

If you're town I honestly don't know how you believe this about Sciberbia's play.


1. I did consider multiple possibilities but the more I thought about it the more you being scum made sense to me over you being town, and rereading only reconfirmed it for me.
2. Yes, my suspicions of you along with not really liking Sciberbia's play make me prefer lynching you over Onegu despite his scumminess.
3. It just feels off. Mocsta starts suspecting Onegu while still voting for you, and in comes Scib with a case to take the heat of you and switch it to Onegu. But maybe I'm trying too hard to make everything fit with my suspicions of you...

So you "thought about it" and that convinced you I was scum? I'd like to hear some more specifics about that. What exactly in your rereading confirmed my alignment in your view?

+ Show Spoiler +
It is my view that holding players accountable for their stated opinions and requiring evidence is an important part of maintaining a productive town atmosphere.


On November 21 2013 10:42 Aquanim wrote:
...

Summary of my read on Corazon: I can believe everything Corazon's done so far from a scum Corazon or a town Corazon, though I feel the scum explanation is more likely. I'd prefer to wait for another day to lynch him and try to put together a more conclusive read on him. I'd certainly prefer to lynch him before most people in this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
And before someone shouts "Aqua is jumping off Corazon since the Cora wagon died down", and I know you want to, consider this: both you and I are evaluating Corazon's alignment based on the same information. If both of us shift our opinion about Corazon, that's not me sheeping you - that's me chainging my opinion based on the same information as you.


...


Still happy with my vote on Aqua.
And why is being conscious of your image scummy?
Town want to survive as well.

Your tone doesn't match the effort put to prove Aquanim is scum.


When making posts, townies don't think "hmm, what if someone suspects me from this post later, better write a pre-emptive defence in case that happens".
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
November 21 2013 14:32 GMT
#609
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.
Especially since Rayn had a scumread on Rean earlier in the day. Basically the fact that Rean admitted he made a mistake makes Rayn switch from thinking he's scum, to balls out hardcore defending him.
Bereft
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1007 Posts
November 21 2013 14:34 GMT
#610
rayn, you used "bullshit" five times in your last post on me. FIVE. your reentry into the thread sounds very angry. why? is it because you've climbed higher on other people's scum lynch? a bit rich coming from you, who called me "overly defensive" for being incredulous and annoyed at you saying "lynch bereft, fucking scummy - peace!" or is it because you are very unhappy with today's lynch, so instead you're preferring to throw away your vote on a bullshit case?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:35 GMT
#611
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

Wow.. we are not on the same page.

The difference is Aquanim is not confident but continues to be an open book - allowing you to keep provoking him.
Rean on the other hand answers the questions to the point and delivers nothing more.

I know i find the latter more scummy, so should you.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:36 GMT
#612
On November 21 2013 23:32 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:30 Mocsta wrote:
On November 21 2013 23:02 jampidampi wrote:
Aquanim
On November 21 2013 08:10 Aquanim wrote:
So, these votes on me.

Jampidampi
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


Basically, it took me two hours to determine that you weren't coming back and wouldn't elaborate on that point on your own. If you were going to explain yourself without my prompting I wanted to give you that opportunity. Obviously you didn't, and I can't help but notice you haven't answered my question even now. @Jampidampi I'd still like you to answer my question.

First of all, you fail at reading:
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

Second, you didn't even address the point I hold against you in that post. You basicly admit that it has no other motive than making me look worse.

Aqua is also very conscious about his image:
+ Show Spoiler +

Click on the spoilers.
On November 21 2013 11:15 Aquanim wrote:
...

At present I am explaining exactly what my point of view is: namely, that while Onegu is an acceptable lynch I consider Rean to be a more likely one to flip scum. Lying about my reads for the purposes of being able to jump onto the Onegu wagon right now would not reflect well on me.

...

On November 21 2013 13:11 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 13:04 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:42 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:23 Rean wrote:
On November 21 2013 12:03 sciberbia wrote:
On November 21 2013 11:37 Rean wrote:
I don't like this Onegu bandwagon. Feels to me like it's an attempt to drive away the lynch from Aquanim to an easy to lynch target. While his posting is certainly scummy it could just be legitimately bad play. However he's still a better bet than most.


So. Damn. wishy-washy. Flips his stance 3 times over 2 lines. And as Aquanim points out (in another good post), why is Rean complaining about Onegu being an 'easy lynch target' if his posting is 'certainly scummy'? Honestly I think there's a good chance they are both scum.


Sigh....I'm not flipping stances. I have a single stance, and I explained it quite clearly: Onegu's posting is shit and not helping i any way, and it's scummy as fuck but it can also means he's just stupid. Considering multiple possibilities isnt wishy-washy, its called not drawing conclusions too soon.

And the easy lynch target is because I felt and still feel like Aqua is scum and the Onegu thing was a convenient alternative for scum.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it but it feels too convenient for my tastes.

I don't see you "considering multiple possibilities" with regards to my alignment. I know that everything I've done this game has a town motivation, so I'm disturbed that you don't even think that's a possibility.


On November 21 2013 11:56 Aquanim wrote:
On November 21 2013 11:37 Rean wrote:
I don't like this Onegu bandwagon. Feels to me like it's an attempt to drive away the lynch from Aquanim to an easy to lynch target. While his posting is certainly scummy it could just be legitimately bad play. However he's still a better bet than most.
...
Sciberbia...while your reasoning is anything but original, it's understandable so not gonna push that read on me any further.
I don't like though that you're yet again trying to go for someone already mentioned (Onegu).
...

@Rean
How likely do you think Onegu is to be scum and why? If you think he's likely scum, why are you suspicious of Sciberbia making a case against him?

Also, why do you think that Sciberbia's motives are doubtful for going after someone already mentioned? AFAIK the people who haven't been "mentioned" so far are either obvtown or so lurky there is no case to be made against them.


If it wasn't for the timing of it all, I'd say very likely. His posts are bad and not contributing anything meaningful at all, throwing around scumreads while not doing anything at all with them.
I'm suspicious of Sciberbia in case Scib is scum trying to get the heat off you and decided Onegu was an easy target with how he was posting and Mocsta already going after him.

Do you have any reason to believe this explanation is more likely than Sciberbia believing I'm town and looking for an actual scum wagon to run? By your own admission Onegu is quite scummy.


I think it's weird he's been doing the same thing over and over: joining in on starting bandwagons. And if people are so lurky you can't say anything about them they should be pressured, not ignored.

I think you're misrepresenting Sciberbia's play here. Sure he is expressing suspicions on a player who has previously been suspected. What you've left out is:

1) Most people in the game have been suspected at some point. Once again, who could Sciberbia think is scum who doesn't fit this criteria?
2) It's hardly like Sciberbia was sheeping Mocsta - in fact, Mocsta was voting for me at the time, and Sciberbia did most of the legwork in actually writing up a case and putting down a vote.

If you're town I honestly don't know how you believe this about Sciberbia's play.


1. I did consider multiple possibilities but the more I thought about it the more you being scum made sense to me over you being town, and rereading only reconfirmed it for me.
2. Yes, my suspicions of you along with not really liking Sciberbia's play make me prefer lynching you over Onegu despite his scumminess.
3. It just feels off. Mocsta starts suspecting Onegu while still voting for you, and in comes Scib with a case to take the heat of you and switch it to Onegu. But maybe I'm trying too hard to make everything fit with my suspicions of you...

So you "thought about it" and that convinced you I was scum? I'd like to hear some more specifics about that. What exactly in your rereading confirmed my alignment in your view?

+ Show Spoiler +
It is my view that holding players accountable for their stated opinions and requiring evidence is an important part of maintaining a productive town atmosphere.


On November 21 2013 10:42 Aquanim wrote:
...

Summary of my read on Corazon: I can believe everything Corazon's done so far from a scum Corazon or a town Corazon, though I feel the scum explanation is more likely. I'd prefer to wait for another day to lynch him and try to put together a more conclusive read on him. I'd certainly prefer to lynch him before most people in this game.
+ Show Spoiler +
And before someone shouts "Aqua is jumping off Corazon since the Cora wagon died down", and I know you want to, consider this: both you and I are evaluating Corazon's alignment based on the same information. If both of us shift our opinion about Corazon, that's not me sheeping you - that's me chainging my opinion based on the same information as you.


...


Still happy with my vote on Aqua.
And why is being conscious of your image scummy?
Town want to survive as well.

Your tone doesn't match the effort put to prove Aquanim is scum.


When making posts, townies don't think "hmm, what if someone suspects me from this post later, better write a pre-emptive defence in case that happens".

Perhaps, but are you considering yourself in aquanim shoes were all the active posters were targeting him?

I think this would naturally make someone defensive.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:36 GMT
#613
My case is not bullshit and people are mislynching right now.
table for two on a tv tray
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
November 21 2013 14:36 GMT
#614
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

You're entitled to your opinion of my play. I claim you're full of shit and that I don't "lick strong players asses" - I may agree with them sometimes, but only people like you never agree with strong players under any conditions.

Regardless, if this is a comment on my style of play rather than you claiming anything about my alignment it can wait until postgame.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:40 GMT
#615
On November 21 2013 23:35 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

Wow.. we are not on the same page.

The difference is Aquanim is not confident but continues to be an open book - allowing you to keep provoking him.
Rean on the other hand answers the questions to the point and delivers nothing more.

I know i find the latter more scummy, so should you.

So when everyone has a townread on Aquanim (besides me - from the influential players), mafia!Rean continues to tunnel on Aqua and does not consider any other player worth lynching?

In comparsion Aquanim is open for lynching for anyone who was suspicious for thread sentiment.

Yo Mocsta you need to learn on how to play scum if you think that's a good way to go for mafia!Rean. Also those dudes who play live mafia have way better "on the fly bullshitting capabilities". Also Aquanim says very little in his posts.

But i don't care, i just lynch thrawn on D2 if he let's this lynch happen. I am telling you Rean is town and if thrawn is incapable of seeing that he is most likely scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:41 GMT
#616
On November 21 2013 23:36 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The difference between Aquanim and Rean is both have made bad posts & contradicted themselves but unlike Aquanim, Rean admits he made a mistake or worded his thought poorly when it's pointed out. Aquanim makes up new reasons for his argument or licks strong players asses to make himself look better to them. And that is a fucking fact.

You're entitled to your opinion of my play. I claim you're full of shit and that I don't "lick strong players asses" - I may agree with them sometimes, but only people like you never agree with strong players under any conditions.

Regardless, if this is a comment on my style of play rather than you claiming anything about my alignment it can wait until postgame.

If "Please Moscta and sciberbia ask me anything and i'll give you my best answers" is not licking strong players asses then you don't know the meaning of the phrase in this occasion.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:41 GMT
#617
On November 21 2013 23:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
I ain't voting for Rean, Moc. I don't think it is a good lynch and I would need to be handed a very convincing argument to do so.
What it comes down to now is whether you are going to support a town circle or not.
7 are needed to vote, and the closest person to 7 is Rean.

There is more information to be gained from a Rean lynch/mislynch than a no-lynch.

Do you honestly think you can sway enough people for who-ever your counter wagon is?

If not, the townie thing to do is secure a Rean lynch - whether you like it or not.


When you say things like, "Corazón has only attacked people who attack him", it makes me less likely to listen to you because you're throwing shit around when you say that. Of course I've only attacked people who have attacked me because EVERYONE has attacked me. Do you not realize this?
I dont think all 11 people were after you. And I dont care if you won't listen to me, because your "thumb stuck in your bum" is making it very difficult to read you.
I want to think you are town, but the emotional rouse is such a convenient avenue to hide behind.
It should be obvious I am willing to give you a fair go, so if you are town, snapping back at me is NOT going to help *your* situation

Also Moc, the time for talking about me being scum without voting for me is past. Either vote for me or stop talking about me.
You probably could be lynched today with majority if we pushed that way. Are you sure you want this?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 21 2013 14:42 GMT
#618
Aquanim i am not even saying you are scum because you are not on top of my scumlist.
I want to lynch Bereft or Onegu, i don't care which one.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 14:43 GMT
#619
On November 21 2013 23:32 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:21 jampidampi wrote:
How does admitting mistakes make someone town? You seem quite certain that he is in fact town.
Especially since Rayn had a scumread on Rean earlier in the day. Basically the fact that Rean admitted he made a mistake makes Rayn switch from thinking he's scum, to balls out hardcore defending him.

Wild theory #1
(stated previously)

Vonthin has played 3 newbies all town.
Suddenly rolls scum and replaces out before posting

Wild Theory #2
Rayn got his role pm (scum) and decided to replace into the thread before joining the QT.
After a while gets town reads and realises Rean is on his team.
backpedals suddenly and we stuck with this rayn now who is miles apart from the rayn yesterday.
jampidampi
Profile Joined December 2011
Finland386 Posts
November 21 2013 14:43 GMT
#620
On November 21 2013 23:32 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 23:02 jampidampi wrote:
Aquanim
On November 21 2013 08:10 Aquanim wrote:
So, these votes on me.

Jampidampi
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 21 2013 00:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

Here's some more evidnce against Aquanim:

Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 20:01 Aquanim wrote:
Well, it looks like Jampidampi has run off without adressing the elephant. I'm not sure whether to be insulted.
He'd better offer some more constructive opinions when he gets back, though.

On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
@Sciberbia: My read on Corazon is not conclusive aka null. Slightly on the town side of null.
+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 12:37 cDgCorazon wrote:
I took a shower. Sorry for not wanting to smell bad.

Moc, I'm quite concerned that you have already used up >25% of your "self-allotted posts". If you're going to start spamming, it's going to be a problem.

Now to my goals/early game statements:

1. I'm not gonna make any meta crap posts. TBH I don't remember anyone's meta and it's ridiculously stupid logic. I'm not going to stand for it and I don't think you guys should either.

2. I'm voting for the scummiest person. My last game was Titanic and it came down to 3-4 days of "X is scum, Y/Z/Q is scum as well". That led the town way off of the path and allowed my scum team the easiest scum win in a very long time. I don't care if they're not on the two lynch trains that are going to form. It's not instant majority so as long as I feel like I'm voting for the scummiest person in my opinion, I'm going to be happy with my vote.

3. I'm going to do my best to not be just an onlooker. I'm gonna try and facilitate discussion and ask a lot of questions instead of just answering questions and throw my ideas out there and just create more chaos.

On that note, sciberia needs to stop analyzing the first page so hard and just discuss. We're not going to find scum on the first page. You guys just need to talk instead of being at each other's throats 30 minutes into the game.


Don't like this post. Doesn't say anything with a substance.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2013 13:24 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 13:20 Aquanim wrote:
@Corazon
I'd like you to elaborate more on why you think sciberbia is scum. I don't entirely understand your argument at present.

He's trying to get us to tunnel each other early so he can just sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others.

This is demonstrated when he essentially copies my post asking thrawn if he was a mason (deliberately, his post was at least 2-3 minutes after mine) and then decides that he can take my words and twist them when I pressure him about it.

This is what troubles me about sciberia right now.

Don't understand what he is trying to say with this. If "us" refers to Scib and Cora, how does he come to the conclusion that Scib can "sit around and piggyback on town lynches and point the finger at others" if Scib is tunneling Cora?

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.

@Jampidampi: This reads to me like two quotes demonstrating why you don't like Corazon's play so far. How does that leave you on the town side of null? I think you need to flesh this out some more.


This post is odd. It feels like Aqua really wanted to say the first paragraph and inserted the second one to make a post with more substance. If Aqua wanted to address my post with the second pararaph, why wait nearly two hours? Since the motive of this post clearly wasn't to adress my post, it must lie withing the first paragrapgh. The first paragrapgh is just throwing some dirt onto me without stating explicit suspection. The motive behind it is to make me look worse. That, ladies and gentleman, is a scum motive.

@LoneMeow:
Could be more specific about what makes you think Aqua is town? What do you think about the case on him?


Basically, it took me two hours to determine that you weren't coming back and wouldn't elaborate on that point on your own. If you were going to explain yourself without my prompting I wanted to give you that opportunity. Obviously you didn't, and I can't help but notice you haven't answered my question even now. @Jampidampi I'd still like you to answer my question.

First of all, you fail at reading:
On November 20 2013 18:22 jampidampi wrote:
...

On one hand Cora could be a townie caught in a emotional tunnel. This falls in line with his tone when directly responding to Scib. On the other hand he could be scum. Reserving judgement until he returns and properly answears Sciberbias case and this post.


I consider your justification for your townish read on Corazon to be minimal bordering on insufficient considering you raised multiple points against him, but I'm willing to let that lie for the moment.

I raised only one point against him, me not liking his opening post. How does "I don't understand" make you believe I hold it against him? I was looking for an explanation.

Show nested quote +

Second, you didn't even address the point I hold against you in that post. You basicly admit that it has no other motive than making me look worse.

I ignored your point because it was bullshit and not worth my time. Why should I have replied to you immediately?

How was it bullshit? I proved that your motives behind that post weren't coming from wanting to adress my post, because if you would have wanted to adress my post you could have done it then. You were clearly in the thread a good portion of time after my post, but didn't address it until way later.

Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1101
Mini 932
Shuttle 825
Soma 596
actioN 492
Rush 354
Light 311
Larva 304
Stork 271
ggaemo 249
[ Show more ]
BeSt 236
Horang2 211
Snow 176
Dewaltoss 134
hero 129
firebathero 127
Barracks 76
Aegong 74
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 50
Sexy 36
Shinee 36
Sharp 34
Shine 31
JYJ 31
soO 25
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 23
sorry 16
zelot 16
Trap 14
Terrorterran 11
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9137
qojqva2208
Dendi845
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1305
Fnx 749
x6flipin643
pashabiceps176
edward64
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5604
Grubby1981
Other Games
singsing1383
B2W.Neo1014
byalli470
ceh9333
Mlord320
Beastyqt275
Khaldor251
DeMusliM163
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe129
Trikslyr53
BRAT_OK 46
TKL 19
Railgan8
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH246
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile123
• Reevou 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• blackmanpl 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV411
League of Legends
• Nemesis2513
• TFBlade777
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.